Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
687 Followers

Linda screamed in her passion as she came. Bobby fucked her, with long powerful strokes. I watched. Linda's orgasm seemed to last and last.

I was very near the edge. I didn't want to cum in Michelin's throat. This should only be foreplay. I wanted to please Mother Nature.

I wanted Michelin to cum and I wanted her little pussy. I laid her on her back on the bearskin. I spread her legs and knelt between them. I hooked an elbow under each of her knees, lifted and spread her more. I shoved my cock inside her pussy to the bottom. I touched her cervix. The scent of orange blossoms excited me further.

She whimpered and said, "Oh Luke."

I looked down at the place where our bodies joined. A long inch of my shaft was still visible in the flickering light. I forced it into her, pulled out and forced my cock completely inside, again.

Her beautiful eyes fluttered open and focused on me. She whispered urgently, "This is our last night Luke. Make my little pussy sore. Fuck me hard.

I fucked her very hard. She and Linda came at the same time. Michelin was louder.

I turned to watch and saw Bobby reach his peak. He had several violent spasms as he emptied his balls into my wife. Linda accepted his offering and helped with strong thrusts of her own. I had been there with her. I knew what he felt as her pussy sucked him. I fucked Michelin hard as I watched.

I untangled our knees and elbows and laid myself down on top of Michelin. I fucked her hard. I put my forearms under her head and kissed her as hard as I was fucking her. Her legs wrapped around me and her body undulated under me.

I looked at the other couple. Bobby had rolled off her on the far side. Linda had turned to face us. She watched.

I gave all my attention to Michelin for the next few minutes. She came the next time with much vigor. She screamed, "FUCK-ME-LUKE." I listened for an echo. It never came but I felt the Earth move under the old house..

My orgasm overcame me. My mind enveloped me in it. It became important to me. Her pussy milked me. I relished a thousand feelings that coursed through me. I thought, "Linda will know I didn't save this one for her."

I felt a movement that I couldn't identify. Linda was there and kissing my lips hungrily before my orgasm ended. I thought, "Wow. My wife just kissed me while I was pumping cum into another woman. We have truly come a long way from the time we were monogamous."

It ended. The three of us lay there in a pile. Bobby was separate from us and unmoving.

The firelight flickered. I saw ghost moving in the shadows. Michelin's eyes slowly opened and she blinked several times. Linda kissed her softly to help her come back to this world.

I know she didn't know what was happening but instinctively, she kissed Linda back. The monster was losing his strength but he still had the power to move inside her. She cooed.

Linda asked, "Michelin, can you hear me?"

Michelin moaned and nodded.

Linda asked, "Would you mind very much if I took this one to bed with me."

Micheline smiled and said, "He belongs to you, Linda. Thank you for allowing me to play with him. Take him with you if you like. I'm ready for sleep and I'm going to be very sore, anyway.

I kissed Michelin and said, "Good night, Sweet Girl, and thank you." I whispered in her ear, "You still owe me one.

She managed a weak giggled and said, "Raincheck."

I pulled the monster out of her. She whined softly.

Linda left us. I saw her moving around the room as she retrieved our clothing. She looked so fresh. I thought, "How does she do that?" She came back and tugged me to my feet. I was a little shaky. She held me until I became stable on my feet.

I cast my eyes down and looked at Bobby. I think he was asleep. His flaccid cock was lying along the joint of his hip. It didn't appear to be very big. I thought, "It looked bigger when he was face fucking my wife, during our threesome. I guess Linda fucked it to a nub." I asked her, "What about Bobby?"

She answered, "Michelin is about to marry him. It is time for her to learn to take care of him." She giggled and said, "He is ready for sleep and he won't even know who he is sleeping with." She paused and said, "I'm glad I have you back."

We left them and Linda led me to my room. We did our clean-up routine but with one difference. I watched as Linda douched. I had never seen that before, not in the twenty years of our marriage. I wondered, "Is the honeymoon over?"

A half hour passed. I was in the big feather bed. I had already created a warm spot but I planned to relinquish it to Linda as soon as she joined me. I had recovered my senses and most of my bodily functions. I felt very well. The monster was used up.

Linda arrived. She slid under the covers with me and claimed the warm spot. It only takes a minute to make another one in all these feathers.

She asked, "Are you ready for sleep?"

I answered, "No, not even close. I want to continue our truth time right now and I hope to have a sexual encounter in this big feather bed, with my wife, before we sleep." I paused to draw a breath and continued, "The monster may need your help in rising to that occasion."

Linda giggled. She grasped the monster in one of her small hands. He moved. She said, "I think I can help him. Ask your first question."

I asked, "What the fuck, just happened? Everything happened so fast I couldn't keep up."

She laughed and answered me. She said, "We all wanted to exchange partners for one last time. We just had to talk it out. We were very lucky Bobby had enough guts to bring it up. Each of us just had an extremely erotic quickie with our desired partners. Mine was very nice and I think yours was too." She said, "My turn, do you have any concern that you might have made Michelin pregnant just now."

I said, "No, Bobby and I talked about that. He said that she has only missed one pill before tonight and she couldn't be fertile for at least several days or weeks."

Linda said, "The sperm cells that you left inside her tonight will be viable for several days. I suppose the chances are small but there is a possibility."

I asked, "If you were concerned, why didn't you say something?"

She answered, "At the time I was aroused and had other things on my mind. I didn't even think about it. She asked, "What would we do if she had your baby?"

We both remained quiet while I thought. Eventually, I said, "I wouldn't try to take the baby from its mother. Michelin would rear it. I would stay in touch and I would want the child to know me as his or her father. I would see to the child's financial needs."

Linda said, "Okay, I would agree to all that. I'm not going to worry about it. We will cross that bridge if we come to it. Chances are remote."

I said, "I'm sure Michelin would have cleaned herself, probably before now."

Linda said, "Yes, I have seen how well she takes care of her body. She keeps herself very clean. The thing is, you deposited a few hundred million sperm cells in her, tonight. No matter how well she cleans herself, a few will remain inside her and some of those will be viable. It only takes one."

I said, "I knew all that. I should kick my own ass for taking the smallest chance. The monster was probably doing my thinking for me."

Linda laughed. She said, "There is a chance that she would have gotten pregnant even though she was taking her pills. You have been taking a small chance all week."

I decided not to mention that Michelin had said she would like to have my baby.

Linda said, "She told me once, that she would like to have a baby with you. Hell, most women would want to have your child."

I said, "It's too late to worry about it. Let's talk about other things and resolve to handle the problem if it comes up. Chances are small that it ever will."

Linda said, "Luke, I've been fucking with you but I wanted to get your attention. There is a real problem for you to consider. The chances of you making Michelin pregnant this week are very close to zero. You know that. I wanted you to think about it though. If we continue to swing, you are going to encounter fertile women. You need to be careful and let your big head do the thinking." She continued, "I can't get pregnant. I've had my tubes tied. You need to be careful."

I said, "Point taken. I will be careful but you need to be watchful too. If the little head starts to make bad decisions, I might need your help. Now answer me this. Did I accept Michelin to be my bed partner tonight? Did you agree to sleep with Bobby?"

She answered, "Yes both of those things are true."

I asked, "Well, what happened?"

She giggled and said, "I turned the encounter into two very erotic quickies so that you and I could spend the night here together. It is our last chance too, you know. I mean to sleep together in this big feather bed and in this old house."

I laughed.

She said, "No harm done. Everyone was laid. Bobby had the last experience with me and Micheline was with you. They are both sleeping peacefully by now and you and I are here with each other, where we belong. We still have most of the night left ahead of us. Honestly, aren't you glad it turned out this way?"

I answered, "Yes, I truly am." I paused then asked, "Do you think I should go to the Great Room and make sure that Michelin got him to bed?"

She answered, "No, there is no need. I know Bobby well enough after sleeping with him for four nights. Michelin woke him up and he went straight to his bed. He was just ready to sleep. I wouldn't be like dealing with a stumbling, falling down drunk." A few seconds later she said, "Besides if you found Michelin awake, I might not get you back. I know the effect she has on you."

I chuckled and changed the subject. I said, "My quickie was very erotic to be sure."

Linda giggled and said, "Tell me, what was erotic about it."

I said, "I thoroughly enjoyed watching you get laid. Especially when you first opened yourself to Bobby and he slipped his cock inside you. That would take second place. I thought I didn't want to watch you with Bobby but I did. I am a voyeur. I am sure Michelin enjoyed the heights of excitement that watching you drove me to."

She said, "Let me guess. First place would be Michelin's deep throat blowjob."

I said, "No, that didn't go to completion and you do that better anyway." She caught her breath when I said that and snuggled closer to me. I went on, "The most erotic part was my wife kissing me at the same time I was cumming inside Michelin. What was that all about?"

Linda giggled, "I had to take your attention away from her. More than that, for some reason it made me feel naughty. I have discovered that I like feeling naughty."

I said, "I had rather be here and I had rather be with you. I love you."

She moved my hand that was on her breast anyway and guided it to touch her pendant. She said, "I know."

After a few minutes, she said, "I have thought of a modification to our Hall Pass rules that I would like to discuss." She hesitated, and then said, "I probably should wait until I am wearing one of your dress shirts and am curled up on your lap but now might be okay."

I said, "Uh-oh, you want to do something that I am going to have to be talked into. Don't you?"

She laughed and said, "Yeah."

I said, "Well let's hear it. I'm in a good mood and it can't be worse than butt fucking."

She said, "Buggery is good Luke. I want you to take me that way one day but that's not what I want to talk about."

I said, "Let's talk about whatever it is that you do want to talk about."

She said, "Okay. She hesitated again but finally said, "I would like for you to give me a pass that says, "Wild Card," on it."

I said, "We are talking about Lancelot. Aren't we?"

She giggled and answered, "Not necessarily but if I had that card in my pocket, I could have at least had an orgasm with him on the dance floor, without feeling like I was cheating. He was beautiful Luke. I wanted to make him cum in his pants."

I asked, "Would you have fucked him if you had the card?"

She answered, "No, That couldn't happen under the circumstances. That would have been disrespectful to Bobby. I could never do that, no more than I could cheat on you. I would never have gone as far as I did with him except that I knew our dirty dance was a private thing, between us. He will never mention it."

I asked, "How do you know that?"

She answered, "Somehow, I knew that we had a subliminal agreement. Besides, it didn't go far enough. He didn't nail me, so he didn't win bragging rights. Between us, it was a perfect encounter. We will both cherish it forever but it will always be a private thing." She giggled and added, "I was being naughty. It made me feel like I was an East Texas, white trash trollop."

I said, "You are sharing it with me."

Without hesitation, she answered, "You are Luke and this is a truth time."

I chuckled and answered, "Point taken." I continued, "Linda Baby, I will have to think long and hard about your, wildcard.

She replied, "That is all I want. Think about it and we can talk about when we get home."

"One question," I said. Would you want to fuck any of your, "Wild Card," strangers?"

She thought for a few seconds and answered, "I might. I guess it could come to that."

I said, "I'll think about it."

She said, "Okay but think about this too. Before we came here, we first thought that I would come alone. We both agreed that I would give you a pass to go hunting on your own. What's the difference?"

She paused and went further. "It doesn't have to be a continuous thing. Maybe just one or two passes a year or something like that. It could be something I could only use once and then you would have to give me another pass." She continued a little later, "I will give you a free hunt pass if you want one. Please think about it."

I said, "I will but let's drop it until we get home."

She said, "Okay but one more thing for you to think about. I told you about the orgasm I had with Bobby when I was in the bleachers and he was on the field ten years ago. I also know that Kay told you about the spontaneous cum I had with an older man that only smiled at me in a food court one day. A "Wild Card," pass would have made me feel less guilt. Both of those times, it was a traumatic experience for me. I felt as if I had cheated on you. I never want that feeling again. I was terribly close with Lancelot."

I Held her and snuggled closer to her. I could feel the emotion she was radiating. She was asking me to help solve a problem. The monster moved. I said, "I will think about it. Be prepared to discuss it later. Maybe we can talk about it during the plane ride home."

I asked, "Have you thought about what you want to do with your bucket list after we get home? Do you think it will be worth it to pursue anything else?"

She answered, "Oh Luke. I have thought about it. This trip was so good for me. I think I will not sink into the doldrums I was in before. I think I do want to continue going to the club in Dallas. I will be more fun. I promise. I know that I was rude to at least two couples that you wanted to engage in conversation. I'm sorry. I won't let that happen again."

She went on, "I felt so depressed about Karl and not being able to see Barb. This trip has helped me, just as Kay said it would. There are some items on the list I do want to happen. Some of the others don't seem as important now. It would be fun for us to go over the list together. Maybe you should make your own list. There must be at least one wild thing you have wanted that never happened."

I said, "I would like for Barb to spend another weekend with us. Why don't you call her and see if her situation has changed? Maybe she can be available now."

Linda became more serious. She asked, "Do you remember the night I saw you kiss Barb in our foyer?"

I answered, "Yeah, nothing happened. I apologized to her and walked away if memory serves."

Linda giggled, and asked, "What do you think might have happened if you had a wildcard in your pocket?"

I didn't answer. I know what would have happened.

She said, "I think you should call her. You influence her far more than I do."

I said, "I will then." The monster moved. I could feel him begin to swell.

Linda felt it too. She wiggled her tight little ass against him. She whispered, "The monster lives." She turned on the bed and took him in her mouth.

I thought, "I guess the talking is over. It is very hard to have a conversation with her when her mouth is full."

I laid back to enjoy her attention. The room was cool and dark except for the light from the fireplace. The monster rose quickly to the occasion. I thought Linda might be too warm. She was completely under the covers. I folded them back and away from us. I wanted to watch as she sucked me.

Her green eyes sparkled as emeralds set in the radiant beauty of her face. She giggled as she played with my cock. She licked the head and blew puffs of air on him the way I do her nipples sometimes. The monster became very hard. It couldn't have been more than two hours since Michelin had drained me and now Linda had made me anxious to have her. The monster jerked in her hands. I wanted him to be deep inside her.

She moved up to lie on top of me. We kissed. We shared this real kiss. It was full of passion and emotion that I have never shared with anyone else. I love this woman. She is the one I will always come back to, no matter what.

Her knees came up on either side of me. Her body rose. She was upright and impaling herself on my cock a fraction of an inch at a time.

She said, "I remembered. I have a debt to pay. I owe you an, I'm-going-to-love-you-forever-fuck, from last night. I felt myself touch bottom and she began her gentle grind.

There wasn't enough light in the room. I couldn't see her well enough. I had to feel her body and look at her with my mind's eye. I could see her wheat-colored hair, her pouty lips, her dimpled cheeks and her beautiful green eyes. I could see her well-toned muscles flex as she rode me. Her exquisite breasts bounced in my mind's eye and the muscles in her flat belly rippled.

She laid her breasts on my chest. I could feel the hard points of her erect nipples as she pressed them against me. We kissed. Her grind continued. I could feel her as she changed the angle of penetration. She would have the monster slide through her G-spot four or five times then she would move him away. She stayed in a high state of arousal that way but didn't go over the edge. She moved her clit against the base of my cock and sometimes crushed it against my pubic bone.

She spoke in my ear. She promised always to love me. She thanked me for loving her and making love with her. All her movements were gentle but deliberate. I lay there. I didn't do any of the work. This was how she gave herself to me. She promised she would never do this with another man. I let her fuck me. I enjoyed pleasure beyond reason.

Suddenly I knew, this is going to become mystical. I rarely know ahead of time. This time, it was obvious. This will be the second time in two days. That has never happened.

I had the urge to doggie fuck her. I know she loves that. She wouldn't have it. This was her thing, tonight.

She whispered in my ear, "I will always love you, forever and ever." She fucked me like this for over an hour. She said in her little girl voice, "I am about to cum Luke. Go to the edge and wait for me." Her Kegel muscles twitched. Her pussy began to milk my cock. I went immediately to the edge and waited.

I didn't have to wait long. She came at me in a hard run. As she went by, she grabbed my hand and dragged me with her. We vaulted into the abyss together. Our souls merged. We were falling through space but time stopped. There was only now. I felt her orgasm as if it were mine. Her pussy contracted and convulsed around me. Her pussy sucked me.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
687 Followers