Wife Stole My Ultimate Fantasy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Laura rode me steadily for a few minutes she was getting as worked up as me. The debaucherous scenario of us having sex for the first time after Laura was recently fucked by another man worked for both of us. For the last 12 hours we both allowed ourselves to become completely consumed by fantast-land with a complete disregard for reality.

The wet sloshing sounds we were making had me pushed to the edge. I tensed up and started to shoot my load into my wife, adding it on top of Mark's prior deposit. The thought of that made me cum so hard that I had trouble controlling myself but I did my best to keep moving as my wife hadn't cum yet.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna cum AGAIN!" Clearly even amazing herself that she could have yet another orgasm. The feeling of my semen shooing inside of her, mixing with the load that she took from the breeding session just an hour earlier must have been the last straw for Laura. She came hard and released a few uncontrollable giggles of joy from the intense orgasm that was the perfect ending of our fantasy session.

She collapsed into me and we just laid there for a while with both of our chests breading deeply. "I've never felt like I did last night and this morning before. I felt like a horny college kid."

"Ha, yeah. That was an unexpected wild time. I can't believe you set this up. I thought you were horrified by my fantasy."

"Nope, reading the story you sent me turned something on inside of me. I couldn't get it out of my head for weeks. I would just lose focus thinking about it at work and at home. I had to do something so I could get back to normal."

"Wow. I'm not sure you can call this normal though."

"Haha, that's true....Thank you for letting me steal your fantasy."

"Well I guess we both had the same fantasy and never knew it!"

After some time my wife climbed off of me. My soft cock popped out and a stream of cum from Mark and I poured out of Laura onto my hip and the bed as she headed towards the bathroom, unsuccessfully attempting to prevent cum from dripping all over the carpet on her way. As she closed the door I could see cum running down her leg to her left knee and then she disappeared. I turned my head away with a big smile and just relaxed in my sexual contentment.

We went to the kitchen to get some breakfast (Laura burned a lot of calories!) and coffee and went about our normal weekend morning routine in the living room minus the kids. After about an hour and a half Laura announced that she was going to get ready to get the kids. "Oh yeah, we have kids and a typical suburban life," I thought to myself. My wife took a shower and when she got out to get dressed I walked into the bedroom to make a game plan.

"So....what do we do know?" I asked a little uncomfortably.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want me to get you a morning-after pill while you go to get the kids?"

"Oh, I see. No, I don't want to do that. We'll just let nature play out. I'm sure we'll be fine." She smiled at me, gave me a kiss and grabbed my junk and then walked down to hall to leave. I thought about Mark's sperm exploring every avenue inside of Laura, desperately trying to complete their genetic mission.

"Oh fuck," I swore as Laura closed the front door.