Wife to Slut to Company Whore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just stop baby, it sounds exciting, kinky, and not knowing what's going to happen makes me wet already."

"So' you're in?"

"Completely babe."

"OK, first I want you to wear your shortest suit and skirt to work today."

"I have the light blue one, but I told you it's so short I couldn't promise my panties might not show from time to time."

"I have an answer for that."

"Oh yeah, please tell me your idea."

"You're not wearing panties. And you're not wearing a bra either. Just the skirt, jacket, and a thin blouse with a low neckline."

"Practically naked, you're sending me to work practically naked?"

"No, practically naked wouldn't include a blouse or a skirt, just a longer jacket."

"You sure have found a perverse side of yourself, haven't you?"

"Let me experiment with this, and we will see where it goes together."

"You've got it babe. A business slut I am for the day. What if someone notices and wants to fuck me?"

"Don't even kid, you know the line is drawn at exhibitionism, as it always has."

"Yes Babe, I was just teasing."

"Let's be very upfront about this honey, I could never survive you ever having sex with another man. It would kill me inside."

"Oh dear, I'm not fucking anybody else if I have your cock. What else does a girl need?"

"Good, then let's lay off the teasing about it, OK?"

"Yes, Baby. Now let me get undressed for work."

Rebecca: Steven is sending me to work in an insanely short skirt and jacket, no panties, no bra, and a sheer blouse. If I open my jacket the world is going to see my breasts and if I bend, they'll see my ass and maybe my pussy. I might purposely spend the day bending without my jacket. Hell, I'm an exhibitionist, I might be letting that little skirt ride up all day long.

"Steven: Bec came out with her jacket undone and I could clearly see her full breasts and nipples through her thin blouse. I reached to feel them and gave one a little tweak, and she seemed to be enjoying every minute of my plan. I reached under her skirt, and I was assured she was having a good time as she was as wet as any other time we played. We got in the car and just sitting her skirt was riding dangerously high on her thighs and she just smiled.

"I love you babe."

"I love you too Bec."

Rebecca: Steven looked at my thighs the entire ride to work, but it's what he couldn't see that made me even wetter. As I got out, trying to be careful, my pussy was on complete display for a few seconds. This is going to be a fun day. We said our goodbyes and he left as I walked into work getting looks from every man there. I told you before, we would discuss my manner of dress for work. I always pushed the limit to see if my boss would say something about it, but I always hid my upper thighs. Maybe I'm a little heavy there or maybe it's self-conscious, but I didn't like the look when I was sitting looking down at them. They just looked like the thighs of a woman in her late 30's not a young thing like me, but now that's all water under the bridge now. Steven always liked my thighs and now he was showing them off, even though he wasn't here. But I agreed to follow his lead and lately his ideas were sexually thrilling. I was just wondering what his plan for the weekend was.

Steven: My plan for today was to work Bec up into a frenzy by teasing her, and I was going to do this by text. I had a list of commands worked out for her that would so just that. So, I sent my first text about two hours after I dropped her off.

Our texts back and forth

Hey babe, can you feel the A/C on your pussy this morning? How about those nipples, are they hard and showing through your blouse?"

This isn't fair. Yes, I can feel the air on my pussy and yes, my nipples get hard every time it comes on again, but you know that, this was your plan.

This is just the beginning of my plan sexy. I'll be picking you up for lunch and when I do, not one button on your blouse will be fastened or I'll cut them all off for your afternoon.

You're mean, but I'm wet as hell. I'll meet you for lunch with my blouse undone. Anything else you want me to do?"

In about a half an hour I'll send another text.

I know I agreed, but I think I'm going to regret this.

"No, you won't, you'll get wetter than ever before at work. And No Playing with yourself in the bathroom, got it?

Yes Sir

Rebecca: I didn't know what he was planning but I already felt naughty and slutty, and that normally drives me into sex somewhere I shouldn't, and he wasn't here anyway to relieve my stress. It appears this newfound voyeurism also includes taunting me. I need a way to turn the tables.

Our next text stream

Sitting at your desk in your cubicle, I want you to take a picture up your skirt so I can see how wet you are.

"Yes, but I'll need time to make sure I don't get caught."

"You've have ten minutes."

"OK, OK."

Rebecca: This is where I get to turn the tide and make him horny. I unbuttoned my blouse under my jacket and walked into the hall outside near the elevators. When the time was right, I pulled up my skirt to my waist, opened my jacket and blouse and took two pics with my selfie stick. Then I went back to my desk and when the coast was clear I put my skirt at my waist and took two pics on my pussy sitting at my desk, then quickly covered up. I sent the sitting photo first, followed by the one next to the elevators a minute afterwards.

Our next text streams

Well, you've gone from horny girl to slut in no time at all. Being a bad girl, you need to be punished. There fore you won't be wearing your blouse over lunch, just you jacket and skirt. And remember, bad girls don't get fucked when they want, they get fucked all the time. Have a good rest of the morning.

Steven: So, she thought she would out tease me, not this weekend. She knows I will keep raising the bar so let's see how far she wants to push it. I may have a hard on but she's making a wet spot on her skirt that everyone will see.

"Rebecca: Punishment, he's never punished me before. Was that just a threat or does he really mean it? Is my man brushing up against BDSM play without knowing it. What did he mean by getting fucked all the time? With his new fertile imagination, how far should I push him? I didn't answer anymore, just going to wait and see where this goes.

More texts

It's almost noon. I'll pick you up in front of your building wearing your jacket and skirt only. Disobey my commands and you'll work the entire afternoon nude.

Yes sir.

Rebecca: Now they are commands and I'm to Obey? I have weird feelings about this. Although I should take offense, it doesn't bother me that much. But the idea of being his and having to do whatever he wishes kind of turns me on. I agreed for this weekend so let's see where he goes and how far.

"Steven: I'm on my way to pick up my Bec. I got a bit authoritative with her just to see what she'd do. I can't get this thought out of my mind, and it's driving me nuts. Wouldn't it be fabulous to have complete control over a woman that doesn't mind being naked where someone might see her? The fun I could have with that set up, but let's just see how she responds to today and that will dictate my weekend plans. I pulled up and texted here that I was out front. Withing a minute, she came out dressed exactly as I told her.

"Hello Babe, what's up for lunch?"

"Just sit back and see, but first unbutton that jacket before you put your seatbelt on."

"You want my tits in the wind?"

"Keep asking questions and your entire body will be in the wind."

OK, my tits are free, and I'm belted in, now get going before one of my coworkers see me."

Rebecca: How did we get from being naked at night in dark secluded spaces to me sitting 3/4's naked in the middle of the day, riding down the street. I was bewildered about what got into Steven, but it made me so wet, I didn't want to challenge it. I am an exhibitionist at heart, and I love risky sex, so as long as we don't get arrested, I'm good with it.

Steven: There she was with little influence almost naked riding down the street next to me. Her breasts looked so good standing straight out and her nipples as hard as diamonds. Now to push her to the next level and see if she objects. I drove to a side of town we don't normally go to and pulled into a Fast-food parking lot and just stopped the car.

"Why did you stop?"

"Skirt around your waist and jacket pulled open to the sides, then put your belt back on."

"Why, what do you have planned?"

"We're going to show the kid in the drive through window what a gorgeous woman really looks like, pussy and all."

"Are you serious?"

"100% serious now get that skirt up."

"Well, if you say so."

Rebecca: I did what I was told and there I was going through a drive through with both my tits on full display and my pussy peeking out between my legs, and I could feel the wetness. Then he gave me more instructions.

"Spread your legs and smile happily at the kid in the window, it's time for someone other than me to see that body of yours."

"You're driving me crazy; I need to get fucked and soon."

"You'll get your wish, but not before I'm done."

Rebecca: So again, I did what I was told and when it came our turn at the window I smiled, flicked my hair, and acted like nothing was wrong. That boy's eyes nearly fell out of his head looking at my tits and pussy, and I enjoyed every single minute of it. Steven had tapped into a part of me and pushed me further than I would have gone on my own. Even in my sluttier days, I never thought of doing something like this. After we pulled through with our food, I put my hand on the seatbelt buckle to fix my clothes.

"No, you stay that way, that's the way you're going to ride all weekend. And keep your hand away from your pussy, no playing with yourself. You get to cum when I make you cum and not before."

"Oh, fuck Steven if you keep this up, I'm going to cum just sitting here.

"If you do, you will be punished, and I don't think you'll enjoy that."

Steven: Well, she did as I told her and she really enjoyed that kid staring at her tits and her pussy, and to be truthful I enjoyed it very much also. This sexy young woman exposing herself and doing so at my will just made me horny as hell. Now I was driving to a park for us to sit and eat with her displaying every sexual part of her body except for her ass, and that will only be because she will be sitting on it. Now to see what happens when we get to the park.

"We're eating at the park?"

"Yes, eating and other things."

"But it's broad daylight. Aren't you afraid of someone seeing me?"

"You mean like that fast food kid that molested your body with his eyes?"

"I don't know what got into you, but so far, I'm enjoying the hell out of this, but I really need to cum."

"Not yet."

"Oh God damn."

"Now, you're going to get out of the car, pull your skirt down but not button your jacket. If you need to close it, just one hand holding it shut or I'll take it from you. Do you understand me Bec?"

"Yes, I understand."

Rebecca: Again, I just gave into his will not even questioning his commands. I got out, straightened my skirt, and held my jacket together with one hand and followed him to a picnic table where he instructed me further.

"Now get in position to sit down, pull your skirt up and sit, then pull the back down to cover your ass from anyone seeing it. You will sit with your jacket hanging open and your legs spread as far as you can."

Steven: Again, she followed my instructions to the letter. There was no one next to us but there were lunch goers around us, and she was on full display to me in the middle of the day. Was she going to do everything I told her to this weekend? Could this be the start of a new lifestyle for us? This noontime outing was just a test to set up the rest of the weekend, but it was turning out so much better than I hoped, and it seemed the hornier she got, the more pliable she became.

"Here's your burger and your drink, eat fast as we don't have much time."

"I am expected to eat nearly naked in a public park in the middle of the day."

"You can do it as you are, or I could just take the rest of your clothes and you can eat totally naked. Which do you prefer?"

Steven: She complied and started eating. Halfway through I told her to lift her ass off the bench and I slid a small vibrating pad with a dildo beneath her and told her to sit back down and finish eating. I turned the remote on and she jumped due to the vibration setting I had it on.

"That's only set at setting four and you're going to get up to ten without Cumming."

"Oh Shit, that feels so good on my pussy and clit."

Rebecca: He methodically went from four to five, letting me experience each setting and racking my body with sexual impulses. By the time he got to eight I was in torment and was losing control no matter how hard I tried to hold back my waiting orgasm. When he hit nine, I was starting to lose my mind, dripping my food on my chest and my body shaking so bad I couldn't pick up my drink. I had never been in this state of torture, being brought right up to the edge of orgasm, and not allowed to release and when he went up to ten, I felt like my mind left me for a few moments until he turned it off.

"Fuck Steven, let me cum."

"Not yet. Do you see everybody leaving?"

"I'm having problems seeing right now, but why should I care?"

"Get up, walk to the end of the table, spread your legs and put your hands palms down on the table and then don't move."

"Fuck Steven, I need to cum or I'll go insane."

"Do what I told you."

Steven: As she got up, I pulled her jacket from her, and in her state she didn't care at all. She got into position and her body was shaking and quivering and she was almost in tears. I got up and walked behind her, pulling my chisel hard cock out of my pants. Pulling her skirt all the way up to her waist I lined up behind her and shoved my cock in her pussy without gentleness or ceremony, just shoved it in her to fuck her like a wild animal. Stroke after stroke she convulsed and made guttural noises as I sawed in and out of her trembling body.

"You wanted to cum, well here is you chance. Take a good fucking and you can cum anytime you want."

Rebecca: At this point I couldn't speak or be coherent, my body started its orgasm as soon as he entered me, and it just kept going. Stroke after stroke, brought more orgasms until I was in a constant state of sexual confusion and bliss. When I felt him spray his cum inside of me, I came so hard I collapsed onto the table, my breasts the only thing to cushion my fall. Now laying on the picnic table wearing nothing but heels and my skirt as a belt I heard clicking sounds, but I didn't put it together in my mind. Next, I felt something cold on my ass and then the plug he shoved in me. He turned me over still laying back on the table and more clicking sounds came to my ears. He was taking pictures of my well fucked and racked body, but he had one more surprise for me. He inserted a large plug in my pussy trapping what cum hadn't run out inside of me.

"Now, get your jacket or you will be late getting back to work. And that cum inside of you, you are to carry that until you get home tonight, and that cum running down your thigh, you are to wear that. Now, let's get going."

"Rebecca: I was so worn out I had problems walking in my heels, and he wasn't helping me so I did the best I could to pull my skirt back down and put on my jacket. I walked to the car with it totally open and didn't care to look if anyone saw me. I buttoned it at the car, got in and fastened my belt, and drifted on to what I now call "Well Fucked Land".

Steven: She got in the car and went somewhere in her mind, not passed out but not totally aware either, just inside of herself somewhere.

"Bec, where is your blouse?"

"What?"

"Where did you leave your blouse?"

"I don't remember?"

"I'm taking you home and I'll call both of our jobs and explain you got sick."

"Yeah, whatever."

Steven: She was so far out of it I couldn't drop her back at work, so I took her home and helped her into bed. I called her job and said she ate something bad at lunch and that she would not be back in for the day. I stripped her clothes off her and covered her with a sheet, but not before taking more pictures first. Talk about a well fucked woman, she was drained, exhausted from her orgasm, and it made me horny all over again. I crawled on the bed next to her and whispered in her ear.

"Bec, are you alright?"

"Yeah..."

"I'm horny, I want to fuck your ass."

"Go...ahead."

"Are you sure?"

"If you want to fuck me, then fuck me, but stop talking."

Steven: This was new territory for me as I had never fucked her while asleep or passed out, alright once maybe in college, but this was different. I pulled her anal plug and lubed her opening outside and in and she moaned pleasurable moans. I lubed myself up and lined up at her back door while she lay flat on the bed with her legs splayed wide. It didn't take long before she started talking to me but in ways that were not normal for us.

"Yes, fuck my asshole baby. Give me everything you got, just keep pumping that cock inside of me."

"You want to be pumped in your ass, well here you get your wish."

"Go for it baby, fuck me any way you like, just keep fucking me."

Steven: I was now drilling her hard and I felt her body start trembling again, just like at the park. I didn't think this was possible, but it seemed she never quite came down from her last orgasm and she picked up on it quickly. She started to squeal and huff into her pillow, and I got even more into it, pounding my cock in her as hard as I could. Her body tightened and went straight, and she started Cumming again but I wasn't there yet, so I kept it up. She rode that orgasm for another thirty seconds clamping down on my cock the entire time which brought me to my orgasm flooding her bowels with my sperm. I Just laid on top of her when I finished but she was passed out again so when I pulled out, I replaced my cock with the anal plug and laid down beside her and we both fell into a blissful nap.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Gang Banged by Older Men Inexperienced young wife takes on a group of older men.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories