Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A deep moan came out of her, "M-m-m-m-m-m." She whispered, "Yes, that is what I need, Luke. Eat me." She held my head in her hands and thrust into my face as she began to fuck me. She didn't hold me in place with her thighs as Linda does. Her legs spread wide. She opened herself completely to me. She was hot and wet. I lost myself in the depths of her sweet honeypot. I licked and sucked her. I drank in her nectar and her scent. I felt her excitement as it rose within her. She had her first little one for me. It drew another sweet moan from her, "M-m-m-m-m-m." She pressed me firmly into her vee. Her pussy rocked in my face with more vigor.

Some time later, a second little one followed. This one was deeper. She pressed her pussy into my face, paused and quivered for a few seconds. I sucked her clit and let my finger worry the sweet spot inside her. A big one overwhelmed her in another minute. She came so hard.

She went into a lustful frenzy. She bucked into my face and begged me not to stop. I felt the deep contractions of her pussy that came with her orgasm. She remained relatively quiet but her love sounds did become more pronounced. She drew me tighter into her vee and fucked me harder. I was enjoying her reaction to me immensely. I wasn't about to stop.

The tension in her body began to subside. She continued to hold me tightly as she thrust into my face. She whispered, "Once more, Luke. Give me one more this way."

I had no way to respond to her verbally. I slid both hands under her bottom and forcefully pulled her into me. I sucked her clit and let my teeth come into play while I tortured her with my tongue. I became forceful with her to the point that I thought I might hurt her. It only took a minute or two to bring on her second big one. It just seemed to wash over her so easily. I think it was a surprise to her. It took her breath away.

Between gasps for air, she spoke above a whisper this time. She said, "O my God, Luke, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Help me, Luke. Help me."

I helped her all that I could. I slipped my finger back inside her and massaged her rough spot. Her orgasm lasted a long time. Finally and suddenly, her body collapsed. It was if she had turned to jelly. She gulped air, whimpered and cried softly between gasps.

The monster made his presence known. In my mind, he said two words, "My turn." It was his turn. I wanted to use this sweet pussy for my own pleasure. I was hard like the granite that tombstones are made from.

I move up her body and rose to my knees. I hooked an elbow under each of her knees and dragged her toward me. I leaned forward and pressed her knees down near her shoulders. I had a brief memory of Jerry Horn holding Linda this way. There was no resistance. In this position, her body was totally available to me. I stuffed her pussy full of very hard cock. She was sloppy wet. She easily accepted my invasion of her small body.

She giggled. She whispered, "I knew you would know when to fuck me."

I released her legs and she wrapped me in them. She accepted my initial thrust and then met my second one with one of her own. I had assumed she would be out of energy. She wasn't. She whispered, "Fuck me hard. Have no mercy. Hurt me if you can and cum with me this time." Her pussy squeezed and held me.

I fucked her hard. I knew I couldn't last long. I lost myself in the moment. I was at the ragged edge. I fucked her very hard. I pounded her as if I was trying to punish her. She accepted everything I had to offer as she whispered encouragements into my ear and mirrored my every movement.

I felt her gasp. Her body flinched and I felt an extra powerful contraction inside her. Her orgasm took her and shook her as if she were a mouse in the teeth of a wildcat. Her pussy sucked me deeper.

I lost control. An electric shock coursed through my body as if I had been struck by lightning. My juices erupted from a throbbing cock and I placed them as deep inside her as I could reach. This is why a pussy exists. This is where my cum should be. I thought, "Mother Nature will be proud of me."

We seemed to both know how to make it last. Our climax lasted long enough to incite sever muscle burn in the small of my back. I continued to fuck her anyway but not at such a vicious pace. We went over the top and began our descent on the other side. I felt small shudders in her body as she experienced several mini orgasms on the way down.

Rational thought seeped back into my brain. I thought, "I would like to go mystical with this one." I felt a euphoric afterglow begin to envelop me. I hoped that she would experience it too.

Anne's legs fell away and I rolled off her. She rolled with me and snuggled close. She draped an arm and a leg over me and pressed her wet pussy into my thigh. She nestled her face into my shoulder and mewed like a well-fed kitten. Her eyes were full of tears but she wasn't crying anymore. I held her as we cooled, caught our breath and regained some of our strength.

Fifteen minutes passed. She whispered, "I never begged for mercy." She hesitated and then said, "Oh well, you can try again later."

I chuckled and pulled a blanket over us. I asked, "May I have a nap now?"

She gave me a Highlander giggle and with the lilt in her voice that I have come to love, she said, "Aye but you are not that beaten up. Michelin told me that you could recover from a bout like this in twenty minutes or so. She said that then you would fuck me right through the night. I'm looking forward to that."

I laughed quietly and asked, "Did you talk with Linda about me too?"

She answered, "Yes, I did. She just laughed and said that I was in for a treat." She giggled and snuggled closer. She said, "She has been right so far."

She grasped my limp cock in her hand and said, "Your twenty minutes are about up."

I knew I needed some more time. I said, "I need a shower."

She giggled and said, "I know. I was told that you were a clean freak too." She kissed my cheek and said, "Give me a few minutes and then come shower with me. I want you to allow me to bathe you. I want to wash and touch your wonderfully masculine body everywhere." She giggled, "You have such powerful muscles and your cock is beautiful."

She was polishing my ego again. I didn't say anything. I just squeezed her closer for a moment and then let her go. She slipped out of the warm bed and I watched her hurry to the bathroom. She definitely looked good going away. The monster moved. I knew then that I did want some more of her. I thought, "Maybe it can happen in an hour or so." The monster laughed at me. He does that a lot.

Our shower was a more leisurely repeat of what had happened earlier. We were not hurried so we took the time to enjoy this intimate time together. Showering with a new lover is a time for serious flirts and physical explorations. It is a way to achieve the familiarity necessary to become comfortable together. It becomes easier to communicate our wants, needs and expectations. We came together to enjoy each other sexually. This is part of what will make it better.

She was so pretty. Her eyes sparkled like two sapphires resting in the beautiful setting of her face. She had the natural beauty that young women in the flower of their youth have. She was more than ten years younger than Linda was. There were no tan lines on her body. She had no tan. Her skin was milky white and silky smooth. Compared to her I was very dark and coarse. Her hair was also very light. It had gold in it but not much. In some light, it appeared almost white. It was lush and plentiful on her head but light and wispy elsewhere on her body. Europeans don't shave. She had hair in her armpits and between her legs. Her body hair just wasn't noticeable unless I was thinking about it.

We enjoyed bathing each other. We explored, tickled and flirted. Her skin was so smooth and I could feel her toned muscles move under it. Her sweet giggles excited me. The experience was almost magical. A time came when I wanted us to be back in our bed together. We dried each other. I dried her hair for her. It reached to the middle of her butt. It was very fine but there was so much of it. It took forever for me to blow it dry. She asked if I would braid it for her when morning came. She said she would teach me how to do it and it would be easy. I found myself looking forward to doing it for her.

We crawled back into bed together. The monster had started to perk up but I wasn't in any hurry for sex. I sensed that she wasn't either. I gathered her into my spoon position and held her. I had one of her breasts in my hand and I squeezed it gently. I played with her nipple in a teasing way. The monster moved against her bottom. She felt him.

She squirmed and cooed for me.

We became warm and comfortable. She asked for my attention. She said, "Luke." I squeezed her in acknowledgment. She said, "I want you to cum in my mouth before I go home." The content of her words and the lilt in her voice made the monster jerk.

She continued, "I told you that I was a hen that enjoyed having a cock in her mouth." She giggled and whispered, "I love it when that cock is throbbing and squirting."

I replied, "Damn, Girl. You aren't talking like the prim and proper Ice Princess that everyone thinks you are."

She giggled again. The monster moved again. She said, "Michelin told me that it excites you when she uses naughty words."

I said, "You and Michelin must be a lot closer than I thought you were."

She said, "We have become chums." She paused and said, "Before Bobby became ill, Michelin was making a plan to have my brother. She and I talked about it. She asked me how to make it happen."

That surprised me and grabbed my attention. I asked, "What came of it?"

She answered, "In the end, nothing. She asked Bobby for his permission and he would not give it. Michelin would never cheat. She never approached Eric and she made me promise not to tell him of her thoughts."

We lay quietly for a few minutes. Anne asked, "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

I answered, "Damn, Anne. Yes, I want to cum in your mouth." I hesitated for a second and then went on, "I'm sure it would have happened if we had never talked about it."

She giggled and wiggled her butt against me. Another few minutes passed. She asked, "May I say one more naughty thing?"

I laughed and said, yes, go ahead."

She whispered, "My arse is not off limits to you."

I replied, "My God, Girl. What brought that to your mind?"

She answered, "Michelin again. She told me that you buggered her once and every man I have ever been with wanted me that way."

I asked, "Did Michelin tell you I wasn't really into buggery, as you call it?"

She answered, "Yes, she said that. I thought you might have changed your mind. You told her that you would want to do it again."

I said, "Well, I did it with her because she wanted it to happen. Really, I'm not into it."

She giggled while she rolled over to face me. She kissed me and then said, "Good. I'm not into it either."

I asked, "Why did you bring it up?"

She said, "I would have done it with you. I had promised to give myself to you in any way that you wanted me. Now I don't have to think about it anymore."

I kissed her and held her close to me in a dry fuck position. The monster had already begun to swell. He assured me that he could hold up his end. I said, "I do want to fuck your sweet pussy over and over while you are here."

That extracted an extra sweet giggle from her. She said, "That is very good. I am into that. She snuggled close and took my prick in her hand. She stroked him gently. She had me help roll her over so that she was on top. She slid down my body and kissed the monster. She made a place for his head inside her mouth. She sucked ever so gently and let her tongue play with him. His arousal became more evident.

I allowed her to continue for another minute until the monster was at full attention. I held her face in my hands and began to fuck her mouth. I stroked her slowly and went deeper with each repetition. She giggled around me and made me understand how much she was enjoying herself. I slipped my cock right down her throat. It was easy for her. She was still breathing through her nose. She had done this before. She was very good at it. The monster became extremely excited.

I pulled away before I was too near the edge. I said, "I want to save that for later. What do you want to do now, Little Girl?"

She wiggled in place and asked, "We are not having a contest, are we?"

I replied, "I hope not. I don't think I could win."

She whispered, "There is no way you could win." Another sweet giggled bubbled out of her but then she became serious. She said, "I want you to hold me and make me feel small and helpless in your strong arms. I want you to fuck me slowly for as long as it takes to give me one more soft sweet orgasm and I want you to cum deep inside me when it happens. Then I will want you to hold me and make me feel safe and warm while we sleep."

I snuck a look at the clock. It was a few minutes past midnight. It was time to sleep. It was a good plan.

I rolled us over. I whispered, "I can do that. I kissed her. Her mouth was open and inviting. I felt her spread herself. She was opening her body for me. She didn't need it and wasn't expecting any foreplay. I gave her some anyway. I kissed and licked her young soft body in all her secret places starting with her magnificent breasts. I went slowly and spent extra time with her in the places that drew love sounds from her. There was no aggression from her. She cooed with contentment and allowed me to love her this way for a long time.

At length, I sucked her clit into my mouth and slipped a finger inside her. She was wet and ready. I felt a mini slither through her body as I tickled her G-spot. She held my head in her hands and fucked my face easily. She said, "M-m-m-m-m-m-m," as she absorbed the weak shock of pleasure from a second mini.

She whispered, "That is enough. I want you inside me. Fuck me, Luke."

I opted not to make her beg. This was going to be a slow fun fuck. I wanted to make it last. I crawled up her body. Again, she used her hands to open her sweet young pussy to me. She was very wet. I was very hard. I slipped easily into her depths.

She seemed to melt. I felt her little girl body relax completely except for her Kegel muscles. They flexed and held me. She was so tight. She groaned. That is my favorite of her love sounds. It means that she is lost in the moment. I fucked her with long slow strokes that went very deep.

She whispered, "Yes, this is what I need. I feel so full. Fuck me just this way. It won't take as long as you think." She just lay there and let me fuck her.

I fucked her without any variance in the rhythm that I had established. It was a comfortable slow fuck. We made it last a long time. I kept it up until I felt the first response in her body. She began to meet my strokes. She squeezed me with her pussy. It felt as though her sweet pussy was sucking me.

Ten minutes passed. I moved closer to the edge. I felt like I was following her in our dance.

She whispered, "I am very close." I felt a change in the way she was breathing. I kissed her.

Two minutes passed. She said, "I'm cumming. Her legs wrapped themselves around me and she increased our tempo the slightest bit. I fucked her a little harder. She said, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

I felt the contractions of her pussy and the convulsions in her belly. I helped her go to the top of her climax. She stopped there and her body vibrated under me. She was trying to make this last too.

My first spasm came in a powerful pulse. I pumped her once and froze at the bottom of my stroke to have my second spasm. She gasped for breath and squeaked like a startled mouse. I thought, "She almost screamed." She was in the throes of a second orgasm. That generated a prideful feeling in me. My spasms continued. I could feel my cock throb with each one.

We established a new and more energetic rhythm. We fucked each other. We kissed. We fit together so very well.

My orgasm ended first. I forced myself to continue until I felt her enthusiasm for more leave her body. She again melted into the bed and I relaxed on top of her for a moment letting her support my weight. I rolled off her and gathered her close to cuddle with me. Anne was crying softly. We hadn't really worked hard and we weren't overheated. A moment later, I pulled our covers over us. I held her and willed her to feel warm and safe.

Her whimpers came to an end. Her breath became regular. She snuggled close to me and whispered, "That was so good. It was exactly what I wanted." She kissed my chest and then rolled over so we could spoon together. She physically wrapped one of my arms around her and placed my hand on one of her breasts. She wiggled into a comfortable position and one minute later, she was sound asleep.

What had just passed between us was somehow more than the animal lust we had shared earlier. I was warm, content and in bed with this beautiful young woman. The room was cool enough that I could hold her this way all through the night. Sharing the warmth of our bodies would keep us close together. The afterglow of our sex settled over me. I was very happy with my lot in life. I let myself sleep. I dreamed.

I dreamed that Anne, Linda and I were Vikings. We were all dressed in animal skins and carried fine steel swords and shields made of wood and leather. I was also armed with an axe and wore a steel helmet embellished with the horns of a small bull. The women were beautiful. They were sparkly and adorned with jewels mounted in gold. We were in a Viking longship sailing near the shore in a bay. The ship had been modified evidently. It had a high-carved dragon's head on each end and a large square sail on a single mast. It didn't have oars or a crew to pull them. I could feel the thrum of a powerful Diesel engine hidden below the deck.

Eric was on the beach. I knew it was Eric. He was wearing a nametag that said, "Lancelot." He was dressed in full armor and armed to the teeth with a long lance and a huge English broadsword at his side. He was shinny and medieval-looking. He was mounted on a heavy white horse. It was huge, probably a French Percheron. It pranced on the wet sand just above the water's edge.

Linda pointed him out to me. She said, "Sir, if I capture him, may I fuck him?"

I went to my office in the prow of the ship and found a hall pass for her in my desk. I began to write it out but then I realized that I didn't know whether she wanted to fuck the man or the horse. She does enjoy it so much on the occasions when I give her a good horse fucking. I had never known her actually to fuck a horse though. I pondered the problem for a moment. I wrote, "Linda may have sex with her new captive." I gave her the pass. She seemed happy with it.

We put Linda ashore. Anne and I stayed on the boat to watch. I felt sorry for the knight. There was no way he could win. He outweighed her by over two thousand pounds if you included the horse and all that armor but she was so damned pretty.

Linda gave the horse his head and sent him home. She marched the man back to the ship at the point of her sword. He came aboard. He clanked when he walked. Even his cock was in armor. It looked like it was stuffed into a length of two-inch galvanized pipe with a cap on the end. I was glad that she hadn't brought the horse. He would have capsized the boat.

There wasn't any blood. It looked like there hadn't been a fight. I certainly hadn't seen one. I questioned them about that.

Eric raised the visor of his helmet and answered, "Luke, you told me not to mark or injure her. You said, "Not even a hickey." How could I do battle with her?"