Wife Sharing Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay quietly together, with Chad's softening cock still buried inside her. They were both exhausted and breathing heavily. Rose spoke first. "That was so wonderful, my darling," she whispered. "That was so special."

Chad kissed her lips then her eyelids, and tasted salt tears. "Are you alright, mum?" He asked. Afraid that he might have hurt her.

"Oh, yes, darling. I've never been better. Don't worry these are tears of joy. I so wish we'd done this before."

"So do I," said Chad. Then as he rolled off her and lay beside her, he took her hand in his and squeezed it gently. "We shouldn't have done it, but I'm glad we did. There's no going back now, and I'm sure Maura would agree that we wouldn't want to."

"You're absolutely right there darling," said Maura's soft voice from the semi darkness."

"Oh, how long have you been there, Maura?" asked Rose.

"Long enough to enjoy you two almost as much as you enjoyed yourselves," was the reply. "It was beautiful, everything love between a mother and son should be, and far too good to be prohibited by convention. Now, do you mind if I join you, or would you rather enjoy the rest of the night with just the two of you together?"

"Do come and join us, I'm sure we can share this lovely husband of yours," said Rose, "unless he doesn't think he could manage two sexy, randy, women together, of course."

"No problem, just promise to be gentle with me." Said Chad with a laugh.

"Well, you just move over a little," said Maura as she crawled onto the bed, "and let me give some attention to our gorgeous guest."

Chad shifted to the side of the bed and turned on a soft bedside light. He watched as Maura moved Rose's legs apart and knelt between them. She ran her fingers up and down Rose's labia, feeling the mixture of her cum combined with Chad's, slowly oozing out and making a damp patch on the bed. She bent her head bringing her face close to Rose's pussy. She sniffed the slightly pungent odour before extending her tongue to taste the fluid before sucking some of it into her mouth. She moved up Rose's body until she was able to press her lips onto Rose's, and as Rose opened her mouth, she transferred some of the slightly salty, slightly sweet, fluid to her.

Rose swallowed, then kissing her daughter in law's sticky lips she said, "You are such a wanton little hussy. I love you so much."

"Oh, you don't know just how much of a wanton slut I could be," said Maura, "but I intend to show you in time. Now, do you think you could both give some attention to my tits and my pussy, they're feeling just a bit left out at the moment."

Sometime later, Maura lay back satisfied, after her mother-in-law and her husband had finished with her. Rose was amazed at how many orgasms Maura had had from her and Chads combined attentions. For his part, Chad was surprised and pleased that he'd managed to come deep in his wife's pussy. Surprised, because this was the third time he'd ejaculated, in less than three hours.

The trio, now thoroughly exhausted, slept holding each other, the sleep of the thoroughly satisfied.

In the morning, when the sun was shining brightly outside, Chad was woken by Maura getting off the bed. "Stay there, darling," She said, "take care of Rose, when she wakes up. I'll get some coffee going and prepare breakfast."

"You're a bloody marvel," said Chad. "When are you going to tell me about this 'wanton slut' that you could be?"

"Later, babe," she replied with a smile. "We'll talk about it."

Rose woke shortly afterwards. "Where's Maura," she asked.

"Making coffee, setting breakfast out," replied Chad. He pulled his mother to him and kissed her softly. "We have a little time on our own, are you tired, or would you like to help me deal with this?" And he moved her hand down to his engorged cock.

"I'm a long way from being a young woman like your wonderful wife, but as long as you treat me gently, I think I could manage it. I would love you to empty it into me," she said.

"Let's see what we can do," said Chad, "just lie on your side and I'll slip into you from behind."

By the time Maura came into the bedroom carrying two steaming mugs of coffee, they were lying together chatting. Chad's cock was limp again and his cum was once again oozing from his mother's swollen, slightly sore pussy.

They couldn't all get in the shower together, so Maura and Rose went first. They spent as much time kissing as they did washing each other all over, sensually. They exited the shower laughing, while Chad complained about how long they were taking, as he wanted his breakfast.

They breakfasted together in the kitchen, sitting naked and unembarrassed in the sunlight streaming through the large windows.

An hour later, dressed and putting the finishing touches to her light make-up, Maura was surprised to see her father-in-law's car pull up outside. "Oh, no," she thought, "we don't want Rose upset again."

She called Chad and told him he should intercept his father before Rose saw him, and make sure they didn't start another fight.

Chad went out to his father, "What are you doing here Dad?" He said, "Mum doesn't need another fight now. She's a bit fragile."

"No, I've not come here to fight, son. I need to talk with your mum, but I won't upset her I promise. I just need to talk with her, just the two of us."

"Ok, you'd better come in and I'll fetch her. I'm not taking sides, but I just feel that she's a bit vulnerable at the moment and she needs protecting."

"I'm not going to hurt her Chad, I love her, I never wanted to hurt her."

Chad left his father in the lounge and went to get his mother. She was just coming out of her room. "Dad is here mum," said Chad. "He says he hasn't come here to fight but he needs to talk with you, is that OK."

"Yes, of course it is. We have to sort this out somehow. We need to talk."

As Chad escorted his mother into the lounge, Frank, his father, came over to her. "Rose, I need to talk with you," he said, "I've been a fool and I want to sort things out, just the two of us, will you take a walk with me."

Maura had come into the room and overheard what Frank had said. "I think you should go, Rose. It's a lovely day and things are always easier to deal with when the sun is shining."

"Yes, Frank," said Rose, "we do need to talk. Come on we can walk down by the river."

As Rose and Frank disappeared down the road, Chad said to Maura. "Do you think I should follow at a discreet distance; in case they start to argue?"

"No," said Maura, "I think your dad has decided that he can't live without her, and he wants her back. I think it will just depend on what conditions he has decided to attach to a re-conciliation. No, leave them alone, Rose will be alright."

As Rose and Frank walked together in the sunshine, Frank took her hand. "Rose, I want you to know that I love you. I've always loved you and I always will, nothing will ever change that. I've let my pride take over my reason and turn into blind anger, that is why we are where we are now. I don't want a divorce; life is miserable without you, and I don't want us to remain separated.

"I can't do anything about my impotence, I just can't get interested in sex at all, but that is no reason that you should be deprived of a sex life. You have always been a wonderfully sexual woman and I enjoyed that so much in our younger years, it's unfortunate that my sexual ability has waned to nothing when yours has remained strong or has become even stronger. For you to stop having a sexual relationship, would be as hard as it would be for me to begin having one now. With all that in mind I've come to realise that I shouldn't object to you seeking sex outside our marriage, and I won't object any longer."

Rose went to interrupt him, but he stopped her. "No, please let me finish. I want you to come home and let us get back to the loving relationship we used to have, but obviously without the physical sex that we once enjoyed.

"I won't object to you taking as many lovers as you need, or as often as you want. I wouldn't want to know who your lovers are, or where they come from. I would only ask you to accept two conditions to the arrangement. The first is that you should it discreet, I don't think that it would be unreasonable to ensure that our family and friends don't know that I would be a willing cuckold. The second condition is that you never bring any of your lovers to our home, that should be our sanctuary, and the only visitors should be the friends and family that we would both want to invite there.

"There is one more thing and it's not a condition, it's a request that you be careful. Not all the men out there are decent types who will treat you properly, and I can't bear the thought of you being hurt. The other thing is the danger of sexually transmitted diseases, and I would ask you to take whatever precautions you can to avoid those problems.

"There, that all what I wanted to say, I hope that you'll be able to consider it, and forget the names I called you in anger."

They'd stopped walking and stood looking at each other, Frank still held Rose's hand in his. She covered their hands with her other one and said, "Frank, I've never stopped loving you. You are my husband, and I don't want us to part. I do have a very strong sex drive, and there is no sign of it diminishing any time soon. If I don't have sex fairly often, I become frustrated, and the need pushes other considerations out of my mind.

"Fortunately, I think I am still fairly attractive, and I don't have any difficulty in finding men to satisfy my needs, without having to embark on more complicated relationships, and I don't want to. I know that I wouldn't be able to promise you not to seek sexual fulfilment with someone else, and it wouldn't be right to pretend that I could. I want to come home to a loving relationship with you, and share all the other things that make a marriage, other than sex. If you are serious about your offer, I will promise to do everything I can not to embarrass you, or worry you, or cause you any kind of distress."

They both shed a few tears and they kissed. "When will you come home?" Asked Frank.

"I'll sort my things out today, and if it's alright with Chad and Maura, I'll stay here tonight and get Chad to bring me home in the morning." Replied Rose.

"Ok," said Frank, "I'll come and say goodbye to Chad and Maura. Then I'll go home to make sure it's all as you would want it when you come back."

As they walked back, Rose asked, "What's the situation between you and Jim (next door neighbour), are you still at each other's throats?"

"No, we're never going to be friends, but then we never were really," said Frank. "Mind you, I think he's going to have a problem with Fiona (Jim's wife, who works for the same company as Frank). She's always been a bit dowdy and unattractive I think, but she's changed. She's had a new hairdo and had her hair coloured, she's improved her wardrobe and must have had some tuition in makeup. She looks a different woman. I think she did it to make Jim aware that he doesn't need to look elsewhere for an attractive woman. However, she's been getting some attention from some of the men at work, and she seems to like it. She's been flirting with some of them. I suppose she feels that she's entitled."

"Well as long as we won't have any street fighting, we should be able to behave like adults and get on with our lives," said Rose.

Back at Chad and Maura's, Rose explained that Frank had dropped the idea of divorce and Rose was going to return home. Frank was going to be more relaxed about Rose having some 'friends' of her own, other than those that they already had as a couple. They would have more complex social lives, partly together and partly as individuals, and it was understood that they should not influence each other's individual social lives unless invited to.

Frank would return home now, and Rose would sort her things out here, during the rest of the day. If Chad and Maura didn't mind, Chad could take Rose home tomorrow. This was agreed but Maura insisted that Frank should stay long enough to have a light lunch with them, before leaving for home.

After Frank had departed, Rose, Chad and Maura shared a bottle of wine and talked about the new arrangements.

"As dad said, please be careful about the guys you date mum. We'd hate you to get hurt, physically or emotionally." Said Chad.

"Don't worry," said Rose, "I've been around a while, I'm not some starry-eyed little girl, I'll be careful, and I won't take any risks, including the risk of disease."

"And you will still find time to visit us, won't you Rose?" Asked Maura.

"Of course, I will darling." Replied Rose. "I still have my driving licence, although I haven't driven a car for years. I'm going to arrange some refresher lessons from a driving school, then I'll get your dad to get me a decent little car, so I'll be independent as far as travel goes. I'd like to spend some weekends here with you two, if you'll have me. I'd like to explore our new relationships further, if you get my meaning."

"Oh, I think we understand you alright," said Maura. "I think I can speak for both of us when I say that we find that idea very exciting. Now, do you want me to give you a hand sorting and packing your things ready for going home tomorrow."

"No, I'll do it," said Rose. "It won't take me long, then we can enjoy the afternoon together."

"That'll be nice," said Maura, "I'll prepare an early dinner so we can get to bed early tonight. I would think that Chad will want to get you back home tomorrow in time for lunch."

"Thank you, darling," said Rose. "Just one more thing, do you think we could all sleep together in your big bed tonight. I probably won't see you for a few weeks, and I'd like to take advantage of our last few hours together, for a while."

"Of course, we can, you didn't think we'd let you go without having you again, did you." Said Maura with a wicked smile.

The rest of the day passed quickly. Rose was soon sorted and packed, she could have gone home with Frank, but she wanted to spend as much time with Maura and Chad as possible. She didn't know when she would be able to visit again, and she really wanted another night in bed with them to remember. She especially wanted Chad to fuck her, she had a lot of missed opportunities to make up there.

Maura prepared a light dinner of steak with a green salad, followed by a lemon cheesecake for dessert. They drank two bottles of wine between them and finished with French brandy. They chatted about this and that but were really just wasting time until it seemed reasonable to retire to the bedroom. Once the decision to retire was made they lost no time in using the bathroom and preparing for bed, which basically meant stripping naked.

In Chad and Maura's king-sized bed they arranged themselves so that Rose was in the middle. While Maura planted soft kisses on Rose's mouth and played with her hard nipples, Chad lost no time in getting between his mother's legs and sucking her pussy. Rose was already wet with anticipation but when Chad started to eat her, she positively gushed on his tongue and lips.

Rose wasn't passive either. Whilst her daughter-in-law made out with her, she had inserted two stiff fingers into Maura's pussy and was soon rewarded with gasps from her pretty mouth, as she finger-fucked her into her first orgasm of the night.

Chad soon brought his rigid cock to Rose's wet pussy and began to slide into her welcoming depths, Rose closed her eyes as she placed both feet on the bed and pushed her hips up to make sure he could enter her completely. "Yes, fuck me baby," she demanded softly. "Give me it all, don't stop, fill me completely."

Chad began to fuck Rose steadily, he wanted to make this the best fuck of her life,

Maura moved round to straddle Rose's upper chest and then moved back to place her pussy over Rose's mouth. Rose obliged by taking hold of Maura's hips and pulling her tightly to her mouth, where she proceeded to lick and suck her clitoris, as she did so she moved her hands to Maura's breasts and began to pinch and roll her nipples gently.

Chad took hold of Maura's head and pulled her into a deep kiss then broke free to concentrate on fucking Rose's pussy. He started to thrust faster, harder and deeper now and soon he was pounding into her.

Rose screamed as her first orgasm rippled through her, her scream was muffled by Maura's pussy which she held tightly to her mouth. Feeling Rose scream into her pussy, brought Maura to another orgasm and she had to force her mother-in-law's hand off her breasts so she could pull away from the intense pleasuring she was getting from Rose's mouth.

Chad hadn't come yet. He pulled out of his mother's vagina grabbed Maura and pulled her to him in the doggie position. He pushed into her in one hard thrust and began to fuck her hard.

Maura had hardly recovered from her last orgasm, and she was so sensitive she began to moan loudly, "No, stop, Oh God, I can't stand it." Then she screamed loudly as a massive orgasm took her. With Chad's cock still buried deep in her she started to shake, her legs were quivering, and her eyes rolled up into her head. Chad continued to fuck her as he came, huge pulses of cum were released into her belly, and still he fucked her. Maura was like a rag doll, she was overcome with the intensity of her orgasm and almost lost her senses.

Finally, Chad released her and rolled off her onto the bed, panting to recover his breath. Rose, went to her daughter in law and took her in her arms, Maura was weeping with emotion and Rose kissed her softly as she held her. "It's OK, darling." She said, "I've got you, just relax."

Chad took hold of Maura's hand. "I'm sorry love," he said, "I don't know what happened there, I just wanted to fuck you until I couldn't fuck any more. Have I hurt you, please talk to me?"

Maura had recovered some of her composure. In a shaky voice she said, "It's OK Chad, you haven't hurt me, my orgasm became so intense it was painful, and I couldn't control myself anymore. I was frightened but, my God, did you fuck me good between you, what with Rose's mouth and your cock you nearly sent me out of my mind. Wow, I shall remember that moment all my life. I don't know if I would like to repeat it, but it was quite an experience." She kissed them both before she said, "I think I'll sit out for a bit and watch you two, until I get all my senses back."

Chad was a bit shaken by events, the last thing he wanted to do was to hurt either of the two wonderful women in his life. Turning to Rose, he said, "Perhaps we should call it a night, mum. I don't want to give you a problem as well."

Rose was visibly disappointed, but she took Chad and Maura's hands in her own, saying, "Why don't we all just get in bed under the duvet, talk and relax and see what happens, we'll may well go to sleep, or we may not." The last three words were spoken with a big smile and raised eyebrows.

"Good idea," said Chad, getting off the bed, "I'll get us all a drink, you two get comfortable."

When Chad returned carrying a tray with a jug of iced water, a bottle of malt whisky and three tumblers, Rose and Maura were in a close embrace with their lips locked together, clearly enjoying a passionate kiss. He poured himself a small whisky and sat on a bedside chair watching his two companions making love.

The two lovely women proceeded to stroke each other sensually and unhurriedly, mainly using their fingertips. They stroked and caressed each other's faces, shoulders and arms, breasts, tummies, thighs and labia. Rose was especially gentle with Maura's pussy lips, which were still super sensitive.

Maura kissed Rose yet again and whispered something in her ear. Rose looked quickly at Chad as he sat watching them, then she whispered something back to her companion and they both laughed softly.