All Comments on 'Wife Takes Charge'

by up4anything0849

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category: gay male has its own ace.

No hate on the dude; but saying he’s not gay while doing gay shit and getting off to it says he’s gay.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Run buddy, it’s a slippery slope to a really f’d up life. This will not end well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1☆ This is the Loving Wives category not the Fetish or BDSM or Gay or any other... What is the deal Literotica? Time to leave this site altogether? Some of the best stories in Loving Wives do not even have any graphic content. They simply tell a story while building character development to the point readers can identify with them. Hating the evil nere'do well and developing empathy for the hero/heroine. But Literotica seems to be failing to manage their site. Loving Wives has become an amalgamation of Interracial Love, BDSM, Gay, Fetish with a dash of Incest/Taboo to boot! Just not feeling the love here... Come on Literotica, pull your head out of wherever it currently resides. You coddle the misposters and rudely ignore a whole bunch of faithful readers in the process!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

I agree with the previous Anon. It's weird how "wide" the parameters of what's accepted in LW have become.

Fetish would be much better for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Smelly garbage!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Did you know theres a gay section here?

You and your stories belong there.

Literally no one wants your idiocy posted here.

You're another loser trying to ruin LW and today marks one of the lowest points its ever had as far as stories go. Congratz you and several other retread authors have made this section virtually unreadable. You cant even write a spank story let alone anything with any value.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Sheeeesh! Get a proofreader. Typos out the ass (pun intended as on 'ass' was written 'add'), and you need to do the entire crash course on "your" and "you're". Decent otherwise. 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ruined a great tale with the cuckold shit at the end, as it hasnt happened (and hopefully it doesnt) Loved it so 4 but if u go down that cuck line then it will drop to 1

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

Nice pleasant and sexy story

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I thought this was a loving wife trying to spice up their sex between her and husband.

Then page 2 telegraphed that we are in for a cuckold, slut-whore transformation and fetish mode in chapter 2.

If my wife even suggest I get pegged then be my dominatrix, she'll be getting my boot out on the streets.

When husbands give full control to the wife, 90% marriage will go downhill from there.

Hate cuckold/cheating/sluts stories.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 2 years ago

Enjoyable story. Thank you for writing and posting here.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Agree with Az, this bitch needs a serious attitude adjustment.

spinpole2001spinpole2001over 1 year ago

I'd love to read more of this story!

AhboomAhboomover 1 year ago

Where chapter 2??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story, hubby is going to find out how good it feels to have your ass fucked by a big real cock while his wife supervises and watches, he will become bi sexual and learn to enjoy being the top with women and the bottom with a boyfriend, he may even find himself on his hands and knees, besides his loving wife, being buggered together, ideally wearing matching lingerie ......mmmm.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unfinished story, you need to at least use Spellcheck, you're in the wrong category and you need a WAY better storyline. This was garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous