All Comments on 'Wife Takes Care of the Delivery Guy'

by patrickroundhouse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Garbage

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like it, short and simple. I really like that it's from the female perspective for a change.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Trashy cuck and whorewife play stupid games in a ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another willing cuckold shit story.

Willing cuckolds are the lowest form of a human being. Sick to the core and that includes the authors who write these trash stories. Written for the sewer rats?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Short and sweet

Loved it, though you will get the usual suspects reading it and then saying how much they dislike stories of this type.

I would love to read some more about this couple taking it to the next level. It was good that her husband took her after she had jerked off the the delivery guy, but next time he needs to be reclaiming her when she has another man's sperm in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

its so funny reading all these comments by "alpha" males who click and read this story anyway just to hate on it, ridicoulus.

i bet they enjoy it the most cause of fear it may happen to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot

I hope you write another where she does it again and he has a trainee with him. Takes both the older and younger cocks. Keep wrinting!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 3 years ago

That was a fun story. But I do enjoy this type of story.

Which is why I read and contribute stories about couples who have fun with outside of the marriage.

Because really, if I hated stories like this, and read it anyway, just so I could criticize the genre, the author, and his wife, well I think that would make me an asshole.

People should read the genre they enjoy, don't you think?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpatrickroundhouse@patrickroundhouse
Hi, I’m Patrick. I like to write short sexy stories usually involving a wife having sex with strangers or other men. I try to include all the necessary tags so you don’t read something that you don’t want to. Some of my stories involve cuckolding also, so if you don’t like tha...