Wife’s plugged Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I too climbed onto the bed taking up my position behind her. With her ass pointed high into the air I began to feed my cock one inch at a time into her until all 8 inches were no longer visible.

She took me with ease after being stretched most of the day by the plugs so I didn't need to wait long for her to adjust before starting to thrust in and out.

I fucked her slowly, holding for a second, with my balls resting against her pussy, before withdrawing so only the head was left and repeating the process.

I could feel the heat from inside her anal cavity every time I pushed into her, I could also sense my own orgasm now building. My wife reached below her to stimulate her clit as my cock continually invaded her.

Her ass muscles contracted and stroked me as she played with herself. I withdrew fully, leaving her hole open, gaping, waiting to be filled again, before thrusting back into her. I repeated this several times, teasing her and myself until I couldn't take it anymore.

I buried myself fully one final time, I then reached for her shoulders and pulled her into me, causing my cock to push even deeper than before. I felt myself swell and my cum rapidly make its way upward from my balls.

I felt like I was all the way in her stomach as I exploded, I could feel my own ass clench in time with every shot of hot cum causing my legs to tense and shake uncontrollably.

My wife's own orgasm took over her from the combination of the feeling of my cum coating her anal walls and her busy fingers attacking her still soaking pussy.

I felt her tight anal ring grip and release my shaft throughout her orgasm as the final drops made their way out of my cock, her hand had now slowed as her orgasm began to also fade.

I slumped forward against her, my thighs and knees burning as my cock slowly softened and slipped out. I stayed in this position until finally regaining my breath and being able to move once again.

Both of her holes looked well fucked, her pussy was swollen and shiny from a mixture of both of us, her ass cheeks were still slightly red from the spanking, with her knees still spread, I watched as my cum worked its way out of her gaping hole and threatened to drip onto the bed.

I gave her one final spank as a thank you, I moved off the bed with her following quickly behind me. She headed to the bathroom to clean up as I collected the toys from the bedside table and followed to do the same.

She headed for a shower while I cleaned off the toys and set them up to air dry in our bathroom before heading for my own shower.

Feel free to leave feedback, these are all real stories of our sexual adventures together. We are aware there are a lot more wild stories from other people out there that may or may not be true, but I enjoy writing them for her and sharing them with others.

12