Wife Sets Me Up With Her Guy Friend

Story Info
Finding out that wife gets off to watching me with a guy.
2.1k words
4.42
9.5k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was to my 1st wife who was a swim suit model and very bisexual, she loved to watch male on male porn while masturbating. The 1st time I caught her watching it, I was totally shocked because we had been together for years and she never mentioned it. I asked if that was her turn on and she said "yes, I think it's very sexy and hot".

She asked if I had ever tried anything like that and i was stumped and not sure how to answer. She saw my surprised and speechless look of embarrassment and said "that look tells me you have done something with another guy". A big smile went across her face and she immediately fumbled for the remote to freeze the video I caught her watching of 2 good looking well hung guy's in a 69.

She sat up on the edge of the couch with an excited child like look on her face and said "teeeell me, tell me". I looked at her great big ear to ear smile and said "yes I did some stuff with a guy a long time ago". She said "ok". I said " a long time friend and I experimented and we performed oral sex on each other long ago".

She asked " did you like it?" I said "yes". She asked "would you consider doing it again?" I said "I don't know, it depends". She said "on what?" I said "several things, I'm with you now and I'm content with what we have". I wouldn't want to ruin what we have."

She said "what if i wanted you to?" "To be with a guy?" I glanced at the frozen picture on the screen and immediately knew what she was asking. I then turned my head and looked at her and she new what I was thinking. I said "you want to watch real guy's fool around don't you?"

She corrected me after a few seconds and said "actually, I would love to watch you with a guy". "Would you consider it for me?" I smiled and she knew the answer as I so often said "I would do anything for you!" She got up and walked over to me and kissed me so passionately that we ended up having one of the best sex we have had in a long time.

During the sex she talked about what she wanted to see me do with a guy and it turned her on so much that she had orgasm after orgasm. I think she had about 5 or 6, possibly more since i lost count.

She brought home at least one guy a week or we would meet them out for drinks. These were guy's that had crushes on her and she would tell them she was very turned on to seeing guy's play and would love to watch for a while before she would help them finish. But would mostly watch while she would play with herself.

These guy's were so memorized with her beauty that they would have agreed to anything.

One Friday night she dressing provocatively with cleavage showing and a very short skirt for show and teasing. She have invited a guy she had friended and was told he was bisexual. When she answered the door she looked like sex on a stick with those fuck me heels.

He was all smiles when he saw her. She introduced us and we hit it off from the start. We had ordered wings from hooters which were delicious and we had lots of strong margaritas. She suggested hot tubbing and we all stripped naked and got into the hot tub. I noticed he had about an 8" tool which was already hard from her flirting with him constantly.

She would sit next to me and she would have him sit between us so we would all be very close. She was rubbing his leg as he would look at her then me. She would reach over and rub my leg and then my hard tool. He and I were touching from thigh to shoulder due to her not giving him much room when he had sat between us.

When she grabbed hold of his hard-on he was startled and a dreamy look came over his face. She stroked his pulsating tool and he was humming. She took hold of his hand and placed it on my hardon with her hand on top of his, so that if she squeezed, he squeezed. At first he tried to pull back unsure of my reaction until he saw me close my eyes. He started to squeeze and stroke my hard tool.

When she cleared her throat, it broke the silence. I opened my eyes, looked at her and I knew what she wanted by the look in her eyes, so when I reached over to grab his hardon my hand met hers and she took mine to stroke him. He said " well we definitely know what she wants" and for the first time he looked into my eyes and we both smiled at each other as we locked eyes squeezing each others cocks.

He leaned in to kiss my neck and then we heard her rubbing herself and moaning as she so intently watched us as she sat on the edge. We could see the lips were very wet and moisture was obvious. She said "shall we go inside where it's more comfortable?" I knew she wanted to be able to see us stroke each other and more, especially since she couldn't see what we were doing under the water.

We all got up and grabbed our drinks, refilled then and she took his hand and led him to the bedroom and I followed. She gently pushed him onto the bed on his back, then lay on one side of him and kissed him passionately then extended her hand to me as I reached for hers. She pulled on top of him.

She was all smiles and giggles as she shrugged her shoulders and giggled again. She put her hand behind my head and pulled my head to his face. He took her hint and smiled at my again as she pulled my face to his and our lips met. She moaned our loud as our lips met and began fingering her very wet spot with three fingers sliding them in deep and back out repeatedly.

Our tongues were gently snaking in and out of each other and our hard-ons touched sending an electric current through both of us which was very obvious. She was going at it like a possessed demon. We could both smell her sex and it made us both very horny. I started to slide down and began kissing my way down his chest making sure to tease and kiss his nipples.

When i reached his abdominal area I bumped his 8" cock with my chin and stopped a second to see the pre-cum drops at the tip. Sticking my tongue out and licking the sweet liquid up caused her to moan more. I opened my lips and took the head into my lips trying to suck out more of the sweet nectar. He moaned and I started my decent making it only 3-4" before gagging.

More moans from her as I went deeper and had about 5-6" with still a couple of inches to go. I wasn't sure if I would be able take all of it. She moaned and said "go ahead you can do it". So I continued my decent gagging a couple of times until i had 7" down and came back up for air. I immediately started back down and she said "yes suck his cock, that's so so beautiful and so so hot."

I tried hard to take it all and he was squirming and moaning with excitement. I went all the way down and put my lips up against his groin and rocked my head back and forth and it was all he could take and started shooting load after load down my throat. She was sliding her 4 fingers to the knuckles and as soon as she saw him tighten his legs and ass, she knew he was cumming down my throat and she also came so hard that she trembled for about a full minute.

I rolled over and he slid down kissing down my chest as I did his and her sucked my cock slowly for about 8-10 minutes. She had gotten up and came back with K-Y jell and a condom. She squirted some on her two fingers and as he was on his knees sucking me, she put her left on one of his ass cheeks and with the right placed her two fingers at his asshole and gently rubbed the jell around the opening.

He stopped a minute, looked up at me and we locked eyes, then we both looked into her devious eyes and she asked "would you both be ok trying this for me?" with a sexy look and a very sexy voice. "It would turn me on way more than you could possibly know."

He asked "what do you think?" I said "only if you want to do it." He smiled at me and said "as long as your really gentle." She got all giggly again and started rubbing the lube into his opening with one finger then 2, then 3 and finally 4. She put a condom on my very hard cock, then lube all over it.

She had him on all fours on the center of the bed and lay at the head of the bed so she could see our faces. She leaned in and grinned at each of us and said ok "slide in while I French kiss him passionately." I said ok. She put her lips to his and i put my cock head at his opening and started slowly to slide in.

He was so involved with the deep kiss that he got pleasure from the my cock stretching him out. She was holding his head to kiss him as passionate as she could. He reach out squeezing her tits which made her horny. She pulled his hand to her sweet spot and he slid two fingers into her very wet pussy.

I heard her moan and she sat back and pulled his head down to her pussy. She said "I want you to eat my pussy while he fucks you deep and hard!" At this point he backed up to my and slid more of my cock into his ass while she looked me in the eyes and said "fuck him really good".

I was finally all the way in as she moaned and looked me in the eyes and said "tell me how he feel on you cock". I said "he feel so warm and so wet inside." He " do you like fucking him while he eats my pussy?" Me "i love fucking his ass deep with my hard cock as he eats all your pussy juices" She said to him "how does his cock feel deep in you ass, good?" He mumbled "yes good" and she said "then give him your ass" and he started to push back repeatedly trying to pounce into me at the same time I did into him.

We were fucking hard and she was in the throw's of one orgasm after another and yelling fuck him harder as she pushed his face into her cuming pussy over and over again. She slid under him and was in a 69 with him taking his cock deep into her mouth and him continuing to suck her steady juices as i fuck him fast and hard which he was loving and so was she.

She had the perfect view of my cock sliding out an back home hard which forced him down her throat. The we all were moaning and it was obvious we were all about to cum. I was first shooting a large hot load deep into his loins then he shot down her throat then her into his mouth which was trying to get as much out of her as he possibly could.

We all passed out and woke up an hour later to do it all again, but this time he fucked me while she watched from the head of the bed and I ate her out at the same time.

She was totally addicted to watching me fuck, suck or get fucked by a guy while she watched.

How does that sound?