Wife Shares Me

Story Info
A 750 word vignette about me and my second wife.
773 words
3.96
7.2k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lc69hunter
lc69hunter
161 Followers

A short little 750 word vignette from a time with my second wife.

I met my second wife soon after I got transferred to Camp Lejeune. I went to town and tried to find a bar as far from the front gate as possible. I found one, walked in, and this big tall redhead was tending bar. I was immediately enamored and introduced myself as Don and she said her name was Sue. Immediately several of the old timers said, "no, her name is Rolling Stone."

She blushed, and I said "I don't understand".

"Have you ever heard the phrase "A rolling Stone gathers no moss"?" one of the old guys said. "She is a redhead, and her pubic hair is almost non-existent. (Back then waxing wasn't a thing) She used to "roll around" quite a bit and that's how she got the name." I cracked up and she just blushed even more.

I became a regular at the bar and soon found out that she was no longer playing around but that two of the older guys were fuckbuddies. I started dating her, obviously non-exclusively, and when I was on duty or on a field exercise, she was safe and taken care of (and probably fucked), because those old guys actually cared for her.

When I actually married her, they both walked her down the aisle and gave her away. It was a sweet and loving gesture, appreciated by those who knew the backstory. I knew that I was due to deploy overseas in a year or so, and knew that she would be loved, cared for and kept safe and satisfied while I was gone, knowing she wouldn't be fucking around or looking for strange. And that is exactly how it happened, but that is a story for another day. There was none of that stupid jealousy and fragile ego bullshit that so many men get hung up on. Anyway, that is the background on my wife and relationship.

I know she bragged about me to her girlfriends, because I overheard several of the conversations.

One Saturday night, after closing the bar, she crawled into bed, obviously wound up, and proceeded to wear me out. Sunday morning started the same with her swallowing my morning

load and then snuggling. I grinned and said to her, "what has gotten you so fired up?"

She said, "I have next Friday night off, and I am having a divorce party for Joanne (one of her friends), and will probably have eight to ten women here. I would like you to be the stripper." I have bragged about you and I guarantee you will enjoy it. For reference, I am only slightly above average (a little under seven inches and average thickness), but know what to do with it. I've told the girls that you are free to play with and enjoy. This is your night.

Friday night arrived, and so did the women. Some didn't know that I was going to be the stripper, so there was some surprise, but no complaints. Most were wives and girlfriends of guys I knew.

I came out in a thong and started working it with Joanne, the recent divorcee. She grabbed my ass with both hands and nuzzled my balls and cock with her mouth. She soon had my thong off and my cock in her mouth.

My wife interceded and told her she would have another shot at me later, and to let the other girls have their fun. As I went from table to table, I was fondled, ass grabbed, butthole penetrated, sucked and otherwise objectified, and finally got to the last table. The Captain's wife (my Company Commander, I was still a Second Lieutenant) sucked me in, deep throated me, penetrated my ass with a finger, and then drained my balls, to the cheers of all the other ladies there. She pulled me down into a passionate kiss, sharing my cum with me, and said thank you. I said, the thanks is all mine. I don't know if she had anything to do with it, but I got stellar reviews, was soon promoted to First Lieutenant and made XO of the Company.

The girls all finally left and Joanne, my wife and I were all that were left. Sue said, "Joanne, he is all yours for the night. You need to be reminded how to get back in the saddle."

The next morning, wifey stuck her head in and said, "slut, what are you doing to my husband. Just draining his balls, Joanne said. Sue just said, breakfast in 10, so you better hurry.

lc69hunter
lc69hunter
161 Followers