Wife To Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now my aching balls had dropped again, were throbbing continuously and my flaccid cock was as hard as a rock. Achingly so! My helmet was dark purple, even though I wasn't yet holding it, my shaft was twitching, pulsating and when I did grab it, it felt really hot to the touch

Ann's arse was being pumped full of cum again and she stopped long enough to savour the feel of hot cum splashing inside her arsehole. But her respite was short lived. One of the guys came and laid down on the floor in front of her, his throbbing cock in his hand. He beckoned to her and she obediently crawled over to him, instantly wrapping her lips around his cock, but he stopped her.

"No. This one's for your pussy, slut. Climb on top of it."

No sooner were the words out of his mouth than someone behind her said,

"And this one's for your arsehole, let's go!"

Before she could react, the owner of that voice, plucked her up and sat her on top of the other man, almost directly on top of his cock. It slid smoothly into her extremely wet and sloppy pussy.

She gasped loudly, realising with a mixture of dread and anticipation what was about to happen. There was no time for my wife to panic. She was now fully impaled on the guy below her, and seconds later, felt the other cock filed her well used arsehole. Her dread fading as the second cock noisily slid into her overflowing anal passage. No pain, only sensation and pleasure unlike any she had ever experienced. She came almost immediately as the sheer impact of being fucked in both pussy and arsehole at the same time hit her mind and body.

"Oh, yes, do it, do it to me hard!!!" she exclaimed.

The two guys responded and began pumping both holes, that in turn sent bolts of pleasure through them all and it wasn't long before they too began to cum. When they did, my wife cried out in pleasure, absolutely delighted in the new sensation as both her holes were simultaneously flooded with two loads of hot cum.

"Oh yeah! That was fucking awesome," she whimpered breathlessly.

"Glad you like it," said another guy, stroking his cock as he approached her,

"cause we're about to do it again!"

And before she knew it, she was impaled on another cock, spearing and thrusting as deep into her gushing cunt as he could his balls slapping hard against her pussy and inner thighs while another positioned himself behind and entered her well-fucked arsehole. I'm positive by this time, my wife, Ann, had no idea how many times or which combination of men had already fucked her, or had cum in her mouth. But I could see, and Chris who occasionally sneered up at the camera catching all of this depravation being carried out with my wife's blessings, knew that in her blissful, cum filled, sexually stimulated state, she didn't care.

As I continued to watch, all the time stroking my own erection, I saw that my wife was cumming again, for what was an unimaginable number of times already, as the two cocks relentlessly pounded her, like some sort of animal machine pistoning in and out of her cunt and ass, in perfect unison. Their actions clearly audible even above the moans of pleasure from Ann and her assailants. Their cocks thrusting noisily in and out of her sloppy, messy holes sending the mixture of hers and her previous lovers combined juices, splashing and squirting in all directions with each and every stroke.

Her face was a picture of pleasure, lust and abandonment, eyes closed mouth grimaced at the pure lustfulness she was experiencing. So as I watched the camera do a close up of her cum covered face, another cock appeared in close up. Its huge purple dome glistening with pre cum and visibly throbbing, nudged against her lips, so she opened her mouth. I almost came on the spot. My slut of a wife now she had one in her mouth as well as one in her pussy and one in her arse.

My own cock became even harder, which I didn't think was possible but it did. It twitched, pulsated and throbbed almost continuously for about thirty seconds, until with a huge grunt I came again weaker this time but it was such a hard orgasm for me I doubled up almost, groaning out loud "you fucking slutty bitch" at the scene before me. My balls ached so much they hurt!

Returning my eyes to my TV I watched as my wife began to grunt like a pig, when she felt her hands being lifted and a cock placed in each palm. The guy fucking her pussy, was holding her up of his chest, whilst the one behind was ramming into her and had a hold of her shoulders to steady her and to allow him to pump furiously into her anal passage, as the one at her head had her hair in a fisted grip as he face fucked her. The one under her, groaned as he smiled up at her,

"Come on, you can do it slut. I've got you!"

She couldn't do much other than groan back at him and proceeded to suck, pump, and fuck as well as be fucked. I doubted her body could even register the sensations she would be experiencing. As the camera stood in front of her, I could see that she looked like she was in another world, a dream. All she could do was moan, and enjoy the ride. This went on for what seemed like ages to me, my cock still throbbed and pulsated but it was too sore for me to play with any more. But as I watched the scene before me and witnessed the gang banging of my slutty wife, it happened, the moment her subconscious had secretly yearned for.

They started to cum. All of them, in her mouth, onto her face, in her pussy and in her arse. All at the same time. The cocks she had been stroking energetically with both hands, each sprayed numerous jets against her cheeks, further drenching her already cum splattered face. The cock in her mouth began pumping it's deposit down her throat and into her mouth. I could see her throat swallowing his load, she was shuddering in delight while down between her legs, both her pussy and her arse were again being filled. To be honest it was overfilled, as cum seemed to flow feely from her orifices. It seemed to me watching, my mouth gaped open at this erotic sight, to be happening in slow motion, and she was relishing each and every moment, the sensations she was feeling. Every spurt, every gush, every drop until at last they all collapsed in a heap. Their combined secretions of love juice, and cum was everywhere.

I lay there my legs wide open trying to ease the ache in my tortured balls. She had been amazing, a slut beyond my wildest dreams, I knew her body would be aching, that her jaw, pussy and arsehole would be so sore and raw. I could only imagine the smell of spunk permeated within that room, from her orifices. Just before the clip ended I caught the camera scanning her whole body, their cum was in her hair, clung her face, her ears and chin. It seemed to be slithering down her neck, over her breasts and down her stomach. It was literally oozing from both her pussy and anus, down over her thighs and buttocks.

I still often take a look at the film that I took of that day, my wife being a real slut and screwing every guy there. Every time I end up masturbating myself hard, all the time hoping maybe something like that will happen again, and I will get sent another film of my slut of a wife servicing another load of big cocks. Maybe not, but at least I have that film, and those special memories. Man, I'm so lucky... what a slut I am married too!

12