Wife Sold at Auction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

Mr. Cole simply stood there looking at me. When he spoke, I knew I was in trouble. "Did my new slave not understand me? I told you to get me ready to use you. How can I use you with a limp cock?"

"I am sorry sir, I did not know."

"Well you should have and I assure you the next time you will understand what I mean when I say I want to use you. As beautiful as it is, do you think I paid $110,000 to gaze upon your body? Hell no! I paid to use that body to put my cock in and dump cum in. We will deal with this training issue later, but for now, get my cock ready to use my slave's body, and I mean NOW!"

"Yes Master."

With my hands behind my back I leaned forward and took him into my mouth. He immediately sprang to attention and filled my mouth to overflowing. His cock swelled to a full nine inches in length and he was almost as thick as my wrist. I knew a weekend of this monster in me would leave me stretched and sore. It would be a good soreness.

I kept working trying to get as much of him into my mouth as possible. I have sucked a lot of cocks, but this one was a challenge. Each time I tried to get him into my throat my gag reflex would kick in. After several attempts, I felt his hands grip the back of my head and pull me into his crotch. My gag reflex hit, but I could not pull away with his hands behind my head pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. I felt the head of his cock as it entered my throat. He held me there and then relaxed his grip, allowing me to breathe. I grabbed his ass cheeks and forced myself down on his cock again. After several attempts I was able to get him into my throat without gagging. I held him there as long as possible then backed off to get a much needed breath of air.

"Erica, I have wanted to fuck you for so long. I want to put my cock in your cunt, but you can't tell your mother. My sister would kill me if she knew."

I realized he was living the fantasy of me being his niece and his desire to commit incest, at least in his fantasy, was about to occur. Again and again I forced him into my throat. He finally pulled me from his cock and took me in his arms. He carried me into the bedroom and gently laid me on the bed. The next thing I knew he was holding my arms above my head, my legs were open wide and his cock was entering his slave's, or was it his niece's, cunt.

Either way, it was being offered to him willingly and he was determined to use me for his enjoyment. He literally jackhammered his cock into my cunt. He was so aroused from all the stimulation he had received, his need to relieve the stress, caused his thrusts to be brutal and painful. I was determined to endure the force of his fucking. Although it seemed the force he was using would be what one would imagine in a rape, but this was not a rape. Even though the brutality approached that of rape, I was equally aroused and my cunt was overflowing with lubrication from my equally long evening of incredible stimulation. I was well lubricated to accommodate the large fuck tool that was trying to rip me apart. The thrusting did not last long and I felt him bury his cock as deep as he could reach just before he emptied in me the huge load of fertile cum he had built up.

After filling me to overflowing with hot thick cum, he released my arms and collapsed on top of me with his cock still buried deep inside me. I laid there enjoying the weight of his body on me. I was not sure if this man's slave or his niece had just been filled with his baby making seed. Either way, his stress had been relieved and I knew without doubt that I had been taken and used for his pleasure. I did not have an orgasm, but I knew there was so much more yet to come. After all, I didn't need an orgasm, I enjoyed my role being just a slave for my Master's use and pleasure. He owned me and I was freely giving myself to him for his use. I was proud to have this rugged and handsome man as my owner and my Master. Now, as I lay here under my Master, I could not help but to think about that corrective action he promised. What did he have in mind for me? Maybe he would forget, but I realized that was not very likely.

It was late as I fell asleep fully supporting the weight of my Master. Sometime during the night he had evidently rolled off me, because I was awakend as I felt his cock entering my cunt from behind. I felt his hands gripping my tits as his cock was getting prepared to deposit another load of precious cum in me for the second time tonight. I laid there pushing back into him, meeting each of his thrusts as he pushed his cock into me. This was much better than the first time, but entering me from behind did not allow his cock to rub up against my clit. The fullness I felt as his cock would fill my pussy then pull back to almost exiting then fill me again was very enjoyable. I attempted to increase his level of enjoyment as much as possible. I knew his orgasm was approaching as I felt his hands tighten on my tits. I felt him shove his cock into me and hold me there with his strong and somewhat painful grip on my tits. As I felt his grip loosen, I knew he was coming down from his orgasm. I felt good knowing I now had another full load of his cum in me. This time he actually kissed me and fell back to sleep with his cock still in me and his hands gripping my tits.

The next time I was awoken, my Master had positioned me face down in bed, spread my legs wide and already had his cock in my cunt, again entering me from behind. In this position it was easier for him to thrust into me in the vicious way he had the first time. The pain of his thrusting was still there, but I was able to bear it. I kept telling myself I was this man's property and I was his to use in any manner he wanted. After all he had bought me for $110,000 at a sex slave auction. I smiled to myself thinking of how much I loved my husband and how he had gone to all the preparations to make my fantasy real. So far, the fantasy was much more erotic in real life than it had been in my fantasy.

I was enjoying being pushed out of my comfort zone. My submissive desires were being fulfilled better than I had dreamed. I knew the fantasy would come to an end all too soon, but at the same time I was looking forward to seeing my husband again and telling him all that has happened. Hopefully he would enjoy his time with his own Erica. It was ironic how my husband and this man were both fucking an Erica.

As this man whom I had not known 24 hours ago, continued hammering his cock into me I wondered to myself if my life would ever again be as it was prior to my husband giving me this birthday fantasy. My immediate concern was to make sure this man enjoyed every minute he spent as my Master. It was important to me that I enjoy my fantasy, but what might have been even more important was to make sure this man was happy with me and that at the end of this whole fantasy he would be happy with me and not regret spending that much money for a few hours with me.

As odd as it sounds, my fantasy was not about being the recipient of multiple orgasms. For me this particular fantasy was all about being used in a semi-consensual way and to be made to feel like a possession or piece of property used to bring pleasure to others. There should be no concern, on the part of those using me, as to whether or not I received sexual pleasure. I knew I could go the entire weekend having no orgasms and the fantasy would still be a huge success. I wanted to be pushed beyond my known limits. I wanted to be pushed far outside my comfort zone, to be embarrassed, even humiliated. I do not enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated, and am actually rather shy around strangers; however being forced to obey and do as I was told even when I didn't want to, would be the fulfillment of my fantasy. The idea of being made to submit totally to the will of a stranger who purchased me at an auction and now owned me was the central focus of the fantasy I had masturbated to for years. I wanted to be made to feel like a piece of property to be used by my owner for my owner's pleasure and that of those he allowed to use me. Achieving this would make this my perfect fantasy. So far the fantasy I had shared with my husband was coming true just as I imagined and was unfolding perfectly.

Morning came and we were awakened by the sun streaming in the windows. I looked at my Master as he slept. I got the idea to wake him with a morning blow job. I carefully moved lower on the bed and gently sucked his limp cock into my mouth. I did not want him to wake up before I had him in my mouth.

I tasted strong mixture of pussy juice and semen on both his cock and balls. I cleaned the dried fluids from him while concentrating on making him hard. I glanced up to see his eyes were open looking at me as he smiled. His cock was hard and ready for action. Without saying a word, he pulled me up to him and we exchanged a long series of tender and passionate kisses.

Looking into my eyes, he said, "Baby, you have my permission to speak until I tell you otherwise."

"Thank you Master. Your slave is very happy with her new Master and enjoyed him using her for his pleasure last night."

He smiled holding me close to his chest, saying, "You have no idea how much I am enjoying your submission to me. I hope I did not hurt you last night. I know I became obsessed and was a little more aggressive with you than I had intended."

"Master, this slave's body is yours to use however Master wishes to use it. If I could be granted one wish it would be that my Master enjoy his use of his slave's body. I enjoy very aggressive men using me. The pain last night let me know you were enjoying your slave's body and her efforts to please you. This slave is proud to have been able to provide her Master a receptacle for his use to relieve his cock and deposit his manly seed."

"Are you for real or are you just a dream? I have never met anyone as giving and submissive as you. It simply amazes me my slave's former owner allowed her out of his sight."

"He knows what he sold to you and wanted to share his property. He wanted to share with another man what was his with the hopes someone else would enjoy the use of her body as much as he does."

"For that I will be forever thankful to your former Master."

"Did my Master enjoy fucking his niece last night?"

A smile appeared on his face as he answered, "Yes, she was even better than I had ever dreamed. Her cunt is lined with silky smoothness and accepts her uncle's cock perfectly."

"Master's slave is happy her Master enjoyed his niece's cunt so much."

"I hope my new slave was not disappointed that I needed to use my niece's cunt last night rather than hers."

"She was not disappointed. She is happy Master enjoys himself regardless of the circumstances or reason. After all, you own this property and can use it however you want."

"Speaking of that, we have some business to take care of. Go jump in the shower and prepare my new slave's body for a big day. I will call room service and order breakfast."

"Yes Master."

As I turned the faucet on and adjusted the water temperature, I wondered what he meant by "business to take care of." I was hopeful my submission last night would have cancelled out the punishment I had been promised for not understanding what "get me ready to use my slave" had meant. Regardless of what he meant by the comment, I am very happy and feel like I am on top of the world.

The best part of all this is I don't have to make any decisions, only do as I am told and do everything I can to make sure my Master is happy with me. Deep down I like this guy. I had only met him last night, but already there is a strong connection developing. Letting that retired couple use me was both humiliating and exciting. I liked that I was not asked for my consent. The only consent necessary was that of my owner.

I was very hopeful I was in for more experiences that would push my limits even further. Deep down I was loving being owned by this dominate man and being forced to submit to his will. I pray this does not cause problems for me when I must leave this behind. I have to keep reminding myself this will end at midnight tomorrow. Maybe my husband will take a stronger hand with me and allow me to be more submissive with him after I explain how I enjoy this. I guess only time will tell.

The shower felt great. It was nice to wash away our dried sex fluids with the knowledge I would almost certainly be receiving much more today. The question I pondered was who those fluids would be from, and where would they be deposited? I finished up washing my hair and made sure my pussy was cleaned inside and out. I had put some enemas in my overnight case anticipating I would need to make sure my colon was also clean.

Upon exiting the shower I inserted one of the enemas in my ass and emptied the contents. Waiting the prescribed amount of time I emptied the contents into the toilet. I repeated this three more times until the toilet was completely clean after my cleansing. I inserted the nozzle of a tube of lubricant I had packed and squeezed some of the gel into my ass. Being very confident I would receive a cock or something else in my ass, I wanted to be prepared. I brushed my hair and applied enough make up to highlight my best assets, but not look whorish. A splash of perfume in the right spots and I was ready to meet my Master and accept my fate.

As I was leaving the bathroom I heard Master say, "I ordered breakfast. Be sure to offer a tip to show the man our appreciation for his attentiveness. Make sure you are dressed properly by wearing your heels when you answer the door. I am going to take a quick shower."

"Yes Master."

Thinking to myself, "Does he mean what I think?" Since I don't have a purse or any money, other than to take it from Master's wallet, I had only one thing to offer as a tip – myself. Is that what he expected me to do? Could I really do that? Since it was not a decision I had to make, it had already been made for me. I was already in trouble for last night, so I would do as I was instructed. Now came the hard part, waiting.

I did not have to wait long before I heard the chime announcing someone was at the door. Wearing only my heels and collar I opened the door. The boy, and yes he was a boy, at about 18 or 19, was pushing a cart of food that smelled delicious. "Please bring it in and set it up over there." He just stood there slowly scanning my body with his eyes, starting at my polished toes and, finally stopping at my eyes. He had a huge grin on his face as he said, "I like your shoes ma'am, they are very pretty." I could not help but to laugh. He pushed the cart in the door and set it up where I had indicated. When finished, I said, "I am sorry I don't have my purse, but I want to give you a tip. Is there anything you see that you would like?"

"Ma'am, you are the prettiest woman I have ever seen. Nobody will believe me when I tell them. May I take a photo of me with you? I can do it with the camera in my phone."

"I thought you might like something else. I am not sure my Master would like you taking a photo of my face."

"Your Master ma'am? Ma'am, in all honesty I would be happy if you could look at me and the photo would just get the side of your head. Nobody could tell who it was."

From the bedroom door I heard my Master before I saw him. "That is an excellent idea son. I will be happy to take the photo for you."

It was settled. Here this boy was fully clothed, holding me tightly against him. Master said "We want this to be good. Erica kiss his cheek, so your face is not in the photo and while she is kissing your cheek, put your hand on her tit and squeeze while looking into the camera." We did as he said. "Excellent! Now one more thing, Erica, squeeze his cock with your hand." As I gripped his hard cock, I felt his hand on my breast and heard the camera shutter noise, knowing the image of us had been captured giving this young boy masturbation material for a long time. I saw that I was not identifiable in the photo, but the boy was clearly identifiable standing next to this naked woman who had her hand on his cock.

"Son I really appreciate your service. I don't have much cash on me for your tip, but my Erica would really like to give you a blow job as our way of thanking you. That is if you have time."

He stammered around and said, "Sure, thank you sir." Without anything further needing to be said, I knelt before him in my heels, unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock through the opening in his pants. I looked up into his eyes and slipped his cock between my lips. He was so excited it took only about two minutes before I was receiving my special breakfast appetizer created especially for me in this boy's balls. It was delicious, and I swallowed every drop. Cleaning his cock I slipped it back in his pants and zipped him up. Standing, I gave him another kiss on the cheek and said, "That was fun, maybe we can do this again sometime."

Stammering he said, "Thank you ma'am. That was unbelievable! Thank you!" I smiled as he turned to leave the suite.

I turned and went to my Master as he prepared our breakfast.

"Slave, you look beautiful this morning."

"Thank you Master."

"Do you remember your mistake from last night?"

I looked down at the floor as I answered, "Yes Master."

"Please explain it as you understand it to be."

"Master, I was told to prepare my Master for the use of his slave's body. Master's slave undressed her Master, but stopped short of getting her Master prepared to use his Slave, by not preparing his cock to penetrate his slave's body, Sir."

"Excellent, you do understand your failure to follow commands. Do you have any questions or comments before receiving your punishment?"

"Master, your slave is new to this and greatly regrets her lack of full understanding of her Master's command and will work to never make that mistake again."

"Does slave have a cunt?"

"Yes, Master."

"Has slave had other cocks in that cunt prior to last night?"

"Yes Master."

"Were those cocks hard or soft when they penetrated slave's cunt?"

"Master, they were hard."

"It would appear to me that Master's slave is well aware of what is required to use his slave's body."

"Yes Master."

"Since this is the second punishment my slave has forced me to give her, the severity of the punishment will take that into account. I am disappointed in my slave's performance. I was under the impression this property was experienced with the male body and should have known a hard cock is required. This fact should not have had to be explained."

"Yes Master, you are correct. It will not happen again."

"I certainly hope not. When your Master has the desire to use his slave he does not want to have to explain step by step what must be done. He wants the proper preparations made without failure. He also does not want his property to embarrass him when given to others for their use."

"Yes Master."

"Then let's get this unpleasant task out of the way so we can enjoy today."

I watched as Master took a seat in a padded armless chair. "Slave, come here." I obediently walked to the chair and stood waiting for my next command. "Slave should be happy with this punishment, because even though slave will not find it particularly arousing, her Master will enjoy administering it. Lay across my lap with your stomach on my lap. Present that lovely ass to receive your punishment. Slave will look at her Master's feet and will not avert her eyes from looking at her Master's feet, otherwise the punishment will begin anew."

"One last question before we begin. Knowing we have a big day ahead I would like to know if slave knows how to fully prepare her body for use when she does not know how it will be used?"

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers