Wife Sharing Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little while Maura got off the bed, leaving Rose lying quietly on her back in the middle. She helped herself to a glass of water, then in a moment of inspiration she fished an ice cube out of the water jug, handed it to Chad, and nodding towards Rose she said, "Lips, tits, belly and pussy."

Chad caught on immediately. He moved onto the bed, kissed his mother on the mouth, and as he withdrew, he rubbed the ice cube over her lips and down her chin, down her neck and on down to her right breast, where he circled it around her raised nipple.

From her right breast he moved the ice across to her left breast and repeated the action on that nipple. Rose was squirming and moaning gently with pleasure. She visibly shivered as Chad moved the cold block from her breasts across her tummy and slowly approached her pussy.

When he reached her pussy, he moved the ice slowly up and down her lips until he brought it to her super sensitive clitoris. He circled the melting cube around and over her clit, before pushing it briefly inside the opening of her vagina. Then he popped the remains of the block in his mouth, rolling it around his mouth with his tongue and finally crushing it with his teeth.

Rose was now feeling so aroused her pussy was leaking fluid down to her anus. She knew what was coming and she almost came in anticipation. When Chad leaned down and pushed his ice cooled tongue into her, she did come.

"Oh God, Chad. Please fuck me, don't leave me like this. I want you inside me, fuck me as hard as you want, but please do me now."

Chad moved between her spread legs. Leaning down he placed his hands on the bed each side of her chest and sucked each of her nipples in turn with his, still cold and wet, mouth. His hard cock brushed her labia and she reached between them to take hold of it and guide it into herself.

He eased into her, he had no intention of pounding her, he was going to fuck her gently for as long as they could both hold their passion in check.

He kissed her soft lips, they felt very warm on his own, which were still cool from the ice.

"I love you Chad," said Rose.

"And I love you Rose," said Chad. "I love you as a son, and as a lover should. You and Maura are the two most wonderful things in my life, I really am the luckiest guy in the world."

They kissed again as Chad continued to work his cock gently, but firmly, in and out of her warm, wet pussy. Her vagina was gripping him tightly as she began to push back against each downward thrust that he made, and he unconsciously began to thrust harder and faster.

"That's right, darling," she whispered. "Give it to me, I want it deep and hard inside me. I want you to come with me, please."

Chad fucked her with renewed vigour, he just knew that he wanted to pleasure this woman as much as she wanted it. He wanted to release his pent-up sperm into her and suddenly it was the right moment.

Rose was moaning at every thrust and squeezing him with her legs, trying to get him deeper than was physically possible, such was her desperation to come. Then suddenly he cried hoarsely, "Coming, I'm coming, here it is."

As he shot his load into her, spurt after spurt, she came too. Crying out loudly, "Yes, oh yes, yes, yesss. Fill me up baby, let me have it all. I want it, I want it all in me."

When it was over, they lay side by side, spent and happy.

Chad looked over at Maura and saw the tears coursing down her cheeks. "What's wrong love?" He said, "Do you have a pain, do you still hurt?"

"No, silly." She replied, sniffing. "It was just so beautiful, watching you making love to you mum like that. It made me cry."

"Come here," Chad said, holding his hand out to his wife. "Let me lie here with my two lovers." He kissed Maura then his mother. Soon they all slept. In the morning Chad would make love to his mother again, after all they didn't know when they would get another opportunity.

---<>---