Wife to Sex Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's the mother of my children. I would never hurt her. I fucking love her too much." I frowned, waved my hand and said, "Forget it. I'll wait in the car five minutes. Just tell her what I said."

I turned to go and Helen's voice, sounding hoarse, called out urgently from behind me. "I heard everything, Harry. I'm coming with you."

Helen, her hair in tangles, her eyes puffy and red, with no makeup on, and wearing a baggy sweatshirt and jeans stepped into the doorway. She paused there, her big eyes staring at me from behind her glasses and her mouth set in a straight line.

She hugged her pocket book in front of her, like a security blanket.

I nodded. "Let's go then." I turned and walked to the car, got in and started it up.

Helen got in the car, shut the door and stared straight ahead.

Both of us silent, I put the car in gear and pulled out of the driveway. We drove down the street in silence for about twenty seconds. Then, in a soft, dead tone, I said, "You look like shit."

Helen started crying.

It started off with just a couple sniffles and some tears, but quickly snowballed into a full wailing, sobbing, hair pulling and chest heaving episode.

I pulled the car over.

Her louder wailing sobs were actually hurting my ears. There was no way I was going to hug her. I didn't even want to pat her shoulder.

In a very calm voice I said, "Stop it, now. Come on, Helen. Get a hold of yourself. Just stop. Please."

She began to reign it in, pulling a hanky from her bag and wiping at the tears under her glasses.

"Come on, Babe. Let's talk for a while." I turned the car off.

She took in a few gasping, shaky breaths and nodded. "I've been... been crying all night." She sniffled and blew her nose. "All fucking morning... ever since... ever since you caught mee- hee- hee..." And she began crying all over again.

I waited, taking deep breaths and telling myself over and over not to yell. Don't yell, Harry. Helen shuts down when you yell. Whatever happens. No matter what, do not yell.

"Do you want a coffee? We could go get you a coffee."

She shook her head, and took in a few deep breaths. "No. I had like ten cups. Thank you."

"So?" I asked, "Do you love him?"

She nearly started balling again.

"Please, stop that, Helen. We really need to talk. I promise I won't yell if you promise not to cry."

She nodded, and blew her nose. "Okay, I'll try." She wiped her face again and took some steady deep breaths. She looked over at me. "And thank you for not yelling. I appreciate that."

I nodded. "Now, again, do you love him?"

Her chin quivered, but she grimaced, stopping it, and said, "Yes."

My heart broke for the second time in that one shitty day. An immediate lump formed in my throat, my face burned hot and I felt two rivers of tears streaming down my cheeks.

I refused to sob out loud like Helen, and did my best to keep my face from contorting, but Helen saw me crying and it started her up again.

She burst into another sobbing fit and started to lean toward me, her hands out and moving toward my shoulders.

I jerked as far away from her as I could, shaking my head and holding my hands up in a 'don't you dare touch me' gesture.

This made her cry even harder, as she pulled her hands back. She wagged them around awkwardly, jumped up and down in her seat and sputtered as she shouted, "I don't know! I don't know! I don't know... if I love hiii-iii-iiim!"

I sneered at her in confusion and shook my head.

She saw the look on my face and shouted, "Maybe! I might! I don't know!"

She sat back in her chair, threw her head back, and growled at the roof of the car. "I thought I loved him. And I thought I didn't love you anymore. I really did."

Sitting forward again she looked into my eyes and said, "Our marriage has been falling apart for over a year, Harry."

Luckily, while thinking of everything Helen might say in defense of herself last night and all morning in the car, I had already anticipated this line.

I said, "Why didn't you tell me that? You never told me it was falling apart."

"Yes, I did. I told you I wasn't happy."

"Helen, when did you say that? When, and what exactly did you say?"

Her eyes widened and she froze for a moment. Then she shook it off and said, "It doesn't matter. You knew I wasn't happy. We barely ever have sex. You complain to me about that all the time."

I scoffed and said, "So, I should have known you weren't happy for the last year because we only have sex once a month?"

She nodded, "Yes, of course. You did know I wasn't happy. Neither were you. You weren't happy either, Harry."

I let out a long breath in complete disgust. "Helen, I have been complaining about not having enough sex with you since a week after our wedding three years ago. So, you're saying you -- no, we - that neither of us have been happy for all three years... or just the one year?"

She nodded. "For the one year... not all three."

"But nothing changed."

Helen gave me a puzzled look. "What do you mean, nothing changed?"

"What changed a year ago that should have clued me in that neither of us were happy?"

"Oh, I told you. We weren't having sex. You complain about it constantly. You make me give you blow jobs. You're always complaining about that. It never stops. You know this is true. It has been an issue our whole marriage."

"Exactly! Thank you! I have been complaining about that for three years."

"No," she said, "Only for one year."

"So, two years ago we were having plenty of sex?"

"Well... yeah, sort of, at least more than this last year."

I glared at her. "Really, Helen?"

"Really."

I shook my head. "You are so full of shit. Do you know that?" I started up the car.

Sounding alarmed, Helen said, "Where are you going?"

"Anywhere you're not. Our marriage is over."

"Wait! Harry, please. Shut off the car."

I ignored her and put the car in drive.

"No!" Helen screamed. She grabbed hold of my arm so hard it hurt. "Shut off the car!"

I put the car in park and shut it off. Turning my head and looking at Helen's pleading face with my tired and dead eyes, I said, "What?"

"Harry," she said, "I still... I still love you."

I smirked, anger surging through me. "And you love Tim. Who else do you love? Exactly how many other guys have you fucked, Helen... I mean while we've been married?"

"Nobody! I would never do--"

"Never do what? Let some goofball in a club take you out in the parking lot and fuck you in your ass?"

My voice had gone up just an octave higher. It didn't even get louder, just a higher pitch. I certainly hadn't yelled, but it was probably more what I said than how.

Helen turtled, right back into her shell.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

She folded her arms across her chest, and looked straight ahead.

In a soft, calm and truly tender tone, I said, "Look, Helen. I love you more than I have loved anyone or anything in my life. The shitty part is that I still do. A hundred Tims could have been raw dogging you in that parking lot and I would have still found a way to forgive you just so I could hold you in my arms and kiss you and keep you forever as my wife.

"My soul fucking soars when I'm with you. You fucking that dude doesn't bother me. Hell, I have this one sick fantasy of seeing you swallowing hundreds of strange men's loads and then me fucking you hard in your ass while your belly is full their cum."

Her eyes sprang wide and she pulled her head back, looking at me with shock on her face. "Jesus Christ, Harry."

"I know," I said, nodding. "It's my 'Helen as a filthy whore' fantasy. I have jerked off to that countless times in the many months I've gone without sex because you wouldn't fuck me.

"But you know what's so fucking important about that fantasy? You are sucking and fucking strange men for me... not for you, not for your thrills, but for my thrills. That's the difference.

"What you did last night doesn't hurt me because of the physical act. It hurts me because it was a selfish act. You did that for your own thrills and left me at home holding my cock in my hand, and you didn't give a goddamn shit about me when you did it.

"So, it isn't fucking another guy that hurts, Helen. It's excluding me that hurts. You excluded me, and it just dawns on me now, that excluding me turns you on. It seems like it's some way to boost your own ego, I think.

She shook her head, and opened her mouth, but I pointed at her and said, "Wait! Think about it. Every time I really push for sex, but you deny me and I end up giving up and going away frustrated, doesn't that make you feel powerful?"

Her jaw dropped, and a realization seemed to wash over her face. She closed her mouth and blinked, and then let out a pent-up breath, relaxing.

"Maybe," she said.

I nodded. "It's more than a maybe. I've seen that look on your face a thousand times. It's a look of triumph, and contentment. It made you feel good to withhold sex from me. Let's both just agree on that right now."

She closed her eyes, and gave me a nod.

"In the end, Helen. I could only forgive you if you change that and start having sex for me and for you. For us. To prove that, and I would definitely need to see you prove that, I would need you to be Helen the whore for me in real life. I would need you to fuck and suck other men at my command."

She shook her head dramatically, appearing to be in total disbelief. "Wow!" she said, "That's... That's sick."

"That's the only way you could ever prove you were willing to sacrifice your own needs for my thrills. The only fucking way."

"By having sex with other men?"

I nodded.

"While you watch me?"

"And join in."

"Wow."

I shrugged.

She looked at me, tilted her head and asked, "How many fucking men?"

I shrugged again. "I have no idea. I never thought of this before. Dozens? Hundreds? A lot of fucking men."

Her mouth opened and closed. She looked exasperated. "I... I... I couldn't do that. It's degrading. It's immoral. It's absolutely disgusting."

"And what I caught you doing last night wasn't all those things?"

She glared over at me. "That was different."

"Different, how? How was that different?"

"Well, it was one time... with one guy, that's how it--"

"Really?" I shouted, making her jump. She shut down and pulled back, turning to look out the windshield with her eyes glazed over.

"Helen," I said, in almost a whisper. "If you cannot be completely honest with me, and I mean completely fucking soul bared and vulnerable honest, then we are done here."

She stared coldly into the distance.

I let out a long loud breath, and turned in my seat.

I reached for the key to start the car. Helen leaned over and put her hand on mine, stopping me from turning it.

I frowned at her. "What's the use?"

She looked at me and said, "I'm not in love with Tim." She sat back, still staring in my eyes. "I love you, Harry. I don't love him."

"Then why did you fuck him?"

She shrugged. "I just thought he was hot."

I laughed, delighted, and sat back in my seat. "Now we are fucking getting somewhere."

"Plus," Helen added, "I was drunk and I use being drunk as an excuse to have good sex... and to cheat."

"Have there been others?"

Helen's eyes widened just a hair, but it stabbed me in the heart. She had been with other men, too.

"How many?"

Her mouth opened and she shook her head, but before she spoke, I interrupted. "Don't! Don't you start lying now. If you have any hope of saving this marriage you better be straight. Now, how many other men have you been with?"

Helen closed her eyes. I could see her counting fucking dicks in her head.

My heart raced in my chest.

As she finished counting, a very worried expression creeped onto her face. She opened her eyes, blinking rapidly and looking sidelong at me.

"Do you really want to--"

"I have to know. Want has nothing to do with it. How... many... men?"

In a whining whisper, she said, "Six."

"Six!" I slapped the driver's door hard, making Helen yelp and jump.

"It's okay. It's okay," I said in a calm low voice. "Now, does that include Tim, or..."

Her face scrunched up and she blew air out her nose. In a whining airy whisper, she said, "Nooo..."

"So, seven. You've been with seven other men in our three years of marriage?"

She nodded.

"Do you know how many hot women I turned down at work, Helen?"

She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head.

"On third shift in the Mathais building, this hot, young, luscious blonde bombshell of a nurse bent over in front of me, pulled up her skirt and told me I could do whatever I wanted."

Helen's eyes opened wide. She looked at me suspiciously, like I might have a confession of my own.

I laughed and shook my head. "I was so in love with you, and apparently so fucking stupid, that I ran away."

"No," Helen said, "That wasn't stup--"

"Yes, it was. Seven men, Helen? That was stupid. I literally left my lunch sitting there and ran away. I had a raging boner in my pants, but I saved it for you... so you could fuck it once a month... if I was lucky."

"I am so... so..."

Holding up my hand in a stopping gesture, I said, "Don't say it, Helen. Don't say it. One time would call for a sorry. You are going to do a lot more for me than just say you're sorry if you really want to save this marriage. I already have a wish list forming. I want to save this marriage, too, but you're going to have to do some things you might not enjoy."

"What things? What do you want me to do?"

"We're not there yet. I have one or two more question." I pulled cigarettes from my visor, took one and handed her one. I lit hers first and then mine.

"Thank you," Helen said, taking a long drag on it. Her eyes rolled back in her head.

Mine had the same effect on me.

"What's your questions?"

"Do I know any of the men you fucked?"

"I didn't fuck them all."

"Do I know any of them?"

Helen frowned and shrugged.

"What's that mean?"

"Well, you met one, but you don't know him."

"Who was he?"

She took another long drag.

"Remember that night we went to that Christmas party about three years back and a guy was dressed like an elf?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? You fucked the elf? You told me he was disgusting."

"No, I didn't fuck him, and what was I supposed to say to you, "Hey, honey, don't you think that elf is hot"?"

"You blew him?"

She grimaced and shrugged. "Like I said, I use alcohol as an exc--"

"Wait! But I was with you. How the fuck did you sneak away and blow an elf?"

"I told you I was going to the bathroom, and I was only gone like ten, fifteen minutes tops."

"Please tell a clueless, trusting husband how exactly you can hook up so quickly and right under my nose. Describe how that happened."

"When you were getting my drink that guy in the elf suit came up to me and asked if I wanted a good pussy licking. I told him sure, and I just had to sneak away from my husband. I asked if he had a place in mind where we could go and lie down so I could reciprocate, and he said he did.

"So, after you came back with the drinks, I pointed him out to you. I told you he was disgusting, and then I said I had to pee. The elf followed me to the bathroom, and then led me into the coat check room. We sixty-nined on some coats and when we were done, we parted ways. And that's how that happened."

"Did you swallow his cum?"

"What do you think?"

I nodded. Helen always swallowed when she was drunk.

"Did you at least rinse your mouth before kissing me?"

She winced. In a low voice, she said, "I did get a shot of peppermint Schnapps and gargled with it."

I shook my head.

"Last question. How many times have you cheated? I know you were with seven men, but how many times were you with them each?"

Helen started doing calculations in her head. When she finished, she said, "twenty-eight, maybe thirty times."

"Total? Or just Tim?"

"Total. I was only with Tim five times."

"Really? So which guy were you with the most?"

Helen suddenly looked very uncomfortable. "I'd rather not say."

"I want to keep you as my wife. If you can't be honest, Helen, then we can't be together."

"I had... I have... an ongoing affair with a male stripper. I usually called him when I was out with my aunt and we would go to a motel... but on a few occasions... I had him over the house when you were working third shift."

I could only shake my head at this point. "So how many times with him?"

"About twenty, but I'm not sure. It could be a few more or less."

"Are you in love with him?"

She laughed. "Definitely not."

"Did you ever do any of this sober?"

Her smile dropped off her face.

"You have."

Helen nodded.

"The stripper?"

She nodded again.

"Sober and in our house. In our bed?"

She hesitated, and then nodded, averting her eyes.

I inhaled deeply and blew it out.

"Wow," I said, worn out. "You are nothing but a dirty, cheating, disgusting whore, aren't you?"

She nodded, new tears falling in silence.

"Hey, hey, hey, baby," I said, reaching out and putting my arm around her back.

It was the first real contact we had the whole time and Helen thrust herself into me, burying her face in my shoulder.

She cried for a long time as I petted her head and caressed her shoulders, arms and back.

"It's okay. It's a good thing. No more secrets. No more lies. It's all over now.

"And there's some really good news for both of us. I'm going to have sex with you whenever I want, and you won't need alcohol for an excuse to fuck strangers.

"Your new excuse will be because you need to save your marriage."

Helen pushed away and sat up, staring at me like I was a lunatic.

"Excuse me?"

"Only if you're my sex slave."

Her eyes rolled back as she shook her head. Focusing on me again, she said, "Your sex slave?"

I nodded, smiling.

"And what exactly will be my duties as your... sex slave?"

"My wish will be your command."

"What... what kind things are you planning to make me do?"

I fluttered my eyebrows, smiled excitedly and caressed her cheek. "We can start with a little thing like right now. I could use a nice slow blow after all this sex talk, and you look like you could use some protein in your diet."

Helen blinked, and studied my face suspiciously. "What are the big things and how long do you expect me to be your slave? I'm not doing anything disgusting like blowing a homeless guy or doing gangbangs. I know how your mind--"

"You will blow whoever I tell you to blow and fuck whoever I tell you to fuck, and you will do disgusting things. You will do these things for me, not for you, and just because you brought it up, I think I would rather enjoy seeing you suck off a homeless guy.

"And, if I tell you to suck off ten homeless guys and fuck them all, too, and drink all their loads of cum you will do it."

Helen was staring at me with her mouth and eyes wide open.

"Or, simply, we get divorced. I take my two kids; you keep your three. I get the house. You go back to live with your mother. I find a beautiful young wife who won't suck off an elf when I turn my back and you go back to getting fucked in the ass by DJ's and strippers. Your choice. Make it."

"Make it? What kind of fucking choice is that?" Helen suddenly looked pissed. "I'm not blowing or fucking any homeless guys. So, if that's the case, you can just shove this marriage up your ass."

"Then get out of the car, Helen. Just get out. Go back to my sister's house. It's right there."

"I don't want to get out."

"Then blow me and, afterwards, we'll go look for some homeless guys. I'll even let you pick them out."

"You're crazy."

"Make up your mind."

Helen grabbed the door handle.

I started the car.

She opened the door.