Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,174 Followers

I smiled at the compliment, as I stood submissively before the man who now owns me. Mr. Cole dressed me and tied the sash holding it closed in front. He slipped my shoes on my feet, one at a time buckling the straps around my ankles. He unclipped the leash attached to my collar, but left the collar fastened around my neck. As we left the room he took my hand placing it in his arm just forward of his elbow.

We walked through the hotel as normal as any couple, except I was wearing a leather collar buckled around my neck. We approached the stairs and he opened the door. "We will take the stairs up one flight. Then we will take the elevator up to my suite."

I said nothing, but apparently he detected my unspoken question. "Let's call this show and tell. I am so happy to own you and you are such a beautiful creature, I want to walk you through the lobby and allow others to see my slave."

We ascended the one flight of stairs to the first floor. It occurred to me that Mike might still be there and maybe see me. I hoped I would be able to see him, if he had not left for home already.

Exiting the stairway several people were walking around. We even saw one of the other men who had been at the auction. He approached us and extended his hand to Mr. Cole. In an English accent he greeted Mr. Cole. "My congratulations ole boy. I was also bidding on this beauty. Abbot is my name. I went to $95,000 but could not top your bid. I do wish I was in our shoes right now. She is quite a lovely beauty that is for sure." He looked at me, but never spoke directly to me, only to Mr. Cole. He looked at me then at Mr. Cole. "My good man do you mind if I help myself to just a small taste of this creature?"

"Not at all. She is a beauty and it would be unfair of me to not share my good fortune."

He turned to me, ran his hand gently down my left cheek and along my jawbone. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see people watching this unusual behavior, but I kept my eyes on the man to whom permission to use me had been given by my new owner. He took my other cheek in his hand and gave me an open mouth kiss, which I returned trying to make him feel good about kissing me. He backed off, still holding my face and staring at me as if he was trying to memorize every detail. Slowly he dropped his hands and turned back to Mr. Cole. "She is simply perfect. The sexiest little thing I do believe I have ever had the opportunity to be this close to. Thank you sir for allowing me this moment, and for your hospitality. I do hope you enjoy using her and again, my congratulations on an excellent contest and your purchase." He was smiling as he turned and walked toward the doors. For a brief moment I thought I caught a glimpse of Mike and George in the hotel bar just to the west side of the lobby. I could not be sure as Mr. Cole turned me in the opposite direction leading me toward the elevators.

We approached the elevator and we entered with an older retired couple. I noticed the husband kept looking at me. He was trying his best to not be noticed. I gave him a shy smile trying to do so without alerting his wife or letting my new owner know. He was trying to be cautious, but his wife did see him looking at me, but ignored it at first. Then when she caught him a couple more times and realized I had observed his attention as well, she said, "Dear please ignore my husband. He does not get out much and when he sees a pretty girl like you he makes a fool of himself."

I smiled, but did not say anything; however Mr. Cole looked at the lady and said, "He is welcome to look at her all he likes. I believe beautiful women should be admired and my Erica is a very beautiful woman, don't you agree?"

"Yes, she is very pretty and it is obvious what my husband thinks of her," she said as her eyes roamed my body assessing me.

"If you and your husband are free later this evening, I would enjoy your company in my suite where you can get to know my Erica and me much better. We are in the Presidential Suite. Please do us the honor and drop by if you have the time."

I wondered what this was all about, but was confident I would learn more as the evening progressed.

The elevator stopped at the top floor and Mr. Cole led the way to the Presidential Suite holding my hand on his arm. He opened the door and I followed him in. It seemed strange as a gentleman would normally allow a lady to enter before him, but I realized in our altered roles, I was not a lady, but rather a slave and would not be given the same courtesies I would otherwise expect and receive. I closed the door and proceeded to the center of the main room.

"Erica, were you not listening earlier?"

I had no idea what he was talking about. I had just met him a few minutes earlier and here I was being made to believe I had done something wrong. "Master, did I do something wrong?"

"I will not remind you again. I thought I made myself very clear when I told you whenever we are not in public you are to be naked. You will only wear your shoes unless I tell you otherwise. Just so you will know, if you are wearing shoes like those you are now wearing, leave them on unless instructed otherwise. Those are very sexy and make my cock hard seeing them on your petite little feet. Shoes not designed to complement your feet sexually will be removed along with any other coverings. I will let this slip-up pass as you are new to my rules, but after this if you do not immediately undress upon entry into a building you will be punished. Now, strip and let me have a closer look at what I bought this evening."

I immediately untied the sash holding my dress closed, but left the stilettos on my feet. I folded my dress and placed it on the couch. I thought he probably wanted the collar to remain on, but was not sure. "Master?"

"Yes Erica. Do you have a question?"

"Yes Master. Do you wish for me to keep my collar on?"

"Yes Erica. Your collar is not clothing, but rather a sign to others you are owned property. It was good and proper for you to ask so you can learn my desires."

He openly stared at me. It is seen as being impolite to stare, so when he openly stared at me, it was strange and was humiliating. I was standing naked in front of this fully clothed attractive man who was looking at me like you would closely inspect a new car you had just purchased for any marks of blemishes. It made me feel uncomfortable. He even took my arm lifting it and turning me around to inspect my back. As he held my arm, I felt his other hand touch the back of my neck. Slowly I felt it slide down my spine to my waist. His palm flattened and smoothed over both buttocks. His hand continued slowly and gently down the back of each leg.

Turning me back around he did the same in front, starting at the base of my neck. He cupped each breast in his palm and squeezed them as one would squeeze a melon to determine firmness at the grocery store. Continuing his inspection down over my tummy and abdomen, he moved to my legs. As he finished his inspection of my feet he placed his hand on the inside of my thighs. "Spread them wide for me." I moved my feet apart. "Wider slave," I moved them as far apart as I was able and still be able to maintain my balance. He bent his head between my legs and kissed the inside of each thigh. "Simply beautiful. I have never seen such beauty." He was staring at my smooth pussy. His hand cupped me and I felt a wonderful sensation as he closed his hand tightly gripping me. He relaxed his grip and drew one finger through the moist separation between my lips. I felt his finger part my lips and enter me. I was unable to hold back a soft moan as I felt him in my body. "You like that do you? I am very pleased."

He pulled his hand from me and placed the finger that moments before had been exploring my wet pussy, at my lips. "Slave, clean your cunt juice from your Master's finger." I opened my mouth and eagerly sucked on his finger. Tasting myself on him and feeling the roughness of his finger against my tongue. This was much more enjoyable than doing it while wearing the ring gag Mike had put on me. I obediently bathed his finger with my tongue, all the while he openly stared at me. He withdrew his finger and stood looking into my eyes. "Slave I am very pleased with my purchase this evening. You are magnificent. What in the hell was your previous owner thinking when he allowed you to be sold to a stranger. If you were mine, I would literally never let you out of my sight." Looking at me a few more moments, he placed his finger under my chin and moved my lips to touch his. He slowly and sensually kissed me. It was one of the most memorable kisses of my life. This man certainly knew how to kiss a woman and make her remember it!

"Very well done my little slave. I am extremely pleased with my purchase this evening. You are the first slave I have owned. I am looking forward to fully enjoying my property. I certainly intend on enjoying every minute of my ownership. It is really a shame I could not have bought you as a real sex slave. I would have enjoyed owning you for real."

"Your true owner is a very fortunate man. I would never grow tired of looking at this magnificent body. As we both know, I have plans to do more than just look at it this weekend." He gave me a wicked smile as he said this. I knew it was going to be a weekend full of sex, adventure and learning new limits to which I would willingly submit myself. What I didn't know was all the many different confusing and exciting emotions I would experience along the journey. How was I going to feel and ultimately the question loomed whether or not this birthday present would actually end as scheduled at midnight Sunday.

As I was standing there before him I heard the chime of the door. I gasped and was looking for a place to go, when my owner said, "Slave did you not hear the door? It appears we have company. It is very rude of my slave to make them wait."

It occurred to me that he expected me to answer the door nude, just as I was. Who would be on the other side of the door? It really did not matter, I knew I would answer it and whoever it was would see my total nudity and my embarrassment would reach yet another level of humiliation.

"Go on slave, or must I give you some motivation to do as you are told?"

"Yes, Master as you wish."

I reached for the door and the moment of truth had arrived as I turned the handle and pulled the door open. Standing there was the retired couple we had met on the elevator. The husband's eyes were as big as saucers. The wife looked at him and said "I hope you are enjoying this. Yes, she is very pretty, but do you have to make a fool out of yourself?" As I stood there not knowing what to say, I heard from behind me, "Welcome, folks. Come on in. Please excuse Erica's lack of manners. Please come in, relax and have a seat. I am so happy you found the time to stop by."

The first to speak was the wife. "I was a little surprised when Erica opened the door. She really is a beautiful little thing." Laughing and looking at her husband then back to Mr. Cole, she said "I think she may have even put some life back into the old boy's pants." Pointing her finger indicating she was referring to her husband's cock.

"Yes, I apologize for the shock. We did not mean to startle you, but I am in the process of training her. She is quite a beautiful creature, I must agree."

"Training her," the wife asked in an inquiring tone.

"Yes, you see we had just come from a rather unusual event when we ran into you folks in the elevator."

I realized what he was doing and was mortified, he was about to tell these strangers about the auction!

"You see, this beautiful creature is the wife of a man who is a friend of one of my business associates. It does sound complicated, but let me explain."

"Erica, can you please come in and join us?"

They were seated and I wondered where I was to sit. "Please, dear, just kneel right here." Was he serious, he was pointing to a spot on the floor next to the chair he was seated in? "Yes, please have a seat and join us while I explain how we came to be here." I knelt on the spot he indicated. He looked at me and in a voice loud enough for them to hear said, "You will always spread your knees wide when sitting or kneeling thereby allowing others the opportunity to enjoy your beauty."

I was shocked, but this man did know how to get my pussy juices flowing. I obediently spread my knees giving the couple a direct line of sight to my bald pussy. At the same time I felt both totally embarrassed being put on display like this, and also very proud to be considered to be so attractive by these people to become the focus of their eyes and attention.

"As I was telling you, Erica here, although that is not her real name, but rather the name I gave her, is the wife of a man who understands his wife's fantasies. This particular fantasy involved her being sold as a sex slave at an auction held for that purpose. As I said, we were just coming from that auction when our good fortune allowed the four of us to meet. I was just going over some of my requirements of her when you arrived. Mind you I did not really buy her, but more like I have a lease on her. Yes, it is a lease that expires midnight Sunday."

He laughed and said, "I can assure you, I wish it was a lease with an option to buy." Everyone laughed, except me.

"I have ownership of her until then. Her husband will pick her up and she will return to her normal life, or so that is the plan. I anticipate both she and I will have some lasting memories of our time together." As he said that he smiled and looked at me.

The couple sat together obviously thinking about what Mr. Cole had just explained. The lady spoke next. "Let me get this straight. There was an auction this evening with this pretty lady being the merchandise for sale? Is that what you are saying?"

"As I said, it is a little unusual, but essentially, yes that is correct. It was more like a livestock auction, but she was the only property sold."

"May I ask how much you paid for her?"

"You may. The bidding started at $5,000 and I won the auction with the bid of $110,000."

I saw their eyes go wide when they heard the price.

"You actually paid $110,000 in cash for this pretty little lady? And you will be giving her back to her husband midnight Sunday. You are saying that until then you can do anything with her you want?"

"That about sums it up. There are some things I can't do to her such as place a permanent mark on her, like a tattoo or brand, or break her skin and draw blood. Stuff like that. If the fantasy gets far enough out of her comfort zone she has the ability to stop it at any time. I don't anticipate her needing to do that as I have every intention to push her beyond her comfort zone, but not beyond that which she is able to endure. For example forcing her to answer the door naked this evening was far outside her comfort zone, but she did it. If truth be known it sexually aroused her to answer the door when you arrived. If I was to check, I am sure making her kneel here with her knees spread is making her pussy very wet."

The husband, said, "I sure wish I could have been in your shoes. That auction must have been something to witness."

Mr. Cole was silent for a few moments as if thinking. He looked at me then at the gentleman and asked, "Forgive me, but what is your name?"

"I am Samuel Cook and this is my wife Gloria."

"Well Sam, may I call you Sam?'

"Sure, everyone does."

"Sam I am going to ask Gloria to help me with an experiment."

"Gloria, would you mind helping me conduct a little test?"

"Sure, what can I do?"

"Great, I appreciate your assistance. Erica, stand next to Gloria with your legs spread."

I drew my knees together and rose to stand. I walked and stood in front of the lady with my hands clasped together behind my back. I shifted my feet to spread my legs as commanded and stood awaiting whatever was to come next.

"Isn't she just beautiful? I simply can't get enough of the sight of her. Now if you will, please put two or three fingers in her and let me know if she is aroused."

Gloria looked at my bald pussy directly in her line of sight then shifting her gaze to my eyes. "This is very strange." She looked at Mr. Cole. "Shouldn't we ask her if this is okay? She hasn't said anything since we arrived."

"I understand your apprehension. Normally, the answer to your question is no we would not ask her. She is a slave and will do as she is commanded, but since you just met her and don't fully understand this strange situation you have found yourselves in, I will help you a little. Erica, tell Sam and Gloria what you are."

"Master, I am a sex slave."

"Who am I?"

"You are my Master and owner."

"What is your most pressing desire?"

"I wish only that my body be used to bring my Master pleasure and bring pleasure to those my Master allows to use it."

Gloria looked at Mr. Cole and said, "That is the sexiest thing I have ever heard. She really is a submissive sex slave. This is incredible!"

Next I felt her hand between my legs. She wasn't content to just check for wetness, she was taking full advantage of the opportunity given her to explore the soft waxed hairless skin between my legs. She rubbed her finger back and forth between my lips then I felt her fingers part my lips and felt her fingers wiggling inside me. Her fingers felt good. As a slave I was able to shed all guilt and allow myself to be used. All too soon Gloria pulled her fingers from me and held her wet glistening fingers up for Sam and Mr. Cole to see.

"You were right. This slut is soaking wet."

"Did you like her silky soft smooth pussy lips?"

"Yes, they are very soft."

"She has them waxed to remove the hair. Please feel her anus. It is also waxed and hairless."

I felt her fingers caress my asshole and feel all around to satisfy herself it was hairless. "That is amazing. Her skin is as soft as a baby's skin."

"Yes, isn't it? Gloria your fingers are a mess. Erica, kneel and use that sexy mouth of yours to clean Gloria's fingers of your cunt juice."

Gloria looked at Mr. Cole and asked, "Really? She will clean my fingers with her mouth?"

"Yes Gloria. She loves the taste of her own cunt juice. Don't be shy, she enjoys being used. Don't you my dear?"

"Yes Master" Kneeling on my knees I opened my mouth wide and waited. Gloria tentatively placed her fingers, one at a time, between my lips as my tongue gave each one a thorough bath. Once all three had been cleaned Master said, "Slave, take note of your position. Is there anything you have forgotten?"

I was in a panic. What had I forgotten? Obviously I had failed to obey a previous command. Looking at my legs I realized my knees were not spread wide as I had been told was expected of me. Hoping to be forgiven for this transgression, I answered, "Master's slave forgot to spread her knees when kneeling to allow others a view of this slave's cunt."

"Very good, you were able to both recognize your error and to admit you failed to comply with my instructions. Since this is your second offense, I have no choice but to give you some motivation to help you to not forget again." He turned to Gloria. "Ma'am, it was as she stood before you that she failed to properly display herself. If you would like, it would please me for you to administer her discipline. If you would rather, you may have your husband administer it. Since she is my responsibility, if neither of you wish to do it, I will administer the discipline and you can observe. If you are uncomfortable seeing her disciplined, I will wait and administer it after you leave. As my guests, the choice is yours."

Since my eyes were focused on the floor immediately before me I could not see her, but I did hear Gloria say, "I would love to discipline her, but I know my husband would get great thrill in doing it. I appreciate your offer and would like to give this opportunity to him."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,174 Followers