Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
686 Followers

I asked, "Do you think Linda would be open to the idea?"

She replied, "Luke, you know she is. It is on her bucket list." She hesitated and then said, "Linda and I only had the opportunity to talk by telephone but we have become friends. We have talked about many things."

"Like what?" I asked.

She giggled and answered with a question of her own. "Are we not allowed some privacy?"

I replied, "Sure you are. I won't pry anymore, but tell me one thing."

She giggled and said, "Put your finger inside me as far as you can."

I did as she asked, with my middle finger. I felt her squeeze and hold. She relaxed for a second then did it again.

She said, "Linda told me how to exercise my kegel muscles to make them stronger. She told me how much you enjoyed having your cock squeezed that way." There was very little light in the room but I know she blushed.

I said, "I felt you do that earlier." That seemed to make her happy. She squirmed in my arms and moved closer to me.

She said, "Do you want to hear one more thing?"

I answered, "Absolutely."

She giggled again and said, "Linda tried to make me understand how she swallows the monster. There was no way she could show me, so she told me that you would teach me if I asked. I want to try to learn."

I said, "I would like for you to learn how to do that but it isn't necessary. The monster is very happy with the oral skills you have but we can try anytime you want." She seemed to be happy about that too.

She became quiet and I lay there listening to the rain on the windowpanes. Presently, she said in a drowsy voice, "I am so glad you are finally here with me. Hold me while I sleep." I held her a little tighter and felt her descend easily into sleep.

I lay there with her and listened to the rain. There was no thunder or lightning. A picture formed in my mind of Linda. She was joyfully taking Bobby's cock up her ass. I didn't like the thought. I pushed it away. I cuddled close to my new bed partner to enjoy her warmth. I let sleep take me.

To be continued...

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
686 Followers
12