All Comments on 'Wife Teaches Virgin'

by KEVGOW

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story

I hope she got pregnant :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a bunch of crap

All she wanted was to fuck a younger man. When does he get to fuck a young woman?

Macys36DDsMacys36DDsover 12 years ago
Good Story

But she really didn't train him or teach him much of anything. My fantasy is to really train a virgin boy to be a great lover... not to only let him fuck me. I think it would be a real service to young girls if boys were trained properly. Maybe someday I'll get my chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Macy?

Are you a fat ugly old man? enquiring minds want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hope she has his kid

And then old pa can look at him every day and say "How wonderful it is to have a that asshole's kid", and the daughter can say to all of her friends "No I have no family they all died one crazy night".

But lets see it took nothing to get her to cheat, sorry, to educate the young man. She was flash her worn pussy to before any words were said. She had her "one" three way. She gets to have a bastard kid. She gets to have a real cock not a husband dick. He gets to feel inadequate for life and have his nose rubbed in it. He gets to have every kid laugh at him and his tiny dick. He will realize that she will be go out for more strange real cock, and he can stay home and wank off. OH and she has now closed the three way loop, so no two women for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

that was great what happens next??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I thought it was good for what it was.

Not great but it was a fun read about a threesome. Hard to believe? Sure, but I still got turned on a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

missed u. been checkin 4 something new from u 4 a long time. i like the incest stories better tho. pls write another 1 soon. i like the "innocent accidents" u write

newtype2525newtype2525over 12 years ago
Hot!!!

All I have to say is MORE MORE MORE!

You certainly are awesome at this! Thank you for another torrid tale of couple sexual exploration! Keep the goods coming! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is fucking terrible. Learn English ya fuckstick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome job.

Great story. got my wife hotter than a firecracker. thanks!

RomanMichaelRomanMichaelalmost 11 years ago
Dumbass

Learn English you Fuckstick, what a pathetic dumbass!!

1jbm1jbmabout 10 years ago
Fantastic story

Very good story. Looking forward to more!

Hod me hot and horny throughout the reading.

Thanks for a hot story

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pure trash.

When will this site establish a "trash" or "cuckoldin" category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A garbage by a fag illitrate nigger !

Nuf said, 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My wife has done this once. His name was Henry, a shy young 18 year old BBC!!! He had a monster cock. It looked even bigger because of his tall thin frame. My wife gave him everything but anal on their one night. She lost count how many times she came. He busted a nut twice in her mouth, twice in her pussy and all over her big ass. Fuck that was hot to watch for over three hours!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Virgin No More

Works just like written. How do I know? A friend of mine owned a restaurant/cocktail lounge and one evening after work and the lady I was dating stopped in for drinks. Terry was showing me photos and they were of a Halloween Party at the lounge. In a few of the photos my eyes observed women semi-nude and in one shot there was a photo that caught my attention - it was Joan, Terry's wife. She appeared to be getting it from an attorney I knew from the fraternal club in which I was an officer. Asking, Hell, isn't that your honey? He placed his hand over the pic and asked me to never tell anyone I saw the photo. Finally he told me he held a swingers party the last Saturday of each month. Finally he showed me the rest of the photos and they were graphic and included some of the town's leading citizens. Two weeks later I told my future wife about a party and asked if she would like to go. Not informing her it was a swingers party until we had danced a few times and she was telling me how the men were cropping feels, etc. About that time Joan came over and the next thing I knew, they were in a hot discussion and my honey was being fingered by the first woman ever. We turned down a few couples until a couple arrived at the party and sat down at the bar next to us. Needless to say, Ralph and Lona joined us for drinks at the cocktail lounge down the street in a plush hotel. My future wife had her first swing and by the end of the night and the next morning, she had been screwed five times by the ex-college running back. Your five star story brought the above words back to the forefront of my mind. We were swingers for nearly 35 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too far.

Suspended reality, ok. Partners moving from unprepared anal to vaginal intercourses is guaranteed UTI, PID or worse. Disgusting and not sexy at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unknown

This story was amazing and it turned me on so much. Love how you described what was going on and made is so hot even though she was being fucked by a shy boy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You really got carried away....

You started off well and then ......The whole story went into the realm of stupidity with two idiot adults and a really stunned young man! The best stories are believable and describe the feelings and actions of the characters. This is just my lowly opinion but it is what I like. Gave it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hey great concept

Would be fantastic if Anthony knocked her up with her Husband there urging her on.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

Just enough reluctance and proper wife behavior to make this fun to read and fantasize about.

Thanks for writing!!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck story with whore screwing a little boy,

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Super Hot Story, loved it 10 stars for the writer. Love her teaching the virgin about sex. When I was married to my first wife she gave her younger brothers the same lessons at my encouragement. Memories. Ahhhhhhh

wendy53wendy53almost 2 years ago

I liked the story line but leave the husband out of the story. 😎 I do younger guys w/o my husband knowing 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was the best Ever read until the threesome. still gave it a 5 star

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Coitus interruptus has a horrible track record of pregnancy prevention. Only a particularly stupid man would write something this inane.

i122i12211 months ago

Great story up until the anal. No wife who has not been fucked in the ass would ever let her first time be their first threesome. I gave it 5 stars even though I thought the threesome with anal was a bit too much. I also would liked to know what she said/done after watching the video of his cum draining out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not hardly believable for some of the reasons stated here along with the silly oh please can we do more? I’d be forever grateful. Give me a break. The lack of using any contraceptives is just dumb.

OseekerOseeker2 days ago

She teaches the lad how to have a DP.....for his 1st time .....

Funny how the wife says no but then changes her mind so quickly...

Women DO that more than we want, don't they?

4 stars from me although the story was unrealistic. But I DO enjoy the fantasy of a DP....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous