All Comments on 'Wife Teaches Virgin Ch. 02'

by KEVGOW

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a fucking

loser this writer is you must live in a hell of place, hopefully not around people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please just stop! What kind of man would let his wife go through that and just sit and watch. He's not a real man that's for sure!!!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Utterly dreadful.

Not even the tiniest bit erotic - or believable. Pure rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot stroke slut wife naughty!

He came seven times! Why not nine, or even eleven? Far too short but lots of fun, and hot. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so critical

why don't all you morons start writing yourself? it is just a story. why do you try to read so much into it. you dare sit and read the whole thing then say how bad it is. why did you keep reading long enough to leave a comment??

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Thank you, ANON 'critical'

Not a bad continuation. By itself, it could almost go in NonConsent, but the classification is fine! It is difficult to understand how a male virgin of that age could become an effective Dom in one night! I also have some problem with the Bull's resolution time, a little less with the number of reps! (Lots of reps is good for your muscles!) The few reps actually reported are fairly 'plain vanilla!' But BIG scoops of plain vanilla...that has to have helped Sweetie's reconsidering her 'once-off' declaration, morphing into an 'every time we can' surrender!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boring.

From virgin to controlling in less than 5 hours? Throw in 2 1/2 hours of non-stop sex where she only complains about being sore at the end and no one else wakes up? And dear Ol' hubby is holding a video camera with a clear view for over 2 hours and not only do they not notice, he doesn't complain about his arms being sore? Seriously? And going on birth control AFTER a full night of hard core sex is a little late.

All in all, very poorly thought out story that probable sounded better in your head. Good luck with future chapters

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
So...now a lying and cheating wife

So....we move from a shared experience to a wife who is willing to lie and cheat to get what she wants at the expense of her husbands trust. If your story con'ts like so many recent ones the husband just accepts her cheating without questioning her destroying his trust through her lying and cheating.

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
Time to Add Hubby Back in

if only because she wants them both at once.

and she needs to get preggers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't get why

she plugged it with kleenex. She should've just put her panties back on and snuck back upstairs, where hubby could insist on eating muffin for breakfast, then ripped her panties off and started licking. Otherwise, why is this tagged "creampie" ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue

As one comment pointed out it is just a story. You have enough fortitude to write something. Continue it to show us how you see it in the future of this now non-shy wife. Don't leave it to a non end as you did with Forcing Aunt Lisa, which could use a continuation of that story also. Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another loving husband who wants to see his wife raped

So you turned a nice shy young man into a rapist overnight. Well done!

gordo12gordo12almost 11 years ago
Planning on continuing this?

Seems to stop at the wrong point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please please please continue! So hot, i came so hard reading that. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

My wife did much the same thing with my 14 year old nephew ( he was much bigger than your average 14 yo including his cock ) he used to stay with us every weekend for about three months and they did everything that was possible all weekend.We all enjoyed the sex.

gerardmgerardmover 9 years ago

Man, did I come after reading this story ! I went upstairs and stuck it in my bitch's pussy. After I shot her the juice, I rolled her over and took her in the little brown hole. I jammed it in with only our cum as lube . The more she screamed, the faster I pumped until I cum. She was sore front and back for 2 days. During that time, she took it in the mouth whether she wanted it or not.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sounds like trash.

Am I glad I don't read stories anymore before reading the comments. Best method of avoiding trashy cuckold stories, which are a dime a dozen in this category. Pure non-erotica or fetish or cuckolding. Call it for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LINDA BECOMES ANTHONY'S SLUT & MOTHER TO HIS CHILD

Great story write more a really good story of a lusty teenager & a cock hungry MILF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
KNOCKED UP

Guess we need another chapter. Would love to know if he nailed daughter. Or, did daddy get her cherry?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Does a 1 really get eliminated? If so this is a 2.

Writer didn't learn from his first fiasco. Here Anthony is suddenly a stud. The night before he didn't know how to wack off....now he is Don Juan! Get real! The whole story sounds like a grade 10 student wrote it. It's his wack off dream put to paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Teen sex

Mom was a good teach and a good sport she had tasted his cum yet, and she is smart and kind person.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Makes no sense

Story makes about as much sense as the incoherent comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 3

Is there any chance of a part 3 that her husband assist in a threesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pt 3 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuckold

So here we are again with some wimpy chump that insists some young stud stallion bang his wife whom then falls in love with his young hot body , his big cock , his giant sperm production , his staying power and his ability to reload , time and time again ! She will never be satisfied with his dick , ever again , and he will be stuck in a marriage where he plays second fiddle , maybe even third , fourth and even fifth or more , fiddle , to his big dicked pussy pleaser boys ! Eventually she will lose all respect for him while he loses all self respect and he ends up servicing her and her countless numbers of virile , young , hung boys , cleaning her vagina and mouth out and the rest of her body up with his tongue! She will have him bringing the boys and her breakfast in bed , washing all their dirty laundry and giving her massages and stretching her so she can take the next one or three in line , without cramping up ! She will make him show them all what his little wiener looks like while they point and laugh and take photos and vids to show around , making him jack it so they can laugh at how quick he dribbles his little dab of dead spermatozoon ! He’ll even have to go out to nightclubs and recruit young lads to bring home to her insatiable boy toy harem ! All because he made her fuck some young punk ! What a dumbass !

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

Forget the haters!!

Loved the series and how Linda opens up as a hot wife. While I love pleasuring my wife and I make sure she has multiple orgasms there is something about watching her that is stimulating! I’d love to watch her play with herself, love hearing her fantasies and I'd love to share her with another cock. For me it’s about her pleasure and not about humiliation or degrading either of us.

If she’d like to have me and another cock that’s great!!

Love to read a part 3!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Stupid dumb slut bitch whore...how about a little respect and honor for your husband and your marriage vows..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story, two thumbs👍up.

I also think it's hilarious when people complain about the husband. It's a story to get your jollies off. Don't read if it's not your style.

Hmmmm, yet you did read it all even knowing. Hahaha

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I loved this story. Mature wife becomes Hot Wife for Studly Young Man. She took his Cherry and 7 full loads of come. Certainly during her fertile time. She changed his life for ever and he will changes hers as well since she isn't on Birth Control. Love it! 100 stars for writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just fail to understand how some people het to read a story with the category so clearly stated which might not be to their taste. They then proceed to take their precious time and read the whole story. Afterwards, they have a problem with the contents and want to spew bile. Grow up people, nobody forced you to read the article in the first place, whether the article is based on a true story or it's fiction. Get a life and focus on stories that you're comfortable with.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Still Gives me Wood! How hot this story is for a conservative wife to turn into a Hot Wife for a 19 yr old well hung stud! Now she'll get on BC and fuck him every day. Good show! Love it!

WhtEvrsClvrWhtEvrsClvrover 1 year ago

Hot! I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IT'S BEEN 10 YEARS, KEVGOW!!! RETURN AND WRITE A THIRD CHAPTER ON HOW THE AFFAIR PROGRESSED AND WHETHER THE HUSBAND WAS IMMEDIATELY INFORMED AND SUPPORTED HIS WIFE'S CONTINUED FUCKING OF ANTHONY SINCE HE WAS HAVING HIS FANTASIES FULFILLED AND WATCHING HIS WIFE BECOME "HOT" RIGHT BEFORE HIS EYES, WHETHER SHE TOOK A MORNING AFTER PILL OR BECAME PREGNANT, WHETHER ANTHONY DECIDED TO STAY CLOSE AND GO TO COLLEGE NEARBY SO HE COULD KEEP FUCKING THE HOT MILF, WHETHER HE GRADUALLY DISPLACED THE HUSBAND OR THE WIFE ACTUALLY DID KEEP LOVING HIM WHILE GETTING ALL THE FUCKING SHE MIGHT EVER WANT.

OR MAYBE ANOTHER AUTHOR MIGHT PICK UP THIS TALE ? IT'S TOO HOT TO LEAVE ON THIS UNFINISHED NOTE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars

This story was left open and it is obviously not finished. You've covered several basis, first I hope she continues to love her husband.

I think because he's friends with the daughter he could now make her a fuck toy with his friends perhaps close to the same circle of her daughter .. given she had no way to say no. Plz keep the daughter clueless, with the husband maybe also having his own blackmail from the man better man.

i122i12211 months ago

This story was terrible and a poor follow up from the last one. What I disliked the most was the fact that no means no and Anthony continued after Mrs. C repeatedly said no. Also a shy kid does not become an Alpha male with one fuck overnight so his assuredness and over confidence was out of character. Keep it real and we will keep reading

Pleasingyou4Pleasingyou411 months ago

If the author cannot finish I would follow up with her pregnant with twins. Daughter be Daddy’s toy and his rubber bursting having 3 kids under the roof

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WHY WOULD ANYONE THAT WAS SANE GIVE HIS WIFE to some creep is beyond me and should be locked up in the nut house. Sine nut houses no longer exist he at least should be exposed as we ,well as his wife as a solution. That will fuck anything with pants.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pt 3 Please and involve the husband again!

chuck239chuck2396 months ago

I wish someone would write Part 3, maybe involve the daughter or another older woman. This story line is too hot not to go on.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Okay now what?¿?!¡!

🙊🙈🙉💨

studman37studman374 months ago

IT WAS GREAT HIM THE BOY KNOCKING HER UP, AND SHE NOT KNOWING, BUT SHE RELILIZED NOW THAT HE HAD CUM IN HER FERTILE MARRIED PUSSY 3 TIMES SHE KNOW SHE WILL BECOME PREGNANT BUT HOW WILL SHE EXPLAIN IT TO HER HUSBAND, WHEN HE ALREADY KNOW SHE HAS BEEN

studman37studman374 months ago

I ve heard enough of you goose bumps story haters,let's see you write a story and let's see how many people or readers like your story's, I write stories myself, but you won't see them until I sign up as a writer, if u like to critizise don't leave a response, jerk offs, this guys story's are good,want some competition on writing stories against me, I'll except your challenge, let's see how good u are, your good at mouthing off buck nuts! Sorry to the writer for my response to this buck nut!

jman337jman3374 months ago

lame...ruined it. boy wouldn't be that confident and she's not a cheater. had to go there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous