Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
686 Followers

I said, "Go on."

She continued speaking softly. She said, "You walked in. The instant I saw you, I knew that you were the one. You and Linda sat, talked and drank together. I wanted to dance with you but I didn't know how to instigate that. I just watched you as if I was stalking prey. I guess I was." She paused to breathe. She said, "An hour or so later, a young man came to your conversation pit and took Linda to the dance floor. I didn't know who he was but he had given me an opening."

"I attacked you as if I were a hungry mother cheetah with cubs," she said. "You did dance with me. It was wonderful. You danced so well and you allowed me to feel your cock brush against my belly. Butterflies raged in my tummy. I don't mind telling you. I became very wet. Then you let me down. You explained that you and Linda had prior plans but maybe you and I could have something at another time. It took eight months for that to happen but finally, here we are." She sipped her drink.

I said, "I know you spent the night with Ed once. Tell me how that came about."

She giggled and then told me. She said, "He was a lot easier than you." She said, "That same night after you had disappointed me, Ed came to our table, introduced himself and welcomed us to the club. He asked me to dance. I danced with him and he acted the perfect gentleman. We stayed on the floor for a second dance and by then he had made me feel perfectly comfortable with him. As he walked me back to my table, he held me aside for a few seconds. He was so smooth and sweet. He made me feel important while he informed me that he wanted to eat my pussy."

She continued, "I spent the rest of the night asking around about him. In the end, a month later I let it happen. Larry was devastated. I still wanted you."

I asked, "Why didn't you continue with Ed?"

She giggled and twisted around to kiss my cheek. She answered, "He wasn't you." She hesitated and then said, "Truthfully, It was a physical thing, I think. I liked Ed. I thought him to be a sweet person and he is beautiful. The thing was, we just didn't fit together very well. After being naked with him, I could never be comfortable with him again. Maybe there was a mental problem on my part too."

I said, "I thought about you and him once last night before we had sex. You were feeling of my muscles and commented that you had never been in bed with so much muscle. Ed's muscles are bigger than mine are. I assumed you were just polishing my ego. Was I right?"

She giggled and said, "I will always want to polish your ego. It will make you have more desire for me. However, comparing your body with Ed's is like apples to oranges. Ed's muscles are those of a builder. They come from doing heavy work. I'm sure he is a weight lifter and a bodybuilder. On the other hand, you have the muscles of a runner and a swimmer. They are longer and smoother. They are prettier. You are like a hunter. Your muscles could have come from chasing game."

When I was in Ed's arms, I felt as though I was being held captive, maybe in a cold, stone prison that he had built. I felt as though I might be hurt by accident at any time. When you hold me, I feel safe and warm. I feel as though we are in the jungle and you are protecting me." She paused and said, "Maybe I should have said I had never enjoyed being in bed with so much muscle before."

I said, "Damn, I like that answer." We laughed together and then I asked, "Was his oversized cock a surprise to you?"

She replied, "No, I knew about that ahead of time. Some of the other girls talked about it. They had exaggerated quite a bit. Ed had let me feel of it and hold it in my hand while we danced. That happened several times in fact. My fingers wouldn't reach all the way around it. I was more than a little bit intrigued by it. We both enjoyed me touching it. I let Larry see me kissing it once when it was very hard."

She took a deep breath and continued, "It wasn't really as big as everyone said. He is very little longer than you but in girth, it was genuinely oversized. We couldn't quite get it inside me. I couldn't take him in my mouth and it was painful when I tried to take it all in my pussy."

She said, "We gave up and he was very good to me. We made the best of it. He fucked me gently with as much of it as I could take comfortably. I had several orgasms with him and he had more than one. I don't think either of us wanted to do it again. He knew I was unable to relax with him. We are still friends. He always comes to dance with me at the club and he teases me. He used to make it a point to tell Larry what a good fuck I was. He thought I wanted him to do that. I did at first. I've asked him to stop that and he has. We both know we won't go to bed together again."

She asked, "Is it safe for me to talk about Linda's relationship with Ed?"

I said, "Sure. He is my wife's friend and lover but he is my friend too. I am aware of how close they are and I am happy for them.

She kissed my cheek, giggled and said, "That sounds like bullshit to me."

To be continued...

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
686 Followers