Wife to Slut to Company Whore Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca: Now I was scared, this rough and gritty man just asked if he could fuck me, and Steven didn't say anything. Was he thinking of actually doing it? What the hell did I get myself into here?

"No, I plan to have a fun weekend doing that all by myself."

"OK, but you know where I am if you change your mind."

Rebecca: Then the most unsettling and frightening thing happened. This guy didn't turn to put gas in the car but pulled his cock out of his overalls and hung it right in front of my face. He pointed to a sign just over his shoulders and I leaned forward to read it and ended up with his cock rubbing my lips. The sign read:

"ALL bitches must suck attendant for service."

"Well, what are you waiting for, get that thing out of her mouth."

Steven: Now I could see the fear level jump inside of her, so I leaned over and removed the gag. We both just waited to look at Bec to see what she would do and to my surprise she licked the tip and just took the first inch of it in her mouth. She was reluctant but she was doing it all the same and never once glanced my direction, just licking the tip of it just inside her lips.

"You call that sucking you lousy whore, it's done like this."

Rebecca: He grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock all the way into my mouth to the beginning of my throat. I choked and gagged but he held me there.

"I don't care of you can breathe or not bitch; you'll keep it in there until I pull it out."

Steven: She choked and coughed and still she just gazed into his eyes like he had cast a spell on her and put her into a trance, but as soon as he started to move, she leaned into him taking his full length this time.

"Now, that's better cunt, but I've had much better from the old bitches that live around here."

Steven: He pulled out and put his cock back in his pants and turned to pump the gas, her eyes still affixed to him. When he was done, he turned and leaned in to get the ten dollars and said one last thing before going back inside.

"When you get this cunt trained, bring her back and test her skills again, but as for now, she's not even worth pulling my zipper down."

Rebecca: I couldn't stop staring at this man, he pushed his cock in my mouth right in front of my husband and didn't even look to him for a nod or anything. The confidence and power this man's persona had was intoxicating and I couldn't break my gaze with him. We drove away and I looked over my shoulder at him until he was out of sight.

"Well, you seemed to enjoy that slut? Did he make your cunt tingle? Did you want his cock? Did you want him to fuck you? Maybe I should bring you back to him and let him borrow you for a day or so?

"I don't know what just happened. I never tried to pull away from him. I was entranced by the way he just shoved his cock in my mouth. I guess I am just a slut and whore deep inside."

"Well, you save all that for me. I'm not bringing you out here for you to whore around with every cock you meet along the way."

"Yes sir, I am yours to do with as you wish."

"What was going through your head when you leaned forward to lick and suck that cock?"

"I don't know, I can't explain it."

"You NEVER take a cock without permission from me, do you not understand that you belong to me which means that I own you."

"Yes, I'm sorry. It will never happen again."

"It better not, but you've earned yourself a punishment for what you did."

"Yes sir, I deserve your punishment."

"And you will get it when we get into town, be sure of that."

Rebecca: We drove into town and stopped at a small circular area in the center of town. In that circle was a post with a stock for humans, made of wood and clearly an antique from a fore gone Era. Steven parked next to it and a man got out and met us at the car.

"Hello, does your whore need to be disciplined?"

"Yes sir, she took a cock in her mouth without permission."

"Did she suck it to completion?

"No, the man said she wasn't talented enough to go further."

"Well, that's good for you whore, the punishment for swallowing is much worse that just trying to suck it, come with me."

Steven: He opened the door and pulled Bec out of the car, walked her up on the stage with the stock, and rang what appeared to be a very old bell. A crowd assembled and she stood there with all her private parts on display when the man forcefully ripped her dress from her body. Once completely naked, he bent her over and placed her head on the stock, then unfastened her hands and out them there as well. He closed the stock, so she was captive in it and addressed the crowd.

"Citizens, we have a slut here that took a strange cock in her mouth without her man's prior permission. By the laws of our community, she will be whipped by her owner and forbidden to wear clothes for 24 hours so her body can be groped and ridiculed by all of you that meet her.

"Steven: Now, we've played discipline games before and I've whipped her ass cheeks bright red in the past, but never in front of a group of strangers. It had always turned her on so before I started, I turned up the vibrator in her pussy and tightened and turned up her nipple clamps. Then I took my place on the stage. The man leaned down in front of her face and explained the rules to her.

"You will not make any noise at all. You will thank him for every whip he gives you. If he holds back on how hard he whips you I will take over and you will receive extra whips for his mistake, and most importantly, you are not permitted to cum during your punishment. Is that understood, you piece of whore trash?"

"Yes, I mean yes sir."

"Very well, let her punishment begin. Forty strong whips or I take over."

"Rebecca: Did that man really mean he would whip me if Steven had not hit me hard enough? Was I to be punished and whipped in front of all these strangers? What kind of town is this that women are commonly whipped in front of others and have their mouths abused just to get gas? But most importantly, why wasn't I feeling embarrassment for what was about to happen? I should be embarrassed but instead I was getting excited, and I could feel my own wetness running down the inside of my thigh.

"Wait a minute, I think we have a violation of our community rules."

Steven: The man walked behind Bec and wiped his finger up the inside of her thigh right to her pussy. He then tasted the fluid and walked in front of her and placed that finger in her mouth.

"What do we have here bitch? Taste it and tell me what this is."

"It's my own fluids sir."

"Do you think you're up here to fuck every man in the town?" Well, do you?"

"No sir, I'm sorry sir. It's these vibrators sir."

"You need to learn that no matter what your owner does to your cunt that you don't cum unless he has given you permission first."

"Yes sir, this is all new to me sir. I promise I will do better sir."

"Well, we are a forgiving community, and we'll give her a pass on this as she is new and doesn't have her training yet. Young Cindy, won't you come up here and explain how this works to our visitor?"

Steven: A Young girl about 18 came up and bent down to talk to Bec.

"Listen miss, they mean it. I was taken and chained ovens doghouse at the filling station where,15 men used all my holes, and I wasn't allowed to cum."

"Did you make it without Cumming?"

"Almost, but my body betrayed me in the end."

"What did they do to you."

"I was sentenced to no clothing for two weeks and designated a free use fuck for that time."

"What does that mean?"

"It meant that any man, anytime, anywhere fucked me how ever they wished for two weeks. A simple trip to the store one block away took three hours. I was so sore after two weeks, I have never cum that much since."

"And who owns you."

"Well, I haven't been given to an owner yet, so my father owns me, he runs the filling station. Maybe you saw him on the way into town?

"Yes, he just walked up and shoved his cock in my mouth."

"Yeah, that's daddy, when he wants a mouth, cunt, or asshole he just takes it."

"Does he use you also?"

"All the time, Daddy never can get enough fucking. Making dinner is a real chore. You see, I'm not permitted to wear clothes at home and with my figure...well I get fucked a lot. Listen, just think about something normal that doesn't involve sex, and it will be over before you know it."

"Rebecca: I could only surmise that she was raised to learn to fuck and please men. Yet she acted like it was normal to her. What the hell is going on in this town? And why are we here? But my queries stop with the first slap of the whip on my ass. Now what was I supposed to do? Oh yeah, that's it.

"Thank you, sir."

Steven: After the second strike of the whip, Bec did something she always does at home when we're playing like this, she wiggled her ass at me and coo'd. So, I continued with the rest of the ordered punishment, and she wiggled each and every time while thanking me, she was getting into this and so was I. When it was complete the man came back up on the stage.

"Citizens, her punishment is complete, and I shall mark the front body and back with a "W" in red paint. For the next 24 hours her body is for you all to fondle and grope to teach her how a whore gets treated and maybe it will help to correct her misjudgment. Remember, it is a duty of you as citizens to pinch her nipples and slap her ass to help her learn. This ends our assembly in the Justice circle, good day to you all."

Rebecca: He released me from the stock and again fastened my hands behind my back as I was before, except my dress had been thrown in the Trash bin at the end of the platform. He walked me over by the leash and handed me to Steven and just walked away as if I wasn't even there.

"Sir, does he really mean I am to be treated as a whore for 24 hours?"

"Steven: Before I could answer her the girl from the audience that spoke to her in the stocks came up to us."

"Yes, he does. And if you know what's good for you, you will just take it and thank every person that touches you for helping to train you."

"Does this happen often here?"

"Like the sun coming up each day. Be thankful you didn't get sentenced to the rope stocks."

"What are the rope stocks?"

"It's where they tie your spread feet to small posts in the ground, out you in a stooped position with your body stretched straight out level from your hips and your wrists tied to posts in front and to the side of you."

"And then what?"

"All three holes become free use, sometimes for up to a week. Anyone who wants to shove their cock in you is free to do so, and the women fashion special things with handles to use in you. Sometimes if a wife or girl has been bad, they are strapped to a small table, and you are forced to lick them until they pass out."

"Do you like living here?"

"Of course, I do."

"But why?"

"I like to fuck as much as the next girl. And when daddy gets drunk, he has groups of Men over to use me, and I get cock after cock after cock. Cumming up to twenty times in one day is amazing. Anywhere else I would be disciplined for taking and sucking so much cock, and here it's normal. Sometimes I do things just to get punished, it is fucking wonderful.

"And you have no problem with your father using your body?"

"Hell, no. The cocks I like I ask Daddy to put on the list, then I suck him and give him my asshole until he says yes."

"What list?"

"The list of Men I can fuck without asking for permission."

"And how many Men in this town are in the list."

"I would guess about 3/4 of the Men and most every Young boy in town."

"Aren't you ever afraid of not getting married because you got branded a whore?"

"Lady, in this town you can't get married of you're not a whore, no one wants a good girl here."

"Well, that sure is different."

"Where you guys staying."

"Steven: I was so mesmerized by the conversation between Cindy, and Bec that I didn't realize the young woman asked me a question.

"Uh, hello mister. Where are you guy staying?"

"Oh, uh at the Sodom hotel. We have cabin number three."

"Oh, that's great. The back yard of that cabin butts up against the back of our farm. I could come and check on you, if you like, and maybe show you around our town."

"Yes, it would be nice to learn more about this place, but first, where can we get a bite to eat?"

"That's easy, at the Crystal Café, right across the commons here. Would you like me to show you?"

Yes, but first, I don't have and clothes."

"Remember your sentence, no clothes for a day. If they catch you disobeying your sentence, you'll be in for one of the worst hate and power fucks of your life. Don't try to find out how brutal and deviate these Men can be, you'll be sorry and sore for weeks to come. But if it makes you feel better having company, I'm OK with it."

Rebecca: She pulled her dress off over her head, and she was naked beneath.

"Is it OK if I put my dress in your car for now?"

"Sure, why not. You won't get in trouble being naked, will you?"

"Haven't you made sense of this town yet? They love it when women and girls are naked, hell the café servers don't even have uniforms, just heels."

"Is it OK if I unbind your slut sir?"

"Yes, go right ahead."

"Yeah, she should be free if you want a good show."

"What kind of show are you talking about?"

"Why do you think you're wearing all of this? This is straight off the town's website."

"This town has a website?"

"What's you name Lady?"

"Rebecca, and that's Steven."

"Let me explain this all to you Rebecca. Some towns have historic monuments and things to see. Some towns are the crossroads of important places people go, and some had the luck of being built on top of thigs like silver and gold. Not this town, and it needed something to keep it alive."

"So, what did they do?"

"Sex, sex of every kind. Mild, deviate, and perverse. That's our tourist grab right there."

"And the entire town is good with that?"

"Every inch of dirt for seven miles in every direction is owned by four Men."

"And let me guess, your daddy is the biggest landowner?"

"Now you're catching on."

"And how long has it been this way?"

"Going on to the third generation right now."

"How does it work, I mean laws and stuff, and your town charter?"

"Did you see any sign naming a town when you drove in? This place doesn't even exist on a map somewhere, there is no Town, it's all private property. Nudity is allowed on private property; everyone here has signed a contract to live in this made-up place and follow it's rules. They had your plate number before you came here and were spotted two miles out. The gate went down so you couldn't see it as you came in, and it went back up after you entered. If they wanted to arrest somebody, they would need cause and a warrant just to take pictures, but everyone here has signed onto whatever happens here. The outside world can't touch us."

"I would think like the FBI is smart enough to figure out a way."

"They tried like 15 years ago. They assembled just on the outside of the property line and the women went to meet them. They stripped and bent over begging the agents to fuck them, and about half the agents did. When the FBI found out what happened, and that we had film of the whole thing, they begged to make a quiet settlement. Now they leave us alone. And the county sheriff, he lives here too. We have enough of a population to elect anyone we want in this county."

"Is this kind of like a cult?"

"No, it's kind of like a very profitable business. The elderly here are in houses away from the center of town, their shopping is done for them, sightseeing and outing trips are happening almost every day, they don't pay any rent for their housing, and they have food cooked in their homes of they can't get out. They have medical care and home nurses, and it's all paid for. How many towns can do that?"

"I have to say that's Impressive. But don't you worry about being forced to have sex?"

"I'm not forced, I like to suck cock and take cock in my cunt or my asshole. What eighteen-year-old girl can give her body up for use in front of her parents and not get in trouble? I LOVE to fuck, and I'm allowed to do it here without community judgements. Everything you see and experience here is tailor made for you, nothing happens by accident. We can't have some tourist running to the state police now, can we?"

"It seems you have it all figured out, that's for sure."

"Now can we go get something to eat or are you guys going to sit here and ask questions?"

"Lead the way."

"Rebecca: We walked across the commons and halfway there the vibrator in my cunt went up in strength and stared going haywire on frequency."

"Come on, turn that thing back down sir."

"It wasn't him Rebecca, you crossed a line."

"What does that mean?"

"In the dirt, there are wires that trigger your equipment to do things. He doesn't have control anymore."

"You mean I'm at the mercy of one of those perverts?"

"No, not at all. It's a computer tracking where you go and what happens with the devices."

"That's a novel way to do it."

"Has the anal one done anything yet?"

"No, just a low dull hum."

"Just wait, it's preparing you for what comes next."

"And what come next?"

"Oh no, I'm not telling. This is your experience. I wear mine when I have nothing to do and am horny. That one inside your ass is a sneaky one, that's all I'll say."

"Well, I guess I have an experience ahead of me then, let's go eat."

"Rebecca: Now that the cat was out of the bag, Steven was just beside himself, and to his credit he arranged all this without me knowing. So, the least I could do was continue to play along and see how this all plays out. I handed him my leash and became his sex slave once again. He smiled and I knew he was back on board for the rest of this to play out. Remember, up until now, I hadn't been openly naked outside or in public, now I've been stripped, whipped, and led around as a sex slave in front of countless strangers, and it was making me horny as hell.

"Come on slut, lets get something to eat."

"Yes sir."

"Cindy, will you be around later tonight?"

"Yes, Steven I will. Did you book anything special for tonight?"

"Yes, we have an appointment at a place called the old theater for later."

"Oh, you'll have fun with that one, good choice."

"What happens there Cindy?"

"Rebecca, I'll get in real trouble if I spoil and experience, this town exists on these things."

"I understand. Will you be there?"

"Only if you invite me, that's one I'm not usually attending. And don't ask me why."

"Well then, you're invited if master wishes you to be there?"

"Yes, I think it would be fun to have her along. Please accompany us when we go."

"Fantastic, I'll be there. Here's the café, I'll follow you guys."

Steven: We walked in and there were a few people eating and four waitresses completely naked. We were met by a naked woman wearing serious nipple clams that attached to her clit as well with another clamp, all chained together ending at a butt plug with a wolf tail hanging from it. It was set up more like a nice restaurant with a greeting area where you walk in, tables and booths with linen tablecloths and nice lighting and ambiance.

"Will that be one master and two owned sluts?"

"Yes ma'am."

Rebecca: As soon as we crossed from the greeting area the nipple clamps got tighter yet and started vibrating stronger than they had before. I almost tripped when they hit, and I swear the hum in my ass went up a few notch's. I was brought back to my senses when I felt my leash being tugged.

"Well, come on slut, the nice lady wants to seat us."

"Allow me to help you with her. All these cunts think they're in charge."