All Comments on 'Wife Sharing Turns into Betrayal'

by Allieroon

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

how sorry are we supposed to feel for a cuck with a whore wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A sick husband who claims that his wife is cheating but does nothing to stop her.... just watches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gay couple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m from the deep South East. I guess you’re telling us that you’re a cockold Because you let it happen. You should’ve popped up and said it ain’t happening. But this is what happens when you let other people in your bed. But I hear that you’re really liberal in the

Pacific north west. Harvey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And what is the purpose of your story?

Let it be known that your wife is a slut and you are a cuckolded weakling.

Bingo! we know now!

And what ! do you want us to complain?

Or are you proud of yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

please don't continue. nothing true about it

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Betrayal? He stood by and let it happen. That's acquiescence. She and Fireplug cross a boundary, MC calls a halt. Otherwise, given their lifestyle, he doesn't have the right to complain. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF? just stop writing. There is no story. There are no characters. And in a Swinging party there is no cheating. Everyone fucks anything they can and everyone gets fucked it doesn't matter if someone is married or single or if a partner gives consent anything goes that's why its called a sex party. If you go as a couple you are guaranteed to not stay a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes stop now! Pleaseeeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And you’re still married? More fool you cuck.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonalmost 2 years ago

You can stop there forever, no need to continue on with this pathetic shitshow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If that story is true, then you have to tell us in part 2 how you sucked all of his cum from her stretched hole...

AND if it is true, I am sorry to tell you that you are in need of some serious head help.

Because your mental illness stops you from finding help, ask someone to point you to good psychologist.

PS: beside SHIT ending story started OK... let see how you end it?

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Cuck shit

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What story? Just a confusing slut & cuck scene.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

How stupid is this bloke? I mean seriously this is pathetic.

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

mostly a punch to the gut with no counter. Not sure I want to see more humilation.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

This wasn't betrayal. This was a very weak and pathetic, cuck boy, watching and getting his jollies like some little bitch. He could have stopped things at any time but didn't. Just a coward. Guys like him make me want to vomit. Then afterwards he blames her, when he had seen her initially rejecting the advances but of course cuck-boy didn't help. Finally, aft6er having told AP that she wasn't interested in meeting outside later, she finally agrees to do so. Obviously because her doormat husband wasn't giving her what she craved: a man!

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 2 years ago

There is more to the story, but I'll stop here for now.

Or just stop period. That would be better.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Just another weak cuck...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Say bye bye......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So she breaks the rule but he is OK? He hears her say they will meet up again and he says nothing? Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

he is planning revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pleas, STOP there! No more of the crappy writing from you is ever needed. With the extra ime you gain by not writing, spend it getting therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some friend!

Rw43Rw43almost 2 years ago

Frankly, for this story being based in reality, you left out some significant context.

<>

Was the threescore "successful", or not? What did or didn't make it "successful"? Each person might have a different idea of success, but since the sharing husband has the most to lose AND is telling the story, his PoV matters.

<>

So what's going on in this party? Obviously it's not a get-smashed-call-an-uber party for parents with little kids and babysitters at home; so is it a sex party, or just a drink-til-you-drop party? Could Michelle pass out on the bed with reasonable expectations of not being sexually assaulted?

<>

In short, you tell us about the sex, and you apparently want us to get excited about it like your protagonist did. But sex is never just sex. There are emotional and psychological implications involved in sexual activity. Well, without proper context we don't know how to feel about their "cheating" or his skulking; surreptitiousness is never healthy for a marriage. Or are we supposed to be OK with this event but upset about the future liaison?

<>

I'm not against sharing stories--when done well and with respect, they are actually my favorite--but you've just demonstrated how difficult they are to pull off, both in reality and/or as a fantasy. Someone always loses, and it's never the single guy.

<>

But once the marriage is over, they sure do make for hot memories, amirite?

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

superhot, but you had to address what happened when you were sober the next day right? Otherwise you are a pathetic simp cuck....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this really is based on a true event it makes you one of the most stupid, vile, selfish people out there. That you would share your wife with someone else to begin with...stupid! That you would be aware of another man's seduction of your wife while you're all lying in one bed...vile! That you had the opportunity to stop it but didn't, because...you wanted...to see what would happen...selfish! -- 1☆

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmalmost 2 years ago

So... it's not a story about betrayal, it's a story about some dude discovering he's perfectly Okay with being cucked.

Don't get me wrong, whatever rocks your boat. But I feel disappointed because I expected something else from the title.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

Yuck! Just plain yuck! I'd expect better from a Pacific Northwester.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First rule of erotic storytelling— never pretend the story is true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The next morning. He laid down the law. He made sure she knew that she was never to see him again or they would be getting divorced. He also stopped swinging. The wife was mad at first but never went against it knowing the consequences. She never spoke to the man again and they lived a happy life together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sucked, likely due to douchebag author.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Cuck shit. Not betrayal and not sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

True or not, this story sucked. 2 stars.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

After this, better stop and never write the continuation....It will get worst and worst...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happened the night you had a threesome?

Why did you say.....''That evening ended up awkward with some tears as limits were topped and boundaries were thoroughly crossed''?

Stop writing stories if you don't get someone who can help you checking your writing, don't post it till then.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

I mean if you want your woman to have no respect for you, then that's your call. You can be a simp if that's what you want, but you let some choad dude also disrespect you in your own fucking house, in your bed. That dude would remember me everyday for the rest of his life when he had to limp everywhere he goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please stop. No real person would put up with this crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would you not stop this while still on the bed when it was first happening ? You coulda/shoulda but now she’s in lust with this assholes cock and your not gonna be able to keep them apart , that ship has sailed . But it sounds like you wanna be a stowaway on that ship ,in fact it sounds like you wanna swab the deck and keep the bowels clean , eh matey ? Well tally Ho and raise the mans mainsail for him while he peglegs your man cove and fishes for octopus in the briny depths of your wife’s Mariana Trench ! If you don’t know what time it is look at your cuckoo clock the small hand is on one while his big hand is all up in two and before long their secondhands will be ticking and licking away - just watch !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the haters, they're just mad this story made them horny. Hopefully there are more chapters coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really don’t understand the appeal of these stories. All I see is a marriage about to disintegrate. A few minutes of lust doesn’t erase the fact that she cheated, did things she wouldn’t do with her husband, and was planning to do so again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The second anonymous below me is an idiot. He can’t get a woman so he likes to see other guys wive’s screw around behind their husband’s backs! He is a low life!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Anyone who thinks this cuck shit is erotic ain’t seen pussy since his ma squirted him out, and then cussed his daddy for not using a condom.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

Any husband who allows that and strokes off to it is a loser, sorry. ⭐

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

No winners here!

3

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Thanks for the heads up 26thNC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess the truth doesn't have an ending worth telling does it? This guy's not a writer or author. IF THIS HAS Any truth to it, he a complete idiot to leave it here...he's done lost his wife......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was betrayed..He didn't share her at first..She cheated, boyfriend disrespected him then he disrespected his self...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wouldn't trade my 4 incher for a big cock as my wife's boss has one that she loves. I was born to be a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Justice

sf_operative63sf_operative6310 months ago

Totally fucked up story.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hate wimpy husband story's!

heavy7driverheavy7driver9 months ago

Hot story! Did your wife continue having an affair with this guy, or did you both go and find others for her to have sex with?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot!!!!

I shared my wife with a good friend who has a big cock. A one time thing turned into an ongoing relationship between them and I loved the humiliation of knowing that he was so much bigger and better than me. She definitely knows the difference between a small penis and a big cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous