Wife Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm oh nothing. Was just doing some online shopping and you scared me."

I could tell she was lying and decided to press a bit further on it.

"Oh yeah? Show me what your looking at. Maybe I can pick something out as well then."

"Ok. Go for it."

I opened up the laptop to see that she was at an online sex store.

"I've really enjoyed the way out sex life has changed and I wanted to get some more toys for us. Now you know amd no peaking. I want it to be a surprise." She said

"Ok. What's the other tab about then?"

"Oh. That's a website I found called literotica. I found this one author that has lots of stories where men become submissive to their wife. Kinda like how you have in bed recently."

"And?"

"Well they sometimes get tied up, sometimes watch their wives with other men. Sometimes they even get fucked by men or shemales. She seems to have a thing for shemales."

"Who is she?"

"Her name is silkstockingslover and her stories are super hot."

"And you want to try some of these things?"

"I've thought about it yes. Are you mad."

"So you want to make me watch you fuck some other people and be your slave in bed then." I said as I felt my cock getting harder

She grabbed my crotch and felt my hard cock through my pants.

"Yes. And given the way your reacting I think you do to."

"I think it may be interesting. Mistress." I added.

"Good boy. There's a few things I need to do before we go that far and I think you need some more training but we'll get to that as soon as my order arrives."

Kari missed me deeply before finally saying."I think this is going to be fun."

I walked away wondering what I had gotten myself into but also excited about what the future would bring.

Chapter 2 coming soon

12