All Comments on 'Wife-Sharing on Vacation - Later'

by texashiker2003

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

If this is really a true story than its a very rare thing to have everyone's feelings stay in line with each other's. I feel that the wife gave more of herself to the friend and not to hubby. I also feel hubby was comfortable with this but started to get bored with the same live porn movie so he let them fuck in private. I would think it to be very awkward to be around each other. Also the couples I know and it sounds the same here that the wife only loves hubby like she would love a close friend and the fuck buddy is really who the heart is with. 99 out of 100 this story would not end well for them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow. Great ending!

I am surprised and happy that your wife sharing experience ended so well. I have no experience with this so I was expecting an unhappy outcome. Your life-long friendship is amazing.

I understand why the wife waited to reveal to her husband the depth of her submissive desires. Doing it right away may have been too much too soon for him and ruined what turned out to be a great sexual relationship for all three of you. It turned out that he appeared to enjoy it as much as you and she did. I doubt that many situations like yours last so well with everyone satisfied with no jealousy or regrets.

BTW, all your stories are beautifully written. I have enjoyed them very much. Keep writing!

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Ignore the faggot anons

Good story although I question that last statement about the "quality" of the literature on this site. :-)

The only thing I would criticize would be the dialogue between David and Cheryl. It's a little too flowery for real world conversation. Otherwise it seemed pretty realistic. Well done!

topperivantopperivanover 7 years ago
I hope this story is true

This story could be ours. Unlike someone else who commented, I think strong relationships become stronger when you trust each other enough to add someone to your relationship. My wife and I share with a long time friend and the trust that we had beforehand has grown even stronger during the years since we began - among all three of us.

Big Bend is another thing we have in common, all of us having spent time there on vacations and I have even lived there with one of the managers of the starlight an old friend of mine from the 1980s. Great story - I hope it is really true.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
I loved the over-all story...

But, to be honest, I felt this chapter was a bit of a let-down.

Just my opinion.

Dr. ClamDr. Clamover 7 years ago
Happy endings are good...great series!.

The success of your relationship with the couple is beyond extraordinary. The three of you enjoyed great sex but the friendship was a greater gift to each other. I loved all four stories. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I want to be her

and be shared, fucked hard, talked nasty to, and tied up. I doubt it could be a long term deal like you had. I definitely want it to happen but my husband won't do it. Your stories are really good.

susieblueeyessusieblueeyesover 7 years ago
I totally loved it!

You are an awesome writer. The bondage was especially hot. The three of you are very lucky to have each other. The happy ending is both nice and understandable. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am surprised and glad

I had doubts you relationship would last. Glad it worked out good. Your stories perfect for Loving Wives. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved your documentary

Its a great story from start to end. One of the best multi-part stories in the LW group. Thanks for sharing. Write more about the times you and her played alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good!

Breaking the whole story into seperate parts made it easy to read. I agree with others that the total situation with the good ending is probably really unusual. Glad that happened. I especially liked the closure for the three of you. Thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You lived a dream

Three days of hot fun and a lasting relationship afterward. You won the lottery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good!

Her submission, your dominance and her husband's voyeurism made for a great combination. Best of all, it ended happily. I read the other stories in this series and they were hot and well written. Keep going!

pure12pure12almost 7 years ago
Thank You.......

Thanks for a great story, well written and told. If these thing truly happened as you recalled, you are a lucky man, indeed all of the people involved.

It's sad about the ending but at least it was not a bad ending.

Stay Safe all of you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mind and body

Knowing the background details of your relationship and the thoughts of all involved as it developed and matured was as erotic and satisfying as your excellent descriptions of the sexual fun. Your stories are the total package.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sharing

This is very loving cuckold story with nothing nasty about it, I've given it three stars mainly because it well written and a good tale, I usually give only one star.

I still can't get around the idea of wanting someone to fuck ones own wife/husband, I take very seriously the marriage vow "forsaking all others" it means you are committed to ones partner for the duration of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

Cheryl is a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I totally agree with Susieblueeyes 08/15/16 (totally loves the story), so I am copy-pasting her comment.

"You are an awesome writer. The bondage was especially hot. The three of you are very lucky to have each other. The happy ending is both nice and understandable. Thanks!"

Here is my own comment: this is a must-read series for those of us who are into wife-sharing erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, this is a must-read series for those of us who are into wife-sharing erotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well written. I read it all the way through. Thank you for sharing your life here.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
Pregnant sex

is hot and sexy . It is erotic to know a baby is growing in her belly . It is a shame David didn't get to enjoy pregnant sex . I was hoping Cheryl & Mike would allow "Uncle David" to father a baby with her as that would have been the top way to express their love for each other .

No matter , that was a very sexy and erotic tale and I enjoyed it . Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent writing

I have read all the series ( wife sharing on vacation) I am a avid reader of erotic stories. This is a gifted author who can describe his and her feelings and pleasure like I am involved. Also it shows how for some it can cause a lot of pain and anger.they discovered how personal it became, they became emotionally bound together. It was not recreational sex. When she told him she loved him and he returned his love they were on shaky ground.

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Just a wonderfull series, you describe your feelings so well, it was like I was part of it, made me very, very horny. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Among the best wife sharing stories I have read. The continued and happy relationship after the sex stopped is probably a very rare situation. Your descriptions of details and emotions are great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having my husband watch me willingly be ravaged by another man while helplessly bound is my favorite fantasy, but I must keep it to myself. You and Cheryl were very fortunate to fulfill each other with lots of passion and no guilt. I also related to her depression after the birth of her child and the distress she felt coping with the changes to her body shape that came with motherhood. I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am always curious about how people relate to each other after including another person or couple in their love life. Your relationship with them is special and it is a long term benefit to all. I love stories with happy endings, especially ones that are written so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. A lengthy, wife sharing relationship that is fulfilling for all is probably as rare as a unicorn, but we would be very happy to find one.

oldgraycatoldgraycatabout 2 months ago

What a wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading about the openness between the three of them and their willing to share so completely.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I liked the story very much. I was curious about how your relationship with them continued after the vacation. I think it lasted so favorably because of your deep mutual friendships, and I am happy for all of you. And, your writing is excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertexashiker2003@texashiker2003
I'm an educated, professional white male. I have a large appetite for intimacy and I love erotica, ladies in sexy lingerie, lengthy foreplay, and passionate sex.