Wife Sharing Pt. 03

Story Info
Adventure continues with first trip to a gloryhole.
2.7k words
4.35
33.1k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our last experience at the swingers club, my wife mentioned that she might be up for doing something more next time. This, of course, got me thinking about seeing her suck some other cocks, but this time more than just one cock. Now I had the fantasy of seeing her sucking several cocks and making them cum. I would love to see her swallowing several loads of cum, and seeing her tongue coated with that sweet cum. Then we could share another cum kiss for my total enjoyment.

So I told my wife that I was horny to watch her suck some more cocks, and I mentioned to her the thought of going to a glory hole at an adult store. She was not sure what a glory hole was because she had never heard of such a thing. So I showed her some videos on the internet, and she seemed a bit interested. She said it was kind of sexy to be able to suck on several cocks and nobody would know anything about what she was doing. She would not have to look at any guys face-to-face, and she would never have to see the guys again in her lifetime. It would be a total secret, and that kind of turned her on for such a sexual secret.

I agreed with her completely and I told her that it would turn me on so much to be able to watch her up close, sucking a hard cock, and that I would love to watch her making the cock cum in her mouth, and that I would love to see the hot cum in her mouth and on her tongue. So after our honest discussion, I knew that I had a green light to make something happen, and I started to look for places to go make this next fantasy happen.

I found an adult store on the internet that was only about a 20 minute drive from our house. My research uncovered that they had some adult video booths, and there were some blogs that I read from a few people which had been to this place and used some of the glory holes that were located in a couple of the video booths. So I told my wife that Friday night I was taking her out to a bar for a few drinks to get primed, and then we would visit an adult video store to have some sexual play. I asked her to wear something a bit sexy, and she gave me a wicked grin of approval.

Friday night finally arrived, and my wife came to me wearing a nice black, short skirt, with a black leather blouse which was unbuttoned low enough to show some nice cleavage. I was wondering what she was wearing underneath that short skirt, and I was extremely turned on seeing her outfit for the evening. We got into the car, and I had a tough time driving due to my hard-on, which was raging from the whole situation unfolding on this fantasy.

We arrived at the bar, and we went inside to a dark and dimly lit facility. We found a couple stools to sit at the bar and enjoy a couple drinks. I ordered my wife her favorite drink, which always gets her horny. She said it tasted great, and she quickly consumed two drinks, back-to-back. I knew this would really get her loosened up for the events ahead.

She was definitely getting turned on with the alcohol, and I started to touch her body in various places, and she started to tease me more while we were at the bar. I was rubbing my hand up and down her back, and I would also let my hand trail down to her legs and back. I knew the touching would get her wet, and she was now reaching over and putting her hand on my knee, and then running her hand up my leg to tease my growing cock.

She stood up from her bar stool to stretch her legs, and I let my hand run down over her butt, and I made a point to caress and squeeze her butt. It was clear that I was grabbing her ass to get both her and I turned on even more. She offered no resistance, and I think she even moved her butt to match the touch of my hand with the pleasure she was now receiving.

I decided to take it a bit further, and I ran my hand down and then up under her skirt onto her butt. I could feel her bare skin as I began to caress her butt, and then she looked me eye-to-eye and said to me, "I'm so wet right now." Wow, I wanted to pull my cock out right there and get started, but I certainly could not do that in the bar. So I said to her, why don't we go somewhere else where we can play more? She looked at me with a very seductive look and I watched closely as she slowly said, "Yes".

So I paid the bar bill, and I grabbed her by the hand, and we left the bar hand-in-hand. We got into the car and I drove to the adult store which was just 5 minutes away, and we parked in the lot. I got out, and she got out along with me and we walked into the store hand-in-hand. She had no hesitation, and she knew exactly what we were there to do.

We went inside and I paid for the special coins to be able to use the adult video booths. We walked to the back of the building, then under the sign for the video booths, and then we went back down the dark hallway where the booths were located. Some doors were open, others were closed, and as we passed each open room I was looking inside each room to see if there was a glory hole. Several rooms did not have a glory hole, but then we started to pass some rooms that I could see a glory hole in the room.

So I chose the next room to go inside, and I could clearly see a glory hole on the wall. I went inside first. I was still holding my wife's hand as I led her into the small room with one chair in the corner of the room. I closed the door behind us, and I grabbed my wife while standing to give her a big passionate kiss. We kissed for awhile, and I told her how much I loved her. She told me the same, and she again told me that she was so wet right now. She said, "This is crazy, and I can't believe I am going to do this!"

We kissed some more, and I started caressing her chest, and pinching both of her nipples, which were clearly hard right now with her excitement. I could hear her moan at the touch of my hands onto her tits, and as I stroked her nipples. I unbuttoned her blouse all the way, and then ran my hands into her shirt to touch and caress her breasts. She was so turned on and she was clearly moaning with the touch of my hands on her body.

I pulled my shirt off and I wrapped my hands around her and pulled her closely so we could be chest-to-chest, skin-to-skin, and we continued to kiss passionately. I could feel her tits pressed up against my chest, and our bodies moving together at the wonderful feeling of each other. I reached around her body and ran my hands up under her skirt and puller her nearly naked ass directly into my body.

Next she started to move down to her knees, and she clearly was moving her face to my cock. She started to pull my jeans off, and my hard cock sprang into view as she pulled down my jeans and underwear. She grabbed the base of my cock, and stroked my cock directly in front of her face. Then she opened her mouth and put my hard cock directly into her mouth and began to suck on my cock. I moaned with the intense feeling, and she was clearly enjoying giving me such intense pleasure.

She let my cock pull out of her mouth, and she looked up at me and said, "You can't cum just yet, you need to control yourself." I groaned and I knew that she was right, that I wanted to cum already, but I didn't want to cum already as well. I was totally conflicted at this time.

She then stood up and started to remove her skirt, and then she pulled off the small thong underwear which she had on, and I was not even aware that she was wearing thong underwear. I was able to touch the thong underwear before she removed them, and I could quickly tell that she was so wet because her thong was soaking wet from her pussy.

She pulled of the thong, and then she whispered to me, "I want to feel your fingers in my pussy." Wow, I could not believe my wife was acting like this, and I loved every minute of the experience. I reached for her pussy, and my fingers found her clit, and she was so incredibly wet. I inserted a finger directly into her pussy, and I could hear her moan at the touch of my fingers.

She told me mow much she loved the feeling of my hands on her body, as I stroked my fingers into and back out of her pussy. She was so wet you could hear my fingers stroking her pussy. She was reaching around my body and gripping my ass, and then reaching back around and grabbing my cock, as I continued to finger her pussy.

Then, while we were standing and groping each other in the small dark booth, a hand came through the glory hole and began to touch my wife's butt. She looked behind her and then said to me, "We have a guest in the next room." I looked down and saw the hand and arm through the wall reaching and grabbing my wife's ass. I knew the feeling of the extra hand touching her must have been intense for her. She seemed to be going along with the situation, and accepting of the extra hand on her ass.

We continued to kiss a bit more, and then she told me that he was beginning to finger her pussy. I then watched her moan directly face-to-face, and I could feel her heat, mouth-to-mouth as I knew he was now inserting his fingers into her pussy. She was moaning, and we were kissing, and this stranger fingered my wife's pussy. It was so intense.

Then she moved away from me and turned her body to kneel on the floor facing the wall. She said to the guy on the other side of the wall, "I want your cock." She said, "Give me your cock to suck." At the same time she reached up to grab my cock and stroke it while looking directly at the glory hole for another cock to join us.

A nice hard cock began to press through the glory hole, and my wife looked up at me with such intense happiness, and then she looked back at the hard cock in the wall, and she moved her hand away from my cock and began to grab and stroke the hard cock sticking through the wall. I watched as she began to kiss the head of his hard cock, and then she pressed it into her lips and her mouth began to open and engulf that wonderfully hard cock.

I was now watching her suck and give a hot blowjob to the glory hole cock. She was moving up and down on that cock, sucking and licking every bit of the hard cock through the wall. It was clear that she really wanted to get this guy off in her mouth. I was so turned on watching her suck that cock.

Then I could hear the guy grunting and moaning on the other side of the wall, and I knew that he would soon be cumming in her mouth. I was so ready to watch her suck the cum out of this guy. She knew I was watching closely, and I definitely wanted to see this cock cumming in her mouth. He finally started to cum in her mouth, and she slowed her movements so she could stay on his cock and capture the cum in her mouth.

I watched closely as the cock was pulsing, and exploding jets of warm cum directly into her mouth. I could see some of the cum now starting to dribble out of the sides of her mouth, while she continued to suck on his hard cock. Pulse, after pulse of warm cum filled her mouth. This scene was so intense, and I loved every minute of watching her suck the cum out of that cock.

She finally let the cock back out of her mouth, and she turned towards me, and she opened her mouth so I could see her cum covered tongue. I thought I might just explode from the sight of this, and I watched as she closed her mouth and swallowed that cum load. Then she opened her mouth again and showed me that she had swallowed his cum, and I reached for her so I could give her a passionate kiss mouth-to-mouth.

We kissed and shared our tongues in a wonderful French kiss, and I could easily taste the cum that was just inside her mouth. It was such a turn on. As we broke our kiss, she said to me, "We're not done yet, I want some more cum." Wow, what a turn on. I told her, "I love you babe, this is an incredible experience."

Then she reached for the glory hole, and a second cock came through the hole. Again, she went right back to sucking on that beautiful cock. I just sat back and grabbed my cock and continued to stroke my own cock while I watched her sucking the new cock in the wall. It was an incredible sight to watch, and soon that second cock was starting to cum in her mouth.

I watched as she opened her mouth just beyond the head of that cock, and his cock began to pulse warm jets of cum directly into her open mouth for me to watch. Some of the cum was hitting her tongue, and some was hitting the sides of her mouth and dripping down her chin. The guy finally stopping cumming, and she closed her mouth around the cock and she was now swallowing his load. Next she started to wipe the cum from her lips and chin, and swipe it directly into her mouth. She was basically sucking the remaining cum from her fingertips.

I was so turned watching her wipe up and swallow that cum that I could not take it any longer, and I stood up and moved to give her my cock. She grabbed my hard cock and pulled me into her mouth. She was now sucking to pull the cum out of my cock, and I knew this would soon be the third, full cum shot into her mouth. My fantasy wife was doing everything for me.

I started to cum, and she kept sucking on my cock, pulling every jet of cum out of my hard cock. My legs were shaking as I was fighting to stay standing on my feet from the intense waves of pleasure. My wife kept sucking every drop of cum from my cock, and then she stood up to give me a mouth-to-mouth kiss, and we shared a wonderful cum kiss. She was now sharing the full cum load with me in a passionate kiss.

Once the passionate kiss was finally over, my wife looked at me and asked, "Did you enjoy that?" OMG, that was so good. I love you babe.

As we left the building and we were in the car riding home, I leaned in to her and kissed her more. She said to me, "I wish that I had a hard cock right now to fuck my wet pussy." She said, "I really enjoyed swallowing three loads of cum, but my pussy is aching to be filled with cum as well." So I now knew that I had to do something more for my loving wife.