Wife to Slut to Company Whore Pt. 02

Story Info
A continuation of her journey.
9.2k words
12.7k
19
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of how a loving and happily married woman became a slut and worse. She loved her husband and life enough to give herself away to keep them together, but not totally happy.

Wife to Slut to Company Whore

Part Two

The continuation of her journey

(This chapter has a lot of set up for the rest of the story, and a lot of sexual possibilities. It sets up everything that happens going forward, but not a lot of sex in this chapter.)

We regain the couple as they wake from their afternoon nap from exhaustion.

"Bec, are you awake?"

"Just barely, you really wiped me out at lunch."

"Well, we're not done, you belong to me until Monday morning, and I have our evening planned."

"You have more plans for tonight?"

"For the entire weekend babe. Now you need to wake up and get a shower."

"Why does my ass still seem stretched?"

"Because you're wearing the large size butt plug."

"When did you do that?"

"After I pumped your ass full of cum this afternoon."

"I kind of remember that, but it's foggy."

"You'll get a reminder when you pull that plug out."

You plugged your cum inside of me afterwards?"

"I sure did. Now get up and shower and I'll join you in a minute."

Steven: Bec doesn't know I didn't go into work at all today, instead I spent the morning shopping and making plans and reservations for our evening. I have some wonderful surprises set up for her and she'll get her chance to be seen being a slut by strangers. She'll, either freak out or cum wildly when she figures it out, but both will be fun. I bought her some clothes, slutty ones, and some toys to make this night one to remember. While she's in the shower I went to the car to retrieve my box of purchases and slid it under the bed, then went to join her.

"Hey sexy slut, you more awake now?"

"How many times did you fuck my ass?"

"Just once, why?"

"That was hours ago, and I was still full of a bucket of cum. You must have gotten very excited."

"You naked on the bed, right after our lunch extravaganza and your ass poking straight up, damn right I was excited."

"Well, you took a free fuck then."

"You told me to."

"I did?"

"Yes, I told you I wanted to fuck your ass and you said to stop talking and fuck, so I did."

"Wow, I must have been really out of it."

"Hand me that shower head and bend over."

"What are you going to do?"

"You agreed to do what I say for the weekend, so just do it."

Rebecca: I bent over as he asked and he used the strong pulse setting to basically power wash my pussy and asshole, then stopped on my clit. If I cum too much, I may not have anything for tonight, but I agreed to let him be in charge this weekend, and that hot water feels soooo good. He kept on my clit while rolling me nipple between his fingers, and he knows that drives me nuts. I was heaving and gasping as my orgasm built and he showed no signs of stopping until I reached the pinnacle and was ready to cum, them he turned the water away and let go of my nipple.

"You bastard, I was just about to cum, and you stop?"

"Yes Bec, I want you on edge all night tonight."

"Damn you Steven, this isn't fair."

"It's not about fair."

Steven: I finished showering and handed her the shower head and warned her not to touch herself and I would check, then got out and went to the bedroom to get dressed. I waited for her to come in and sit next to me, which she did and snuggled up in my arms.

"I'm sorry I said the things I did honey, it's just that I was right on the edge and wanted to cum really bad."

"I know babe, but that's going to happen a lot this weekend. You're going to scream to cum many times before Sunday night."

"Well, what do you want me to put on out of my closet of slut clothes?"

"No, Look under the bed for your outfit."

She pulled out the box and set it on the bed, opening it she saw a light blue shirt dress and she was a bit confused. Then she pulled out two small control boxes, one with cables and one with thin wires, attached to an adjustable belt, a silicone rubber dildo, and hard plastic dildo and a wire with a microphone. She held up the dress first and started asking me about things.

"This is just a run of the mill shirt dress, is this special in any way?"

"Yes, it is, and you'll see that when you get dressed."

"And what are these two electronic boxes with hoses and wires on this belt?"

"That's the first thing you put on. It is worn under the dress. So go ahead and put it on."

"OK, now that it's on, what's next?"

"Pull out the two dildos."

"This one look's more like a smudged butt plug than a dildo?"

"Being it here and let me show it to you."

"You see this arm folded down against the shaft, it folds up to expose another arm that pops up when I get this button on the bottom. Now they are facing each other, this back one goes over your clit and the other one goes inside, and this know tightens the two together to clamp the G-Spot and clit together. When it's fully attached this knob that tightens them comes off making it impossible for you to remove it."

"And this plug connector on the bottom?"

"That plugs into one of the control boxes on the belt, and the other connects to the microphone that goes up under the dress to your collar."

"And this other longer one?"

"That goes in your ass and a cable connects to the other control box."

"What is this all to do? Wouldn't be easier to use a vibrator and a vibrating butt plug?"

"They wouldn't do what these do my dear. And I also bought you these."

"Those are vibrating nipple rings. You're aiming to have me vibrating everywhere tonight, aren't you?"

"Anything for my sweet sexy slut."

"OK, if that's what you want. What gets put on first?"

"Put that box on the floor and lay down on the bed. I'll put the nipple rings on first."

Rebecca: I laid down as he said and quickly noticed these weren't normal nipple rings. They were rings with six little arms that extended into the center, and after he put them in place, he turned the outside ring and the arms in the middle tightened up on my nipples, they were clamps to be sure but much, much heavier. Just the weight would be pulling on my nipples every time I would walk or bounce. Next, he put the dildo plug in my pussy and when he turned that knob, I could feel the damn thing pinching my clit from both sides. He moved it a bit to make sure it was attached, and I couldn't believe the sensations I felt, half pain and half wonderful. Would I be jumping between both all night? Next was that strange looking plug that was obviously going in my ass. He lubed me and spent no time sending it home.

"How do they feel?"

"Weird to say the least."

"OK, I want you to sit on the edge of the bed while I test them all."

Steven: I wanted to test each one independently, so I started with the nipples. I used my phone to activate them, and I could see them tighten a bit and start vibrating.

"Oh god, they hurt and feel good all at the same time. Where the hell did you get these?"

"A very special store slut."

"Are you ready to test the rest?"

"Let's see what they have to offer."

"I'm going to blindfold you so you can't see me doing anything, just feel it."

"Alright, I trust you."

Steven: The first thing I did after blindfolding her was lock the belt in place, then I started attaching the wires and cables and fastened them into place. They attached like older computer monitors did where the wires were fastened to the connectors with a mechanical clamp and fastened in the sockets with two screws, although these connectors were much smaller, they still were tightly secured and wouldn't pull out no matter what. After I got them all connected, I laid the microphone on her chest, where it would lay when clipped to her dress. Now the plug in her ass expands to five times it's relaxed length, and the tip is like a eels tail in that it is thin and whips around as the whole things grows. It has a maximum length of 25 inches and vibrates as that whipping tip finds its was up inside of you. The dildo in her pussy has underwater speakers in it and is hooked up to an amplifier. Anything the mic picks up is amplified and those sound waves are released inside of her causing massive vibrations every time anyone speaks or even drops silverware. The nipple clamps vibrate all the time, or I can set it to automatic and it is random times, frequencies, and strengths of vibration. But just for now I was going to test each one separately and at low settings. I started with the dildo in her pussy on low vibration level, then the anal on but won't let it grow, then the nipples.

"How does that feel?"

"It actually feels very nice, I could orgasm from it, but it would take time."

"OK, how does this one feel?"

"That's just one more vibrator I've had in my ass."

"And these?"

"They feel good and will add to the sensations."

"OK, just let me secure everything and you can get dressed.

Steven: What she didn't know is the entire assembly attaches to the belt with straps and braces in such a way that none of them can be removed. I secured everything and took her blindfold off.

Rebecca: This didn't seem very special, so I hope he had one hell of a night planned for me. The nipple vibrators were a nice feeling, the anal one was just another vibrator, and I've had many of them up there, and the one in my pussy wasn't anything special. He'd better plan on fucking me a lot because these alone won't do it.

"You're all set, now get a pair of strappy heels to go with the light blue dress."

"I Think these will look good with it."

Yes, they will do fine, sit down and I'll put them on you."

"Oooh, such service."

"Just sit down."

Steven: I put each shoe on and pulled little pad locks out and locked them on her feet.

"Are you afraid I'll lose my shoes?"

"No, it's for looks."

"Just my shoes?"

"No, I have one for each wrist and one for your neck. They all match the dress and each other."

"So, I'm playing the chained girl tonight?"

"You just wait and see. Now put on the dress."

Rebecca: I slipped the dress on and tried to button it up when I noticed it was one size too small for my chest.

"You know this won't button all the way, but I expect that was you plan."

"It sure was, just do the best that you can."

Rebecca: I couldn't button the top two buttons but hey, I don't mind showing a little bit of cleavage. After I was done, he put the bracelets on me, they were heavier than the jewelry I wear, but I guess he wanted that "Chained Up" look, so what the hell. He then went behind me to put the necklace on me an attached the mic to it, and it was the same, heavier than anything I would choose but it went with the look he was trying to get. Then he had me stand with my arms at my side, then straight out to the sides, then behind my back. Before I knew it my hands were chained behind me, and he wasn't done. He took another chain and attached it to my necklace, and it turned out to be a choker, not one of those for looks, but a real choker. And the chain he attached was a chain leash. There I stood on five-inch heels, hands chained behind me, and on a leash and choker collar.

"Hey, you didn't tell me this was a bondage thing."

"Shush slut, I'll speak to you if I want to hear from you."

"Oh, is that so?"

Steven: I slapped her across the face and startled she looked at me. I told her I said she was to remain silent and that's what she was going to do. I walked in front of her carrying a pair of scissors and starting with the buttons on top I cut them off one by one until I was down to one at her belly button and one above it. Then I knelt and starting at the bottom cut off buttons until I was just below her pussy.

"Well, it looks like you have four left. Piss me off and I'll start your punishment there."

"Hell, if you want me naked, why didn't you just say so."

"If that's how you feel, I've got scissors...I can cut the entire dress off you?"

Rebecca: It suddenly occurred to me where he was taking me so having somewhat of a dress was better than not having anything.

"Ok, I give. I want the dress."

"Ah, starting to figure things out, aren't we?"

"Yes sir. That's what you want to hear isn't it, Sir this and Sir that?"

Steven: I slapped her one more time to get her attention.

"Do you remember the word Punish slut? How bad do you want it to be? You are mine for the next 48 hours and I will own your time, your body, your actions, and your orgasms. Get yourself straight or you'll end up paying for every word that comes out of your mouth."

Rebecca: Shit, he's really taking this roleplay seriously. I know I agreed to him being in charge, but I didn't agree to this. Now I'm strapped into this contraption that has my most sensitive area's captive, I'm immobile and can't do anything about it, and If I speak out of place, I get slapped. I'd better go along and see where he goes rather than constantly challenging him.

"Ok, I get it now. I am yours until Monday morning and I will do anything you want me to do."

"Good, then this weekend will go easier for you. Go sit down slut while I pack what few things you will need for the next 48 hours."

"We're not coming back here?"

"Did I ask you to speak bitch?"

"No, I'm sorry sir, please forgive me."

"Much better, and if you have to know we will be gone the next two nights."

"May I ask another question sir?"

"Yes, go ahead slut."

"What will I be doing during those two days."

"You will be sucking when I tell you, you will be fucking when I tell you, and you will only cum when I tell you. Real simple, isn't it?"

"y-y-yes sir."

"Nice to see you're getting with the program, finally. Now, we have a little drive ahead of us so let me finish packing so we can be on our way."

Steven: I saw her trying to see what I was packing but I stood in her line of sight as much as possible to block her vision. For the articles I read the unknown helps to heighten the sexual tension in role play like this, and tiny bit of physical fear helps a lot. I wasn't sure where any of the lines were, so I just made sure I didn't really hurt her, more hurt to her pride and destroy her belief that I was predictable and an occasional slap of brisk comment.

"Rebecca: I wasn't altogether sure what he had planned but I knew he would never really hurt me or let harm come to me. I already knew when I agreed to this that he would try to outdo anything we had done in the past, and after lunch today that was going to be a high bar to reach. But not seeing what he was packing or what he was doing left me with no indications, and that bothered me more than anything else.

"Alright, let's go over some rules for the weekend."

"Rules?"

"Yes, rules slut. And that's the first thing we need you to get straight in your head. You are a slut and nothing more than that, although you are other things along with it. You will be a cum machine as well as a cum dump. You are my sex slave and my toy. You will do what I ask of you, and you will entertain me when I want entertainment, and my sex machine when I prefer it. Is this all clear enough for you?"

"Yes, Sir it is clear.

"Good. Sluts are not permitted to sit on their dresses, they end up wet and with cum stains on them. You will not attempt to cover yourself when I have you displayed no matter who and how many people are watching you. You will not question any command, and if I hand command of to someone else, you will obey that person as well. For the next 48 hours what you want, think, or wish does not matter, just what I want and think. You are on this planet to sexually entertain and serve men, and nothing else. No cute names for parts of your body. It doesn't matter if you're in a truck stop or a church, you have tits, a cunt, and a fuckable asshole. You will only speak when you are spoken to or have previous permission to do so. Do you have any questions?"

"No Sir."

"Good, now go outside and wait next to the car and wait for me. I'll shall be right out."

"Handcuffed sir?"

"Did I unbind your hands?"

"No sir."

"Then that's the way you do it."

"Yes sir."

Rebecca: Oddly enough this was all making my pussy, no my cunt, start to tingle, and the whole situation had my brain reeling so much I couldn't concentrate. I forced myself to think because if I fell, I wouldn't be able to stop or cushion myself, so I took small steps and did as I was told without reservation. He followed behind with two suitcases, them left to go back in the house to get a medium size box. I asked him what was on the box, and he gave me a look that let me know that was one question too far. He loaded all into the trunk and came and opened my door, and as I started to get in, he stopped me by putting a hand on my shoulders.

"Sluts don't sit on their dresses so pull that up before you go to sit down."

"But how? My hands are bound behind my back?"

"Figure it out slut, I can't be tending to you 24/7."

Rebecca: It was obvious I was on my own in this one, so little by little I pulled my dress up in the back between my wrists and eventually had it up enough that none of it covered my lower half. I sat down and looked up at him as he was closing the door.

"See what a useless slut can do when she puts her mind to it.

"Yes sir."

Steven: Right before we drove off, I took my phone and turned the devices on low settings, her nipples started to vibrate which she seemed to enjoy, her cunt was feeling a wide range of frequencies but in a low level, and her ass just had a very low steady hum. Then he pulled out a ball gag and fastened it in place.

"Now, let's get driving, we have some miles to put behind us."

Rebecca: After about 30 minutes my body started to respond to the vibrations and I felt the slow build to an orgasm, which is what I though he wanted until he pulled the car over to the side of the road.

"Hey Slut, did I tell you to cum?"

"Ump umm."

"Then you'd better not or I'll leave you bound as you are at the very next truck stop, or maybe you'd like that...being fucked by tens of random Truckers and used as a piece of fuck meat. Let's face it, that's all that sluts want is to be fucked by as many cocks as they can get.

"Steven: I could see a bit of fear in her eyes. We always talked about people seeing us fucking but never about others fucking her, and her look was getting serious. Was she thinking I was going to be giving to random men this weekend to fucked just for the sake of fucking? The fear had to be building inside her a little if not a lot.

Rebecca: The thought of maybe being given over to a group of filthy brutes made me wet and made my cunt start to twitch, but then I figured it out. This was payback for all the random comments I made about others fucking me, and he was enjoying the payback. Just sitting in his foreign convertible with the top down on display for every truck that passed by was exciting enough until he pulled into this old gas station off the highway. He pulled in and parked in front of a single pump and I realized the place to put the gas in was in the fender just in front of me. He leaned over and spread the top of my dress open so my tits were fully on display before this right looking man came out and stood right next to my door.

"How can I help you?"

"Yes, can you give me $10 in premium please?"

"What's this look like, one of those fancy places that has all the buttons on the pump to choose your gas? We have unleaded and that's it. Do you fucking want it or not?"

"Yes, that will be fine."

"And we don't take any of those fancy credit cards either, it's cash only."

"That will be fine."

"And what did you bring me to feast my eyes on here? Looks like you caught yourself a wild whore. You want me to break her in for you?"