Wife Stole My Ultimate Fantasy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura reached for her bag on the side of the bed. She was a mess from continuous sex and alcohol. She fumbled around and finally gave up and pulled the whole open box of magnum thin condoms that she must have just bought tonight. She handed the box to me and fell back onto the bed. I pulled one out and handed it to Mark which was weird. He rolled it onto his shaft and I thought that it had no chance of staying on since he was so slick from my wife's juices already. He fully slid back into my wife and steadily rocked back and forth. Amazingly, my wife was still awake and she started to moan and breath irregularly again. I never knew she could handle a mauling like this. I wasn't sure if this stamina was just due to the excitement of a new partner or if she was always ready for this?

Mark was pumping my wife quicker and got on top of her, completely covering her, and met her lips. They were making out and humping each other like animals. This seemed to drive my wife wild and it seemed like she was cumming constantly in between French kisses.

"Ohh yeah...yeah...(kissing)...oooh, I want you to fuck my pussy all night!"

"I'm gonna make you come again baby."

"Yes...(kissing)...yeeesss! Use that big dick to make me cum again!" Laura was way louder than I ever heard her before now. At least we were indoors now. This would have been a problem outside.

Mark was absolutely pounding my wife now. They were skin to skin and his hips were rising up several inches with each thrust and slamming down into my wife with full force. My wife's spread legs were bouncing off the bed with each downward thrust and popping back up when he pulled back out. The bed frame was bouncing against the wall and the wire base was creaking. Unlike the hot tub, there were no background sounds so every noise I was hearing was pure, almost violent sex. Mark's balls were slapping hard against my wife's ass and the sound of their bodies meeting with every stroke was amazingly loud and intoxicating.

My wife flat out screamed, "AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHH! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!! CUM WITH ME BABY!!!!"

Laura was just screaming and making guttural sounds when Mark started to lose it and yelled, "I'M CUMMING FOR YOU LAURA!" He made one last hard thrust and pushed himself as deep as he could go and held it there. "OOOOH!" He pulled back and slammed deep into her pussy again. My wife wrapped her legs around him and helped push him farther inside. He repeated this process while both of their bodies were shuttering together. It eventually wound down to some heavy recovery breathing and an occasional spasm that would shake the bed. Their faces were side by side catching their breath. Mark stole a few quick kisses and sat back up on his knees while massaging my wife's breasts. "Whew!" he said after the workout. He slowly backed his dick out of my wife and she swung her left leg around him and rolled over on her side in my direction. I was relieved when I saw that Mark's condom was still about halfway on his shaft and it looked like his cum was contained within it. He went to clean up in the bathroom.

Laura was so spent that she seemed to be sleeping immediately. Understandable after getting fucked really hard twice tonight and having four epic orgasms. I moved the wet sheets around and covered my wife's abused body. I took off my robe and crawled under the sheets next to her. She stirred a little and put her head on my chest and quietly whispered, "thank you." I just rubbed her shoulder and said, "no, thank YOU." She let out a little chuckle and fell asleep on me.

Mark came around the bed and crawled under the covers on the other side of Laura. I didn't know this was part of the plan but we were all too tired to care and fell asleep together in the same bed.

At some point I was awoken by a noise. I could hear gentle moaning and a wet slurping sound. It took me a second to get my bearings and determine if what I was recalling from last night was real or a dream. I turned over in bed and could see Laura and Mark going at it again. It had to be pretty early because there wasn't that much light coming in the room but it was enough to clearly see what they were up to. Mark was lying on his back and my wife was down the bed hungrily sucking his dick. She was using her hand and mouth alternating between bobbing up and down and licking the length of his shaft from either side. While her head was turned towards me during one of the shaft licks she noticed I was up and watching. "Morning babe," she said and immediately took his cock back into her mouth and stroked him several times with her mouth. She pulled off his dick with a pop and sat up a little while stroking him with her hand. She climbed on top of him slowly, one leg at a time, still holding his shaft while saying to me, "Mark has to leave soon to bring his son to a game so I'm going to fuck him one more time." She said this nonchalantly while giving me a mischievous smile as she settled herself on top of Mark's groin. Those words sent an immediate jolt to my penis and I smiled back and got comfortable to watch the show in my lazy, half-asleep state.

Laura had both hands on his chest and started grinding her hips seductively back and forth rubbing her pussy up and down the length of his shaft. She was taking her time and teasing him thoroughly, probably paying back the teasing he gave her last night. You could hear the sound of his wet cock being rubbed by her increasingly wet pussy and he started playing with my wife's tits. There wasn't much said just some quiet moaning and occasional deep breaths. The slippery sounds of them rubbing each other in our otherwise completely quiet room was turning me on as I reached for my almost solid penis. In my low energy, sleepy state I could have watched this for an hour and been happily content.

Laura dropped down chest-to-chest with Mark and met his lips. She made out with him while continuing the slow grind of her hips into his groin. She then started kissing his neck, down to his chest where she was sucking on his nipples and on down to his abs and beyond. She gave his shaft two big, slow licks from base to head as his dick was resting on his stomach. She then took his engorged member back into her mouth and resumed bobbing and licking. I would have lost it right there and cum all over her but he seemed to be enjoying the oral dick working in a controlled manner.

She continued her sensual BBC blow job for a little while as she was rubbing herself to get ready for her last go at this giant new cock. Then she sat up, swung her right leg around to straddle him and brought her left leg around while putting her foot on the bed to hold herself up. This next process was amazing because I was on her left side and had a perfect view of what was to come in the increasing morning light. Laura used her left leg to lift herself up, lined up his huge dick and slowly came back down on it. She adjusted her left leg to complete the straddle and slowly sat back down onto Mark's bare cock while releasing a heavy moan. To my amazement she bottomed out and took his entire length in a single movement. I was barely touching myself but the sight of my wife impaling herself on a huge black cock, bareback, guiding it in with her hand with her wedding ring, with no birth control caused me to blow all over the sheets. It was such an intense explosion but I tried to minimize the theatrics so I wouldn't disturb them.

This was the third time Laura's pussy took Mark's dick bareback in the last eight hours during a time that she "shouldn't be" ovulating. I wondered if she was going to leave it up to Mark to stop her and reminder her about the condom again. If I were him I wouldn't. It wasn't his responsibility to take over all decision making for my lost-in-the-moment horny wife.

Laura was riding his cock slowly, moving her whole body back and forth while curling her hips out on the way up and into him on the way down to massage his entire length with her pussy. She had both hands on his chest to support her slow but dramatic movements (she needed a lot of movement to travel the entire length of his dick). From the time she dropped down onto his dick to now she ramped up really quickly and sounded like she was going to cum right away. Her breathing and fairly quiet "Ooooh's" were intense but she didn't increase the sensual speed at all. I don't think she made it more than 20 strokes of her pussy on his cock before she let out a much stronger "Ooooh!" She pushed all the way down to his pelvis with her mouth wide open holding her breath. She released the breath with a high pitched gasp and her hips were spasming on his cock as a string of inconsistent breaths accompanied her vibrating hips.

Well Laura was 3 for 3 now! Three times Mark's big black dick was placed inside of her and three times it caused her to cum almost immediately after penetrating her pussy (once only halfway). I guess it shows how much she likes to get fucked by Mark's fantastic sex tool.

Laura calmed down and collapsed onto Mark's chest. They started kissing again while all other motion had stopped. "I love fucking you so much," my wife said after unlocking lips briefly and getting right back to them. Mark's hands slid down to her ass and this time he was initiating the motion in and out of her pussy with gentle hip rocking. My wife paused her kiss, turned her head a little and let it rest on Mark's cheek. I looked at her face and her eyes were closed and she was smiling. She let out a relaxed moan as he started to move inside her again. She just held that position and smile breathing through her nose now. She looked so content on top of him. I decided to change positions to get towards the end of the bed to watch Mark's cock work all of my wife's pussy.

Mark was pulling out and then slowly pushing himself back in until his balls were up against Laura's ass, holding all of it inside her briefly and repeating the process. Her glistening clear and white juices would concentrate at the base of his cock as he pushed in and spread out on his shaft as he pulled out. A dribble had leaked out over his balls and onto the bed. I had been debating about reminding them about the condom since I was thinking more clearly after cumming everywhere but watching this quickly brought my prick back to attention and my dick managed to swiftly dismiss my brain in the never ending battle between the two.

They started kissing again so the only sounds I could hear were the delicate squishing sounds that Laura's pussy was making as Mark's shaft completely explored her inner space. My face was only about three feet away from their linked sex organs. I again marveled that my wife could fully accept this giant penis like she was built to match it exactly. She was so wide open as he continued to slide into her. I think if I pulled her off and fucked her right then I may not have even made contact with the walls of her stretched open pussy.

Laura sat up and resumed control on top of him. Mark brought his knees up and my wife used his knees for support to lean back and ride him. She seemed frustrated with her loss of leverage so she stopped and brought her legs forward with her feet on the bed and was squatting onto his shaft. She was bouncing on his everlasting dick for a little bit until she lifted up a little bit too high and he plopped out of her onto his abdomen. "Uggggh!" My wife grunted in disgust at the brief disruption in pleasure. She got off him and turned around with her ass on his stomach. She grabbed his wet tool and guided it back to its current residence. She leaned back and put her hands on his chest and slowly used her hips to massage his organ. He was matching her rhythm himself, sharing the effort.

"Oh, god! Fuck me just like that baby." She said quietly as the look on her face confirmed that the new position was working for her.

Her leg was blocking my view a little bit so I moved all the way down to the end of the bed. Wow, what a view! She looked even more opened up with her legs splayed open and all 9 inches of Mark's cock going in and out as her ass was bouncing off his lower abs. The full view of my wife, with sun starting to stream in, with her bouncing tits, her full pussy and the soaking wet area from her pussy to almost her belly button, from the earlier riding and grinding, was wonderful. They were working at a more moderate pace and both of them were breathing more rapidly.

"I want you to make me come like this!" Suggesting that she wasn't leaving this position without coming again.

"I'll make you come whenever you want"

"Oh, fuck. Oh, god." She was turned on by the apparent offer to service her whenever she desired.

Mark reached up and squeezed her tits hard. "Yeah baby, keep riding that cock."

He was now picking his ass off the bed to meet her and slam in as deep as he could. "Oh baby, your pussy feels so good!"

"Ooohhh, fuuuck. I want you to come with me Mark!"

That was the point that I realized there was no doubt that Mark was going to cum in my possibly fertile wife and she wanted it. There was no point in even thinking about the consequences now. This was a breeding now.

"Can you wait for me baby? I'm getting close now." He said.

"Yes...I'll try. Ooohh, don't wait too long! I want to come with yooou!" She bit her lower lip probably trying to distract herself.

"Oh baby I feel it coming soon! Where do you want it?"

"Cum inside me! Oh my god, don't you dare stop fucking me!! Cum in my pussy!!"

"You want me to fill up your married pussy?"

"Oh, yes! Yeaaah! Fill me up!! I'm gonna cuuuum!!!"

"Uaaarrrrh! HERE I CUM!"

"Fuuuuuuck!!"

Mark grabbed my wife's body threw her to his right onto the bed into a spoon position. My wife was cumming uncontrollably and Mark was pumping his seed into Laura's undefended pussy. He repeatedly pushed into her as far as he could go, quickly pulled back a little and slammed his throbbing cock back into her, paused and repeated. Her thighs were twitching as Mark was making his deposit into my wife. From my view I could see the base of Mark's big cock pulsing inside my wife's pussy every time he paused, filling her with wave after wave from his pent-up balls (it was only the second time he came vs six times for my wife!).

"Give it to me, I want all of it." My wife moaned in ecstasy as she was being bred by a relative stranger and the first new dick to explore inside her in over 20 years.

With Mark releasing deeper than anyone ever has and Laura's simultaneous orgasms I imagined that a flood of sperm was quickly being directed exactly where it needed to go. I was both terrified and excited but I didn't want anything I was seeing to change as I was much more on the excited side. How often does a husband get to watch a scene like this? It will be my most extreme erotic memory forever.

Mark finished his injections into my wife's pussy and they held each other as they came down from their shared climax. They held this position for a while and we all laid on the same bed, exhausted.

After a while, Mark slowly rolled to his left onto his back and withdrew his dick from my wife. Laura followed his move as she rolled onto her back. As his head exited my wife's pussy some of his cum fell out with his cock and I could see a white blob immediately welling up from her stretched vagina. She instinctively reached down to cover herself to prevent Mark's cum from spilling all over the bed. She was still in an altered state and couldn't completely stop moving. Her legs and hips were slowly gyrating with her hand between her legs. I just watched in awe as the movements of her body began to force the cum out of her pussy and through the gaps between her fingers.

After a little bit, Mark leaned over to my wife and kissed her while massaging her right breast. "That was great baby" as her kissed her again. "Mmmmmm" Laura moaned while wrapping her tongue around his.

"I'm really have to get going before I get myself in trouble."

"OK, go.... Thank you so much" Laura said with a loving smile.

"Anytime babe" He said as he walked around the bed to the bathroom.

Laura exhaled deeply and began to make her move to get off of the bed. I grabbed her knee to prevent her from rolling and said, "Wait, don't move." I quickly jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone. "What are you doing?"

"I have to get a picture of this"

"Are you serious?? That's kinda perverted"

"You're going to call me perverted after what you just did?" I said with a smile. She gave me a look and conceded after a couple seconds.

I opened my camera app, sort of shakily, and focused on my wife's crotch. I first took a wide angle shot of her hand-covered pussy with Mark's cum glistening between her fingers and now pooling at the tips of her fingers and dripping onto the bed. I took like 10 shots to make sure I captured a perfect one. Then I switched to the zoom camera for a real close up view. I watched through my phone screen and clicked away, entranced by the sight of Laura's pussy, leaking Mark's cum and covered by her left hand with her engagement ring and wedding band captured perfectly in the shot. Priceless!

"Are you done?" She asked as she rolled off the bed just as Mark came out of the bathroom. Laura passed him on her way to the bathroom and ran her hand from his chest, down his abs to just above his dick as she passed. She closed the door as Mark went across the room to retrieve the clothes from where he stripped them off secretly last night. He started getting dressed and checked his phone.

"Hey man, thanks for being a good sport about this. I had a lot of fun with your wife." As he finished dressing.

"I'm fairly sure she had a little fun too."

Mark chuckled and walked over to shake my hand. "Sorry I couldn't stay for breakfast." He shook my hand, smiled then walked out into the hall to the living room.

My wife came out of the bathroom, saw that Mark wasn't there anymore and said, "I'm gonna walk Mark out." She disappeared down the hallway, still in her birthday suit. I decided it's been a long night and got under the covers, which now had a wet spot of cum from the dude that just fucked my wife bare, to sleep for a little more at this early hour. I was already starting to nod off when Laura joined me in bed. She curled up against me, rest her head on my chest and exhaled. "Thank you for letting me steal your fantasy." She said. "I just watched my fantasy in real life." I replied.

We drifted off to sleep.

About an hour later Laura stirred which woke me up. I was instantly horny as my mind began to replay the events that unfolded since Laura came home last night. I started rubbing her back in long strokes from her neck to her ass. She responded by rubbing my chest and abs. My dick was stiffening quick and Laura made her way down, grabbed my almost hard cock and started to stroke it. She kept stroking and squeezing and started to pick up the pace to make me cum since everybody else got to already. I wasn't going to last too long. Acting quick before I released, I pulled my wife's hand away from my dick and said, "I want you to ride me to make me cum."

"Are you sure??" Laura asked surprised. "Mark just came in me like an hour ago."

"I know, that turns me on even more."

"OK, If you insist." She said as she twisted and swung her leg over to straddle her second dick of the morning. She grabbed my shaft and started to rub it on her slippery pussy. Mark's cum has probably been leaking out of her the entire time we were napping. After just a handful of strokes she moved forward, lined my head up with her wet pussy and slid back down on me completely engulfing my cock.

"Ohhhhh..." She moaned and started to ride me rhythmically. She was so slippery inside that it felt like we used a bunch a bottle of lube. The combination of Mark's personal lube and Laura's pre-stretched pussy reduced the intensity of stimulation my dick would have normally felt. This was for the best as I was pretty close to exploding as soon as she got on top of me.