Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
687 Followers

My spasms came one after the other. I paused in her depth for each one. I knew that she could feel my throbbing cock as I filled her with my juices. She could feel me as I felt her. It felt like her pussy was part of my body. I was having a female orgasm as cum erupted from my cock. Women have better orgasms than men do. They are deeper and more powerful. They last longer and can happen several times back to back. On top of that, they have their little mini cums in-between. Mother Nature made women unable to resist the pleasure that a virile man can give them. Otherwise, they would never allow themselves to suffer the rigors of pregnancy.

My spasms continued one and then another, ten times, a hundred times, a thousand. I thought, "Now is going to last forever this time."

There was a flash of light. We fell into our big feather bed. Linda was exhausted. She was covered in a light sheen of sweat and fighting for air. I was cool and breathing easily. I had a wonderful cum but she had been working for over an hour in the real world and all the now time we had just shared in another place.

I rolled away from her. I held her hand and let her recover in the cool air of the room. I watched this beautiful woman as she lay there. She did not look fresh like she always does. I thought, "As they say in Texas, "Rode hard and put up wet."

In a few minutes, she had settled down. She was breathing easier and the cool air had taken her extra heat. I saw her try to cover herself.

I helped her with the covers and snuggled close to her. She cooed and let me hold her. The next thing I knew, it was morning.

We got up and went home.

To be continued...

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
687 Followers