Wife Sharing Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
More of Chad and Maura's story, and Chad's mother's problem.
8.1k words
4.42
14.4k
19
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read Chapter One, we recommend you do so before proceeding to read Chapter Two, it will give a better understanding of the characters and events in the story, in this chapter and any following.

Chapter One was published under the Loving Wives banner, as it certainly fitted into the tags for that section of Literotica, despite the protests of those that don't seem to understand the tag line "Extra Marital Sex", etc.

This chapter could well fit within the Incest/Taboo or Erotic Couplings sections, but it still also still fits within the Loving Wives section as far as we are concerned, so there it remains.

If it offends you that loving wives can also enjoy extra marital activities and still be loving wives, don't read it. The choice is clearly yours.

Rose is Chad's mum. Rose is 63 years old but is still lovely. She is one of those fortunate women whose good looks and robust health last them well into their later life. Her skin is still clear, and she has a figure that, although softened a bit by her years, many younger women envy. She has sparkling blue eyes, which Chad has inherited, and she has a wicked sense of humour.

She is sexy and desirable and was intensely frustrated by Chad's father's total disinterest in sex as he got older. It was because of this frustration that she started an affair with a neighbour, got found out and was now looking at the very real possibility of divorce from Chad's father.

Rose had been staying with Chad and Maura for the past two weeks, and although she loved them dearly and enjoyed their company very much, she was still frustrated by the lack of sexual activity in her life. She wanted to have some fun before she became too old to enjoy it to the full.

She was very unhappy now and was beginning to feel that the only answer to her problem was to quit fighting against the threatened divorce proceedings, become single again, and find herself a new man, or men. She was getting a bit desperate for sexual contact.

That Saturday morning, she was in the guestroom room at Chad and Maura's home, where she was staying while the prospects of the divorce were being determined. Looking out of the window, and feeling very sorry for herself, she was a little tearful.

There was a knock on the door and Maura came in. Seeing her mother-in-law's tears, Maura went to her and gave her a hug. "Don't worry, Rose," she said, "I'm sure it will work out alright, given a little time."

As she finished speaking, she gave Rose a quick kiss on the lips. To her surprise Rose responded to the kiss with a fierce kiss in return, putting her hands behind Maura's head and holding her tight to her lips. Rose continued to kiss Maura, and she pressed her tongue against Maura's lips until Maura opened her mouth and let her in. The two women continued their passionate kiss for long seconds, before Maura drew back releasing Rose from the hug.

"Wow," said Maura, "what was that about?"

"That was something I've wanted to do for a long time," said Rose. "You're a beautiful and sexy woman, and I've often wondered what it would be like to kiss you. You didn't know I had a 'Bi' side did you, well of course you wouldn't, it's not something you usually tell your daughter-in-law, is it? I've never even told my husband. I hope it didn't upset you."

" No, it didn't," said Maura, "In fact, I rather enjoyed it. I've never kissed a woman in that way before, and it's very arousing." With that, she leaned in to kiss Rose again, and this time Rose kissed her back in a soft and sensual way. Soon their tongues were in each other's mouths, and they were making out passionately.

Rose brought her right hand away from Maura's waist and placed it on her left leg. She inched Maura's skirt up until she could take hold of the hem and lift it high enough to slip her fingers between Maura's legs. Maura moved her feet apart, allowing Rose to start rubbing her pussy lips through her panties.

Rose could feel the wet patch forming on Maura's panties, where her arousal was causing her pussy to leak. She pulled the panties to one side and slipped one then two fingers into her daughter-in-law's slick vagina.

Maura gasped as Rose's fingers entered her, she wanted more. Drawing her lips away from Rose's, in a hoarse voice, she said, "Oh, God, Rose, I want you."

"And I want you too, darling," said Rose as she started to unbutton Maura's top.

As Maura stood, quivering inside, Rose removed her top, her skirt and her shoes. Maura was left dressed only in her bra and panties.

Rose led her to the bed and pushed her onto it in a sitting position, before she removed her own clothes, so she was left only wearing her panties.

Maura looked at her mother-in-law's shapely body. Her full breasts were still quite firm with just a little sag, wonderful for her years. Her tummy was gently curved and her waist slim. Her backside was just a little plump, she was gorgeous. She saw the hunger in Rose's eyes and prepared to surrender herself to her. "I've never been with a woman before, so you'll have to forgive me if I'm not sure what to do." She said.

"Just do to me, what you'd like me to do to you," said Rose with a smile, as she climbed onto the bed.

Rose knelt on the bed next to Maura, reaching behind her, she unclipped and removed her bra. She pushed Maura down into a prone position, took her left breast in her hand and began to squeeze it gently. She took hold of her nipple, hard with arousal, between finger and thumb and gently rolled it. Maura sighed with pleasure; every time Rose rolled her nipple she felt stabs of arousal deep in her pussy. She put her own hand down to her labia and felt the wetness there.

Rose gave Maura's right breast similar treatment, then she bent over her daughter-in-law and licked her nipple before sucking it hard. Maura groaned and arched her back. Then she reached between Rose's thighs, and pulling her panties aside, she slid two fingers inside her. Rose pushed her pussy down on Maura's fingers relishing the feeling of them exploring her wetness. Maura was searching for Rose's G spot and when she connected, she felt Rose shudder and heard her gasp.

Rose took her lips away from Maura's breasts and pressed them hard onto her mouth, pushing her tongue inside as far as it would go. The two women kissed each other hard mashing their open mouths together passionately.

Pausing for breath they removed each other's panties and Rose immediately went down on Maura, pushing her tongue as deep into her pussy as she could. She lapped at her daughter-in-law's sweet juices, relishing the taste of her, before fastening onto her clitoris and sucking it hard.

Maura came, she had her first orgasm conjured up by another woman. She spread her legs wide apart as Rose continued her assault on her clitoris and added two stiff fingers to the attack on Maura's unbelievably sensitive vagina. Maura jerked and writhed in an ecstasy that was so intense it was almost painful. Her eyes rolled up and the sounds coming from her mouth were unintelligible. She came again and again, her whole body jerking uncontrollably, until Rose released her, and she collapsed exhausted on the bed.

Maura had never experienced anything like the sensations this woman had brought to her, and she began to understand the pleasures that lesbian sex could provide.

"My God, Rose, that was incredible, I love what you've done to me. I'll never forget it, and I'll never be near you without wanting you to make love to me."

"Shhh, darling," said Rose, "we've only just begun. Now you know how it feels, I want you to fuck me too, and let me enjoy those same pleasures. Now we are lovers, we can enjoy each other whenever we get the opportunity."

"Lie down, Rose," said Maura, "I want to taste your pussy, I want to eat you like you ate me, I'm not leaving this bed until I've learned to make you cum as hard as you made me." She took Rose's head in her hands and kissed her softly and sensually, exploring Rose's mouth with her tongue and pushing it as far inside as she could go. At the same time, she'd cupped Rose's mound and now inserted her middle finger into Rose's dripping vagina. The single finger soon became two then three,

Rose lay back contentedly, loving the feeling of the beautiful young woman servicing her. Maura moved her mouth down to cover her mother-in-law's erect, hard nipples. She licked and sucked them before she bit them gently. While her fingers continued to slide in and out of Rose's pussy.

Rose could feel the beginning of an orgasm deep inside her belly. As Maura's lips left her nipples and started to trace a sensual path downwards towards her pussy, Rose couldn't wait. She reached out and pushed Maura's head down until she felt her daughter-in-law's hot breath on her clitoris.

"Yes, that's it," she cried, "suck my clit, put your tongue in me. Oh, God, please fuck me hard, Maura."

As, her lover obeyed her cries, Rose felt her orgasm building. She was going to come soon, she knew her orgasm was going to be enormous, and when it did arrive, she lost control completely. With her knees drawn up and legs parted wide, she pushed her hips up forcing her pussy harder onto Maura's darting tongue and fingers. When she came, she was almost delirious with the pleasure and the ecstasy, and she gushed fluid all over her pretty partners face.

As they lay together getting their breath back and calming down, with arms around each other, they kissed softly.

"Oh, Christ Maura," said Rose, "you're a quick learner, I can't believe you've never done that to a woman before. Chad had better beware, I may take his lovely wife away from him."

"No chance of that said Maura, I loved what you did to me, and I so enjoyed doing that to you. I want us to be lovers again, and again, but I do like a hard cock in me filling me with hot cum, and Chad does that so well."

"Yes, I know what you mean. You've fucked me beautifully, but there is no substitute for a hard cock spurting cum into my pussy, and the feeling of it squeezing out of me. I can't do without it, and I know that I'm going to have to find a man to give it to me regularly, because Frank can't. Even if it means the end of my marriage. I love Frank, but I can't ignore these needs. Without regular sex to fulfil me I know that Frank and I will just end up fighting all the time, as I get more and more frustrated. Even after that wonderful sex with you, I would still like to be fucked by a big cock. I'm so bloody frustrated."

Maura, lay quietly for a minute or two, her mind was buzzing, she was apprehensive about how Rose would take the suggestion she was about to make, but she was going to do it anyway.

"Rose, this is going to sound really weird, please don't be angry with me if you hate what I am about to suggest, but what would you say if I could persuade Chad to make love to you."

"Oh, my God, Maura. What are you saying? That would be incest, having sex with my own son."

"Yes, I know, but it would be the answer to your frustration in the short term, and Chad is a wonderful lover. It could be a secret between us, nobody else has to know, and where is the harm in it. The reason incest is so frowned on is because of the danger of children being produced, but that isn't going to happen. I don't know what Chad would say, but if I could persuade him, would you do it?"

"Oh God, Maura. I won't pretend that I've never fantasized about having sex with Chad, but I never really considered doing it. Do you think he would actually want me?" Asked Rose.

"I think most red-blooded males have fantasised about going to bed with their mum at some time or another," said Maura, "and you would appeal to any red-blooded male. Do you want me to explore it?"

"Will you think I'm perverted if I say yes?" Replied Rose.

"No Dear, not perverted, just bloody frustrated," replied Maura. "So, you want me to see what he will say, OK?"

"OK," said Rose, in a small voice. "I hope this doesn't turn out terribly badly."

"Right, we'd better get dressed and straightened up, or Chad will be home while we're still in bed," said Maura, kissing Rose firmly on the mouth. "Whatever happens I want you again, darling. And I don't mind if it's in a threesome with Chad." Then she hopped off the bed and proceeded to dress.

When Chad got home, he felt the atmosphere was a little strained, but when he asked Maura what was up, she said that it was nothing really, and they could chat later when they went to bed.

That night in bed Maura and Chad made love, the sex was good, as it always was between them. Afterwards, as they lay sated in each other's arms, Maura raised the subject of Rose's frustration.

"Chad," said Maura, "I found Rose very upset today, she was so frustrated with the lack of sex in her life that she thinks that she has no real choice but to let your dad divorce her, so she can find another man who will give her what she needs. She's a very sensual and highly sexed woman with many years of sexual activity still ahead of her. I found her in tears this morning, it was heart-breaking."

"Well, I don't know what we can do for her." Chad broke in.

"No, don't interrupt," said Maura, "Let me finish everything that I'm going to tell you before you say anything else. I don't know how you are going to take this, and I'm nervous about telling you."

Chad felt a bit worried about what was coming but he said, "Ok, go ahead."

"When I found Rose in tears this morning, I had to comfort her," said Maura. "I took her in my arms and kissed her. She kissed me back with real vigour, not a Mother-in-Law to Daughter-in-Law kiss but a really sexy and arousing kiss. Neither you nor I, was aware that your mum has a 'Bi' side, and I was shocked at first and then aroused. The upshot was that she and I made love together, and it was fantastic. Apart from fooling around with girlfriends when I was a teenager, I have never had sex with a woman before, but your mum has shown me how enjoyable it can be.

"I hope you won't be angry with either of us, it just happened, and Rose really needed the release it gave her."

"I'm not angry with either of you," said Chad "I know how sexy mum is, my God, when I was a teenager and first discovering the thrills of sex, I often used to fantasize about fucking her, I hesitate to think about how many times I masturbated with that fantasy in mind."

"Well, that brings me to the crux of what I want to talk to you about," said Maura. "When we were lying in bed talking about what we had just done, we both agreed that the sex had been fantastic, but it was no substitute for sex with a virile man with a hard cock. So, and please don't get upset about this, but I suggested that you should make love to her."

"Christ, what did she say?" Gasped Chad.

"She was a bit shaken by the suggestion at first, but she agreed that I could ask you if you would do it," was the reply. Then before he had a chance to say anything, Maura went on. "Did you know that she fantasized about having sex with you, when she was younger?"

"No of course I didn't," he said, "but I wish I had."

"Does that mean you will make love to her?" Said Maura with her heart pounding.

"Will you think me a weirdo if I do?" He replied.

"Not at all," she said, "Just a loving son, helping his mother through a difficult time."

"Then, if it doesn't upset you, I will," he said.

Maura kissed him. "I love you Chad, I knew you would help." she said. "It's not very late, why don't you go to her now, but come back to me afterwards. I want you to hold me."

Chad kissed Maura, lovingly, then still naked from making love to her, he got out of bed and went to his mother's room. He opened her bedroom door quietly and walked silently to her bed, where she lay just visible in the faint moonlight that shone through the window. He thought she was awake but couldn't be sure. He lifted the side of the duvet and slipped into the bed beside her. She turned towards him and whispered, "Oh, Chad, I wasn't sure you'd come, but I hoped you would."

Chad put his arm round her and gently kissed her warm lips, Rose responded with kisses all over his face, then her lips returned to his and they kissed passionately, exploring each other with their open mouths and tongues.

He pushed her so that she lay on her back, and as he continued kissing her, he started to explore her body with his hands.

Her ripe breasts were soft, softer than Maura's due to the difference in their ages, but they were superb and felt wonderfully warm in his hand. Her erect nipples were large, and he looked forward to sucking on them. His hand travelled on, down over her tummy and on to her mons. He was surprised to find her pubic hair was shaved smooth and then he was surprised at how wet her pussy lips were already.

He ran his fingers up and down her lips and inserted his middle finger in her, followed quickly by his index finger. He started to slowly finger fuck her slick pussy, and she moaned softly into his mouth as he continued to kiss her. She'd spread her legs wide to give him easy access to her sex, and he was able to push his long fingers deep into her, she started to gently push back every time he pushed into her.

Breaking away from their kiss, he moved down to take her nipples into his mouth one after the other. He licked and sucked them, they were big and hard, and they loved the attention they were getting.

"Please, don't tease me too much Chad," she whispered, "please, I want your cock in me."

"Patience, darling, he said, "we have lots of time and I want to savour all of you."

He pushed the duvet off them and moved between her legs. Bending low he began to lick her pussy from the bottom up to her hooded clitoris, each time he reached her clit he circled it with his tongue whilst holding the fleshy hood back. The third time he did this Rose came. With a whimper and a shuddering orgasm.

"Please fuck me now Chad, I can't wait any longer. Please don't make me beg."

Chad lifted his head from her pussy and moved up to kiss her softly on the lips again, as he did so he started to roll his hips, in order to bring his cockhead to her wet labia and slowly rub it up and down her slit. As his cockhead slid inside on her wetness, she gasped and whispered, "Oh yes, oh yes, fuck me, Chad. Do me slowly, I want to feel every movement. I want to feel your wonderful cock exploring me bit by bit and as deep as you can. I've dreamed about making love with you, and I want it to be so good that I remember it always with pleasure."

Chad said nothing, for the moment he was going to let his cock do the talking. He eased slowly in and out of his mother's soaking wet pussy, feeling her vagina gripping his long hard cock tightly as she clenched her muscles. He was concerned in case he should hurt her, and spoil the moment when he thrust his cock all the way in. Instead, he found that they were ideally matched, and when their lower bellies came tight together, he just touched what he guessed was her cervix.

Rose was gently moaning as Chad stroked into her, and she soon began to push up at him to make sure she had the whole of his cock inside. Chad began to increase the speed and vigour of his thrusts and he was soon pounding her quite hard. Rose was gasping at each hard thrust now and Chad guessed that she was near to her orgasm. He knew that he wouldn't be able to hold himself in check when it happened, he was already getting close. "I'm going to cum soon," he hissed, "Where do you want me to do it?"

"Inside me, please, inside me," she gasped. "Oh, I'm coming, I'm coming." She flung her arms round his neck as she arched her back and pushed her head back into the pillows, thrashing from side to side."

Chad continued to thrust a few more times before his own orgasm exploded, and his hot cum spurted again and again, deep into Rose's eager pussy. He continued to thrust, more slowly now, emptying his seed against, and into, his mother's cervix.