Wife’s Miscalculation — HELL NO!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marie, if you go, I promise I won't be OK, and things between us will not be good. I can't physically stop you, but the answer is no, you can't go."

Obviously, there was no sex that night or for the next week. I hardly talked to her because of my anger and frustration with this entire Brandon situation. She seemed to understand and stopped badgering me about Brandon and the date.

The following day after her confession I got a call at work from Brandon. Apparently, Marie gave him my number, hoping he could convince me to change my mind. She was definitely going get an earful when I got home later that night

"Charlie, old man. How are you?"

"Brandon, what a surprise. What can I do for you?" I asked, waiting to see what the predator had in mind.

"Well, I called to apologize. I'm sure Marie told you that I asked her to help me out and be my companion to my company event. I realize it was a mistake to do that and I am sorry if it caused any problems at home."

"Yes, it was quite shocking, and I told her how I felt."

"Yes, she told me of course. You see, my mistake was I should have called you first and asked for your permission, and not put Marie in that position. It should have been done man to man."

I sat there stunned. The nerve of this guy was overwhelming. Listening to his confident, hypnotic voice was surreal, and made me even angrier.

"So, old man, let me make it up to you and set you up with whatever you like. I can arrange season tickets to Manchester, if that suits you."

"Brandon, are you asking me to trade my wife for some football tickets? Are you trying to turn my wife into a whore? Companionship for merchandise? Do you think that little of her? Look, I think you have misread me, I don't share my wife with anyone and if you call me Old Man or Old Chap one more time, I swear I will rip out your tongue next time we meet. Now, I'm quite capable of buying my own tickets. Let's just put all this in the past, shall we? I must insist that you leave Marie alone, and find yourself another woman to keep you company," I said with obvious anger in my voice.

It was almost like he heard nothing I said and just continued talking, "Charlie, my friend, I'm sorry you feel that way because I really like Marie and wanted to ask your permission to let her accompany me to my event, and I wanted your blessing. Please don't be angry with Marie, even though she wants to go, this is on me. So, would you reconsider her being my date for that one night?"

"Brandon, listen closely. No! Just stop asking. She is not going to go with you and that's final. In fact, I want you to stop having lunch with her and seeing her after work for drinks. It's starting to impact our marriage and I'm sure you can understand how I feel."

"Charlie, I'm sorry you feel that way but we're just friends and I don't intend to stop being her friend because you have some insecurities. I'm sorry you won't allow me this one favor. After all I've done for you, I gave you those amazing tickets to the football and offered season tickets but you just don't seem to appreciate my generosity."

"Fuck you, I already thanked you for the tickets, and like I said, I can buy my own football tickets, now please piss off and stop interfering with my marriage," I said, slamming down the office phone.

That night I went home to a very subdued Marie. Clearly, she heard about our conversation and didn't know how to act. Finally, she couldn't handle the silence anymore.

"I heard about your conversation with Brandon today. Did you have to be so rude? You hurt his feelings."

The look I gave her after asking me if I had to be so rude, could have frozen our pond in mid-summer, "Fuck you and fuck his feelings. It's interesting how you're worried about his feelings and not your husbands! And why did you give him my business phone number? Do you need to be with him that badly? Maybe I should just leave, and then you can be with your new boyfriend."

She looked down and said, "I was hoping you two could become better friends. You know, so we could all go out together. I'm sorry how it turned out, I never wanted anyone to be hurt."

"Are you mad, woman? I don't want anything to do with him, and I told him to stop taking you to lunch and drinks. In case you forgot, you're a married woman. Start acting like one or this will turn out badly, I can assure you"

That pissed her off and she spoke out, "Stop acting like a jealous teenager. We've been married for 20 years, and nothing is going to happen."

"I hope you're right; I'd hate to think I've wasted my last 20 years with the wrong woman." That comment seemed to shake her and I hoped she would come to her senses. Nothing else was said that night and again no sex. In fact, I started sleeping in our son's room, because I was so angry at her actions and comments that I had to be alone. Marie was upset that I moved into the other room, and tried to make it up to me over the next few weeks.

She said she stopped seeing Brandon for lunch and tried to become a more loving wife. Eventually, I started sleeping in our bed again, but I was still not up for sex with a woman that had obvious feelings for another man. She wasn't pleased with that and tried multiple times to get me in the mood.

Deep down I knew she was still seeing Brandon and my intuition was telling me to be vigilant if I wanted to save my marriage. Sadly, I discovered the date of Brandon's event while going through my wife's cell phone text messages. We didn't have passcodes on our phones, and I never spied on her before so there was no need for secrecy. Reading her plans made me sad because I knew that things between us were going to change. What I learned also made my planning much easier.

Not to my surprise, her last few weeks of being the loving wife was a way to win me back and help me forget about the Brandon issue. What I learned is that my conniving wife was going to spring the news on me, that she was in fact going to the event with Brandon the following Thursday night. Then I had a thought and wanted to see if she would go with him, or be faithful knowing I forbade her to be with him.

So, the next morning at breakfast I announced that I had a meeting on the 22nd in London and would not be home until late the next evening. Knowing that Brandon's event was on the 22nd, I gave her the opportunity to either deceive me and go to the event, or come clean and tell me about her plans. Either way, I wasn't going to stick around. If she announced her plans and went to the party, I'd move out and file for a separation. If she did it without telling me, the marriage was over.

Unfortunately, she remained silent and did not tell me her plans. She continued to deceive me by being loving and the perfect wife. I experienced great dinners every night, a clean home, and loving kisses when I came home from work but no talk of Brandon or the upcoming event. On Thursday morning I kissed her goodbye for what I knew was the last time, and left for my office. With no intention of leaving for London I would spend the night in the same hotel where the event was being held.

Over that time, I did see a solicitor and arranged the paperwork to be prepared for a divorce and possible date to serve the papers. I offered twice the fee for the Process Server to be with me at the hotel where the event was being held, and to deliver the papers upon my approval. If she did what I thought she was going to do, we were through.

Brandon's Dinner Engagement

I sat in the lobby wearing a modest disguise, a COVID medical mask, tinted glasses and a ballcap as I read a paper with a perfect view of the front doors. Sure enough, at 8PM Brandon came into the hotel with my lovely wife on his arm. She wore a little black dress, dark stockings, high heels, with her pert little breasts on display, obviously she forgot to wear her bra for the occasion. They were laughing as they greeted others in a cheerful, celebratory way as if they had been a loving couple. I fully expected them to appear but I was not ready to see their intimate relationship in full view. Somehow, I was able to control my anger and videoed the scene with my cellphone. I would later share this with my son when I explained why his mom and I were getting a divorce.

As I was watching her with Brandon, I called her phone and watched as Marie looked at her phone to see who was calling and let the call go to voicemail. Watching her dismiss my call and turn her attention back to Brandon, felt like someone reached into my chest and pulled out my heart. All my love and my years of dedication to Marie were washed away in that on moment.

I felt my eyes tearing up, but somehow, I was able to hold them back and leave several messages in a futile attempt to save what little we had left.

"Hi baby, it's 8 PM. I hope you're OK because your phone went to voicemail. I love you so much, and I miss you." I was hoping she would listen to the messages, feel some guilt and leave the party before things went too far. There was still a chance if she left the party, or called me and confessed.

The End of our Marriage

She never even listened to the messages that night. I stayed around the dinner area and watched them from a distance. It was obvious that she was closer to him then she let on, because they behaved like a couple all through dinner. I was careful and stayed out of sight, and around 10 PM, after several dances and some kissing, it was clear they were about to leave the dinner party. I already knew from the text that he had room at the hotel and the 100 quid I gave the bellman got me the room number: 1246.

Kim, the process server, arrived right on time at 10 PM and we went over my plans. I happily gave her the extra 200 quid for her help. At 11 PM, Kim and I rode up the elevator and walked over to room 1246. Kim knocked on the door and we heard some movement as I stood to the side of the peephole. A deep voice came from inside the room.

"Who is it?"

Kim put her ID up the peephole and said, "Security, please open the door."

He obviously didn't read the ID she displayed, but it worked, and we heard the slide come off the door. It opened just enough to see Brandon's face and before he spoke, I moved in front of Kim and kicked the door open hard, sending Brandon staggering backwards, falling to the floor naked and in shock. There was a female gasp from inside the room as he rolled in front of Marie. Then her gasp turned into a loud scream when she saw that it was me standing there in front of her naked body. Standing there with a white fluid dripping down her legs, she was obviously freshly fucked.

As Brandon remained naked on the floor, I put my foot on his neck. With my full 200 pounds on Brandon's throat, I told him not to move. I motioned to Kim who then went over to Marie and handed her the divorce paperwork. Kim told her that she was served, and took a photo of her standing there naked with the envelope in her hands. She had a shocked expression on her face when I took off my wedding ring and threw it towards the wet spot on the bed.

Marie saw my pain, and finally realized the full impact of her choices. Suddenly she wanted me, and not her boyfriend, well, too little -- too late.

"Charlie, I'm sorry, I made a big mistake and I don't want to lose you. I know this looks bad, but you know I love you and I don't want a divorce. Please let me come home with you, and I'll explain everything and make things right again. Please, don't do this."

I just shook my head in disbelief and looked at the brain-dead woman in front of me. For the first time I realized how old and out of shape she looked. Seeing her standing there naked with Brandon's cum running down her leg was revolting. After seeing all of this, any feelings I had for this woman were now gone. The love I felt for all these years was now replaced with contempt and disgust. That became the final scene of our marriage.

Standing over Brandon with my foot still on his neck I instructed Kim to leave me alone with the cheating couple. When the door closed, I looked at my wife and spoke in the voice of a desperate and angry man.

"Congratulations, you've broken my heart and ended our 20 years together. And you did it in the worst possible way. You lied to me, deceived me, and then you let this piece of shit fuck you. Because of that, you have ended our time together. Just sign the divorce papers and don't dare come home until Saturday afternoon. I'll need a day to get my things out of the house. You can stay in our flat until it sells, which shouldn't take too long. In the meantime, maybe you can move in with this asshole," I said, taking my boot off his throat and slamming it down on his exposed dick and balls. I slammed my heel one more time, just to make sure I connected properly. I did, and the sound of a man in terrible pain was prominent as I left the room and my wife for the last time.

Epilogue:

Brandon lost both testicles after being crushed into the floor. He tried to press charges but I told Marie that if she testified for the asshole, I would tell her family about her affair and show them the photos. She made the right choice and told the police that she didn't recognize the man that caused his injuries. Brandon was pissed and felt betrayed by the woman he stole from me.

After two months of trying to get me to speak with her, Marie reluctantly signed the divorce papers. When she finally realized there was no way to save the marriage, she told our son the full story. To her credit, she took blame for the destruction of our happy years together. We sold the flat, split our money and went our separate ways.

Brandon was out of commission and wanted nothing to do with Marie, now a single woman, and told her to piss off and find herself a new man. A 46-year-old divorced woman doesn't have the pick of the litter, especially when she's carrying an additional 20 pounds, and not as desirable as she thought she was after the predator blew all that smoke up her dress.

After six months in the gym, I lost my gut, got in good shape, and met a cute 37-year-old divorced woman with a 9-year-old daughter. Patricia had an amazing body and she appreciated a loyal, loving man, and treated me like a king. Her daughter, Melissa, and I got along famously, and I enjoyed spoiling her.

At Jonathan's graduation, Marie was now 50 years old and looked her age. She was single, alone, and unhappy with how her life turned out. I learned from Jonathan how upset she was after seeing me with my new family. Seeing how happy I was with my new pretty wife, and beautiful daughter, made her sad and jealous.

Marie told our son how sorry she was for her actions and how poorly she treated me. She still could not forgive herself for allowing herself to be seduced by that asshole. She told Jonathan that losing my love made her understand what she gave away hand how much she missed her old life. All this pain and loss, because of her selfish desires.

On the flip side, my life took a positive turn in less than a year, after the divorce was finalized. Patricia's ex-husband cheated on her and she knew how much pain it caused. She swore that she would never do that to me, or our happy marriage. We stayed married and faithful for the next 30 years, and enjoyed our three grandchildren that Melissa and Jonathan blessed us with.

We never heard from Brandon after his injuries. Marie never re-married and lived the next twenty years as a lonely old woman, and never forgave herself for betraying me, her husband, and destroying her happy life.

Jonathan married a wonderful girl, gave us another grandkid and became close with my new family. I only saw Marie at Jonathan's events and her funeral.

"Nothing hurts more than your Favorite Person turning into a Life Lesson"

12