All Comments on 'Wife-Sharing on Vacation Day 02'

by texashiker2003

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Great story! If someone doesn't like your stories or style, let them take a hike!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bigger and harder

I thought it was a really good story can't wait for the next part 3 I hope that it doesn't ruin there marriage. Mike is taking a big chance once a women has a larger dominate cock it will be really hard for her to not want it again

fr45fr45over 7 years ago
Fantastic story...5*

This was one of the best wife sharing stories I have ever read. You are a fantastic writer. The sex was very descriptive and extremely erotic...perfect in fact. This is the kind of wife sharing story that 'Loving Wives' is all about. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Again, thank you for a perfect story.

syd_v63syd_v63over 7 years ago
Well done

I may or may not read the next story, most likely I will with some trepidation as this was so well done. The next story may just pale by comparison or add nothing but more of the same, taking the characters no where really. That's my worry anyway.

Great job, well done, good use of the two story build up, which all flowed well by the way. Even the modest character development worked. You have given insight into all three participants, with a glint of where they may be headed.

A note to the"Haters" whatever would possess you to read chapter 2 of a story like this after reading chapter 1; the author made no pretence as to where the story was headed? In the immortal words of Forrest Gumps mother, "Stupid is as stupid does."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Very good development of the story from part 1. Dialogue is wonderfully erotic. Overall, it's a 5* effort. I will definitely read the next part.

Dr. ClamDr. Clamover 7 years ago
Great story

I loved it. Details in developing the feelings of the characters and describing the sex make this story very special. The honesty and passion in the relationship are equally appealing. Keep writing!

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Now that's a vacation to remember.

I couldn't be Mike waiting, but would love to be in Davids position, all of them. That is for me a compelling moment of erotica.

Mike waiting for her uncertain of their duration of lust and his return to what has to be uncertainty in his changed relasonship. Will I know will they tell me of the depth of their lust filled encounter.

Remember The Big Chill. Saturday Night Live did a take on one married characters love making to a single friend, while the wife waited down stairs. She could hear the bed squeaking and bouncing while a clock kept time for many many hours. They came down but only for water and returned to their love nest for more fun. Not good to be Mike waiting for the porch light.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
GOOD JOB!

You are doing a good job so far. I found the story well-paced and very sexy. Your description of the action rates in the top 90% of Lit writers. The big weakness, from my point of view, (it has been mentioned already) is the dialogue. Specifically the way they address each other. By the time you are fucking I suspect you’ll drop the “my dear David” and go with something like, “yeah baby, right there, that’s where I want that big dick!” (Of course, I could be wrong since I have zero experience fucking another man’s wife.)

I still enjoyed the story so far and I rate this as a 5. Looking forward to the next and seeing just how you get them out of this mess you have placed in while keeping the story believable.

CitySatyrCitySatyrover 7 years ago
Getting even better.

I am really liking this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow, the hate is ugly

I loved your story and voted 5*. Apparently, some people are angry with you for writing it. Ugly comments that don't have anything to do with literary criticism should be deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worth a 5

I felt like I was present. Very hot and easy to read. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I agree with impo hubby agrees to it and let's them fuck in private as a fantasy of theirs but then they stab him in the back. They agreed about full disclosure yet both wife and best friend agree to lie to him and keep a secret. This will only cause more secrets and lies in the future. Story is pretty hot and I hate cheating lying sneaky cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YES!

I totally identify with Cheryl. I want, need and love aggressive sex and my husband won't give it to me. I would like to chat with you. I sent feedback. Your writing gives me great pleasure. *****

susieblueeyessusieblueeyesover 7 years ago
Super story!

The emotional and physical intensity of the sex was very clearly described. I loved how she was able to express her strong submissive desire that she wasn't allowed to do with her husband. You can pull my ponytail while fucking me hard anytime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love it.

Your development of the players is exceptionally good and very erotic. The action is not rushed and the descriptions of what is going on in peoples' minds as the fun plays out is brilliant. You deserve the top score.

olblueyesolblueyesover 7 years ago
love hot wife tales!

hubby has the most to lose and is losing by virtue of the lovers not disclosing the full facts of their tryst,,, also they did it in private, which is another big no-no! sharing is all involved participating together. wife-sharing is not cuckolding,,if one is getting laid,,we all get laid..,,,,btw,,well written well paced, and i like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very erotic

You lived a fantasy of mine, and you told the story exceptionally well. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Makes me want it

Me being shared is a hot fantasy of ours. I am reluctant, but your story is a great example of how it can be a wonderful experience. Thinking about being filled with a strange cock makes me crazy hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautifully told.

Congratulations on you beautiful story,

It was very well told. With plenty of information about how everyone was feeling.

I had a picture of everything that was happening in my head,

Top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not as good as it looks

The author/MC is highly manipulative and extremely subtle in his pursuit for the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. ❤❤❤❤❤++ (5.5=110%)! Hi texsashiker2003, it's as though you first manged to read my most private fantasies & you wrote this story based on them!

Thak you for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo! I gave you 5.0/5 = 100%!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a must-read series for those of us who are into wife-sharing erotica. Period.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A woman like Cheryl needs, & deserves to have, two men!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! Hot!

👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it, gave u a 5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜.)

👍👍!

coachwsbcoachwsbover 1 year ago

I watched my friend and my wife fuck a while ago, it was very awkward to say the least. But they really did enjoy it.

coachwsbcoachwsbover 1 year ago

Very nice story. My wife fucked a friend a while back (oked by me). It was not like this at all. Very awkward to say the least. He's big, and was not gentile. His timing was so bad, he ended up covering my wife face with cum. She is helping him get bettrr, as she does love the big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story! My wife and I would happily welcome another man into our sex life, if only we could find the right one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story! You were wise to involve a trusted, loving friend. No way it would have been so good if it was a stranger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertexashiker2003@texashiker2003
I'm an educated, professional white male. I have a large appetite for intimacy and I love erotica, ladies in sexy lingerie, lengthy foreplay, and passionate sex.