All Comments on 'Wife Shows Husband Her Wild Side'

by ChaseAnders

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"Where is this going"

What? Is she 12? She offers herself to the instructor and her dumb ass husband comes in to watch and join in? I wonder who shared the STD? The instructor, the wife or the husband? They all sounded like a bunch of sluts to me. Not a clever, sexy or entertaining part to this mess. Written by a horny teenager.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is there anybody with an IQ over 20 in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I believe the husband was secretly recording her for evidence of infidelity in divorce actions

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

It not erotic for me to see another man going inside my wife's lovehole. I mean I just don't get off and fantasize on threesome/MFM stories. I have a wife and if I get to see someone pawing at my wife, I'd might do something to hurt him and I fight dirty. If I find my wife enjoyed it and even encouraged it I'd tell her parents/family and make her grovel hard for forgiveness. No I didn't finish reading this, even skipped the sex part.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Wife shows cuck how much of a whore she has become.

ChaseAndersChaseAndersabout 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry you feel that way.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 3 years ago

Your Bio page lists you as a couple. Honestly now, could this story possibly happen in the world you two live in? If the answer is no, why don’t you treat us to stories that just might happen in real life? As a couple you have a great advantage on those of us who have to use an educated guess on how the opposite sex would react to ant given situation.

Hang in there and don’t get discouraged. As Det. Colombo would say, “I almost forgot. Remember this; a story has a beginning, where the characters are introduced and the dilemma is defined, A middle part where the characters are further developed and the dilemma gets even worse, and an ending where everything is either solved or goes to hell to remain unsolved for eternity, and the hero/heroine lives happily ever after or becomes a grumpy old fart or fartess.

Personally, I don’t think there are many good writers who leave the ending for the reader to finish—some but few and far between.

Thanks for the free read. cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No other category on this website attracts the totally ignorant group of negative trolls like this one. It’s obvious that it’s only one or two brain dead individuals who write the same boring stuff over and over and over again. We get it, you’re a tiny dicked loser who’s wife left him for a better man. Now you dedicate what’s left of your miserable life to writing these lame ass comments.

And come on Mac_Lapu, what kind of idiot comes to a category specifically created to highlight stories of wife sharing and swinging and then writes this....”It not erotic for me to see another man going into my wife’s lovehole.” lovehole!? Hahaha. If you do not like stories about wives having sex with other men, go to the romance category and jerk off. Because stories of wives getting hammered by guys other than their husbands is what you will find here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

With a sentence like, "he his hand was going to slid up the back of my leg" it's difficult to believe you even read this after you wrote it. With so many grammatical and punctuation errors, I found it difficult to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Anonymous who said the only good thing about this story is the comments, is right. 90% of the stories posted in loving wives are just plain garbage, but the comments are priceless. I love reading the whines of the willing cucks who can't stand it if somebody has a different opinion. There is one anonymous who's comment is just priceless. He claims readers who prefer erotic entertaining stories are trolls. Fact is, the cucks who roam this category are the trolls, always complaining. This idiot needs to read a few stories by the authors whose stories are in the "hall of fame". Maybe he will learn something, but since he's no doubt a willing cuckold who loves watches his wife being turned into a slut/whore for others, I doubt if you can convert him to read good stories.Like I said, the only good part of the garbage stories are the comments. Priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is just plain garbage favored by the slimy sewer rats who roam this category. You know who you are. And please "carolinadreamer" give your advice some rest. Maybe you should spend more time on your own stories before telling others how to do theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved this. More More More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

lame

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Loved it a very hot story, made the experience better imagining reading it with Tommy [see comments] stroking his 8 inch cock 5*. It certainly passed the wet pussy test. qeteshhunt@gmail.com

OseekerOseeker29 days ago

Bad spelling but a hot read.

4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous