Wife Sharing Pt. 02

Story Info
A husband and wife visit a swing club for first time.
2.5k words
4.4
35.6k
52

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I found this place on the internet that was a two hour drive away from our house. I showed her the internet website, and explained that we could just go visit the place and we could leave this place right away if she felt uncomfortable at all. I explained that I thought it would be a fun experience, and maybe we would only have some sex in front of other people watching us, and that would be an exciting experience as well. I could tell she was giving this some thought, and I tried to convince her that this would be a fun time for us to experience together. I assured her that I only wanted to do this with her, and I was in no way interested in just fucking some other girl. I explained that we could live out some of our fantasies together.

She said, "Well, maybe if we just went to have a look, with no promises on anything happening." "Maybe it would not hurt just to check things out and have some adult fun." So the deal was on, and I felt I had just won the lottery with the hot thoughts now running through my head of what might happen at the swing club.

So two weeks passed, and it was finally a Saturday afternoon, and we were headed out the door to drive to the club. The two hour drive went by so fast, and I had a hard on the entire drive. I could not believe we were actually going to this place in the woods. We drove up the secluded dirt road driveway back in the woods, and then into the parking lot in front of the main building. We were both so nervous, and I could tell she wanted to back out now. I said to her, "We're here now, so let's just go inside and check it out." I got out of the car in order to lead the way into the building.

She also got out of the car, which was a bit to my surprise. We walked to the front door, hand-in-hand, and entered into the building. We paid our entry fee, and entered into a large room with a dance floor, several tables, a large bar, and a DJ playing some dancing music. There were maybe about 20 people inside, most sitting at tables and a few on the dance floor. We found a table off to the side, and I told my wife that I would go to the bar to get us both a few drinks.

I returned a few minutes later with drinks in hand, and we both sat and enjoyed a few drinks quickly to break the tension. I was looking around the room and trying to see if there were any guys that I might like to see her with, and I saw a couple of prospects. One guy came over and introduced himself and asked if he could join us for some conversation. He offered to buy a round of drinks, and I thanked him for the kind offer.

When he returned with the drinks, he sat to join us, and the conversation seemed to flow nicely. We explained that this was our first time ever to do anything like this before. He understood and told us not to be nervous that many people were first timers. We had a nice conversation, and I could tell that my wife was warming up, and the drinks were getting her to loosen up for a more lively exchange. She even mentioned that she was feeling the alcohol and that I might get lucky tonight. I responded, "We all might get lucky tonight", and then she got a wicked grin on her face and I knew what she was thinking.

We were all laughing, and the discussion was becoming more and more sexually teasing. My wife admitted to our friend that I had a fantasy to see her suck off another guy, and when I agreed with her admission, our friend then politely volunteered to be the other guy. My wife and I looked at each other, and without saying any words, we could tell that each of us were contemplating if we should make this happen. I finally spoke first and said, "Let's do this." My wife smiled back, hesitated, and said, "OK".

OMG, I could not believe what I had just heard, and I thought I was going to explode right then and there. I was finally going to be able to watch my wife give some other guy a blowjob, and suck him off until he would cum in her mouth. The thought of this had me hard as a rock now. So I suggested we all go look for a more private room for just the three of us, and we all got up from the table to search for a room.

We walked down a narrow hallway without any of us saying anything, and we found a room about halfway down the hall. We entered the room and I shut the door behind us as we were now all in the room together. I moved up from behind my wife, and I ran my hand around her waist to hold her tightly. She looked over her shoulder and leaned back to give me a kiss.

We shared a bit of a French kiss in this position, and I could tell that she was as turned on as I was at this moment. I moved my hands up her body and I started to caress her breasts. She let out a soft moan, and I knew that our friend was just in front of us watching the action. As I continued to squeeze her tits, I reached up to move one of the shoulder straps off her shoulder, which would begin to uncover her beautiful breasts.

I quickly grasped one of her breasts and massaged her chest with the full palm of my hand. I could hear a slight moan from her as I was now feeling her up skin-to-skin with my hand from behind her body. I knew she had to be getting wet, and my cock was now incredibly hard. Next, I could feel another hand touching her other breast which was still covered by her dress, and I realized that our friend had now moved closer in front and was now reaching out to caress her as well. She looked forward into his eyes, and he was looking back into her eyes as he caressed her left breast on the outside of her dress while at the same time I caressed her right breast underneath her dress.

The whole situation was an intense turn on. My wife was melting between us as her body was being felt up front from in front and behind at the same time, and her body was sandwiched between the two guys. I could tell that she was really enjoying this moment of touching and teasing. Her ass was now starting to grind against me, pressing into my hard cock from behind. I was kissing her neck and now reaching around and down her body to move my hand and touch her pussy on the outside of her dress.

Next, I pulled her dress up slightly and exposed her thong panties, and then I ran my hands along her crotch to feel the wetness in her panties for the first time. She was now moaning with the touch of my hands, and I could feel that her panties were very wet as I rubbed my fingers up and down her pussy. Her knees were getting weak from all of the excitement, as I continued to work on her pussy from behind, while our friend worked on both of her tits from in front. She was getting groped by two guys in a total sandwich of hot bodies.

So I kneeled down to remove her panties, and she offered no resistance. In fact, she spread her legs just a bit to assist with the removal of her panties, and I pulled them completely off and past both of her feet. I stood back up and moved both of my hands up her legs, and finally moved back in order to touch her wet pussy.

Then I started to touch her pussy, and she began a deep moan of gratitude and pleasure from my touch. I started to slide a finger into her pussy, and she stepped sideways to spread her legs farther apart and allow me more access. I slid a finger in and out of her pussy, and she was so incredibly wet, almost dripping wet.

Next, I felt another hand begin to touch her pussy, and I realized our friend now wanted to feel her pussy as well. I moved my hand to give him some access to her pussy, and his finger then started to insert into her pussy. I can tell she was really enjoying this sensation, and her moaning was becoming loader now and more intense. In fact, she was now beginning to have her first orgasm, while we are all standing and fingering her. She grabbed his shoulders in front of her in order to hold herself up, and she pressed her ass back against my cock, while she was shaking and shuttering in an intense orgasm. Her moaning is loud now as she was shaking with the orgasm.

Once her orgasm had started to subside, she then removed the dress from the rest of her body, and she was now between us fully naked. I could see she was reaching down and starting to unbuckle and unbutton the jeans of our friend. I could see her reaching into his jeans, then grabbing hold of his cock, and pulling it out of his jeans. I could see over her shoulder that she now had a hold of his cock and was beginning to stroke the length of his cock. This is the first time I had ever seen my wife even touch another man's cock, and she was now stroking that cock and getting a good feel of that cock.

I whispered into her ear, "I want to see you suck that cock." "And, I want to see you make that cock cum."

Next, I stepped back from her, and then I removed my pants so I could stand and watch the action. I stood there stroking my own hard cock. My wife pushed our friend to the edge of the bed, and he sat down with his hard cock standing up and waiting for the next action. My wife knelt down in front of him, and reached out to stroke his cock with both of her hands.

Next she leaned forward while looking directly at me, and she started to open her mouth and go down on his cock. I watched as she slowly inserted the cock into her mouth, and all the while looking directly at me for my reaction. I was stroking my cock and thrusting from my standing position. She came up off his cock, and while looking at me said, "Do you like seeing me sucking on that cock?"

I could only moan, and continue to stroke my rock hard cock, which was now dripping pre-cum. My wife reached over to collect some of my dripping pre-cum on her fingers, and then she moved the cum covered fingers back to her mouth so she could taste the pre-cum from her fingers. I had to stop stroking for a minute, because I was on the verge of cumming right there from the sight of her licking the cum from her finger tips.

Then she moved back and resumed sucking on our friends cock with more passion now, and I could tell that she wanted to make him cum now. She was stroking his cock, and moving it in and out of her mouth, and sucking to pull the cum out of his cock. I could tell that he was getting ready to cum soon, and she stopped sucking just long enough to say to him, "I want you to cum now." And she went back down on him sucking his cock again.

Finally, his hips started to rise up off the bed, and I knew that he would soon be cumming inside her mouth. She kept sucking and waiting for the cum to explode into her mouth. He was saying that he was going to cum now, and I could see her mouth start to fill with cum. He was cumming in her mouth, and I could she had had to swallow some of the load. Some of his load was leaking out of her mouth, and squeezing out past her lips, and she was trying to hold some of the cum in her mouth while she also tasted that sweet cum. She had both hands on his cock as he continued to pump jet after jet of warm cum into her mouth.

I was also ready to cum from watching this incredible scene. My wife looked directly at me as she let his cock slide out of her mouth. She then opened her mouth to me and I could see her cum covered tongue. It looked so wonderful. She had just given my the fantasy which I had requested, and I could not be happier.

She then stood back up and moved over to me in a face-to-face position, and I could tell that she was waiting to see if I would kiss her now. She started to kiss me on the lips, and I responded. Next she opened her mouth, and I opened my mouth, and our tongues came into contact as we shared a beautiful hot kiss. I could taste the cum inside her mouth as she kissed me intensely and passionately. We continued to share the French kiss, and she was now stroking my hard cock, and I was ready to cum.

She quickly knelt down and put my cock into her mouth. The feeling of her hot, wet mouth enveloping my hard cock was just too much pleasure. I instantly started to cum and fill her mouth with more fresh cum. She was trying to hold my cum inside her mouth as I was exploding jet after jet of warm cum. She quickly stood back up and kissed me again, this time pushing a large, warm load of cum from her mouth into my mouth. She wanted to share this cum with me.

She went back down to her knees, and I was still cumming. She again took my cock into her mouth and she continued to suck every last from of cum from my cock. I was shaking from the intense orgasm. When it was over, I collapsed to the ground, and she lay next to me on the ground. I could see cum all around her lips, and inside her mouth. She said to me, "I really enjoyed that and I have never been so turned on before." I told her that was the best sex, without fucking, that I had ever experienced. I thanked her for giving me this dream fantasy. She kissed me again and said, "Maybe we'll do some more fun, adult times, in the future."