All Comments on 'Wife seduced by younger man'

by PeoriaDan

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Can't get my head around the "sharing" concept

PeoriaDan

Your writing was fine...no major mistakes apparent. Even your handling of characters was pretty solid. But I have to ask you as the author/creator, what is with this frequently used trope of hubby eagerly willing to "share" his wife with other men?

Is it something to do with male ego needing affirmation through sexual attraction by other men that his chosen spouse was/is an attractive catch? Or is it somehow tied up with some bizarre form of male bonding, forged through the willing sharing of his spouse? I can't help but feel that either proposition serves to objectify the female spouse as a commodity, a possession to be used as needed. Of course, she gets the upside os sampling other cocks in a "safe" situation free of recriminations. It leaves me wondering why the institution of marriage in the religious/legal sense seems to still enjoy popularity. What is its purpose? Has it become an archaic tradition that is no longer relevant in the 21st century? Sorry about all the questions....your story was successful in getting me to think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a lot of crap?

If you think that that I am wrong let me ask you a question:

"God I love that man" was your end comment...

If he fucked some young chick in bed with her would that comment be still there?

PS: yes... I know it is a fiction, but a sence has to be there for one to like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Utter garbage

This is one of the stories that should be in the garbage pile

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsense

Total utter nonsense I wish I could give this rubbish negative stars

Why do people write such crap and waste the readers time.I was lost after first sentence

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Always the same garbage. Huge cock.

Always a huge cock and the supposed very straight man (just like the author.. heh sure you are) is absolutely delighted that his wife decided to risk her entire family for some strange. The husband becomes submissive in everything because real men love huge cock, i mean real men love when their wives fuck huge cock.

But dont worry folks... their marriage will be better than ever. The sex will be amazing... two people having sex while BOTH have inages of sucking that huge cock.

Shouldnt real men be honest and truthful as well? Oh well, i guess not in the lw land of delusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

I loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Then, explain

Why when you woke up Jack was gone and so was your prior life and family.

Saw the cuck coming at the airport. Well written first half... but the slut in her made the ending impossible to justify.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You call this a story.

Cheating wife with a chuck for a husband. Now a big cock lover. Yuk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I guess it reminded you dear annony of your sad fucked up life to much!!!

Annony 's wife fucked over a 100 men during their marriage and then she died and he found out how much cum he licked out of her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What's with the fucking "huge" cock stories...........none erotic drivel

Willing cuckoldry = garbage. ONE STAR

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago
NOT THE WORSE EFFORT OF THE DAY

Amazing how those who hate these stories return time and again to read what they claim is pure trash. Apparently some unknown force is dragging them to their computers and not releasing them until they have read the story, or at least made derogatory comments without even reading it.

This category attracts a strange bunch of folks—both writers and readers, myself included. At least I’m trying to learn to be a better writer—both by seeing what others do right and by seeing what not to touch with a ‘ten foot pole’.

Dan, you did a pretty good job telling the story you chose to tell. Personally I can’t imagine a husband wanting competition for his wife’s charms, but it appears many readers like that plot. For sure you really need to do a bit better with proofreading.

Thanks for the effort. cd

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
don't have to a thing

everybody and I do mean everybody beat me to it. (1)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

No need to read these to know they're trash. Title, description and tags tell you all you need to know.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 4 years ago

Five stars. Hope to see this writer continue to develop and branch our, perhaps just within the Loving Wives genre, finding new ways to explore and understand unconventional marital sexuality.

katibkatibover 4 years ago
Mixed: good writing; poor theme.

My emotional response to this story would have been similar to what Youami has written, and because I can't equal or surpass his (or her) observations I shall not. I must say, though, in contrast to some observers, that I thought the author's writing to be very good--especially as descriptive prose. Certainly that was true in the story up to the end of the dance, but after that it declined slightly.

I hope this very capable writer turns his attention to other subjects.

management91399management91399over 4 years ago

Out of the stories I've read the last few weeks I enjoyed the sex scenes in this story the most. Then I went back and read the rest of your stories and found them great as well, similar in a shared universe or character sort of way. A lot of the stories I've gone through recently I found myself skimmed through the sex scenes and moving towards the "discovery and reaction" of the injured party. (Always the clueless husband) and then his path down a usual choose your adventure type resolution. (BTB, He's an expert in cell phone spyware, he is a financial genius and bankrupts those who hurt him etc etc YMMV)

Here that resolution is ignored for the most part and were treated to a super hot sex session. I was taking notes for my own story as I want to sex scenes in my story to be the climax or summit of the tale and then slowly fade down the wave (Imagine a sine wave style of story). This is sort of similar to mine, I think the only place you lost me were the follow ups to A Beautiful and Magical Day which while an enjoyable read didn't create a desire in me to follow through on Donna's and Ted's live, actually because they were older I thought Donna's follow up would be longing for Ted after his death which might have been an interesting twist.

Well this story brought me to your back catalog, I find it interesting that you took a 5 year break in writing and don't have a list of favorites, I'd be interested in reading your inspirations. Anyway, good work, I didn't need to read about a marriage imploding or a cuck husband wacking off in the corner during the sex because the actual sex scenes held the story instead of the deception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
From a technical standpoint...

Please learn how to use quotation marks when writing dialog. There were at least several times they weren't used at all, or placed mid-sentence. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You don't do shit like that to someone you truly love

If my sig other ever did that to me, all the love in the world wouldn't change the fact that they betrayed me and that my trust in them was misplaced. Once you destroy my faith in you, it's time for you to leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You should look up “love” in the dictionary. Or google it even

Because I’m pretty sure that fucking another man without even a shred of guilt is NOT the definition.

Goddamn cuckold bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It is too funny...

....how that lowlife 26thNc posts all these negative comments. Not one of them says anything about the writing style, but all say something bad about the subject matter. Only a complete loser would spend all his time posting the same lame comments on stories he claims to hate. And that's exactly what he is, a complete and total loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too funny

I don't see a comment from 26th on this story. Also missing is your comment on the story's attributes or the author's writing style. You apparently didn't read the story I the comments.

cyferxcyferxover 4 years ago
So he knew she was a cheating slut?

He only had to give her the opportunity? I think that is what is missing here. The fact that she didn't know it was a set up but actually cheated on her marriage with very little in the way of provocation. The seduction was perfunctory at best with even that being mostly based on prior occasions. I stopped reading once it was clear that the husband arranged for the opportunity. Even so, she is the one who took it and with little resistance or remorse. The problem then becomes how are these realistic characters who react to events happening to them like real people would? The wife never thinks about her husband and her long time marriage to him when she instantly succumbs to what is in the end just a bigger cock. Is that all it takes? Not does she have a lick of remorse when she comes back to her room, it is just a case of how to hide the evidence. And why does the husband not realize that if she takes the bait so easily that that means something about her and his marriage? Something ugly. I just hate reading about cardboard pantomimes divorced from all reality. It's not just stupid, it's boring. 2*

okayjackokayjackover 4 years ago
Good story !!!

Enjoyed the read. Nice twist with the husband as part of the plot for a threesome. Been in similar situations. Don't let the anonymous morons and their negative comments stop you from writing more. Still don't understand why they read the Loving Wives stories if all they want to do is criticize and make negative comments. Nice work !!! Keep it up.

RoughSurfRoughSurfover 4 years ago
Very Hot Story!

Very nice story and holds the readers attention as well. Its always nice to see a woman get her fair share of dick.

Keep up the fine writing and don't mind the negative comments from the fatties on the Jr High Faculty. They only wish...

shang40shang40about 4 years ago
Is it a plot by jack

Seems to be

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Nice Writing Flow

This is my first read of one of your stories.

While your writing flow is excellent - well paced and consistent - you need another editorial pass.

- When 1st person narrative switches to 3rd person within a single sentence, you clearly need another grammar specific editor.

- Punctuation errors are common and slow the readers' ability to zip through with first pass comprehension.

- Word errors: perspective not prospective, dessert not desert, etc.

- Missing and extraneous words.

- "Lie versus lay" errors, i.e. "Yesterday I laid a towel across my groin as I lay in the sun," is correct. (Do an internet search of "lay versus lie" because you don't believe me.)

With great promise as an author, I assume you would choose to improve the readability of your works. This attention to detail seems to add up to a full star to the stories I find here on Lit. PeoriaDan, thanks for the effort! You are so close to being EXCELLENT.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Perfect Hot Wife! This is how all real life married relationships should be for a sexually satisfied wife and husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❤): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (five stars). In my book, this story is a "must read," 👍👍! The wife is a keeper. Period.

This story has so far got 113 faves out of 79,455 views, which is a remarkably high faves-to-views ratio (namely 1.42 faves per 1K views). Readers LOVE this story!

Excerpt from the story:

(Quote:) ... at the same time, Sean's cock buried deep in me felt so fantastic and he was now beginning to pump in and out. Jack moved up on the bed and put his cock close to my mouth and I hungrily took it deeply into my mouth. (Unquote.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfect story to convince a conservative and prudish lady to be a hot wife. This is how a real relationship must naturally be but silly society morals and upbringing forbids

shang40shang40almost 3 years ago

I really want to be in her place.

Getting solid cock treatment from Sean and then double with my husband and Sean.

Though a man I love to be a sexy lady and getting my pussy or rather my Cunt thorough pounding

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@Youami

"Can't get my head around the "sharing" concept"

I'll ask this question; Would you like to have baloney and cheese sandwich for lunch and a meatloaf and mashed potatoes everyday for the rest of your life?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not the worst story of the day, but pretty bad. Tralan anything is better than a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@tralan69er: That's why we don't do the same thing with our wives every day of our life.

Narrator paints herself as a slave to her orgasms: loves "hubby" unconditionally, but no guilt over betraying him. Not very flattering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another self centered slut. <yawn>

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

Pretty damn hot and very well written. I've noticed something from my time reading erotica here and elsewhere and that is male authors telling a story from a female's perspective tend to make the female character act and think like a man. We all know men think with their dicks and that ends up being carried over to the female character. But women don't think like that. We don't think with our vaginas. Men want us to, they think, but at the end of the day they are thankful that we don't. Therefore, a hot guy with the literotica package ( 6 pack, giant cock, hypnotic eyes, and godlike staying power with no refractory period) would rarely if ever make a wife who loves her husband, who has little ones at home, and who is happy at home, risk it all in an afternoon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The slut trope gets old. Marital infidelity usually indicates other emotional problems given the actual costs to a marriage and family. Looking back from almost 70, with one divorce, two marriages and three children, only a spouse with preexisting problems would put this all at risk. The author can write well, but should have made a better story of it. Think Richard Gerald.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seriously? This is not cuck shit? Then what the f is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

meh. I am ruminating over the story

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 1 year ago

That first page break was so unfortunately placed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah sure, cheating without repercussions or blame. They must have some pretty potent recreational drugs in your part of the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking dirtball

SuperhanzSuperhanzover 1 year ago

Thanks. I really liked that story, I'd watch the film

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First half of the story was much better. The seduction sex scene was great, very detailed and read smoothly. The threesome was awkward, jumped from first to third to first person. The threesome actually seem to be cut and paste from other places. Story would have been much better if she had just had great sex with her husband that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue this storu

bobryan51264bobryan5126411 months ago

It's about time we had a sharing wife story where the invited mail didn't try to take over dominate and punk out everybody in the bedroom. The story was fiction but there's a lot more truth to that than there is fiction as far as how that happened and the way it went.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Story started off good but worsen as it continued, turned too gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Terribly poor story! Completely unnatural & infantile behaviour by everyone. Doesn't even rate as a fantasy.

RileyKingRileyKing14 days ago

Just another cuck

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

SPOILER ALERT!

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

My first response was anger at Jack for pulling this trick on me, but at the same time, Sean's cock buried deep in me felt so fantastic and he was now beginning to pump in and out. Jack moved up on the bed and put his cock close to my mouth and I hungrily took it deeply into my mouth. I had occasionally wondered what it would be like to have two men make love to me at the same time and obviously, I was going to find out tonight.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous