Wife Takes Charge

Story Info
Middle aged wife decides to change the dynamics in bed.
4.3k words
3.8
33.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started innocently enough. My wife Kari and I were having one of our date nights which always started with some wine and and talking, really more of a way to unwind from all the craziness that work and 2 kids bring. Sometimes it would end up with us just relaxing and sometimes it would end up with us having some out of this work great sex. This was to be one of those nights.

Kari and I (I'm Mark) have been married for 18 years and have always enjoyed a great sex life. Kari has always loved having sex and over the years we had explored toys, videos, lingerie of course and had visited a sex club a couple times. Even after 2 kids she had a body that still drove me wild. She had always stayed in shape and while there were certainly some soft spots her 5ft5, 135lb body was something that I loved exploring.

On this night in particular I could tell that Kari was feeling particularly horny. The whole time we were talking she would caress my arms and grab me and give me a big deep kiss. Not one to beat around the bush she eventually gave me another big kiss and said "I think it's time we head upstairs. Give me 10 minutes to change and then come on up and bring the wine with you."

I did as told and waited a few minutes then walked up to the bedroom to find my wife laying on the bed wearing my favourite piece of lingerie. It was black with straps on either side of her 36b breasts that attached to a ring by her belly button then flared out again and acted as a garter with fishnet stockings. I immediately got rock hard and stripped down to join her. I was about to take her nipple into my mouth when she stopped me flat and said "Hold on. You only get to look right now. No touching. Let's watch a flick first"

I was a bit annoyed but figured what the hell and just replied "yes ma'am"

"That's better. You'll get all of this but in due time"

I looked over to the tv to notice that she had connected the computer to it and was in a porn site. Clicking through different videos she settled on one that advertised itself as an amazing amateur kinky couple. The show started with the girl on her knees sucking the guys cock. She would look up at him from time to time to ask if her dirty boy enjoyed her sucking him.

As we watched her work his cock, I noticed my wife starting to squirm a little and move her hands down to her pussy. I was already ridiculously horny with my cock raging at attention and moved over onto once again suck on her tits. Kari moaned as I took her nipple into my mouth and started sucking it, slowly at first and then harder and harder. Her moans became stronger and then suddenly she pushed me away saying "that's all you get for now. I want to tease you a bit more. Get your cock really hard before I fuck you"

I glanced over to the tv and noticed that the woman was now at the end of the bed. The interesting thing was that the other guy was laying on his back, his legs spread wide as the girl started eating his ass. The camera moved in close to see her bathing his hole with her tongue. The guy was moaning like crazy and begging for more. The girl looked up at him and asked if he wanted her to use his ass to which he replied and enthusiastic "yes!"

She reached over and grabbed some lube, spreading it all around his ass. After she had spread the lube all over, she then grabbed a dildo and started slowly inserting it into his ass. The guy moaned more and more as she eventually slid the majority of the dildo into his ass The guy was moaning and kept begging for more. The girl started sliding the dildo in and out of his ass, telling him to take her cock and jerking him off as she assaulted his ass with the dildo.

I looked over again and saw my wife furiously fingering her pussy as she watched the movie. Moaning as she slid two fingers into her soaking pussy.

I turned back to the movie and now the girl was sitting on his face and telling him to eat her good as she continued fucking his ass with the dildo. He groaned as she kept working his cock until he finally erupted and came all over her tits. The girl continued to work his cock until he went soft and then rubbed some of the cum in her tits then moved around to face him. She grabbed the back of his head and told him to clean her tits.

I looked over again to my wife just in time to see her arch her back as she had an incredible orgasm. As her orgasm subsided she looked over at me. "I'm not sure what got into me but damn that totally turned me on. And by the looks of you it had the same effect."

I looked down to my cock to see it leaking a huge amount of cum. She was right, it had turned me. I had never thought of having a dildo shoved into my ass but watching how she dominated the guy and used him had completely turned me on but I only mumbled an "yeah, I guess so." I wasn't sure how to respond to it and didn't know how she would react to me telling her I was totally turned on by it

Kari looked over at me again. "I think you liked that movie more than you're letting on. You always are in charge in bed, now I think it's my turn to take control."

Kari proceeded to grab my cock and started to work it with her hands, playing with my balls and jerking my cock faster and faster. She suddenly moved to the side table and grabbed some lube. As her jerked my cock with one hand she spread some lube on my ass with the second. I was so horny that I just let her work her fingers around my hole. I found myself even spreading my legs for her so she had easier access.

The feeling of her running her fingers around my ass as she worked my cock was incredible and I moaned a few times as the sensation was amazing. She started kissing my chest and started licking one of my nipples slowly then gave it a little bite. I moaned as the slight feeling of pain almost sent me over the edge. She looked up at me as she slowly slid a finger into my ass "mmmm you like that don't you." I could only mumble a "yes" as she slid her finger in and out of my ass.

Kari kept working her finger in my ass, slowly adding a second finger and stretching my ass a bit more. I groaned as she pushed them further in and could feel my cock spurting more pre cum. Kari continued working her fingers and rubbing some cum onto my nipples and running her fingers lightly over them. We had never done anything like this before and I was groaning like crazy at the sensations running through my body.

Suddenly Kari stopped and slid her fingers out. I couldn't help but let out a groan of frustration.

Kari gave a chuckle as she looked up at me "my, my, you seem to really be enjoying that."

I looked at her "My God, that was incredible, please don't stop, I'm so close to cumming."

"Well, if you want more then you're going to have to beg for it."

"Please baby, please don't stop." I begged

"Please don't stop what? You have to tell me exactly what you want."

I couldn't believe she was making me do this but I so badly needed a release that I played along. "Please baby, put your fingers back in my ass. Fuck my ass with your fingers. Please let me cum."

"You don't mind me using your ass? Fucking your ass with my fingers? You want me to use you like you use me sometimes? Like a little ass slut?"

"Yes, yes, please use my ass. I'll do anything just don't stop using my ass. Please let me cum"

"Oh I'll let you cum at some point but right now I have other ideas for you."

She got up and knelt over my face, lowering slightly down to my mouth, teasing me a bit a first and then finally smashing her soaking pussy into my mouth.

"Eat me, slide that tongue deep into my pussy and make it good or you don't get anything else. Tonight your mine to use. You'll be the slut in bed tonight."

While my wife is more than adventurous in bed I'd never seen or heard her like this before and to be honest hearing her call me a slut got me even harder.

I shoved my tongue into her soaking hole as far as I could, tasting her juices and fucking her with it. Suddenly she grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face harder into her shaved pussy.

"Mmmmm that's it, get that tongue deep in there." She said as she started to grind on my face. She moaned more as I continued to drive my tongue as deep as I could into her.

As I did this she reached behind her and grabbed my balls, squeezing them softly at first then harder, I groaned as she did this. Thoroughly enjoying the pleasure and pain that came with her rolling my balls hard with her hand. Eventually she stopped and once again got up off of my face telling me not to move. She leaned over and opened the night stand to get her 9 inch dildo from the nightstand.

Once again she straddled my face with her soaking pussy high above me.

"I want to to watch me close as I slide this nice big dick into my cunt. Watch as it spreads me nice and wide and fills my cunt. But first I think it needs some lube. Now open up, stick out your tongue and get this nice and wet for me."

I was so turned on at this point that I was willing to do anything she asked. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue as directed.

I licked the tip of the plastic cock and swirled my tongue around it. Mimicking what my amazing wife did when she sucked my cock. I continued to lick the tip and the the sides and every now and then glancing up at my wife.

Kari looked down at me "mmmmm good boy. But I think we can do better. Now open nice and wide for me."

I opened my mouth and barely had time to take a breath before she started inching the cock down my throat.

"Stick your tongue out a bit and let it slide down the shaft. That way you'll be able to take more of this cock my little slut."

I did as directed and found that Kari was able to easily slide the majority of the cock down my throat. She continued to slowly slide the Dick in and out of my mouth, getting my saliva all over it.

"Good boy, your getting good at this cock sucking. I think it's time though for me to have some fun with this thing though."

She removed the dildo from my mouth and slowly slid it inside of her glistening cunt. She moaned as she shoved it all the way inside of her and then started fucking her pussy with it. The sight of her pussy engulfing this cock was mesmerizing and I could feel my cock somehow getting harder as I continued to stare at it as she moved it in and out of herself faster and faster.

Kari looked down at me "Does it turn you on to see me fucking this nice cock baby? Wouldn't it be amazing if it was a real cock? Some guy taking your slutty wife from behind while you watch his cock fuck me hard?"

I could only mumble a "Yes". I had never thought of something like that before but right now it sounded like the sexiest thing in the world.

She looked down at me and drove the dildo all the way into her pussy then with her free hand pushed the back of my head closer to her.

"I want to to lick me while I fuck this cock."

I immediately went to work of her clit, tasting her juices as they flowed out of her. Trying to suck her clit while the dildo worked it's way in and out of her.

"That's it baby, lick the cock and my pussy as it fucks me. Oh my god it feels so good."

Kari reached back and started jerking my cock as I continued to work on her pussy. I could feel cum starting to ooze from my cock as she worked it over. She moved off of my and took the glistening pussy juice covered dildo out of her and slid it down my throat again.

"Does that taste good baby? Do you like having a cock covered in my juices down your throat?"

I couldn't reply with the dildo down my throat but I would have given a resounding yes if I was able. It was strangely erotic being submissive and tasting my wife's pussy on her fake cock.

Kari now moved into a 69 and started sucking my cock, only stopping long enough to say "Now slut, I want you to eat my ass. Give it a good tongue bathing."

I licked around her tight ass and slowly ate her hole, getting it nice and wet and then farting my tongue in and out of her. I raised my hands to spread her ass but she stopped me quick "No hands. You don't do anything unless I tell you. Do you understand?"

I replied with a "yes ma'am" and moved my hands away, continuing to lick and eat her ass.

"Raise your legs for me. I want to get that tight hole of yours ready."

I obediently raised my legs and asked "for what exactly?"

"Oh you'll see. By the way you responded to my fingers I think your ass is going to love what comes next. Keep your tongue in my ass slut while I do what I want to you."

I went back to my job at hand with my legs raised up and spread wide for her. I felt so vulnerable but also was so turned on as she continued to slather my ass with her tongue getting it lubed up.

The next thing I knew she raised her hand and slapped my ass hard. Before I could respond she slapped the other cheek and the went back and forth a couple more times. I kept my tongue in her ass as commanded but moaned as she spanked me. It hurt a bit but the pleasure far out weighed the pain.

"Oh, I see you like that. Well one more thing we've learned tonight. It seems you like a little punishment." She slapped my add hard again and the again. "Mmmm I love the way your ass gets red. Now I know what mine looks like when you spank me."

I had moaned with each slap and for a moment took my mouth away from her ass to say "thank you."

Kari sparked me again and said "That's a good boy. You should thank me for that Now keep eating my pussy and ass and enjoy what comes next."

I heard her open the bottle of lube and felt her fingers rub it all over me and then slid two then three fingers into me. Suddenly I felt something hard at the entrance of my hole.

I pulled my tongue from her pussy and said "No, not your dildo. It's too big and I'm not gay."

Kari stopped for a second and said "First of all, this dildo is the same size as your cock and you fit it in my ass so no it's not too big. Secondly, I know our not gay but you have throroughly enjoyed this so far so let's keep it going and thirdly my dear. You don't have a choice. I'm in charge tonight and I say it's happening. Now tell me you understand."

I knew I was too far gone to protest to much and it was true, I was enjoying it so far and quite hinestly loving her being in charge so I whimpered a "yes ma'am"

"That's a good slut. Now spread you legs nice and wide for me."

I obediently spread my legs for her and felt the tip of the dildo start to invite my virgin hole. It was cool to the touch and as it started to go further I could feel it start to burn.

Kari heard me groan and squirm as the pain started. "Just relax and let it slide in. It only hurts for a few second."

I tried to relax but the pain continued as she slid more of the dildo into me. After what seemed like forever the pain started to subside and Kari started jerking my cock and slowly fucking me with it. I could feel it full my ass and as she continued to slowly slide the dildo in back and forth I found myself feeling a slow build up of pleasure. I couldn't believe it but I was getting more and more turned on.

I went back to work eating out my wife's shaved pussy with renewed energy as she started fucking me faster and faster. She continued jerking and sucking my cock as she worked the dildo in and out of my ass. I could hear her moaning as I slid my tongue in her ass and sucked in her clit. She could tell I was about to cum when and took her mouth off my cock.

"You want to come baby? You want to shoot your load all over my face and tits?"

I almost yelled "please baby. Yes, I want to cum."

"Almost time my little slut. I want to watch you take this dildo deep in your ass a bit longer. I can't believe how hot it is seeing your ass stretched like this. Hold on I want to try something."

She positioned her body so that her arms spread my legs wide and then took the fake cock out of my ass.

"Oh my god." She squealed. "I've seen this in those movies before but seeing your ass gape like that is so hot. Now I know why you do that to me when your fuck your dirty wife's ass."

She spit on my ass, relishing her moment and slammed the dildo deep into me. I groaned louder as she fucked me harder and harder and then started jerking me again.

"Cum for me now baby. Cum for your mistress with this nice big dick in your ass. I want it all over my tits. Cum my little ass slut."

I groaned some more under her touch and her words turning me in until I finally exploded, covering her tits with ream after team of cum. I don't think I had ever cum that much or that hard before.

Kari crawled off of my and sat by my cock, still jerking from cumming as she continued to stroke me. She scooped up any cum that hadn't hit her chest and then took her hand and slid her fingers into my mouth. I had never tasted cum before and found it wasn't that bad.

"Mmm you like that don't you. I have to say it's pretty dirty that my cum covered fingers are in your mouth. Now clean the rest of me up. Your not done being my fuck toy yet."

She moved up and grabbed one of her tits, shoving it in my mouth. I took her nipple into my mouth and gave it a little bite, tasting my cum once again. As I licked around her nipple and breast, Kari slid a hand down to her soaking pussy and started rubbing her clit. I continued licking her right tit clean and moved to suck in her left one.

Kari was feverishly working her clit as she stared at me while I sucked her tits. "Yes baby, clean up my cum covered tits like a good little cum boy. Fuck, my pussy is soaking watching you."

She slammed her tit into my face and sliding her soaked tit all over me before finally shuttering to and intense orgasm. Kari fell off of me and laid in the bed for a few minutes before rolling over to me.

"Wow, I don't know what got into me there but that was amazing. Are you ok? I got a little carried away with the name calling but it seemed like you enjoyed it."

I smiled as I looked at her. "No, it's no problem. I wasn't expecting that tonight but I'm glad it happened. I loved every second of it to be honest. We did things I never thought we would do in a million years."

"Me too, I didn't realize you liked your ass played with that much or that you liked it when I took charge. I guess I figured that since I live it when you do that type of thing to me that maybe you would like it too."

"Oh baby, I did enjoy it and I'm glad to hear that you like being my little slut wife from time to time."

We eventually fell asleep and the next morning went about our usual day with the exception of a few knowing glances here and there and mischevious grins as each other. Over the course of the next few weeks our sex life continued as normal albeit with a bit more of a frenzied feel to it. Kari was becoming more vocal during sex. Not only telling me what felt good but at times demanding that I do certain things. She would loudly demand me to fuck her slutty hole harder and during sex she would spank my ass or bite my nipples. She continued with the cum play and a few times had me go down on her after I had filled her sopping hole with my cum. I found that I didn't mind it a whole lot and considering that she always had mind blowing orgasms while I did it I was more than happy to oblige. Every now and then after I had cum in her she would get her big dildo out and slide it into her soaking pussy. She would squat over my face and slide the dildo deep into her cunt and fuck herself with it while I licked her clit. She would pull it out sometimes and slide it down my throat or have me kick it clean and repeat this until she would shudder from having an orgasm.

One day I came home from work a bit late and found her on the computer. She didn't see me and when she noticed I was there she quickly slammed the computer shut.

"What are you looking at that I'm not supposed to see?" I asked

12