Wife to Slut to Company Whore Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca: The lady took my leash and pulled hard enough that it tightened around my neck, and not in a playful way, but sternly.

"Come along you worthless cum dump or I'll teach you a lesson or two."

Rebecca: This woman drug me to the table and left me stand there while she pulled out a chair for Steven to be seated.

"Would you like the slave to be seated at the table or in the floor at your feet sir?"

"The table will be just fine."

Steven: The woman looked at Bec and was startled by her lack of movement.

"Sit the fuck down bitch. I'm sure you're not waiting for me to seat you."

Rebecca: I quickly walked around the table and took a seat next to Steven, and Cindy sat on his other side."

"If you have any trouble with you slut, let me know and I'll take her to my special training room for a half hour or so and improve her manners sir."

"No, we won't need that for now."

"And how are you, Cindy? Still fucking every man you meet?"

"Only the ones I can Marta."

"You need two days in my dungeon you little whore. Then you'll learn your manners and your place.""

"My place is to satisfy every cock I can Marta, you know that."

"What a little whore you are Cindy. Sir what may I get you to drink?"

"Yes, I'll have a triple whiskey and soda."

"And I'll..."

Steven: She quickly moved over behind Bec and grabbed her hair and pulled."

"I didn't hear anyone speak to you bitch. When you're in my place you will keep your place or I'll bind you and whip you like you've never felt before. Do you understand me you little cunt?"

"Yes ma'am, yes I understand."

"Now, if you want something you ask your master. If he wants you to have it, he'll ask me to get it for you, but you don't directly speak to me unless I ask you something. Is that simple enough for your dumb whore brain to understand?"

"Yes ma'am, I understand."

"The slut will have a double rum and coke please, and what about you Cindy?"

"I'll have a beer with a whiskey shot in the side."

"Drinking three years before you're of age, you'll never be anything that a whore, I can see that."

Rebecca: I waited for her to leave, and I asked Cindy.

"What the hell is her problem?"

"Don't talk in here Rebecca, I thought you knew the rules, or I would have warned you. Now in here, I can't speak to you, so I'll answer you question while I'm looking at Steven."

"So, tell us Cindy, what just happened here."

"We cater to every sexual fetish, deviancy, and perversion in this town, especially BDSM. Marta is the head disciplinarian, and she really likes her job. She's gone five days straight torturing woman and walked out with a smile on her face."

"So, she enjoys torturing other women?"

"Women, men, hell anybody. Her family were Nazi's during the war, and she grew up in post WWII Germany. Obviously, that wasn't a good place for ex Nazi families, so she grew up tough as nails. Growing up we used to say we would pity the tractor trailer that ever went up against her. But she fits in here, and nobody else can do the things she can."

"This is one strange place."

"Rebecca, I told you not to do that here. If you're going to speak, look down at the table and talk with your mouth covered, and don't let anyone else hear you."

"Yes Steven, this is an unusual town, but it sure has its perks. Whatever your perversion, or kink is, you can openly explore it here. Do you know about The Pit?"

"I read something about that."

"(whispered) Ask her to tell you about the pit""

"Cindy, why don't you tell me all about the pit, and don't leave anything out please."

Rebecca: Just as she was going to tell us about it, Marta came back to the table with a naked waitress in tow. She put both of our drinks in front of Steven.

"Here are your drinks orders Sir. This is Wendy, she will be your server. She is to supply you with Anything you may wish, so don't hesitate to ask for any of your needs to be met."

"Why Thank you Marta, your service is below none."

"Why thank you sir, all my girls are full service, and I take pride in satisfying all my customer's needs."

"I can see that about you, thank you very much."

Rebecca: Marta left but Wendy remained standing next to Steven."

"Would you like to fuck or a blow job before ordering dinner? I am trained in every possible form of sex with Men or women."

"Not for now Wendy, just leave us with menus and we'll call for you when we're ready."

"Anything you wish sir."

"They won't serve her directly here. Even her meal will be out in front of you when it's served, unless you have her eating on the floor at your feet, then they will serve her the meal in a dog bowl."

"Well, they service ever fetish I've ever heard of, and some more."

Steven: I placed Bec's drink in front of her and heard her whispering "Pit, the pit" so I asked Cindy again.

"So, you were going to tell me about the Pit?"

"Oh yes, well its an arena where masters bring their slaves to be entertained."

"Entertained?"

"Yes, in ANY manner the master wishes. You can have twenty people in there at a time. The normal is a Sir with a sex slave puts his slave in and a Miss puts here's in as well then, they fuck until one of them physically can't go on. If either of them quits, they go to Marta. If they pass out, they are quickly swallowed up by the winner of one of the other nine competitions going on. They keep doing that until they get down to two people and they must go up against each other."

"(Whispered) What happens if it is two Men in the final round?"

"They take turns fucking each other whether they're gay or not."

"(Whispered) What happens to the winner."

"If it's a man, they are brought out to the commons where he is bound to a bench and a special chemical power is put on his cock to keep him hard as a rock, then every woman in town rides him until he cums in her."

"And what happens if the winner is a woman, Cindy?"

"They have a special powder for women also, it is inserted in the pussy and asshole, and it itches like hell. The only way to get relief is to have something going in and out of that hole."

"Doesn't that powder make the men itch as well?"

"They know what the chemical is, and they have a soothing paste they use to counteract it."

"That sounds almost savage?"

"I've seen men finish with there cocks looking like a piece of red meat at the butcher shop, and I've seen women fuck themselves into a temporary sexual insanity. Either way they're taken to the medical house, treated with the antidotes, and tended to until they are better."

"And then what?"

"The Men are tattooed right above their cocks with the phrase "Master Cock" And the women are tattooed with the phrase "Master Fuck" above their pussies and assholes. Each gets a piercing through the nipple with a tiny trophy that hangs down that says, "Master Fuck".

"So, start to end, how many times does a winner get fucked?"

"Around fifty times. They give Men a drug that makes them produce cum, and the women are manually lubricated between rounds."

"That must be something to watch?"

"Yes, I've seen it three times. But I'm not into torture. If I want to be fucked until I pass out, around here all I have to do is ask. We'd better order our meals; Marta is looking at us."

"Bec, put you hand on my thigh and let me know if you want any of the specials. One tap for the first one and so forth."

Steven: I motioned for Wendy to come back to the table.

"Do you have any specials tonight, Wendy?"

"Yes sir, we have two for tonight. The first is a filet mignon with a special red wine-based sauce which is very good, and the second is a chicken in a bourbon sauce."

"I Thing I'll have the steak and bring my slave the chicken please. Cindy, what would you like?"

"I also will have the steak, and can you have him sauté onions for mine?"

"Yes, I'll get right in this unless there is something your master needs from me or my body."

"No, that will be fine for now, thank you Wendy."

"(Whispered) Why is she trying to fuck my husband?"

"If she doesn't offer her body at every interaction with a sir, she spends time in Marta's playroom. If that were the case with you, you would be trying to fuck everyone you ever met."

Rebecca: Marta came over to the table.

"Excuse me, are you Steven and Rebecca?"

"Yes, we are. Why do you ask?"

"I Just checked the schedule and you two are at the theater in an hour or so."

"Yes ma'am, we are."

"I Told the chef to rush your meal, and I look forward to seeing you Both at the theater tonight. Please enjoy your meal."

"Thank you, Marta, I'm sure we will."

Steven: After she left, I spoke to Bec.

"I don't think that woman likes you slut."

"Yeah, no shit."

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Block Mom Her son's best friends turn a MILF into a depraved fucktoy.in Group Sex
Post Divorce: Another Gang Bang I try another gang bang after the first one.in Group Sex
Gang Banged in Vegas A suburban housewife gets more than she expected in Vegas.in Loving Wives
More Stories