Wife Takes Care of the Delivery Guy

Story Info
Husband dares wife to play with delivery guy.
1.7k words
4.35
45.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tammy. I'm 43 years old and in pretty good shape. I do yoga four days a week and run half marathons often. I have long brown hair, green eyes, and a trim waist. I'm 5'2", have a nice round ass and C cup tits. My husband Mike and I have been married a little over 20 years. We have a very active sex life and even after three children, we still find time to fuck frequently.

Even though we have sex more than most married couples, I still get horny quite often. I also love being naked. Before having kids, I would walk around naked all the time at home. Now I have to wait until our kids are at school. After they leave I get naked and stay naked all day long.

One day last week, Mike stopped home for lunch and I was naked in the kitchen. I was cleaning and had my hair up in a hair clip. He told me how he misses me being naked all the time. We ended up having sex right there in the kitchen. I sat on the edge of the kitchen table while Mike fucked my brains out.

After we finished, I made Mike a sandwich, still naked. As I sat his plate in front of him, the doorbell rang.

"Must be FedEx. I'm expecting a few packages." I said.

Mike glanced at my naked body and started to get up from the table. I, still horny and feeling playful, put my hand on his shoulder and pushed him back down into his chair.

"I'll get it. Finish your lunch."

Mike laughed a bit and looked at me like he wasn't sure what to think of about my statement. I smiled at him as I turned and walked to the front door. Mike must've thought I was joking. He turned in his chair and watched me place my hand on the door knob. I looked back at him. His expression went from a grin, to stunned. I raised my eyebrows waiting for him to stop me. Well I wasn't expecting him to call my bluff. Mike's expression went back to a grin.

"Well? Go ahead. Answer it. Or are you chicken?"

A range of emotions went through my body in the next couple of seconds. Mostly excitement. I had no problem with a complete stranger seeing me naked, but I wasn't sure how Mike would feel. But he did just give me his blessing, weather he thought I'd actually do it or not. I wasn't about to let him win so I took a deep breath and opened the front door.

I stood completely naked in the doorway. The middle aged delivery man was preparing his electronic device when I opened the door. He still hadn't acknowledged me yet. After a few seconds he finally looked up from his device and nearly dropped it. I watched his eyes look over my perky tits and down to my trimmed pussy. It took him a few seconds to finally speak.

"Uh, hello, I, uh, just need a sig...signature."

I could hear Mike giggling in the kitchen. I grabbed the electronic pad, signed my name and handed it back to the man. He continued looking over my body before I interrupted his gaze.

"Is that mine?" I said as I pointed to the package tucked under his arm. He had no words, just nodded his head and handed it to me. I smiled and thanked him before closing the door on his stunned face.

I turned around to a shocked Mike.

"Who did you call a chicken?" I asked proudly.

We shared a laugh. I was super glad that Mike wasn't mad and it made me incredibly excited to flash a complete stranger. Mike even joked about the nervousness of our delivery man. "Uhh, uhh can I get a sig...sig...signature?" We both laughed at the situation.

Mike finished up his lunch and began to gather his things before getting ready to leave to go back to work. He kissed me and squeezed my ass as he said goodbye. I walked Mike to the door. I stood in the doorway as I watched him get into his truck. He smiled as he looked up and saw me naked in the doorway. We live in a nicely populated development but nobody was outside at that time of the day.

After Mike pulled away, I closed the front door and sat on the couch. I was too excited to go back to cleaning. So I closed my eyes and began to rub my clit. I couldn't stop thinking about the look on the delivery man's face when he looked over my naked body. I fantisized and climaxed while imagining him going back to his truck and jacking off thinking about what he saw.

Later that afternoon when Mike came home from work, I told him how horny it made me being naked in front of the delivery guy. He told me that he felt the same way and couldn't stop thinking about it. He wanted to have sex me right there after I told him that I played with myself imagining the delivery man jacking off.

"Wow! I bet he did go jack off. I know I would!"

Mike's gears were grinding in his head. I could tell he was thinking really hard.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him.

"Well, wouldn't you like to know for sure? If he really went back to his truck and jerked off? Mike asked

I couldn't quite tell where he was going with this. I cocked my head inquisitively. Mike and I spent the next few minutes devising a plan.

Three days later, our plan was ready to be executed. Mike stayed home from work and we waited patiently for my new package to arrive. I had butterfly's in my belly when we heard the sound of the big delivery truck pull into the driveway.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked Mike.

"Are you kidding me? This is the longest three days of my life." He said excitedly.

No sooner, the doorbell rang. I walked to the door, completely naked. I exhaled and pulled open the front door. It was our normal delivery guy. The older gentleman from the other day. So far, so good. He looked me over a bit and handed me his device.

"Just sign here ma'am." He said. He didn't stutter like he did the first time. He must've been practicing just in case for this moment.

I smiled and signed. He handed me my package and looked me over one more time before turning back to his truck. I mustered up the courage to carry out the next part of our plan.

"Excuse me, sir?"

He turned back towards me.

"Isn't there supposed to be two packages? I looked online and it said I'd be getting two boxes today. Can you check for me?"

I knew there wasn't two. This was the next part of our plan.

"Well I only have one on the manifest, but I guess I could check the truck. Give me a few minutes."

He stepped into the truck and walked into the cargo area. I peeked outside and when I didn't see anyone, I quickly tiptoed out to the driveway and quietly walked into the truck. I peeked in the back. The delivery man had his backed turned and was sifting through some packages. My heart was racing.

"I'm sorry sir." I said.

He looked up and noticed my naked body standing in the back of the truck with him.

"The package I'm expecting isn't that type of package."

I gently bit my bottom lip and took my gaze to his crotch."

He looked down and then back up to me. I raised my eyebrows. Now we both were on the same page. He kept his eyes on me while he pulled down his zipper. He reached in his fly and pulled out his semi hard cock. It was such a turn on seeing his cock grow fully hard in seconds.

He walked towards me and offered me his hard dick. The plan was to get him to jerk off for me. I didn't know what to do. This wasn't what me and Mike talked about. I didn't know what to do.

I reached out and grabbed ahold of the man's cock. It wasn't bigger than Mike's but felt very different. He reached up and grabbed my tit as I began to stroke his dick. He moaned a bit and only after about 30 seconds, thick white ropes of cum shot all over my belly and pussy. I held on to his cock until he pulled away and put it back in his pants.

"Well, sorry to waste your time. I guess I was mistaken about the second package." I said with a smile.

The man was still recovering from his climax. He gave me a shy nod and I slipped back out of the truck. Still covered in his cum I walked inside. Mike looked at me and smiled when he noticed the cum. We heard the truck start and drive off.

"That was quick. You were only out there for like 2 minutes! I can't believe he jerked off that quick."

"Well, he might have had some help." I said with a cunning grin. "Do you want to hear about it?"

"Absolutely I do!" Mike was very excited. "Tell me all about it while I fuck you so hard."

"Ok, let me clean up real qui..."

Mike stopped me before I could finish.

"On no, I want you just like that."

With that he picked me up by my waist and sat me on the kitchen table. Mike rubbed his dick in the delivery man's cum and plunged it deep into my pussy. I couldn't believe he would do that but it turned me on so much. He made me tell him everything. I told him how good his cock felt in my hands and how hot it was when he came all over my pussy. Mike didn't take long before he exploded inside me.

After my shower, Mike asked me to order something online. We laughed and talked about what might be in store for the next delivery.