All Comments on 'Wife Sharing Pt. 01'

by happy2bealive

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 3 years ago

Thanks for the story. I too love to taste myself when kissing my wife. Even better when it's another guys' cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awaiting #2

Great start, do not stop. I hope it gives my wife ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was boring. A (less than) 1/2 page blow job with the future story sketched out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Tell us about their trip to a club. She needs to suck another covk and then get that cock to fill her cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story.

Sounds like they are on an exciting path to lots of future fun.

As for the writing, just a small suggestion: 37 uses of the word cock is a little redundant. I'd suggest using some pronouns or other nouns to replace several of the repeated "cock".

Looking forward to their next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good start

Good start very hot story hope to see more of this couple

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!!! 5 STARS

WOW Good story. I like the part about you suggesting bringing in another guy and have your wife give him a BJ and watch him cum in her mouth.

Not so much about kissing her with cum in her mouth. Not into that

But excited to wait for part two when you bring in a total stranger

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this

There is nothing hotter and sexier than a wife that loves sucking mans cock. Seeing her as she first tastes the precum leaking into her mouth. How excited she is and how much pleasure she gets from her ability to please. Then being fed the elixir of life feeling it shooting into her warm hungry mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

There really is no better sight that have a hot girl on her knees tongue out with lips wrapped around your dick or straddling her head and fucking her mouth unti you shoot in her mouth and sometimes on her face to get started. Also most guys are animals and will do anything sexually with a naked woman . When your younger the girls will almost try anything but they learn there power over the men sexually and start to hold back with what they learn they could take or leave and things that make them look slutty but the reality is that what the guy wants . Sharing what’s mine is not up my ally in reality but for a hot story everything is good , just like watching a porn .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re:luvtodoit

You're disgusting. You belong with the rest of the sewer rats in the fetish category. Go there and act out your fucking fantasies, pervert. Any man who turns his wife into a cunt for others is a scum not a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't know about disgusting, but my eyes started to melt before the 1st paragraph was done. The narrator reads like a robot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

I love seeing my wife or girlfriend sucking cock. The more she enjoys it the better and to see her cum as it shoots in her mouth is crazy hot. I could watch her suck cocks all night.

HornyHub54HornyHub54about 3 years ago

Love where this is headed. I go crazy watching my wife suck my cock, and like the writer, I want to see her with a different cock.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Cuck Crap.

26thNCuck Disapproved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous