Wife Shows Husband Her Wild Side

Story Info
Wife shows her husband and another man how freaky she is.
2.7k words
4.1
41.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I were at the gym late last night. It started out as our standard routine. I headed to my spin class and he headed to the weight area.

We were directly across from each other. I could see him lifting weights. I could see his muscles flex and sweat drip down his chiseled body.

He could see into the spin room. There was just two of us and the instructor. Well - my husband was paying close attention to me when the spin instructor walked over to help me adjust my bike.

This guy was tall lean and tone. He looked like a world class cyclist. I was sitting on my spin bike and he was kneeling down adjusting my pedals.

He held my calf while he tightened down the straps on my pedals. His eyes gazed up my legs and stopped at my hips. His hands moved from my calf and towards my ass.

I gasped thinking he his hand was going to slid up the back of my leg. But he just barley brushed my hamstring and stopped at the seat to make a small adjustment.

My heart skipped a beat. We locked eyes... and he said... "alright - you're ready to go."

I looked over to see if my husband was still watching... he had a grin on his face and let out a silent chuckle.

My husband went back to lifting and the spin class began.

About half way through the class we had to stand on our bikes. I was clearly struggling because the instructor came over to coach me.

He said "you need to stand a little taller to get more power"

I adjusted my position

That's better he said - but your body need to be more forward over the handle bars.

I clearly didn't get it right because he put his left hand on the small of my back and pushed my hips forward.

He leaned in and said - that looks great, and by the way I'm gonna hit the hot tub right after class if you wanna join.

Class finished up and I headed to the weight area to find my husband.

With a grin My husband asked "how was class"

"It was really good" - I fired back

"I bet it was with the extra attention you got."

"I know" I blushed "I'm gonna head to the hot tub, why don't you meet me there when you finish."

"Sounds good babe - be there in 20 minutes or so."

I headed to the women's locker room to change. I had a nervous excited feeling in my stomach.

I was going to meet another man in the hot tub and my husband was in the gym.

Maybe I shouldn't go I thought. I argued with myself all the way to the locker room.

In the locker room I kept trying to talk myself out of going.

But when I slipped my tank top over my head and pulled my sports bra off... I got excited.

My nipples hit the cool air and instantly got hard.

And the thought of being in a hot tub with another man turned me on even more.

I slipped my cycle shorts down and I was completely naked.

Being naked and the thoughts running through my head started to make my pussy wet.

I quickly pulled a tight red bikini top over my head and tied it tight. The tighter I tied it the more my large breast spilled out. My nipples immediately poked through the suit.

I grabbed the bottoms and slide one leg in each side. I pulled them up high so they were snug against my ass.

I walked over to the mirror to see how I looked. I pulled my suit bottoms up a little higher. Now you could barley see the outline of my pussy lips.

I reached for my towel - wrapped it around my waist and hurried to the hot tub.

When I got to the hot tub the lean instructor was already waiting.

He said - "I wasn't sure you were gonna show up."

"I almost didn't" I nervously responded.

"theres' only one guy left lifting weights so I already locked up." he said

I smiled inside and thought He doesn't know that's my husband.

I looked around for a place to hang my towel. I gently un-wrapped my towel from my hips and hung it.

He had a perfect view of my ass. My bikini bottoms were high the suit slid gently up my ass like a g string.

I turned toward the tub and his eyes were glued to my body. He was completely focused on my mid section. He starred at my flat stomach and no doubt his eyes caught the shape of my wet pussy lips pushing against my suit.

At this point my pussy was dripping - I was a little worried it might show through.

I slowly walked down the steps into the tub to sit across from him.

"I want to thank you for helping with my hips in class. It really helped"

He slid closer and sat next to me in the hot tub.

Here's another thing you can try with your hips. He gently said.

He reached behind me and placed his right hand on the small of my back.

My body quivered.

OMG - I thought - where is this going?

I wanted it to stop - but I also wanted it to keep going.

The naughty wild side of me won.

I shifted my hips towards him so his right hand went from the small of my back to the outside of my hip.

I felt his left hand reach up and grasp my other hip.

My body melted into his and my legs spread.

His hands drifted towards my swollen pussy.

I wanted to feel his fingers inside me.

I grabbed his hands and pushed them over my suit bottoms and closer to my love hole.

Right before he could feel my lips... I guided his hands down my inner thighs - teasing him.

He leaned in and kissed my neck. My head tilted to the side and I sighed with enjoyment.

His strong arms over powered mine and he pulled his hands toward my crotch.

When he pulled his hands up - my body slid further between his legs. I could feel his hard cock push against my ass.

I wanted it - but again before his hands reached my pussy - I shoved them back down my legs.

I'm not sure either of us could have taken the teasing much longer.

I pushed his hands towards his shorts signaling him to untie them.

I moved his right hand and placed it on his long hard shaft. I wrapped my hand around his and helped him stroke his cock.

My left hand slipped under my suit bottoms. I reached far between my legs toward the back of my ass. My middle finger pressed gently against my dark flower. Then it continued to my wet pussy... slipping a finger deep inside. I slowly fingered myself - pushing deep until my hand could not go any farther. I pulled my finger out and moved it toward toward my clit.

My middle finger did small circles on my clit while I helped my instructor stroke is massive cock.

He whispered in my ear "I want to fuck you"

I turned my head toward his and replied "Only if my husband can join in."

"You know the last guy working out - well - that's him"

Almost the second the words escaped my mouth - the door swung open.

My muscular blond haired husband walked in.

We both glanced over as he walked toward tub.

The bubbles and jets were off so he could see clearly through the water.

He saw my hand under my suit bottoms massaging my clit and my other hand wrapped around my instructors cock.

I wasn't sure what my husband was going to do.

But I could see a bulge in his shorts. Clearly watching me finger myself and stroke another guys cock had him instantly horny.

He did a double take and then said...

"This looks fun - mind if I join?"

Sure - we say in unison.

Looking at my husbands cock grow made my pussy flood. I grabbed my instructors hands and wrapped them around the sides of my suit bottoms.

When I stood up my suit slid down my legs. I steeped both feet out and bent over the side of the hot tub.

The thought of them both taking advantage of me... had me ready to cum.

I spread my legs wide while i bent over the hot tub. They both had a perfect view of my swollen wet pussy and tight ass.

I looked back at both of them and said... "Someone fuck me right now"

The instructor looked at my husband and sprang to his feet.

His shorts fell right off. His cock was ready.

He stood behind me and pressed his head against my lips. He was gentle at first.

But I wanted to get fucked. I wanted it rough.

I reached back grabbed his ass and with a harsh pull and a thrust of my hips I slammed his cock deep into my pussy.

I felt his balls slap against my clit. When his hips smashed into my ass I felt his cock throb and pulse. It felt like he was ready to cum.

I looked back at my husband and yelled "oh yes - fuck me"

The instructor started to pound my wet pussy. With every thrust my body was slammed forward.

My hands gripped the side of the hot tub to brace my body. The instructor held my right hip with his right hand and he grabbed the back of my hair with his left.

He fucked me hard just like I wanted. With deep thrust I let out a moan and with every moan he pulled my hair and hip a little harder to get more leverage.

My pussy was being pounded so hard the slap - slap - slap of his hips smacking against my ass echoed through the room.

Oh god his cock felt so good. It was long and thick filling my pussy perfectly. I could feel every vein slide in and out. I could feel my cum lather his hard cock. And I could feel his cock throb with every deep thrust.

I was in complete ecstasy but I wanted more. I wanted to be fucked hard... I wanted to be taken advantage of... (or was I taking advantage of him?) either way I wanted to unleash my wild side.

So I licked the middle finger of my right hand to get it nice and wet. Then I reached my hand around my back to find my ass. I slid my finger back and forth over my ass hole.

He must have been focused on my ass and fingers because his trusting slowed down. Now it was a medium constant pace. He would pull is cock out until I felt the tip almost slip out of my pussy... then he would push it deep and hard all the way back in... making sure i took every inch of his massive cock.

With the next deep thrust of his cock I pushed my middle finger into my ass. It slid in nice and easy to the first knuckle. Then I pushed it deeper to the second knuckle. I slid my finger in and out of my ass to the second knuckle several times to get it ready. Then my finger found it's way deep in my ass. The length of my finger was the only thing stopping it from going deeper.

The more I fingered my ass and got fucked from behind... the more I moaned. Having both holes filled felt so fucking good. The more my ass enjoyed my finger the more it wanted. So I pulled my middle finger out... and then pushed my middle finger and ring finger against my tight brown hole.

My ass wasn't quite ready for two fingers... so I reached down to get some pussy juice from the instructors cock.

I lathered my tight hole until it was dripping and ready.

Again I pushed two fingers against my tight ass. This time they both slid in to the first knuckle. My fingers could feel his cock sliding in and out of my pussy. Not wasting anytime I pushed my fingers as deep as they could go.

The instructor groaned - with two fingers deep in my ass my pussy got tighter around his cock. Again I could feel the tip of his cock throb.

I was so consumed with everything going on I almost forgot about my husband. I looked back over my left shoulder to see him sitting in a chair naked stroking his cock.

I signaled for him to come over.

He walked his chiseled body toward me.

He stopped right in front of me and looked down. He had a perfect view of the instructor pounding my eager pussy. His hands wrapped around my hips. Driving his cock deep - balls slapping agains my clit.

He could see my two fingers fuck my ass.

I gazed up at his massive dick. Cum was dripping down the tip. I told him to kneel down so I could clean it up.

He dropped to his knees and parted my moist lips with the tip of his cock. The taste of his pre cum made my pussy gush. I plunged my head forward to take his dick deep in my mouth.

The instructor must have known exactly what I wanted. With a powerful thrust of his cock... he pushed my entire body forward.

Driving my husbands cock to the back of my throat. When his tip hit the back it throbbed and dribbled a little cum.

My husband and the instructor thrust in unison. Both driving their cocks deep inside me.

It felt so good to let out my wild side and be man handled. I closed my eyes... kept fingering my ass and let them fuck me.

My husband reached down and fondled his balls - I knew he was getting close to filling my mouth with his sweet tasting semen.

The thought of him cumming made my pussy let out another gush of juice. And when it did the instructor let out a groan of excitement. He buried his cock deep and his tip pulsed.

I pushed my fingers deeper in my ass to make my pussy as tight as possible. And I wrapped my husbands dick with my mouth as hard as I could.

My husband grabbed the back of my head and fucked my face harder and faster. His cock jammed against the back of my throat. Then he tilted my head up so he could see my eyes.

I gently looked up at him... he thrust his cock deep into my mouth once more... and then I felt his cock pulsate and explode. He let out a deep moan and filled my mouth with his warm sweet cum.

As soon as his cum filled my mouth I began to cum.

My hips pushed and bucked harder against my instructors cock. My fingers fucked my ass faster. My pussy gripped his massive cock tight - squeezing - eager for him to fill me.

I thrust faster and faster as my pussy continued to lather his dick. I felt his left hand run up the side of my body towards my tits. His right hand pulled my hips hard against him.

He yelled out - his cocked throbbed and then he blasted his cum deep in my tight pussy.

We both were thrusting - pushing and bucking trying to bury his cock deeper.

I squeezed my pussy as tight as I could and thrust my hips back till I felt his balls hit my clit. I've never had another man cum in my pussy so I wanted every last ounce.

I slowly pulled my fingers out of my ass and he gently pulled out his cock.

As the tip of his dick exited my pussy I could feel his cum run down my clit.

My body was exhausted and fulfilled.

I looked back and the instructor and said - maybe I'll come for another spin class tomorrow.

He grinned and handed me my suit bottoms. I gathered my things - grabbed my husband by the hand and headed for the locker room.

I looked up at my husband and said - lets go get cleaned up in the shower.