All Comments on 'Wife Swapping: Let's Try It! Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

All I can say is, not your typical wife swap story. Waiting to see where we're going next. Good Job DG Hear, you have my attention.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
i'm giving it a

five, butt!!!! i'm really having problems with this story. i reserved judgement at the end of chapter 1 until you complete the story. i'm still reserving judgement, but don't like the dark emphasis that you seem to have put on the story. in the beginning, the husband had reservations about swapping. i feel as tho you are using the story to punish the wife for a husband who really would have rather said no, but didn't have the balls. the husband has actually gone along with everything that has happened, if not in full agreement, at least giving the appearance of doing so. mentally squirming in my seat, very uncomfortalble.

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
You sure as hell have mine too!

Now there's a twist I didn't see coming! I'll be looking for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thank you,when you fuck anybody this is what happe

when you open your bedroom to people you let demon in your bed.now what can you do she wanted to swap.she didn't deserve to be rape.she wanted to open that door.hard to be a hubby or head of the family your final choices can give you guilt.see not wanting to swap the wife would held it over his head until she fuck somebody.he give in and the bad happen.look a lot of men don't fear a bigger cock,it just they try to protect for the unseen.rape,aids and stds.now they will never be the same.fanasies are just make believe and that where they should be in neverland.

thebulletthebulletover 18 years ago
realistic

It's rare to read on this website where there are actual consequences that reflect possible reality. When one leaves oneself totally open like this couple did, almost anything is possible. You are buying a pig in a poke.

Unfortunately, the reality was far different from the couple's fantasy. Welcome to the real world.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Tense Ending

That ending certainly caught me by surprise!

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Karma

Ok, I am going to catch flack for this opinion, but hell, it still needs to be said. I do not give a rat’s ass about either of these characters. They have crossed THE LINE and it happened before their rendezvous in Atlantic City.

These idiots thought it would be ‘sexy’ to rape a patient in their office. I don’t care if this young woman was under the influence of gas and not harmed, she was still raped. Both the husband and his assistant wife are criminals, and neither were remorseful. They thought it was funny.

Now these criminals have gone to Atlantic City and the wife has been raped. It is truly karma.

rip32rip32over 18 years ago
Who Cares What Happens To Them?

Both Jack and Jill appear to be rather dumb. To put themselves in that position is really pretty stupid. Now they have both had unprotected sex with strangers they know lead a swinging life style. Whatever happens to them is their own fault. That is not to say Dave and Joyce did no wrong, but they could just as easily have met someone who would rob and murder them. Deciding to have sex with total stranges rather than someone they knew and trusted was pretty stupid. I am sure they could have met swingers in their hometown who had just as much to lose if it became public knowledge.

I think they both deserve honorable mention Darwin Awards.

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
They Deserve It

There is no one to root for as Kanga once said. If all the characters in a story are assholes, nobody cares what happens to them. If I have to make a judgment, raping a patient who is under is much worse than raping a woman who is there to get fucked. Like one said, I really do not give a damn what happens to them.

Next time, try to have at least a single decent character in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What's The Mission / Purpose Here Author

I'm confused, tense and let down as I feel many readers are. A writer oftentimes developes a tendency - a path - a plotline one reasonably expects. While you are new, I thought I knew you, so I had to expand my expectations to encompass the arena beyond my current emotions and look at your past to attempt to see where you were going with this diversion from the expected (or was it)?

Well now, that was an interesting excercise and to synapse lets try this.

There was no positive figure here and not by accident. The swing / no swing / ok let me set it up was a lead in to thier imbecilic selfish lust driven state. The park old man fingering allowed without her concern and his fallout. The patient rape by both - her push & his follow (again). The seperate room thought by him selfishly and stupidly. No protection (nearby or Std wise)followed by a shower (evidence oh oh).

What remains is how all this is acted upon by each and the author. I for one believe it will be credible but in what shape and actions? Done Ta Done Done

With tentative high Regard

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
salamis is absolutely

correct. i had forgotten all about the rape scene in the dental office. it was a visually mentally sickening scene, i got so wrapped up in the rest of the story that i had forgotten that part. i apologize to everyone for that oversite. now i have to wait to see where the author goes with this story. i've been surprized by many here by the final direction they take the story. pulling rabbits out of hats that didn't seem big enough to hold a mouse. again, i find myself at a place where there seems to be no redeeming aspects for the continuation of this story. this couple sucks. Dynamite Jack, let's see you tackle this one.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Not sure what to make of this

Interesting story so far. I think what the author is trying to do and I could be off, is that the author is trying to show not so much a realistic point of view but an actual negative view of what can happen when these type of actions take place. Placing more of a focus on the unknowns that can very easilly take place. A difference compared with stories where these swaps take place (where all people agree to it) and happen to end up perfectly with any problems.

The suggesting of different rooms makes sense I feel. I mean while a person might be okay with the idea of swinging (at least once) that doesn't mean they actually want to see their wife or husband actually with that person or hear about it. In this case I think the husband was okay with things going into it but he ignored certain warnings that were going off. How Dave talked before leaving, the idea of not being in the same hotel. It seemed at that moment and I think the story shows he was worrired and possibly having doubts about this whole thing. At least he had them while the wife didn't have a care in the world and that is a serious problem it seems.

Granted there are no innocents here but there is a bad guy here I feel. His wife fears him, there were rules the 4 agreed on before things started that were ignored. The wife might have had second thoughts once in the room when the final reality of what was going to happen dawned upon her but he might have not cared about her saying she changed her mind and saying no. I'm actually thinking this might be the direction and case here and now the fallout of this will be dealt with. She might feel it was all her fault and the shame, etc might destory her as she and her husband deal with the results of their one time swaping.

Then again I could be off on this. Like the author has presented in his other stories though. A fantasy is one thing, the actual reality of it is something else and the results aren't what you think they would. Just because you might find something interesting, doesn't mean you actually want to go through with it if given the chance or could go through with it in the end.

Just my thoughts.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Forgot about the Karama thing.

I actually forgot about the rape of their patient. I agree this very well could be about Karam. I'm glad Salamis brought that up. That does change my opinion a bit. I do hope thought on that pops up in the next chapter or chapters when the husband and wife thing back on things (might lead them to think they deserved it or something).

I do wonder where things will go though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More true than most.

Hey you fucking ass wipe yahoo's out there that are always knocking people like me that think extramaritial sex is DANGEROUS in any form, rerad this story again and learn the truth.

RAVIGULERIARAVIGULERIAover 18 years ago
Confusing

The beginning was wrong the middle was Good & the end is a suspense.

Continue with the story only then a rating can be really thought of; but until now it is Average to Good

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

Good Job author, taking a fanasy that looks like fun one both the huby and wife could enjoy. And then showing us the bad side of things. Husband and wife let their emotions get out of line and do thing they would not normally do. Hubby givens in to the swap with reservations and Jill is all for it then it gets bad for her. Now you can show us what this does to their marriage and them. can they ever recover or what about the incident in his office? or will this marriage be over because they were not happy with the love they shared and thought a little on the side just wouldn't hurt anything... well written good job

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 16 years ago
Another excellent tale DG!

DG - you are one of my favourite authors on LIT now, and this is a belter of a story. From a female perspective, it makes my clitoris twitch with excitement.

Thanks...oh, and keep it up!

Love, DEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hell no!

I don't like the premise of this story. It gives me the creeps. I have to wonder about you guys who think this is such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow hubby and wife are nasty

Hubby raped his patient, and the wife not only went along with it but acrruslly suggested it.

So in addition to david being a rapist so are the husband and wife.

Such nice characters youve created here. Joyce is the only one I don't hate.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Yep - pople do not swap to make it better for the other person -

It is a selfish concept and means taking what you want - period.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Jack, Jack he raped me

No, no he didn't. You badgered your husband into it, you organised it, you vetted him, you went there to SPECIFICALLY have sex with him. You swap, you get what you deserve.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
And also

I agree with the comments about Karma. The didn't bat an eyelid when they raped a patient TOGETHER. They deserve every bad thing they get!

10 or 15 years ago there was a big scandal in the city I was living in. A dentist was doing something similar, raping women when they were unconscious in his surgery. Many of the women later remembered, and some even committed suicide. So no, it wasn't just harmless fun, and these two deserve to suffer.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Chair

The incident in the dental surgery spoilt it for me.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

hell yes it is. Shows one of many ways a swap can go very bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just too stupid. They are surprised he raped her?

These were STRANGERS, they had no reason to presume anything good about these people! If your goal is to demonstrate the hazards of swapping you missed the target. This demonstrates the hazard of putting yourself into the hands of complete strangers in any way that is secret, unregulated, and has no recourse. Salesmen, financial advisors, business partners, bogus medical practitioners, etc.

Very sad, but very very predictable.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Yeah

she got what she put herself in a position to get.

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
Yup

She totally deserves this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Play stupid games: Win stupid prizes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely stupid, should have ensured they were together at all times, then failed to use a condom. Haven’t the sense they were born with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another sick pathetic cuckold. Running back to his wife so he can suck her lovers cum out of the well used cunt. One star for celebrating cuckolds.

GuSannGuSannover 1 year ago

I love this quote bellow: play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

It firs perfectly here!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That's the Chances and Consequences you take with swapping. At least he had a pleasant time..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...