Wife Sexy Bikini and "Tripod"

Story Info
Wife having fun with tripods big dick non stop!!!!
913 words
3.8
16.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlw13
jlw13
56 Followers

Hotwife wore this bikini the day she met "Tripod".

There was a guy named Jim working in the factory who became the talk of the locker room because everyone in the change room could see his long dick swinging between his legs as he went into the shower. Couple that with the fact that his back was always scratched up, presumably by a woman's fingernails. He was given the the nickname "Tripod".

Hotwife was very intrigued hearing this and wondered how to meet him. I found out that he had a little side thing going installing sound systems in cars so we purchased one and sought him out to hire him to install it in our van.

The appointed Saturday came and he and I went to work out back fitting the new equipment in. Hotwife walked back to us to see if we needed anything because she was going to work on her tan and asked me to lotion up her back. I did as she faced Tripod who I could see was staring at her tits swaying as I applied the lotion. She said "don't forget my cheeks!"

And I said "how could I ever?!" We both watched as she walked back to her lounge chair and lay down.

I heard him mutter "damn!"

As we were finishing up Hotwife came back with a couple of beers and Tripod said "goddess, thank you, you are a lifesaver" and told me that she is something else.

I said "you have no idea!"

She said that she was going to fire up the grill and roast some hotdogs and asked Tripod if he'd like to stay and he said "that sounds great!"

We finished and cleaned up as Hotwife, drinking some wine, laid the hotdogs on the grill. I went in for more beers and from the kitchen window I could hear them outside. He said something like "you're making sausage too?" as she laid a ring of fresh sausage on the grill. She said yes, I want to get it ready for later, I want to do something special with it, you can never have too much sausage, you know!"

Then she said "is it true they call you Tripod?" as I went back outside.

To make a long story short Hotwife made and served the hotdogs commenting on how short they were as she was bending over in front of us with her string bikini showing us her glorious ass and giving us glimpses of her tits as she handed us our plates. Things were really heating up and after finishing her second glass of wine she became quite forward.

She said "you never answered my question, why do they call you Tripod, is it because you're a photographer?" and laughed.

She pushed some things out of the way on the tabletop, sat on it leaning back and peeled her bikini bottom away giving us both a clear view of her dripping wet pussy.

He said "damn!" again and she said "I've shown you mine, I want to see yours!"

He looked at me and I said "she's seen mine, I think she's talking to you." She was rubbing her clit.

T stood up and you could see his cock was straining to be free. He dropped his shorts and his erect cock was swinging in the breeze. We didn't measure but it had to be 10 or 11 inches long but not overly thick. Hotwife and I both said "damn" at the same time.

She got off the table so she could taste him and after sucking his cock for awhile (there was no way even she could swallow the whole length of it) and playing with his balls she got back on the table and told T "dessert is served". He went right to lapping her pussy until she came screaming on his tongue. Hotwife was wetter than I'd ever seen her as he stood in front of her rubbing his cockhead around her cunt getting himself wet with her juices. He started sliding it in a little at a time until he was about 2/3s of the way in and stopped to just let it soak for a bit. She was gasping and holding on to the edges of the tabletop as he said "this is one of the finest pussies that I've ever been in!" He resumed pushing his cock into her as she relaxed enough to take him balls deep. She did it, gasping for breath and cumming even before he started fucking her in earnest.

He fucked her to orgasm on the tabletop, got her to stand up and bend over and fucked her to orgasm from behind. He spun her around and had her suck his cock for awhile and then had her kneel in the grass where he fucked her doggie to another orgasm. I was certainly envious, I could only dream of lasting that long in her silky pussy.

He finally had her roll over and mounted her once again. He pulled her legs up over his shoulders so, as he said, he could go deep. He fucked her to orgasm after orgasm for what seemed like forever until he finally pulled up balls deep in my wife's married, well used pussy and emptied his balls into her. They laid there for a bit and when he pulled out she said "OMG, it's still hard!"

He said "yeah, we're not finished yet!"...

jlw13
jlw13
56 Followers