All Comments on 'Wife-Sharing on Vacation Day 03'

by texashiker2003

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's hot to think about the situation but as a friend and wife they suck. Hubby allowed this and is being very good about it but they are still lying with their little secrets. That's not good or fair and hubby knows his friend likes to be rough and dominate from the car ride so lying to him could just cause trouble

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Update?

Since this is a true story is this still an ongoing wife-sharing relationship? Are all of you still good friends? Are they still married? Did you marry? Is this now a foursome wife sharing relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
VERY hot story!

Part 3 did not disappoint. Rated 5*. Dialogue is erotic, simple and easy to follow. Passion is intense. The strong personal bond between all of them is pleasing. I hope that Part 4 has a happy ending IRL. I'm hooked, bring on the conclusion.

CitySatyrCitySatyrover 7 years ago
A hot story, but. . .

According to what I have heard from real-life couples into this sort of lifestyle that for such a marriage to last, it must have a strong foundation. Yet, particularly in this third chapter, the reader can see some disturbing marital signs. One is David's annoyance with running commentary by Mike as David was fucking Mike's wife, Cheryl. Another is Cheryl's insistence on she and David not telling her husband about the intensity of their first night together. Then again, if this really is a true-life account, we are getting the perspective of only one of the three participants.

As I said, a hot story, but one wonders if the marriage survived and if so in what form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Amazing. I also shared my wife with our best friend. Lasted years and we are still married and stronger than ever. He got married and we are all close to swapping.

You can read my stories at miami3some.wordpress.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Your stories are easy to read, believable, and the sex is very hot. Its the details you provides that makes your stories so good...what people are thinking, saying, and how they are fucking. I'm ready for chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Really good dialogue and continued development of the story. Authors like you are why I come here. The armchair psychologists just can't help themselves.

Dr. ClamDr. Clamover 7 years ago
Nice work!

You write very well. I prefer true stories, and yours is very hot. 5*

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
I think David can't lose.

For what ever reason Mike is gambling all in with Cheryl as the prize. David might not win it all but has little to lose ( its their idea). I already see Mike questioning his loving skills, as David has a secret with Cheryl.

Bad idea, if she is the love of my life. *~*,

I see another secret lunch between Dave and Cheryl.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love Big Bend...

...and your story! I have been to all the places you mentioned. The build-up to the threesome is great and the group sex is hot. Reads like all of you had the time of your lives. Youth is so wasted on the young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent work. Ignore the losers.

You are a very talented writer and I admire and enjoy your work. There is a group of trolls who trash stories in the LW category and make personal attacks on the authors. You should delete their comments.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
fine story

and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Everbody wins

Very hot threesum and all are satisfied. Very well written. 5*

susieblueeyessusieblueeyesover 7 years ago
You are so considerate!

Encouraging her to rub her clit so she could cum and then waiting for her to get there so you could cum together makes you a prince in my book. Its easy to understand why she enjoyed fucking you so much. Great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

You are a really good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
your stories are awesome

My husband and I talk about me being shared and it always ends up with us fucking like crazy lovers. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good!

Beautiful and erotic story. Top score.

olblueyesolblueyesover 7 years ago
this is the way life should be.

well done, well paced,,very erotic,,but have no doubt that david would love to get cheryl away from mike if possible,,just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Great...everybody wins. Gave top score and sent you feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked it a lot!

All of you wanted it to happen and enjoyed it with no regrets. Your stories flow together nicely. My wife and I fantasize often about doing this with a particular friend but she is to shy to let it happen. Big Bend sounds like a great place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I totally enjoyed it

Your description of the sex is amazing! I dream of being the girl in your story. My husband and I talk about a friend of his joining us and it makes our sex very hot. Don't know if it will happen, I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Accurate

Having been to BBNP many times hiking and paddling I can verify the authenticity of the places and towns the author described. Terlingua Ghost Town and the Starlight are definitely must experience destinations. Wonderful story, definitely a 5

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Whew !!!

Now that was a hot story. Obviously the husband wasn't a very skilled lover. David recognized this easily and tried to give Cheryl what she needed and wanted. He did fall in love with her. How could he not ? Those are the risks of sharing your wife, especially too often with the same person. Be that as it may, it was really good writing. Loved the sex scenes. Their thoughts and little comments were beautifully done. A 5 easily !😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
been there

I to have fucked my best friends wife while he was in the room and getting his cock sucked. It turned me on like never before. If you ever get the chance to do it, GO for it.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
A Great Story; Well Told / A 4 Star Rating

I have waited to comment until I read the entire story. For being a best friend, David's opinions regarding Mike leave a lot to be desired. He has fallen in love with Cheryl, and now views Mike as a rival. Regardless of what they say, their relationship will never be the same. David is a bit two faced. A real shame. Great story; well told.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
I think

I think that the lack of detrimental comments on this very run of the mill whore wife story points to a serial deleter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5).

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really LOVE it; I gave you a 5.0=100%!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a must-read series for those of us who are into wife-sharing erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5*).

Cheryl is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Also was shared by my husband with his best friend

Wow. What a great story. I was a virgin when I met and married my husband. After 10 years he convinced me to have a threesome with his best friend. It lasted 9 years and it was the best time of my / our lives. Truth be told, all women want two men, and the husbands best friend if attractive always is the best choice. We can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! Hot! 👍👍! Cheryl is a keeper. Period.

Day 03 sequel of this series has so far got 92,056 views including 49 faves, which is 0.53 faves per 1K views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!) In my book it means that users love this series.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. We had the opportunity to do the same. We only wished that it would have lasted forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am reposting another user's comment to this story:

"susieblueeyes - over 5 years ago

You are so considerate!

Encouraging her to rub her clit so she could cum and then waiting for her to get there so you could cum together makes you a prince in my book. Its easy to understand why she enjoyed fucking you so much. Great stories!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story! My husband and I go often to Big Bend National Park, and may have stayed in the room where you had your fun. I enjoyed your descriptions of the Park and Terlingua as much as the erotic thrill of your threesome. Just for fun, I sent the link to this story to my husband. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it! A friend who worked with me waiting tables as a seasonal (summertime) employee at the restaurant in the Chisos Mountains Lodge in the park sent me the link to this story. Seeing a girl traveling with two guys was not uncommon, and I often suspected that sex together was part of their fun in the park.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOVED IT. LOVED IT. LOVED IT.

Hot! Hot. Hot.

Erotic. Romantic. Realistic. Poetic.

This is the begining of a beutiful polyamorous relationship which I hope will last long.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's a great story! I totally could be Cheryl, if only my very conservative husband would agree.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well my Cheryl initiated our first 3way with a long time buddy of mine, I’m bi so it worked out wonderfully with me, I got to enjoy them both & we made sure Cheryl was pleased……

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertexashiker2003@texashiker2003
I'm an educated, professional white male. I have a large appetite for intimacy and I love erotica, ladies in sexy lingerie, lengthy foreplay, and passionate sex.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES