Wife to Sex Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted into drive.

She lifted her foot, turned her body to get out, and then stopped, sat back in her seat and slammed the car door shut again.

"Fuck!" she shouted. "Are you really serious about the homeless guys?"

"Yep."

"But... but I pick them out, right? And they have to fucking be clean. They have to have a bath or a shower first."

"That's fair. We can rent a room in a motel."

Helen took a deep breath, her eyes darting around wildly as she thought about what she was about to do. Finally, she said, "I reserve the right to reject any guy, as long as I'm willing to try again with a different one."

"Agreed."

"And..." Her lip curled in disgust. "You are really... really... going to make me suck a bunch of homeless men off and swallow their semen? Really?"

"Yep, and maybe even fuck some of them? But let's just call them random guys. I'm sure they'll be some college students or businessmen mixed in."

"Black guys?"

I smirked and shrugged. "Some. Wouldn't want to discriminate."

"Jesus fucking Christ."

Helen had never been with a black dude. She was a bit racist. "I will definitely go light on the black cocks. I promise."

She nodded. After a short pause, she looked ready to agree to everything. Then she stopped, looked into my eyes and said, "Fuck, Harry! Won't you get jealous? Will you still even want to be with me if I do this?"

"Helen," I said, shaking my head, "I think you cheated all the jealousy out of me, and of course I will still want you. I still want you right now even after seeing what I saw last night."

She nodded, and seemed satisfied with my answer. "I guess so," she said.

Helen cleared her throat, looked down at my lap and said, "Okay, so let's begin my apology tour. I'm ready to start."

I shut the engine and pulled my pants down. Helen bent over the center console and took my cock in her mouth.

She was stone cold sober, and usually gave horrible blowjobs when she wasn't drunk.

Not this time.

Helen seemed especially eager to please me. She sucked my cock very gently at first, barely touching it with her soft lips and warm mouth as she completely engulfed it.

My cock wasn't soft for long, but she kept it all inside her mouth, moaning and moving her mouth around the whole time.

As it grew and got engorged, Helen began to bob her head, stroking her soft lips up and down the shaft from head to nut sack. She moaned and breathed loudly through her nose the whole time.

When it was fully erect from her long bobbing strokes, Helen performed her signature technique. She didn't call it that. I did. She didn't call it anything. It was a way of sucking a cock that just came naturally to her.

I never saw another girl suck a cock this way before or since.

I named the technique the Milkmaid. I thought of other names, like the Cock Eater, the Ball Drainer, or the Milker, but the Milkmaid sounded so sexy I stuck with that.

To perform the Milkmaid, first, the mouth must open very wide but with the lips in a big circle, getting ready to close tightly and circle the base of the penis.

Second, the woman lunges down the entire shaft trying her best not to touch the cock with anything but her tongue and bottom lip. (This lunge to engulf and deep throat that whole cock is usually accompanied by sort of an airy gutteral eating sound from the back of her wide open gullet).

Third, once the entire cock is engulfed, preferably when the nose smashes into the pubic bone and the chin is buried in nut sack, the Milkmaid closes snugly and tightly around the penis, and immediately sucks slowly back up the shaft, like she is trying to suck every drop of cum directly out of those balls. The initial lunge should be quick and wide, and the sucking draw back up the length of the cock should be slow and tight.

That is the Milkmaid, and Helen sucked more loads out of me using that glorious technique than I can count.

But it wasn't a technique for Helen. It was just how Helen sucked dick, especially when she was horny.

Helen seemed to be horny that day in the car. She went down on my cock, seemingly trying to milk the cum out of it. She made those low guttural engulfing sounds as she lunged forward, and moaned in pleasure as she sucked her way back up the shaft.

It was fucking wondrous.

I felt my orgasm building from the bottom of my balls, the back of my ass and all through my pelvis. Helen continued to eagerly milk my cock for cum.

"Here it comes, Helen," I said through clenched teeth. "Fucking drink that, you cum hungry Whore."

My whole body spasmed and all the semen in me exploded into Helen's mouth. She deliberately collected it, holding her mouth still with her lips in a tight ring around my shaft. Using her forefinger and thumb in a tight ring below her lips, she jerked them quickly, loose on the down stroke and tight on the up stroke.

That kind of jerking technique didn't have any name, either, but was also unique to Helen.

Most girls use the same pressure up and down, up and down. Helen only applied pressure on the up strokes.

It really was like getting milked.

Helen milked every drop of sperm out of me that day. She pinched her lips off the head of my penis, sat up with a mouthful of cum and gulped it down.

She reached over and took my smokes off the dash.

"How'd you like your first load of the day? There will be many, many more."

She nodded, licked her lips, swallowed again and said, "It was thick... and nasty." She lit her cigarette. "But I'm ready..," taking a drag and blowing it out, "I'm ready for more. I really am." She looked at me. "If that's really what you want."

I started up the car. "That's really what I want." I reached my hand out and took her hand.

She gave it a squeeze as she took it, and smiled at me. "Let's go then, but if we're doing this, Harry, I will need a couple bottles of Schnapps."

I snickered, and nodded. "Okay," I said, "First we're going back to your mom's."

"why?"

"You are going to get all dolled up in that outfit again. Perfume, hair, mini skirt, fishnets... but this time don't bother wearing any panties."

Helen nodded slowly, "Okay, I can do that."

I nodded and said, "After that I'll find you an open liquor store."

We drove away.

Part 2: Helen's first three random cocks.