All Comments on 'Wife’s Miscalculation — HELL NO!'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
Bronco56Bronco564 months ago

Another great story. Looking forward to more of your stories

5stars

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed4 months ago

This was another good story. The one weak point for me was how his wife and Brandon first connected, because early in the story it seemed they might be work colleagues but later on the lead up to the date it seems they are not. As you described in the wife’s statement to the husband, she is accompanying him to an event for Brandon’s work only. Again, all the lunches they shared imply the same employer, so I was a bit confused.

c24jc24j4 months ago

Very good story, but it was a bit harsh on the 'bad guys.

Here's a fun imaginary option:

>"Marie never re-married and lived the next twenty years as a lonely old woman . . ." <-- though surprisingly, at 66, her sex life suddenly restarted!! She enjoyed several dapper older men and women until 10 years later, when my growing prostate problems and cancer left me with serious ED. At that point Marie re-entered our lives willingly, as Patricia's sex partner. This satisfied Patricia, and eventually, even helped a bit with my ED, allowing me to enjoy Patricia on occasion and even a bit of Marie. Fortunately, we all lived into our 90's, so there was a decade-and-a-half of great Pat & Marie action, and even I got into some of it on rare occasions. Marie has regrets, but says things eventually worked out relatively okay, considering.

>"We never heard from Brandon after his injuries." <-- Though I called HIM every year on the anniversary of my discovering them to thank him for the tickets to the game. He usually said, 'Fuck you' or something similar and hung up, until one call 14 years later. He actually said "You're welcome . . . you deserved them and much more.". He proceeded to tell me a family member of his had finally told him how fucked up he was, and that his being put out of sexual commission for the most part was a good thing for the rest of the world. He went into therapy, and realized he was a sick individual. He had ruined several marriages before ours . . . but none after. He called and apologized to all families, even a few where the husband hadn't know (which caused a few more problems). He was actually grateful that I'd stopped him from destroying more marriages. Very surprisingly, I received a 'Thank you' note and season tickets!! Go figure!! The note did say he was now able to start enjoying some form of sex a little, but he was only doing so with older, single women.

So everything sort of worked out for the best . . . though Marie says she would give anything to be able to go back in time and ignore him.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknight4 months ago

Years ago, few if any of the wife's lovers in LW had their nuts crushed. Now it happens on an almost daily basis. It seems to be expected and actually demanded by some readers. Losing weight and getting a new younger woman has always been standard fare, The ex-wife being miserable while the cheated upon husband is happy has also been a must for the last 20 years. This story reflects the LW formula quite well.

mathur_nkmathur_nk4 months ago
A typical run off the mill story.

A typical ru off the mill story : wife wants a date, husband says NO, wife makes a choice, divorce and then wife repents for a bad choice. I feel literotica.com should sea h all such stories all over its site and make a separate section for them.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Standard Cindy - Entertaining and the cheaters burn in hell! Thank you for a year of fun stories and I look forward to reading more in 2024. 4.0*

mainer42mainer424 months ago

Well written. No nitpicking here

MasterKoteMasterKote4 months ago

She put the lover over her hubby and deserves what she got

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

10 big blazing Stars for Cindy! One of Best writers on Lit. What a powerful story, Epic in Scope with a strong Moral of the story. I identified with the main character and found it had to be calm as hubby kept seeing thru the lies. I suspect that I would have NOT waited until it was "too late" to get physical with the asshole trying to seduce my wife. But that is just me. I have always thrown the first punch, with little needed provocation. He kept warning his wife but if the asshole was already in the hospital he wouldn't have gotten his dick in his wife. Tho it seems someone would have eventually. Great Writing Cindy! I was there, right there. Thanks, Buster2U

GarySmith69GarySmith694 months ago

Well, the good guy won the bad guy lost, and the cheating wife definitely ended up with many regrets. Yes standard fare, but it is curious how is many stories the wife always regrets her actions after the deed is done.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

the story was really good early, felt some intense emotion. It jumped the shark with how oblivious and careless the cheaters became and how the husband gave them a chance to do the right thing instead of saying "I know what you're doing. If you don't stop it this instant I am filing for divorce tomorrow." Consequently, it lost some ethos. it's common in these types of stories. I still enjoyed it and gave it a high rating (I enjoy your LW stories a lot), just wish the husband's retribution and wife's consequences had the same depth of emotion I felt at the husband's betrayal early in the story.

Only solutions I can think of would be wife marries the lover only to have him cheat on her (cliche) or have a discussion between them at one of the follow-up family events or prior to signing the divorce papers where the husband verbally gets his pound of flesh.

Also would have liked Brandon to have more ruin; financial, career, physical or social (word got out that he was a serial seducer and ruined a marriage leading to his demotion, career stall, loss of business or transfer to a shitty location)

6King6King4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SkubabillSkubabill4 months ago

Nothing makes my day like a CindyTV five-star story.

ker63469ker634694 months ago

Another excellent story

The Style GuyThe Style Guy4 months ago

I call ditto on Vandemonium1’s comment. Full Christmas Eve 5*s from me

Cracker270Cracker2704 months ago

Great story. Great job telling it. Five all the way

driv2u2driv2u24 months ago

45 yr old even with extra pounds still going to get cock , just as many desperate dans out there

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

Yes, ma'am, great story. Thank you. 6 stars from the Bear, because I can't count. More, please.

The BEAR

BeerAndBaconBeerAndBacon4 months ago

Your writing just gets better and better. Keep it up

Rocky62Rocky624 months ago

Good tale, don’t do it or else a, b, and c will happen. No muss, no fuss

juanviejojuanviejo4 months ago

CINDY, I'VE REACHED THE POINT WHERE I LOOK FOR YOUR NEW SUBMISSIONS EVERY TIME I SIGN IN TO LIT...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteele4 months ago

I enjoyed the read but found some timeline conflicts interrupted the flow.

I also found the telegraphing of events a little offputting.

The overall premise was fine, however, so I gave it four stars.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit4 months ago

That was a solid story with an interesting point…nothing hurts worse than being replaced and seeing your former partner blissfully happy after you.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades4 months ago

Good read, enjoyed! Thanks for your writing.

servant111servant1114 months ago

Nice repost.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another fun excursion.

-a fan

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly4 months ago

why do middle aged women, think they are still the belle of the ball

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stupidity seems to rule when the wife wants to cheat with the husbands permission.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good. Arsehole. Brandon got exactly what he deserved. I would have probably done it a page earlier.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did you entertain the thought of having her enter a convent? (grin)

Dalton402Dalton4024 months ago

Another great and well written story. My only criticism is the epilogue. I think your story didn't really need it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The author finally writes a story that is not man-hating, Thank you.

AlTendAlTend4 months ago

I quite enjoyed this take on this time honored theme. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. One nit pic.....the wife told police she didn't know the assailant, but with hotel security video, testimony from the paid off bell boy, and the process server, along with the fact the boyfriend knew who he was , left a trail Stevie wonder could have followed. No doubt hubby would have been busted for assault.... good story otherwise, I like yor work. 5 * thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the story.

However, Charlie escaped arrest by threatening the witness. And because Brandon forgot to mention to the police that there was a fourth person who had seen Charlie in the room.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The premise of the story is flawed. The slut wife didn’t go on A date, she went on MANY dates! Going to lunch alone with a man was a date. Having drinks after work alone with a man was a date. Men and women aren’t friends. She was dating for months, and was committing adultery regardless of when penetration happened. She repeatedly chose another man over her husband. The condescension and disrespect was galling!

The divorce should have happened as soon as the MC found out about the lunches. Unfortunately, the MC is British, and therefore, at least in LW, a pussy.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars, Cindy Boo! I'll bet Marie was surprised when Charlie found her with love pee dripping out of her whorey hole. She proved herself, nothing but a liar, then Charlie met a woman who loved him, as well as giving him a step-daughter, and a wonderful life. Brandon got his, and Marie got hers, being an elderly,sad, divorcee, while Charlie and Patricia spoiled their grandbabies! Cindy, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If it weren’t for stupid women like Marie, we wouldn’t have these stories to enjoy 🤗

.

CindyTV has developed into a must-read contributor in LW. This one was excellent.

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great story nice character expansion.

Only one minor complaint if you are going to use a British sporting theme please do a little research. English football does not have play off games no ticket would refer to centre field seats and no Manchester United or City fan would call their team Manchester they would say either City or United. That was my only gripe and did detract from the tale for me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A rinse and repeat wife wants to date another man. Nothing new or original in it. Strictly a formula story from start to finish. Pretty well constructed and delivered so if these are your cup of tea you’ll enjoy it. If you’re looking for originality, skip it.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWE4 months ago

Keep up the great work, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story but basically the same old, same old. That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the hulking out of it as I do about all of Cindy's stories. I was hoping that, in front of all the people at the dinner & towards the end, maybe even while dancing, hubby would serve her with the divorce papers & serve the wanna-be lover a suit for alienation of affection.

Then loudly announce: "You thought you could get away with going on this date that I told you not to go. Not only that, but you've a room booked. I reminded you that you're married & as such, shouldn't be dating other men." Then he turns to Brandon. "With all due non-respect, you're a piece of shit, a real scumbag. You know this woman's married but still want to date her &later have sex with her, which's where you're probably going. Now, you can have & keep the slut." Lastly, Brandon's then kicked in the balls before the husband leaves, telling her not to return home. Well, that's my idea.

For this story & Cindy, 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A much appreciated five star tale - the predictable pedantry not withstanding.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN0474 months ago

GREAT story and thank you for giving some fresh perspective on cheating stories. Cuckolding /cuckqueaning and cheating fantasies might be a big part of our psyche when they arouse us, but it's not an excuse to hurt your partner. A no is a no even from a guy, and when any partner thinks the relationship could be hurt even if it's an open one.

Some women act exactly like this IRL too and it's seriously pathetic — threatening to cut hubby's balls off if he cheats (which I can honestly understand why they'd say or do it), but thinking that they know best when they go out on a 'friendly' date and nothing will happen. They believe they're in control of what happens to them 24/7.

Look at most women's FB profiles, and one or the other will say that they trust a car with no brakes more than another woman who's 'just a friend'. That's actually a correct way to see things and they have the right idea. The issue is their stupidity and hypocrisy when their bf or a prospective date sees their male friends or acquaintances as a threat or a possible end to the relationship. When he does, he's automatically a jealous jerk, a child, the old fool, insecure, and controlling his wife and her activities. He obviously thinks he owns her.

Unfortunately things usually don't work out like they do in stories because nothing in life is logical. The best way to deal with these things is how a Redditor's boyfriend did once when she said she wanted to have sex outside her relationship on a conference, 'just one time', and then she'd come back. He was vague and indifferent, said 'if you want', 'if that's what you think is best', and then went on his own conference and just disappeared. She was posting all over Reddit wondering if she'd done something wrong and whether he'd really left her or not. Basically, reflecting a woman's own behaviour on her was probably successful in making her actually think about if she was in the wrong, so she'd hopefully think a million times before doing that nonsense with any other bf. If he yelled, got angry, or gave her ultimatums, it would never have worked because she would know he was affected and that's exactly what she was going for — possibly to test his investment into the relationship and how much she could upset him before he snapped. His response was absolutely awesome and what all men should start doing if faced with something like that. And don't get married as it's easier to just walk away without having to go to the courts.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. Always like a good Cindy story.

Now...to c24j.

Shut the fuck up with your stupid and unbelievable and unwelcome written ending.

Yeah...a 66 year old post menopausal, overweight, heterosexual and unhappy woman suddenly wakes up one day and becomes not only super sexual, but also successful at seduction? And the woman suddenly decides she likes to eat pussy? Seduces her ex-husband's heterosexual wife?? Hahahaha...ridiculous.

So...as I said. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

RzcanuckRzcanuck4 months ago

A most excellent story.

Relegated66Relegated664 months ago

I always like reading your stories. I small point if I may. There are two teams in Manchester, heaven forbid you get the wrong one. Both teams and Liverpool play in the Premier League…so no play off games. Also the tickets wouldn’t say “centre field”. Small points I know but to Football fans it’s important lol. Otherwise keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Does this really happen? Are there really women who think we would be ok with a date with another man after 15-20 years of monogamy?

Antsey83Antsey834 months ago

Excellent story, only grumble is trying to fit the football references in as Manchester United and Liverpool most likely will never a play a playoff game (unless both get relegated). Also a United fan would never say ‘Manchester won’ it would be ‘United won’ (don’t want to mistake it for the blue side of Manchester).

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

very good story apart from him supporting Man Utd

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked it, but this trope has been done quite a few times, but your writing style is improving. Looking forward to the next story.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon4 months ago

Would love to see a follow up with Marie’s side if the story ... but it’s all really good as is

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

"I saw my wife's expression turn from a smile to a look of concern" - Why is she concerned if this is a set-up?

\

"Marie told our son how sorry she was for her actions and how poorly she treated me." - It's not like he didn't make it abundantly clear.

\

Cliche him getting the younger, prettier woman.

\

Buster, powerful? Epic? Did you read the same story I did?

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut4 months ago

Good story, though it all seemed to get a bit mixed up at the end.

Were Brandon and Marie work colleagues or not? It appeared that they were colleagues, but then the event was with his company.

Patricia and cheating husband timeline was unclear, then finally: "We stayed married and faithful for the next 30 years, and enjoyed our three grandchildren that Melissa and Jonathan blessed us with." Also, "Jonathan married a wonderful girl, gave us another grandkid and became close with my new family." In addition to the three from Melissa and Jonathon or not, or........?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A box cake BTB plot, but even a box cake can be enjoyable. Thanks.

jmm999jmm9994 months ago

I love your stories (well most of them). Removing a guy's pants AND underwear suggests you are not British. so one little word of advice.

Nobody, but nobody, would ever refer to an English football club as 'Manchester'. They would call the club (Man) 'United' or 'City'. Stilll 5* though.

Calico75Calico754 months ago

Well done! Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Marie should have just Committed suicide, to make everyone happier..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Now this is what I like, no nonsense husband, many author's need to learn from you, they make their husband to be wimpy cuck husband which I'll never understand, even if they want to write a reconciliation story why make the husband a wimpy cuck who pines for their slut wife I'll never understand it, instead your mc husband was portrayed well , taking no bullshit, it should be like this in most of reconciliation Stories, let the slut wife work for it, show genuine remorse,guilt, and actions to get a second chance after the divorce, I believe you can pull it off dear author with a strong willed no nonsense husband and a genuine remorseful ex wife for a reconciliation story if you want to.. nice story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5* from me Cindy. He did what a man should do. I had a similar experience once with a girl I thought I was going to marry. Dumped her ass for the same reason as the MC. She's THRICE divorced. Me, I got DOZENS of good memories of women subsequently and a 36DD hottie wife 20 years younger than myself.

MEN: if they're good, love 'em forever! And if they're bad, get the hell rid of 'em ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You're good author, Cindy tv. Please keep writing story i deeply enjoy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Maybe it's a British thing, but what's with all the politeness while some asshole is stealing your wife? In my opinion he helped nurse this thing along. He should have said from their first meeting, fuck no you can't dance with my wife and shove your tickets up your ass. He also let the lunches and drinks go on. I love Cindy stories and showing how this one jack off was able to destroy 20 years, is pretty intense. But being all nice and hands off? No!

inka2222inka22224 months ago

5 stars, but this isn't a BTB, not sure why that tag is there. He divorced her and she didn't lose any money in a divorce or anything else of value to her.

/

I still deeply appreciate HEA for the main character, nice to see him enjoying life and the bitch having regrets instead of good life.

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Great story

Merry Christmas Cindy and I look forward to reading more of your stories next year.

5/6

Olderman318Olderman3184 months ago

Love your writing Cindy!

Wishing you a happy 2024.

SyzyguySyzyguy4 months ago

I'm not sure that the violence was needed, but otherwise this is a textbook guide to "how to lose your marriage" and, as one expects from Cindy, it is both well-written and nicely paced. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If you dance, you might get stuck paying for the music.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Reading the comments, one would think that CindyTV gives Shakespeare a run for his money. It's almost as if she deletes any comment this isn't fawning praise; nah, couldn't be!

Norseman123Norseman1234 months ago

Allways enjoy your stories 5*****

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

GREAT STORY!!!!

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Great writing. “If you can’t see your own cheeks you are not smiling hard enough”

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban4 months ago

This is a 5/5 story that perfectly illustrates how illicit lust can screw with a personas brain. It causes the loss of all common sense. It impedes a persons ability to reason on how the illicit affair will damage their families and existing relationships. It blocks the mind and figurative heart from receiving advice against going through with the affair. It allows the cheater to delude themselves into believing that they are in control of the situation - when they're clearly not. It prevents them from realizing the consequences of their actions until it's too late. Unbridled, ILLICIT lust has been the bane of humankind throughout history. Well done, Cindy. BRB

sf_operative63sf_operative634 months ago

Great job Cindy..

DOL

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

For three quarters of the story I thought she would wake up and save her marriage. Not happening this time. Great story.

JollyrogeringJollyrogering4 months ago

It could be a recording from a marriage counseling.

In fact, I think that is its purpose??

Good writing, clean story line, good editiing.

I read the comment suggesting that Charlie was standing by while Brandon was stealing his wife..... I don't agree: Without the commenter giving some suggestion as to what Charlie should/could have done, that comment doesn't rate. I think you did an excellent job on the deroulement of the story. To put violence into the story earlier would have spoiled the end effect.

Highway69_50Highway69_504 months ago

I enjoyed your story, well written. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

HighBrowHighBrow4 months ago

Yep, that’s the fantasy alright.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The ending is too good. Other man's crushed testicles wasnt necessary. No way husband woud get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice but Predictable - too much of what the critics say of BTB!

tralan69ertralan69er4 months ago

I'm sure that I've read this story before.

Good story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She got what she deserved.

silentsoundsilentsound4 months ago

He seemed too patient but pretty standard entertainment for this plot.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

CindyTV you sure do write a mean BTB

Really It was a very good story.

Clear, Concise and straight forward using only a few investigative techniques.

The story was also there to live in the readers heart.

When I was young and dumb (still am except now OLD) I missed a lot of clues.

I likely missed them due to being at work earning a living for the family, but it's on me!!!

Yes I'm male hard working now successfully retired. The EX is worthless as far as my consideration, Thank you for a this story CindyTV

jmmj5jmmj54 months ago

I agree with Vandy and others above that I think this is your best yet.

Also, I applaud your setting it in a location where you don't live. That takes thought and effort. Well done.

This story makes me look forward to your next one.

MightyHornyMightyHorny4 months ago

Sure, the MC took a long while to notice the slow death of his marriage, and, honestly, his wife would have probably got away with it if she was so brazen about her adultery...

Nevertheless, this is still a solid story about betrayal and it's consequences. Nothing recol

oldmanbill69oldmanbill694 months ago

Good story but he sure did not fight for her.

Carnes8004Carnes80044 months ago

Happens to often. I greatly enjoyed the references to Man United. Was stationed in Cheshire for 4 years and attended only one match. My son is still a fan, 40+ years later. Hope you had a great Xmas and Boxing day. Stay safe.

fritz51fritz514 months ago

I noticed that one comment mentioned that Charlie didn't fight for her very hard... are you kidding? He did all he could, short of tying her to the kitchen table to keep her from going off of the rails. He was very clear about his displeasure about her even being around this turd, let alone going out with him & certainly NOT OK with her having sex with the fucker.

IMO a wife, is obligated to sever any personal contact with any man that is causing her husband to doubt her fidelity… even if that husband is wrong about the man’s intentions. To not do so is disrespectful of her husband and her marriage.

And before the wolves howl, the same applies to a husband whose relationship to another woman causes his wife grief.

Yes, there should be honest, open discussions first, compromises reached, before lines in the sand are drawn, but in the end is the damage to the marriage not worth giving up a “friend”? If that person was indeed actually a friend, would they not do all they could to assure the spouse that nothing was amiss, including volunteering to back out in order to save the husband and wife’s marriage?

Five Stars.

dgfergiedgfergie4 months ago

It was pretty obvious Charlie didn't stand a chance against what had happened to his wife, the dreaded Martian Slut Ray ha struck again. prety good, 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@oldmanbill…. Is that you Dad? Why are you on a site like this? didn't Uncle James and Uncle Simon and Uncle David and Uncle Paul fill Mum's used disgusting pussy up with enough Milk for you to drink your fill? Is that why your here?

I for one don’t think the poor old geezer in this story had any other option less than chaining the slut up in the house. Not much else he could do. Not like you but Hey Dad, you enjoy seeing Mummy with all of those other Men. Well I should say Degenerate Deviants there is no way on Earth I'd let anybody else but my Husband sleep, have sex with me , and If I caught him with his hand in the cookie Jar Id cut His fucking Cock Off.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sad but why let it go that far. Should have served her before they got to the room.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@oldmanbill If you think you need to fight for your spouse, in order for her to NOT jump on strange dick, I really hope you are not married. Because you seem to have difficulty grasping the meaning of marriage vows.

Madone130Madone1304 months ago

Great Story, I really enjoyed reading it.

enderlocke77enderlocke774 months ago

"Nothing hurts more than your Favorite Person turning into a Life Lesson"

True that

enderlocke77enderlocke774 months ago

I liked it but yeah he could have stopped it before the date part. He decided to avoid a head on confrontation by not talking the truth of the matter. Instead of doing something about it he "let her hang herself". Then there was that odd random "open marriage" comment wondering if this was the outcome he always wanted.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
1931 Followers
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.