Wife Stole My Ultimate Fantasy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My reality portion of my brain started to win the battle against my fantasy portion. I started thinking things like, "I've had a vasectomy so Laura isn't on birth control and she's about to fuck this stranger. Even a condom isn't 100% effective." "I don't know where this guy has been what if he has an STD?" "How much is this going to fuck up our relationship and our family life. Is she going to fuck this guy whenever she wants now?" "Will she even want to have sex with me after this?" I asked myself if I need to put an end to this right now. What would I do? Jump out of the tub and claim I'm not ok with this even though they will see that my dick is rock hard and pointing at the sky as I'm getting out? This scenario did originate from my perverted brain anyway.

As I was battling with myself, blankly starting at the action a few feet away, Mark spoke up, "let me give you better access." He put both his hands on either side of the tub and pulled himself out of the water until his ass was on the corner of the tub. Laura followed his movements like she was attached to him still completely focused on manipulating his member. She was half out of the water with her breasts completely exposed to him now. Mark started to fondle her breasts and play with her nipples but I could only see the side-boob of her right breast. I must have decided that I'm just going to let this play out as I moved from the diagonal corner to the other corner on the same side of the lovers in heat to get a better view.

I was closer now so there was less steam distortion and I had a better angle to watch Mark gently massaging both of my wife's tits. Her eyes closed and reopened a few times and she was releasing light moans of pleasure as she continues to stroke Mark's cock. I also got my first view of Mark's fully engorged dick as my wife was obscuring my view from my previous spot. Wow, I have to give Laura credit. I told her my ultimate fantasy was watching her fuck another man with a big dick, the blacker the better. She completely nailed the dick procurement because the one I was looking at was certainly big and certainly black. I'd have to guess it was 9 inches long (mine a little short of 7 inches) and probably 50% wider than mine. I was wondering what Laura was going to do with this monster since she's only been with me for the last 20 years or so (at least that's my understanding but nothing seems so certain now that I know how naughty my wife can get).

It didn't take long at all for Laura to escalate the situation to new levels. She leaned in and ran her tongue up the entire length of Mark's huge shaft. She did this twice and then started lapping her tongue around the head of his cock. I almost came without even touching myself when I saw this up close. My wife then put her mouth over his head and a little way down his shaft. She's always been really good at sucking dick so I know Mark must be enjoying himself even though most of his body was outside of the tub in the cold air. He wasn't bitching though given the situation. Mark made some low moans was saying things like "mmm, oh yeah." "that's it girl." My wife was moaning as her head was bobbing up and down on Mark's huge black cock. She may not have devoured even half of his shaft.

Laura dropped down to one hand stroking the bottom half of his shaft while her mouth was servicing the top half and head. Her other hand disappeared under the water and she started taking care of herself also. Good multitasking! Her moans got louder and more frequent as she was working into a frenzy. This only lasted about 30 seconds and then she stopped pleasuring herself and reached behind Mark's ass picking something up where she left her phone on the windowsill. She stopped sucking dick and quickly ripped the wrapper off of a condom. I didn't even see her bring those out with her! Plus, we don't own condoms so she must have just bought these for this event which was clearly premeditated and took some time to coordinate.

Laura managed to stretch the condom enough to cover the top half of Mark's huge dick. She lowered herself back into the tub and directed Mark back into the water by his cock. She backed herself down into the seat next to me, still in a trace without ever looking at me, and Mark settled down on his knees and moved closer to my wife. My wife was deep in the water with only her head above water since she seemed to be contorting to direct her pelvis to align with Mark's wrapped and loaded cock (I admit I was relieved a condom was brought into play even though I wasn't going to interfere if they decide to fuck raw, this was Laura's ultimate fantasy now and I was just a passive spectator).

The body position rearrangement had me pushed up into the corner seat of the tub. As Laura spread her legs to accommodate Mark's massive weapon her left leg was pushed up against me. Mark grabbed both of her knees and pushed her legs open even further to access what he wanted which pushed up against me even more. Even though I was practical on top of them neither of them even acknowledged me. They were both 100% into each other and the moment they were sharing. I kind of liked it because it made me the voyeur.

Mark was right up against Laura now and the time for my wife of 13 years to let another man's cock inside her was imminent. Once again, I felt like I was going to pass out from the combination of excitement and fear of the unknown consequences. Mark continued to hold her knees to get wide open access to my wife's pussy. I could see what was happening down there through the distorted lens created by the constantly churning water. My wife reached for the big cock and lined it up to her pussy as Mark provided the forward force, gently gyrating back and forth a small amount. I looked up at Laura's face and her eyes were closed as she uncontrollably inhaled with a very serious look of pleasure streaking across her face. It was so hot to watch her reaction to taking this man's huge dick inside of her. I touched my own throbbing member but had to be very gentle to avoid cumming since I was in the most aroused state of my life.

"Oh my God..." Laura whispered sexily as she then started to breath in and out very heavily. "That's it enjoy it baby." Mark said quietly in his deep voice.

Laura didn't need anyone to tell her that. She was going to enjoy this to the best of her abilities. By now Mark was steadily but smoothly moving in and out of her pussy. I couldn't tell exactly but it seemed he already had most of his huge dick inside of my wife. I was surprised she could handle that monster with little to no issue. Laura's sounds of sexual arousal ramped up really quickly and I could tell she was going to cum in a hurry as her breathing and moaning was getting intense and she was squirming around with some full body convulsions.

"Ooooh, mmmm, yeah, ahhh yes!" The sounds were intense but not loud enough to attract the attention of the neighbors. Then there were a series of noises followed by pauses culminating in a loud last gasp as Laura held her breath in silence for about five seconds as her body shuttered. "OOOOOHHHHH..GOD!" she finally exhaled forcefully still having sporadic convulsions. Her eyes were closed the entire time she was getting fucked while she was in her own world of sexual bliss. It was amazing to watch this massive orgasm as a spectator with nothing to do but watch (I enjoy watching her come but am always partially focused on my own sensations). I was surprised she came so fast, she must have been just as turned on as me and only needed a little bit to put her over the edge (although "a little bit" was no way to describe what was inside of her).

Mark stopped moving and just held himself inside of my wife while she slowly descended back to earth. There was no space at all between Mark and Laura's pelvic bones, I could see a little better now that the waves quieted, leaving no doubt at all that Mark's entire massive dick was inside my wife's twitching pussy. Laura opened he eyes and smiled sexily at Mark while she let her head fall backward against the side of the tub and said, "Holy shit, that was unbelievable." Mark bent over to caress my wife's exposed neck and said, "I just got myself inside of you babe, now it's time to start fucking for real." That statement plus his resumed thrusting already started producing whimpering and labored breathing. Her eyes closed again with her head still resting back on the side of the tub.

Mark was really pounding my wife now, sliding all the way out then all the way back in which produced some substantial waves in the tub. Laura had to keep her head back or she would have drowned! "Yeah..Ohhh yeah, fuck my pussy with that big dick!"

Whoa...that was a surprise to hear and sent a jolt through my body. Laura never talks like that. Perhaps just a little dirty if a lot of drinks were involved but never that raw.

Mark just kept pumping my wife with his big dick like a pornstar. I couldn't believe he could keep from cumming this long with the amount of sexual energy between them. This probably wasn't the first time he did something like this. My wife was holding on much longer than before since she already came and she seemed to really enjoy the extended pleasure. I would have been long gone by then so she wasn't used to the prolonged fucking.

After perhaps 10 or 15 minutes both partners we getting worked up and the sounds were getting more primal. "Give it to me baby, don't stop! I want to cum again!" Mark responded by slamming into Laura's pussy even harder and faster which caused waves to start leaving the tub. My wife's face got splashed and she had to spit the water out of her mouth. Mark didn't even slow down he just grabbed my wife's ass and held her up out of the splash zone. Laura put her arms on either side of her on top of the tub to balance out the position. Now they were fucking just below the surface of the water and my wife's tits were completely out of the water and bouncing around furiously with occasional waves washing over them. She was getting pounded by Mark who was simultaneously thrusting and pulling my wife on and off of his cock with his strong hands around her hips. Her legs were mostly out of the water now and she wrapped them around his ass. The sight was amazing and raw and I could tell that this was going to end explosively pretty soon. For the first time I decided I couldn't break their spell now so I reached out and played with my wife's bouncing breasts. She must have known it was me since no other hands were available so I was glad when the action was not disrupted.

"Oh Mark, yes!! I'm going to cum on your dick again!!" Mark was moaning and growling much more now as my wife said rather loud, "Oh my God, oh my God, don't stop, don't you fucking stop, I'm cumming!!!!"

With that Laura started bucking all over the place and squeezed her legs right around Mark's body. The spasms were even moving him around as her muscles contacted uncontrollably. It was great to watch since basically her whole body was visible in this position. She let out a few giggles of pleasure in between her rapid deep breaths (that was something cute that she was known to do when she comes twice in a row). Mark may have been only the second man to experience it.

As Laura's orgasm was just beginning to settle down, Mark was attempting to start thrusting again (how?). My wife just locked her legs around him to prevent him from pulling out of her. I could tell from the wincing on her face that she was really sensitive now and couldn't handle Mark's dick rubbing her sensitive areas. She unwrapped her legs for him and let her ass fall down into the seat. "I need a break." She said, exasperated. "Ok baby, you deserve it."

My wife held her position with both arms stretched along the side. Her tits were just above the water and she was squirming her lower body around the seat. Mark and I took our original seats, he exhaled deeply and put his head back. "Wow," was I managed to say. Laura looked at me for the first time since Mark entered the room and said, "Wow is right, that was fun babe." She gave me the most devilish, sexy grin with a hint of "see what you made me do?" implied.

She leaned over to Mark, put here hands on his leg and said, "That was fantastic, I've never been fucked like that before." I wish I could have made an argument but she was right, I've never seen anything like that outside of a porno before. "Did you cum?" Asked my wife. "No, I was really close but I had to respect your break request."

"Awh, I'm so sorry. You want me to finish you off with my mouth?" She said that completely matter of fact like asking him if he wanted syrup on his pancakes for breakfast. "That's a great offer but I'm going to wait for break time to be over." My wife laughed, feigning embarrassment. "Ok, but that might take a while." So, it seemed they already made plans to fuck each other again tonight.

My wife announced that she had to go pee and get some drinks. She had to walk over Mark's legs to get to the exit stairs. As her nude body climbed out of the tub, Mark ran his hand down her ass cheek, around the inner side of her thigh (causing her to slow her exit) and gently brushed her pussy folds before his hand went down her leg and fell away. She made a seductive sound similar to "brrrr," but I don't think it was caused by the cold air.

After Laura wrapped up and disappeared I was left alone in a hot tub with the man that just fucked my lovely wife. It seemed awkward for both of us so we just exchanged small talk about the game on TV and our hot tub room. He did thank me for allowing this to happen and admitted that he really wanted to fuck Laura after they first met at work so he didn't need much convincing when she made the proposal to him. Holy shit! Obviously she arranged this cuckold situation but it was totally different learning the background details.

I wanted to ask questions but Laura opened the door with three tall drinks. She handed Mark a drink and put the other two on the side of the tub, took her robe off and climbed into the tub with Mark performing a similar move as her previous exit. This time it didn't slow her down because she wanted to find the warm water quickly. Shortly after Mark announced he had to go also and asked me where I take a leak from here. I started to direct him as he stood up but I stopped suddenly and said, "Oh shit." Laura wasn't paying attention so she turned and looked in response and just placed her hand over her wide open mouth. Mark was standing near the step with his somehow still partially hard monster dick hanging down. Apparently, he never removed the condom and all that was left of it now was a single thick rubber ring close to the base of his cock. The top 7 inches of his dick were completely exposed so he just finished fucking my wife bareback for who knows how long. He spoke, "Shit, this actually happens to me more than you'd think because the condoms are really stretched on me. Good thing I didn't cum yet though so that saved the day."

Laura never stopped staring at his exposed cock with just a little rubber ring at the base. I think the reality of this situation just interfered with her fantasy. She removed her hand from her mouth and said, "It was probably my fault when I put it on, maybe I stretched it too much, it's OK though. It probably just happened right at the end." Mark was satisfied and headed to the bathroom. I looked at my wife and gave her a nervous grin with my eyebrows raised. We both know that our last kid was a result of the pull-out method which isn't as effective as advertised and Laura hasn't been on birth control for a decade. "Don't worry, I shouldn't be ovulating now. He was probably only inside me bare for a minute or two. We are fine." The words "shouldn't be" gave me a tingle in the pit of my stomach.

Mark got back in the tub and the three of us just got to talking and having our drinks. It was actually quite enjoyable and we didn't even talk about wife fucking at all. I couldn't speak for Mark but Laura and I had quite a few tonight and were certainly feeling the effects. It was after midnight, which is late for my wife, and I could tell she was getting tired since her eyes were starting to squint. The next move was a surprise. My wife suddenly stood up without a word, walked towards the steps, held her hand out to Mark and led him out of the tub. She led him through the door to the bedroom, both of them dripping wet since they didn't bother toweling off, and closed the door behind her. Wow, I thought. Laura must have gotten horny enough for one more go at it before she fell asleep.

Now I wasn't sure what to do since they didn't involve me in their abrupt decision. Should I let them fuck in private this time since they didn't seem to need me or care if I was around? I really didn't want to sit out there all alone for another hour as my wife gets pleasured inside on my bed. I waited for a few minutes and decided to pack it up and go in for the night. As I started to close up the tub I shut the jet pump off. I immediately heard that Mark already had my wife worked up and making sex noises again. I shut off the lights, closed the cover and turned off the TV.

As I approached the door I heard Laura moan lustfully, "Oooooh Mark, that feels so good." I opened the door and walked in on Laura, on her back with her legs spread with Mark down the bed eating her pussy. This is something that we almost never do and I didn't even think she liked it. I was wrong, she was enjoying the oral pleasuring very much and neither of them seemed to notice me coming inside. They were both glistening wet on our bed and it was quite a scene to take in. I didn't really know where to go so I decided to keep my robe on and lie down on the other side of the bed a perform my voyeuristic duties again. I remembered that my phone was in my robe so I decided to film these animalistic lovers in action. I know I would be pissed later if I didn't capture anything from this very unique night.

As I started taking a video Mark changed positions, again pushed my wife's knees out wide to open her access point and placed his bare cock on top of Laura's pussy which reached all the way up to her belly button. He began rubbing her pussy slowly with the entire length of his shaft. Their skin was still damp from the hot tub and you could hear wet noises on each traverse of Mark's massive tool past my wife's opening. He pushed back a little and grabbed his dick and started rubbing his huge head up and down my wife's soaking wet pussy. Her labia spread open as he continued to rub himself against her and he started working his head a bit deeper. My wife sounded like she was completely lost in desire as this unprotected assult of her pussy continued.

I was taking turns looking at this giant black cock which was about to take my wife bareback, the screen of my phone and Laura's face that was contorting in pleasure. Mark's head was now fully inside my wife then he pulled it back out, rubbed it around her labia again and pushed back in a little bit deeper. My wife inhaled quickly with every new insertion. He was teasing the hell out of her. He kept doing this while watching my wife's face and was clearly loving the effect it was having on her. After countless increasing invasions of my wife's pussy he sunk it in much deeper, probably half of his total length. My wife came right there on the spot and she grabbed his ass and pulled him fully inside of her and held him there. I didn't think it could get any hotter than what I already witnessed tonight but this took the cake. And I captured it on video to watch it forever!

When her orgasm subsided. Mark slowly pumped the full length of his big dick in and out of Laura's heavily used pussy. His cock was very wet and some white spots of my wife's cum coated it. After slowly fucking her for about a minute Mark pulled all the way out with a wet plop and dropped his cock back on top of her pussy. "How 'bout I put the condom on this time?" I couldn't believe that he stopped fucking my wife bareback for the courtesy of reminding her about a condom when he didn't even have to. I also can't believe that my wife wasn't going to ask him to use one. Then I remember that she did the same thing when we first hooked up in college. I was rubbing my bare dick on her wet pussy when she told me, "I want to feel you deeper." I really wanted to just plunge into her but I asked he if she had protection since I didn't want to knock up a potential one-night stand (it lasted much longer). Apparently, when she is in a state of blind lust she doesn't even think about anything but the pleasure of the moment.