All Comments on 'Wife Sharing Pt. 02'

by happy2bealive

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why stop with a bj. Her pussy needs to be filled with their cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story of human desires.

Definitely a fun account of how a couple can venture out to add excitement to their lives. I had a little difficulty with the 31 uses of the same word, "cock". I have nothing against cocks, but believe that the use of synonyms would be like adding spices to a steak on the grill. May I suggest trying some of these next time: member, peter, johnson, phallus, prick, manhood, putz, schlong, dick, shaft, willy, pecker, tool, wood, etc., just to add a little color to the event.

alcopopalcopopover 3 years ago
Re-read slowly or get an editor.

Yet again a few typos which you can overcome by trying to read through your story objectively and slowly - or get somebody to read it through for you.

Again, a bit repetitive dialogue which you may have overcome by giving your friend a name. Finally, take time to paint a picture, both in your mind and the reader.

When you went into the room, take a sentence or two to describe the room. There was a bed, we eventually learned yet they both ended up on the floor. Why? You could possibly have pushed the boundaries of the wife as you all lay on the bed recovering. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot story, hope you continue to write parts for the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
her first time sucking another man at a swinging party.

This story brought back a lot time we spent at a club in Lynnwood WA. years ago. First times are good and the moment gets clouded and sometimes more happens then what you had first started out to do. Learning together at a swing club is a lot of fun. Keep your story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The other guy

What happened with the other guy. Your wife just sucked his cock and kissed you with his cum in her mouth. THen she sucks your cock and again shares your cum. And all this time the other guy is just watching? Would have better to have the other guy start to fuck your wife's pussy to let her get a taste of what is to come. Yeah, she gets the itch and starts going out on you.

HornyHub54HornyHub54about 3 years ago

Super hot. Cant wait for next. So hot to see a wife sucking a new cock. That’s what I want to see for us. What about the other guy? Just standing there? Cant believe he doesn’t want that pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well told tale, but another closet homosexual, hiding in plain sight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhappy2bealive@happy2bealive
I love erotic literature and have been a fan of literotica for many years.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES