Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 55

Story Info
Little Sister.
10.8k words
4.4
11.7k
13
0

Part 55 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
684 Followers

Hall Pass Ch. 55 - Little Sister

By: LewdLuke

Anne continued to fuck and milk me until my erection completely withered away. She collapsed on my chest. I felt her lithe young body relax and she remained perfectly still except for the motion of her rapid breathing, and her pounding heart.

I wrapped her in my arms and held her in place. The weight of her body felt good as she rested on top of me. We cooled and I pulled a blanket over us. Anne purred. We let the afterglow envelop us and I slipped into that dreamy place where I play sometimes just before sleep.

XXXX

A small amount of time passed. Anne had moved off me and was lying quietly beside me. We had both drifted closer to sleep. I was suddenly alert. I looked down at my Viking Princess. She had been startled awake too. Her eyes were wide and she seemed to be listening. Linda screamed again. The sound insulation between our rooms was not what it should be.

Anne giggled and whispered, "Aye then, your Linda is a screamer."

I squeezed her closer to me and replied, "She is in fact but only when she is well pleased."

Anne giggled again. She continued in her sweet lilt, "Aye, rake that he is, my elder brother is quite good at what he does."

Something in that statement wasn't proper. I said, "That sounds like the voice of experience."

She ignored the question in my voice and in a very soft voice of her own, she replied, "In my most recent experience, I learned that Luke Bowman is very good at what he does." She was polishing my ego. I chalked-up her comment about Eric to the differences in the way we use the English language. I let it go.

I replied, "I noticed how quiet you were during our interlude. Are you not a screamer?"

She answered, "I have never found it necessary to announce to the world the depth of my pleasure. Screaming uses a lot of energy." She giggled. "I prefer to use my energy for a better purpose." She cuddled closer to me. Her tongue flicked out and caressed one of my nipples. She sucked it into her mouth and sucked gently for one sweet moment. A butterfly fluttered inside me.

I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and squeezed gently. She purred, moved her leg over me and pressed her pussy against my thigh. Her body was warm and her skin was so smooth.

I said, "Linda will call soon. She will be hungry. Are you hungry?"

She answered, "I could eat but I would rather spend another hour here like this." She wiggled against me.

I said, "We don't have to get up. We have a small kitchen in this suite and we brought some food here when Linda and I checked in this morning. Linda could eat here or she and Eric could go out."

She cooed softly and snuggled closer. She whispered, "Let's stay here for now. We can make a decision later when we have to."

We relaxed in our warm embrace. Linda made no further out-cry. I drifted back into a light sleep. I'm sure that Anne went with me.

XXXXX

Linda allowed us a bit more than the hour that Anne had asked for. I assumed that she and Eric had wanted some cuddle time too. She called and when I answered, she asked to talk to Anne. Anne slipped out of bed. I heard the water running in the shower ten minutes later and joined her there. I caught a whiff of orange blossoms. I pictured Michelin in my mind and chuckled to myself.

I asked, "What did Linda say to you?"

She replied, "She told me that we were going out for dinner and she told me how to dress." I decided that Linda had everything under control. I wouldn't have to worry about how to entertain our guests.

We enjoyed our first shower together. It was full of giggles and flirts. We bathed each other and became quite intimate at times. The monster moved and then became aroused. He stiffened to the point where Anne became interested. She dropped to her knees, licked him for a moment, and then sucked him into her mouth.

I fucked her mouth for a few strokes. It felt so good. I pushed to the top of her throat and there was no gag. I pulled back anyway. I whispered, "We are pressed for time and you should probably save this for later." She looked up at me with the head of my dick still in her mouth. She let it go and said, "I think I will." She giggled as she stood and kissed me. She whispered, "If you haven't noticed, I am a wee lassie that enjoys having a hard cock in her mouth." The monster moved. He was still in her hand. She giggled again.

We dried and dressed. Anne dried and brushed her hair out. She put it up in a simple ponytail similar to what Linda does. Her hair was several inches longer than Linda's was. We found Linda and Eric waiting for us in the suite's common room. Linda came to me, handed me a drink and kissed me. She whispered, "Oh, Luke, he is so good. Thank you for giving him to me. She considers all her lovers as gifts from me. It is good when I can also think of them that way.

Eric had made a drink for Anne. I didn't know what was in it but I was sure that Eric would know what should have been in it. He had a highball glass with two fingers of Scotch without ice.

Linda kissed my cheek again and slipped out of my arms. She went to her Lancelot and like always, I felt the slightest pang of jealousy. Anne looked at me and smiled. That kind of thing helps. My uneasiness subsided.

We had agreed to go out together for dinner but we hadn't agreed where. Anne and Eric asked for genuine Texas fare. I suggested my favorite steak house.

Linda said, "Let's don't do that, Luke. I'm sure that you will want to do steaks at home at least once this week. Let's find a very good Bar-B-Que joint."

I wanted to treat our guests to something a little more up-scale. We compromised and settled on Tony Roma's Restaurant. They are several steps above the fast food places but not so uppity that you have to dress. They do very good BBQ baby back ribs. You just can't beat them unless you go into the black communities. In my humble opinion, Texas Black folks do the best BBQ in the world.

We sat together for a few minutes and had our drinks. Those few minutes allowed us to become comfortable with each other. After all, we had done the deed. We had shared ourselves. It was no longer just something that we were planning to do.

I looked across the room. Linda was so pretty. She was sitting very close to Eric. She was holding his hand in her lap very close to her sweet pussy. She smiled at me and fingered the pendant that I had given her. That's her way of saying, "I love you," from a distance. I knew that she was okay.

I smiled at her and winked. She knew that I was okay. The ice was broken. From here on, we could both enjoy our guests without reservation. I planned to enjoy Anne thoroughly. We went to dinner.

Linda and Eric took up residence in the back seat. Their ardor for each other had been satiated to at least some degree. The four of us could indulge in meaningful conversation.

Anne said, "While we are in Dallas, I would like to see the place where your President Kennedy was assassinated."

I laughed and replied, "We are very near there. We can easily go there right now." I drove south on Interstate 35 for less than two minutes and took the Continental exit. I turned left and went a few blocks up to Houston Street where we went to the right and drove up to the School Book Depository Building in another few blocks.

I said, "This is the building where Lee Oswald supposedly set up his sniper's nest." I turned right on Elm and drove slowly down the hill toward the triple underpass. I said, "We are now on the path that the President's motorcade took. President Kennedy was struck about here. The official finding was that there were three shots fired, all from Oswald. There are people that contend that fire also came from behind the fence on that hill there." I pointed up what has become known as the "Grassy Noll." I continued, "I am one that believes there were at least two gunmen involved and there could have been a third stationed on the overpass that is to our front." After a pause, I said, "Oswald was never tried for the crime. He was arrested by the Dallas Police and then murdered in the basement of their downtown headquarters building. I doubt that we will ever know the truth about what happened. I'm sure that there are high government officials that want it that way."

The traffic was very light. I stopped for just a moment and allowed Anne to look around. She said, "Yes. I recognize this place. I have seen it on the telly box." Eric showed less interest. I think that Linda was absorbing most of his attention again.

I then drove slowly until we passed under the railroad overpass. I picked up some speed and entered the ramp that would take us north on 35. I accelerated to about sixty-five miles per hour and we pulled into Tony Roma's parking lot in less than ten minutes.

Our waiter seated us and we ordered drinks. Linda and I ordered our usual, Eric ordered a double Scotch neat and Anne opted to try Linda's white wine. I mentioned that we would be having red meat. Linda, of course, stuck with her choice and Anne followed her example. Red wine with red meat is not always the rule where Linda is concerned.

Everyone gave me the authority to order. I ordered ribs, potato salad, pinto beans and a salad of tomatoes, lettuce, and cucumbers in the house dressing. We all omitted dessert and ordered coffee served at the end of the meal. We enjoyed the food and the company of each other. I think that we lay to rest most of the anxiety we harbored for the week to come. We were comfortable with each other and light flirts passed between us. The food was exquisite.

After the food and before the coffee, the girls excused themselves to the powder room. I looked across the table and realized that this was the first time Eric and I had been alone together. I was curious as to his state of mind. I remained quiet and gave him the opportunity to guide the conversation.

His first comment was, "Luke, my friend. There was a pause before he continued, "I think you may have overloaded yourself with Little Sister." His heavy accent seemed to underscore and amplify everything he said.

Of course, I queried, "How so?"

He answered, "Anne told me that you promised to eat her pussy until she begged for mercy." A moment later, he finished his thought with, "She truly loves receiving oral. I don't believe you will ever be able to get her to that point." I thought, "There it is, another out of place statement. He shouldn't know how much his sister likes to have her pussy eaten."

I chuckled and replied, "I have planned other forms of entertainment for her. I hope that she will be satisfied in the end."

I got a quiet laugh from him. He conceded, "Maybe so." Then he seriously asked, "What ground rules are we to observe while the four of us are together?"

I hesitated for a second before I made my reply. I said, "I asked Bobby Wilkinson for a brief analysis of your character soon after Linda asked me for a hall pass to spend some time with you. He said that you were a fine young man and beyond that, he said that you had the reputation of a rake and yet, a gentleman. Without his endorsement, this visit would never have happened."

I paused and Eric remained quiet. I went on, "Your question reinforces the idea that you are in fact a gentleman. I gave Linda the pass because at this point she deserves to have a rake in her life. I expect you to treat her like the lady that she is and do what you can to help her enjoy her time with you. That is what this is all about." Our waiter arrived with coffee. We curtailed our conversation while he was at the table.

He left. I continued, "I won't put any restrictions on Linda or what the two of you do together beyond what I am about to say." I paused and said, "Nothing can happen without her consent. She is a sex machine and knows how to have fun. You are not likely to hear the word, no, but if you do it does mean, no. You must not harm her or mark her in any way. No bite marks, bruises, hickeys, broken bones or torn flesh." I asked, "Do you understand?"

He answered, "Absolutely, Laird Bowman. I swear it shall be so."

I said, "Eric, Linda is the most precious thing in my life. I allowed this encounter for her benefit. I want her to enjoy it. Your job is to help that to come about. Please understand, I care much less for your enjoyment but at the same time, if you draw pleasure from your encounter with her, that will be a good thing. Give my Linda as much pleasure as you can and draw from her all that you can."

After a quiet moment, I said, "I will certainly treat your little sister in the same manner that I have described. Is there anything you need to say to me about her?"

He answered, "She is not the "Ice Queen" that I know Laird Wilkinson described to you. He did not lie to you. He just doesn't know her beyond what she displays to the public. You will find her to be very warm and extremely aggressive. She has been highly impressed by you and has looked forward to being with you. The two of you will enjoy being together very much." A moment later he added, "I know that you won't harm her. I never considered that you would."

I chuckled and said, "She was very warm and aggressive earlier today. I plan to enjoy her company this week." I hesitated and said, "There is one other thing. Linda and I always sleep together every third night. You can have her tonight and tomorrow night but I will reclaim her Wednesday evening." I paused and in explanation, I said, "She develops misgivings when we are not together for more than a couple days. She will want me to hold her while she sleeps Wednesday night. She will want to reconnect with me and then resume her adventures with you the next day." I laughed and said, "Believe me; you will want a night of rest by then anyway."

He chuckled and said, "I do believe you. After our encounter earlier, I was wondering how I could keep up with her for a week. A night of rest on Wednesday already sounds good to me."

We laughed together. I decided that I would probably come to like this young man. He talked as if he knew his limitations.

The women returned. Their arms were linked and they were chattering as they approached the table. Linda stopped and kissed my cheek before she returned to her seat beside her Lancelot.

Anne sat beside me and her hand immediately found my cock under the table. She squeezed the monster. In my ear, she whispered, "I'm ready to go back to the hotel. I want you to eat my pussy until I beg for mercy. Remember your promise.

We lingered for enough time to finish our coffee. We all laughed and giggled as we talked. I was amazed at how comfortable I was with these two young people from a quarter of the way around the world. Linda and Lancelot had met two years ago and I had met the Viking during our last trip to Scotland. Our only prior physical relationships had been limited to a few dances, a few kisses and some racy conversational flirts. Linda told me that she had a session of telephone sex with Eric a couple of weeks ago. I suspect it might have happened a second time after that.

My initial sexual encounter with Anne earlier in the day had gone as smoothly as if we had been long-term lovers. It was evident to me that Linda and Eric had a similar experience. I thought, "I'm not ready to give up swinging."

I was lost for a moment in my private thoughts. Linda's voice brought me back to reality. She was speaking to me. She said, "I'm ready to go back to the hotel." She leaned across the table and whispered loud enough for all of us to hear, "Eric has promised to eat my pussy until I beg for mercy." She giggled and Anne did too.

I chuckled and used a moment to draw my wits around me. Linda and I have been together for a long time but I am still surprised by her antics once in a while. I looked at Eric and said, "You have let your mouth overload your ass, Son. Linda really likes receiving oral. You will never make her beg for mercy."

Eric laughed and replied almost immediately. He said, "It is obvious that you two don't pull any punches but I do intend to give it my best effort. Let's get out of here."

I caught the waiter's eye and passed my credit card to him. Eric asked about the American custom of tipping. It is almost never done in Scotland. He left cash on the table in the amount that Linda suggested.

Five minutes later, we were in the car. Anne had my cock out of my pants before I could negotiate our way out of the parking lot. Linda was making happy sounds in the back seat but I couldn't see what was going on there. I realized that Lancelot and his little sister were void of inhibitions when she sucked my cock into her mouth. I thought, "This should be a fun week."

Back at the hotel, we wasted no time in adjourning to our respective bedrooms. I watched as Linda and her Lancelot walked away from us and down the hallway. They were holding hands but this time Eric was in the lead. It was evident to me that he had already recognized Linda's submissive nature and had established dominance over her. I knew that she would be happy with that. She looked back and smiled at me. She was grasping her pendant in her hand.

Anne was holding my hand and watching them. She asked, "She won't hurt him, will she?"

Anne was tugging me toward our room. I followed her without resistance. The room was quiet and cool. I had turned the A/C to the max before we left for dinner. I turned off the lights. There was some light from the street filtering through the drapes but it wasn't enough. I wanted to be able to see Anne while we played together. There were two small wall-mounted lamps in the room. A rheostat controlled each of them. I adjusted them to a soft glow. They didn't flicker like candles but they would be close enough.

I turned toward Anne and found her standing two feet in front of me. I gathered her into my arms and kissed her. She accepted my kiss enthusiastically with an open mouth. Our tongues danced and she snuggled close to me. She was already naked. She broke the kiss and began unbuttoning my shirt. She opened it and pressed her face against my chest. I felt her draw deep breaths. She was inhaling my scent. Her fingernails bit into the flesh around both my nipples and then she licked and sucked each of them for a few seconds. Her hands dropped to my belt buckle and she began to help me out of my slacks. I discarded my shirt and kicked out of my shoes. My pants puddled around my ankles and I stepped out of them. Anne dropped to her knees and stripped the socks off my feet.

She held my cock in her hands and moved him to the side. She licked my balls and then buried her face in my crotch under them. She breathed deeply and cooed. Her actions made it obvious that my scent excited her.

I helped her to her feet and guided her to the bed. She lay on her back with her knees in the air, feet on the bed and her legs spread apart. Again, she used her fingers to open her pussy to my view. Honeydew glistened in the lamplight.

She whispered, "Eat my pussy, Luke. You will know when it is time to fuck me." She was beautiful. She wasn't asking for something I didn't want to give her. I wanted to eat her. I very much wanted to eat her. I lay down on top of her and kissed her open mouth again. I squeezed a breast in each hand and tweaked her nipples between a finger and thumb. She whispered, "Eat me, Luke."

I slid down the length of her body and paused only briefly at her belly button. I bathed it with my tongue before moving on. I licked the crease where her outer lips came together. My breath moved the wispy blond pubic hair that covered her. Her hands invaded my space and again, her fingers opened her pussy to me. I let my tongue explore her folds as deeply as I could. The scent of orange blossoms once more came into play. A vision of Michelin flashed through my mind. I sucked Anne's clit into my mouth. My tongue flicked and toyed with it. My finger found her opening and went inside. It searched for and found the rough spot in the top of her passage. I felt her whole body shudder the instant I touched her G-spot.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
684 Followers