Wife seduced by younger man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first response was anger at Jack for pulling this trick on me, but at the same time, Sean's cock buried deep in me felt so fantastic and he was now beginning to pump in and out. Jack moved up on the bed and put his cock close to my mouth and I hungrily took it deeply into my mouth. I had occasionally wondered what it would be like to have two men make love to me at the same time and obviously, I was going to find out tonight.

My arousal now was over the top as Sean pounded in and out of my pussy and Jack pounded in and out of my mouth. I think all three of us were moving close to a mutual orgasm. I had Jack's balls in my hand and felt it begin to pull up and knew from experience that he was close to cumming. Sean was huffing and moaning just like he did earlier that day, and as for me, I knew that I was about to experience the most amazing orgasm of my life.

Sure enough, Jack began to grunt, and I felt his cock spasm and his cum splashing against the back of my throat. That's when I started cumming and turned my head aside and screamed as loud as I ever have. My orgasm was total body from the top of my head to my toes. Now Sean began to yell out also as his huge cock buried deep into me and delivered his hot semen spirt after spirt into my womb.

After a minute or so with all three of us cumming together, we collapsed in a pile on the bed.

After lying there for about 15 minutes, I could tell that Jack was beginning to get quite aroused again. Slowly he moved his hand ever downward across my flat tummy seeking the warmness of my pussy. I love to be caressed around my pubic hair and feel Jack run his fingers through the softness that he knew so well. I was startled this time however to meet To Sean's hand at my favorite place.

Immediately, I realized that Sean had the same idea and in fact he had beat Jack to the prize. As I moved my hand downward, I realized that both were already massaging my clitoris. I also experienced the initial stirring of arousal shallow breathing and the little sounds I make as my motor begins to rev up.

Without missing a stroke, Jack circled around Sean's hand and spread my thighs apart so he could have access to my pussy. This was what he was really after anyway. He began to massage my inner thighs and to tickle my pussy. I was amazed at how wet and warm the entire area was and the thought of Sean's cum leaking from my warm pussy only excited me more.

Jack slowly slipped three fingers into my swollen pussy. It was hot and slippery from the previous activity. Now my breath was really becoming shallow and I could tell that I was ready to continue the evening. At first, it was a little awkward with Jack trying to insert his fingers deeply into my pussy without interrupting the rhythm that Sean was managing on my clit. But with a little compromise on both their parts, Jack finally achieved a deep penetration. He immediately concentrated on my G-Spot knowing full well that clitoral stimulation coupled with G-Spot massaging would send me to the moon in short order.

In and out, Jack moved his hand and thought, that I would enjoy the taste of all the sexual secretions together so I removed his hand and brought it to my mouth to lick clean. I immediately sucked his fingers deeply into my mouth slurping all the juices that coated his fingers. He removed his hand and kissed me deeply inserting his tongue into my mouth so that we both could also enjoy the taste.

Sean looked up from his position nestled into my arm licking my breast to realize what we were doing so he moved his hand downward and inserted it into my pussy as well. It was then his turn to offer his hand to me to lick clean and to share with him as she and Sean locked into a passionate tongue kiss.

Jack just watched this occurring and he seemed to be turned on more than I had ever seen him be. Without hesitation, Jack moved downward and positioned himself to lick my pussy for the first time that evening. It had occurred to me that he might freeze at the prospect of eating my pussy after I had been fucked by another Sean but he without hesitation began to lick my pussy and Sean's cum which continued to leak out.

My pussy had never been wetter or warmer as Jack began to lick me from ass to clit and back again. The sheets below where I was lying were totally soaked with all our fluids and I could smell the aroma of our sexual activity. I have often told Jack that I enjoy all the senses of sexual activity and at that moment, I was in heaven from all the input that was being directed towards my system. The smell, the taste, the feel, the sight of Sean and Jack both stimulating a different part of my body. The sounds of my moaning, and bliss, proved to me that I was finally realizing a long imagined fantasy.

Jack pushed 3 fingers into my pussy while he continued to run his tongue over my clitoris, Sean moved up and began kissing me hard and jamming his tongue into my mouth. He also continued to play with my nipples but now much more aggressively. My nipples were sore from Sean biting and pinching them that morning so when he began to get rough again, the pain was just bearable, but so intensely stimulating.

Both now were literally attacking me and I began a huge orgasm. It continued for a minute or more until both Jack and Sean backed off a little so I could catch my breath but then went right back to what they were doing and I immediately orgasmed again. Over and over these two synchronize their stimulation to cause me to continue to go through a series of orgasms. I could feel lots of liquid flowing from my pussy and heard Jack sucking it up and swallowing it as fast as it flowed.

Jack pulled his fingers out and reached up to offer me a taste. Sean backed off enough for Jack's fingers to fill my mouth as I sucked my own juices off his fingers. Once he removed his fingers, Sean went back to kissing me so he too could enjoy my sex juices.

At this point as if by some pre-determine strategy Jack and Sean changed positions. They rolled me over onto my knees. Jack positioned himself with his back to the headboard, and Sean immediately took over licking my pussy. I was again able to take Jack's cock into my mouth as Sean did his magic on my clitoris.

The move was so smooth that I never had a chance to come down from my orgasm stream and immediately began to orgasm again and again. It was unbelievable to me that after so much sex, I just couldn't seem to get enough and happily participated by sucking Jack's cock as good as I could and only pausing to allow the next orgasm to overwhelm me before going back to sucking.

We had been making love for almost 3 hours now and I had been aroused for over 6.

Finally, Sean tired of this position and had to roll over onto his back to rest. I was having none of this and noticing that Sean's huge cock was standing straight up, I straddled him and moved his cock toward my pussy.

I looke over at Jack and realized that he was mesmerized as he watched me lower myself down on Sean's cock. Slowly at first, because frankly, I was getting a little sore but as the head split me open I couldn't help but feel amazing. The look on my face as Sean's cock began to enter me fully was fully appreciate by Jack. Ultimately I sunk down until all of Sean's huge cock was imbedded deep inside of me. It's difficult to explain how good this felt and I stared into Jack's eyes and he had to know that I was in heaven.

Slowly at first I raised back up and his cock slid out wet with my juices and then back down again. I wasn't real eager for the feeling to come to a conclusion so I just cautiously moved up and down enjoying the feeling of being so completely filled by Sean's cock.

Jack moved around to the foot of the bed so he could get a better view of Sean's cock sliding in and out of my pussy. From this position, he could also see my legs spread wide and my asshole peeking out in full view. I was so relaxed from the feeling that I was experiencing that I could tell my ass was relaxed as well.

Jack then moved up on the bed and began stimulating my anus. I knew what he wanted and was hesitant at first but with Sean's cock buried deeply into my pussy, my ass was clearly exposed to Jack.

At first it was awkward for Jack to straddle both Sean's and my legs. Jack reached down and gathered up some of her juices that were still pouring out of my pussy and rubbed them all over his cock. He also rubbed my juices all over my ass even though lots had run down between my crack from Sean's explosive orgasm earlier.

Carefully Jack positioned myself over us and with both of us knowing what he was up to. I stopped with my in and out movement so that Jack could join in. I felt the head of his cock pressing against the tight outer ring of my ass as he slowly began to apply pressure to enter. He pushed and pushed and all of the sudden, the door opened and he pushed through with the greatest of ease.

I immediately experienced another orgasm. Now, he pressed on further until he was buried fully in her ass. For a moment, we all held still, each enjoying what they were feeling at that moment. Then slowly, we all began to move in harmony. Sean and Jack both moved in and out of me as I moved my hips just right to accommodate both their cocks impaled inside me. As we became more coordinated with our movements, the rhythm increased. I could feel Sean's cock rubbing against Jack's cock as they moved in and. With both cocks filling me up, I went from orgasm to orgasm again.

After about 4 minutes of this stimulation, Both Sean and Jack were grunting and moaning and it was clear that both were getting close to cumming.. Faster and faster we all moved until Jack began to explode deeply into my ass. Sean began to cum into my pussy and let out a scream almost as loud as mine.

We all seemed to float in this position for a minute or so until the intensity began to subside. Jack was beginning to feel a burning in his legs from this awkward position so had to withdraw. He pulled out and collapsed onto the bed. I collapsed onto Sean's chest and just stayed there. After a couple of minutes I rolled off of Sean and laid on my back between them My pussy was totally used up and was leaking Sean's cum on to my butt and on the sheets where we lay. All of us were totally spent. No one talked as we lay there each with their own thoughts about what had just transpired.

I was tired but totally satisfied and it began to dawn on me that there could be some serious consequences given what I had been up to all day long. I felt guilty but at this same time OK with what had transpired. Experiencing Sean's huge cock was without a doubt the most amazing sex I had ever had. No doubt I love Jack with all my heart and he never failed to make me cum multiple times when we made love. Sex with Jack was spectacular. Nonetheless, Sean's cock did things to me that I probably would never experience again. Because of that, I certainly didn't regret what I had done today and would carry the experience in my mind forever.

I must have dozed off because when I awoke I was still laying in the same position and the sheets were still wet beneath my ass. I turned my head to one side and Jack was laying on his back and was still asleep. Sean seamed to have disappeared. My thoughts immediately turned to what I had been thinking last night before I fell asleep.

In the light of a new day, I was beginning to see things a bit differently and guilt began to seep into my mind. I was scared of what Jack was going to think of me when he woke up. I didn't want anything to change in our marriage and prayed that he wouldn't see me differently that he had seen me before last night.

I had to pee so I cautiously slipped out of bed to the bathroom. My first sight of myself in the mirror was telling. My tits were red and the bite marks that Sean had given me yesterday afternoon were beginning to bruise up in a nice purple color. My lips were swollen from being kissed so hard by both Sean and Jack. I had semen dried on my stomach and in my pubic hairs, and on my thighs. The thought that I had been rode hard and put away wet came to mind.

I turned on the shower and after peeing, I stepped under the hot water and sighed at how good that felt. I just stood there endlessly allowing the water to fall down from my head across my breasts.

As I stood there with my eyes closed enjoying the water, I heard the shower door open and Jack joined me in the shower. I opened my eyes and stared into his eyes attempting to guess what he was think. He moved closer to me and took me in his arms and hugged me as the water continued to flow over both of us. We held each other without talking for a long time until finally Jack whispered in my ear "I love you so much. You are just so amazing, thank you for being my wife and mother to our children". I was so relieved when he said that I began to cry and the tears ran down my cheeks and merged with the water from the shower.

We both washed off the evidence of last night before getting out of the shower. Jack took a large bath towel and gently and softly dried me off as I stood there allowing him to touch me wherever he wished. I felt his cock press against my pubic area as he dried me and leaned and kissed me softly.

Taking my hand, he led me back to the bed. He put another dry towel over the wet spot in the middle of the bed and we laid down together. For a long time, we lay on our sides and stared into each other's eyes. He began to kiss me and I responded with a sigh and a felling of my pussy beginning to lubricate. Gently, Jack moved his hand down to my pussy and began to massage all across my labia and then gently began to stimulate my clitoris.

He wasn't in a hurry and just continued to gently rub my clitoris. In my mind I perceived that Jack wanted to make love to me and I wanted to let him know that I was his forever.

We made love as opposed to what we had done the previous evening. It was so soft and gentle and slow, but when he finally entered my pussy with his cock I began to have nice and satisfying orgasms over and over until Jack reached his climax and filled me with his cum.

He rolled off me and again took me in his arms as we assured each other that nothing had changed. We still loved each other immensely and life would continue as always without any repercussions or blame.

God I love that man.