All Comments on 'Wife’s Unplanned First Time'

by Cjc1974

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 1 year ago

I hope there is more to cum. Thanks for the story.

devoutmalesubdevoutmalesubover 1 year ago

It’s like you didn’t even try with grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I realize this is your first story but I’m sorry, you need serious work on spelling and grammar, particularly with respect to the use of quotations. Getting someone who is familiar with the grammar rules to edit your works would be a huge plus.

This also belongs in the Loving Wives category where you can expect it to be slammed by the nasty commenters who hang out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exactly what is first time about your wife behaving like a slut? This belongs in LW where it can be properly excoriated. This may be your first story but you could have at least made an attempt at decent grammar and spelling. Yeesh, my seven year old niece writes better than this pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. Can't wait until she brings the guy home to her husband. Some hotter threesome and male bi fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

we do this often!!

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

The grammar and spelling mistakes were off putting to say the least. If you are going to the trouble of writing the story it’s not much more to get these basics done right

Cjc1974Cjc1974over 1 year agoAuthor

Much appreciate the likes and constructive criticism regarding grammar and spelling. While the spell check only found two words misspelled, there were a bunch of commas missing. I’ll be more mindful when posting in the future.

To the person who commented “ my seven year old niece writes better than this pile of crap”

I certainly hope not….. LOL try to be nice, it’s just a story to snap one off to Spanky. No one is winning a Pulitzer…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another slut and cuck tale. Nothing new, except the writer must have been so excited to share their experience the keys were hit too fast and thus the typos. To think how giddy the Cucks get to hear or see their wife becoming a slut is sad and disturbing. You’re happy that she now belongs to other men and you are now just the little perverted Cucky boy who sits home alone like the loser you have become. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a good start for a first time writer. I did like it, but felt there was more to tell, and could even but part of a series if you kept adding to it. I normally let the spelling slide, as long as I can keep reading the story.

PrimavoltaPrimavoltaover 1 year ago

I thought it was a great story and would love to read more.

I was surprised by the harsh comments. I guess I am too new to this site.

I gave it a 5/5

PS. I personally like stories that are NOT perfect from a spelling/grammar perspective. It makes them feel more real. And in these days of texting-based communication, I am not sure how many of the traditional rules still apply. Just my opinion

LifeUserLifeUserover 1 year ago

Good story. Don’t let the negative comments bother you. My guess is they are depressed and need to vent.

They will not even comment under a screen name.

I enjoyed it. Keep writing

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Outstanding!

Also, when you get the incels yelling like the baboons that they are, you know you've hit all the right buttons. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When my soon to be ex wife told me that she had acted out part of her fantasy, I grabbed a pillow and headed to the coach, slammed the bedroom door as I left and told her that since I was the one that could afford the house she could move to her mother's in the morning.

I would file under no fault so she would not have to get a attorney and we could settle things in a civalized manner but if she contested the divorce, so be it. I never spoke to her again except one time when I asked her if she knew the difference between fantasy and reality she didn't answer just hung her head and burst into tears. She signed the divorce papers that day and later I ran into her dad at the store and he said that she had left town and gotten a new job with a new company and was working hard to get back where we were economically by herself and wasn't dating but he wasn't holding his breath on that. He could not believe what his daughter had done and it almost caused he and his wife to divorce. They had ended up in counseling for six months before his wife got the wake up call and realized that once the egg is broken and scrambled you can't undo it there is no undoing a blowjob or a fucking once it's done it's done and a life of trust is lost and vows are broken. Some people can get over it some can't. I was one that couldn't and so was he.

So ends my comments or P.S. or addendum or whatever you may call it. At 78 years old if my somewhat younger wife ever pull that bullshit on me I would just shoot the both of them and let the State take care of me for my remaining days it would be far cheaper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous