Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
684 Followers

Linda said, "I showed him my hall pass. He surrendered."

I understood. Anne and I dropped them off at a motel down the beach. I took the ship out into the bay, shut the engine down and let her drift. She wallowed in the swell. Anne and I curled up together on the king-sized bed in the Captain's cabin. I felt like we were two babies rocking in a cradle. We cuddled together but we didn't have sex. I was spent before this silly assed dream started.

XXXXX

The next day started easily for me. I was warm and comfortable. My bed partner and I were still snuggled close in our spoon position. She was wiggling and acting as if she was trying to escape. She hadn't given me her, "Let me go," signal. I held her a bit tighter.

She whispered, "I must get up, Luke."

My mind snapped to attention. I realized that I wasn't in bed with Linda. It took me another few seconds to remember who was sharing my bed. I released her and let her slip away. I opened one eye and watched her go. From my position, she appeared to be mostly beautifully mussed hair. It fell down far enough to conceal half her cute bottom. She looked like a wild woman.

I remembered my dream and laughed to myself. I also remembered my promise to braid all that hair for her this morning. I snuggled deeper into my warm spot and drifted nearer to sleep.

Time passed and then Anne was there. She was wrapped in a towel and had another one wrapped around her wet hair. She said, "You should shower while I dry my hair and then you can braid it for me. Then, I will make breakfast for us.

Forty-five minutes later, we went to the little kitchenette together. I started a pot of coffee. I knew that the aroma of it would attract Linda's attention. I asked Anne if she wanted tea. She said that she and Eric would both want tea. Linda had them covered. She had brought a box of Lipton tea prepackaged in small paper bags.

I brought a mug of water to boil in the microwave oven and set it before Anne. I dunked a bag of tea in it. I found sugar and milk for her. Linda had thought of everything. I said, "We will make more for Eric when they get here."

Linda stuck her head out of their room and said, "Don't cook, Luke. I want you to take us to Denney's."

I agreed to do that. Denny's is Linda's favorite place for breakfast. We try to go there at least once whenever we are in Dallas.

I acquired a cup of coffee for myself. I made another mug of tea for Anne and took her out to the balcony. We snuggled together in an oversized deck lounge and sipped our drinks. We shared a kiss and I asked, "Did you sleep well?"

She giggled. She said, "You were so good to me. I slept very well. You must be the best sleeping medicine that a girl could have. She giggled for me again. Once more, she was polishing my ego. I love it when she does that.

She snuggled in close and whispered, "I can't wait 'til bedtime. You don't have to worry. I will take my medicine willingly." She giggled.

I said, "I'm not planning to wait that long." That drew another accented giggle from her.

She slipped one hand inside my pants and wrapped her fingers around my cock. She squeezed gently and said, "I want to suck your big boaby until you beg for mercy."

I heard Eric speak. He said, "And what is it that you hold in your hand, little sister?"

She giggled and answered, "It's my new lover's banger." She looked into my eyes and one of hers winked. She said, "I might add that it is a bonny one too. She hesitated and then continued, "If you had been a minute later, you would have found me holding it in my mouth."

Eric laughed and said, "I need a cup of tea." He went back inside.

I said, "You and Eric seem to be very close."

She replied, "Aye, we are for certain. He is my brother. I love him very much."

I said, "Neither Linda or I have siblings. I have often wondered what we have missed."

She said, "You have missed much." Eric is three years my senior. I am so very lucky to have him. He was a wonderful guide for me as we grew up and he was always there to protect me no matter the trouble. He loves me very much too.

I asked, "Does he choose your lovers? I mean, he did put us together."

She giggled and said, "Oh no, Luke. I choose my lovers." She paused and said, "Probably though, if I chose poorly he would interfere. He would make the man afraid to approach me. That happened more than once when we were younger." She paused and continued, "He did bring us together. He knew you to be the kind of man that would interest me." She paused and looked into my eyes. She said, "Most men don't interest me." She hesitated again and then continued, "I wanted you the first time I saw you. You were dancing with Linda. I was so jealous of her."

A moment passed. She moved her hand down the length of my shaft and rolled my balls together in their sack. She whispered, "I want to suck it. I want them to catch us and watch as I help you cum with my mouth."

Linda came through the door.

I said, "Too late but hold the thought."

Linda giggled and said, "That thing is wonderful, isn't it? Sometimes I play with it like that for hours at a time."

Anne stoked me three or four times while she looked up at Linda. She said, "For a fact, it is a marvelous thing and your husband is an artist in its use. You are blessed to have him, Linda. Thank you for sharing him." She removed her hand from the inside of my pants and licked the palm.

The monster moved noticeably. I thought, "Damn girl. You are no ice princess."

Linda replied, "I am enjoying your brother too. I think we are both very lucky."

Eric came back out with a steaming cup. We sat and talked while we finished our drinks. Anne stood and leaned on the balcony rail.

She said, "There is a swimming pool down there. We should have all gone swimming together."

Linda replied, "We have a pool at our home. We also have a nice lake on our place. You can swim as much as you like when we get there. We finished our coffee and tea. We gathered our things and made our departure.

We went to Denney's. I over ate and everyone else did too. We laughed and enjoyed each other. It seemed as if we had always been close. Our conversation was punctuated with flirts and spiced with downright lewd remarks. We tried to outdo each other. I couldn't decide who the prettiest girl in the room was but she was definitely sitting at our table. I decided not to bring that subject up.

Linda flirted with Eric and then me. Anne flirted with both of us too. The thought came to the surface in my mind. I wondered, "Is there some incest in the Littleton Clan?" They had both said things about each other that only lovers should know. I pushed the thought out of my mind.

There was no need for another stop. We had a pleasant journey. An hour and twenty minutes later, I slid Linda's car into the garage at our home. Linda took Anne on a tour of the house while Eric and I unloaded the luggage. We put Eric's things in the pool house and I took Anne's bags upstairs to the blue room.

Eric and I wound up on the patio. I was just barely past noon but I offered Eric a drink anyway. I said, "It's five o'clock somewhere."

He laughed and replied, "Yeah, in Scotland. I think I had rather have a Coke. I fear I may become addicted to Coke."

I got one for each of us and we sat together. We looked at the lake through field glasses. He asked about the size of the place and whether we had horses or cattle. I explained that I didn't make a living off the place but we did keep six horses for our use and we had a small herd of Brangus beef cattle. I said, "We make about twenty calves a year. It is a hobby for me. We have a bit over one section of land but I am negotiating for more as we speak. If I can get it, maybe I can double my herd.

He asked, "Do you do the physical work?"

I laughed and said, "Oh, hell no. I help when I can and I play at being a cowboy but I have one good man that works for me full time. His wife works as Linda's housekeeper. They have two grown sons that work on a part-time basis when needed. We hire day laborers when we need more help. I also own a small manufacturing plant. I work there full time. Linda works part-time for a real-estate agency owned by a friend of hers.

The girls joined us. Linda said, "Anne wants to walk around the lake."

Anne said, "I need to stretch my legs. Except for what happened in bed last night, I haven't had any exercise in three days."

Linda and Eric both looked at me and grinned. I said, "Come on. We can all go."

Linda giggled and said, "No. I want to show the pool house to Eric.

Linda went into the kitchen, filled a one-gallon canteen full of ice water and brought it to me. She said, "Here, you might need this."

I picked up the field glasses and kissed Linda on the forehead. I took Anne's hand and away we went. I looked back over my shoulder. Linda was leading her Lancelot toward the pool house. She seemed to be in a hurry. She didn't look back at me.

Anne and I walked leisurely. The day was nice. The temperature was in the high seventies and the sky was blue with small white cumulus clouds scattered about. They drifted as lazily as we walked. Anne held my arm and leaned on me. She chattered incessantly. She asked questions as if she were a six-year-old on a new planet.

We came to the marshy area where the lake overflowed a bit at the south end. We flushed a pair of large white Pekin ducks. They rose noisily into the air and then set their wings and glided down to settle on the water about fifty yards from us. Anne was startled but then she giggled. We had a pair of wild Mallards for a while. Linda had fallen in love with them. When they left, I acquired two pairs of domestic Pekins. They are easy to see and you can spot them on the lake almost anytime. We walked on.

Anne asked about the large Pecan tree to our front. I told her that they were my favorite trees. They are native to this part of Texas and quite common where there is water.

I said, "There is a bench under that one. We can rest in the shade there if you like."

We walked into the shadow of the huge tree. Anne stopped me and looked up into my face. She whispered, "Kiss me, Luke."

I kissed her. Her mouth was open and inviting. It always is. Our tongues licked and caressed each other. My hand went to her bottom and drew her close. A sweet shudder moved through her body. She moaned into my mouth. The monster began to swell. She felt him move and her hand went to him. I led her to the bench and sat down.

Anne dropped to her knees between my legs. She used both hands to open my pants and free the monster. He jumped readily from his confines and stood tall before her. She looked up at me. She said, "I want this. Be still. I will give you pleasure."

She sucked the monster into her mouth while we gazed into each other's eyes. She bathed and rolled the monster's head with her tongue while she sucked gently. Oral to completion is not normally part of my routine but I knew that was where this was going. Who was I to resist?

She took me deeper and deeper. I held her head in my hands and began to fuck her pretty face. Our eyes were still locked on each other. Hers sparkled like jewels in the sunshine. She was enjoying her task. I had to stand to get more freedom and better control. She moved easily with me. My strokes were slow and progressively deeper. I touched the top of her throat. There was no gag. She leaned forward and my cock slid easily down and completely out of sight on the next stroke. Her face was buried in my pubic hair. Our eye contact was broken. I fucked her enthusiastically now. I was trying to cum for her. I didn't want this to last so long that it tired or hurt her.

She helped every way she could. We fell into sync. Our movements became coordinated. I found a way to allow her to breathe. We spent the next minutes enjoying our union. She sucked me softly while I fucked her slowly and gently. I felt myself move closer and then still closer to the edge.

I remembered the first time I had met her. It was at a party at Wilkinson Manor. Bobby had told me she would be the prettiest girl in the room. He said that she was all show and no go. Supposedly, she was an ice princess. I walked up to her table with the intent of asking for a dance. I found myself unable to speak. Just being in her presence took my breath away. I couldn't have ever imagined that I would be standing here like this watching my prick slide in and out of her beautiful face. I was enjoying every second of it. I spent the next minute moving closer to the edge.

I felt the first violent contraction in my body. The monster jerked and then launched into a series of throbbing spasms. I came hard and fucked her hard. I was out of control for the next half-minute or so. I held her in place and stuffed my cock completely inside her over and over again. I emptied myself.

It was over. I came back to my senses but my knees became too weak to hold me up. I pulled away from her and staggered back a step. I found myself sitting on the bench again.

Anne was gasping and coughing weakly. I distinctly heard her giggle through that. I looked at her. I was in fear that I had hurt her. She sat back on her haunches and smiled at me. She was easily catching her breath. I could see that she was proud of what she had just accomplished for me.

At length, she stood and came to me. She bent over me and held my face in her hands. She said, "Kiss me, Luke."

I didn't even hesitate. I pulled her down to me and found her mouth open and inviting again. I kissed her forcefully and let my tongue explore her mouth. I was glad that I didn't find any of my cum there but in the state I was in, it wouldn't have mattered.

She broke our sweet kiss and backed away from me. She began removing her clothing. I thought, "My God. What can she possibly expect from me now?" When she was naked, she came back to me. She kissed me again and then turned and walked down the grassy slope and across the sand toward the still water of the lake.

I watched as she moved away from me. Her posture was straight and upright. The well-toned muscles under her skin moved in concert to convey her to the water's edge. The sway in her hips was like a call to me. Her braid undulated like a snake down the middle of her back. It reached to the middle of her cute butt. There was hardly any contrast in color between it and her milky skin. I missed her nearness already. I wanted to chase her and hold her.

She walked into the water. There was some danger there. About ten feet from shore there was a drop-off that went thirty feet deep to the bottom of the old gravel pit that formed the lake. I didn't know if she could swim or not. She was not quite shoulder deep when she stepped over the brink. I had screamed a warning to her but I had been too late. I kicked out of my shoes and pants. She slipped under the water. I was running to her. She bobbed right back to the surface, rolled over on her back and tread water like the fine swimmer that she turned out to be.

She was in no danger. I brought myself to a stop and the water's edge and watched her for a few seconds. She was lying easily on her back. Her boobs were just out of the water and her nipples were erect. They had to be half an inch long. I thought, "The water must still be cold." I dipped my foot into it. It was cool but not unbearably so. I finished undressing and waded out into the water to be with her.

The water was a little too cool for me but I became used to it. Anne came to me. I moved us to a place where the top of the underwater shelf was shoulder deep to me. She turned to face me and wrapped her arms and legs around me. I kissed her and held her naked body close to me. She felt good in my arms.

I wanted to talk about her last endeavor. I said, "Anne, that was very nice. How in the world would an ice princess possibly know how to do that?"

She giggled as she snuggled closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. She whispered, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Sir." There was a short period of quiet while we just held each other. Her whispers became even quieter. She said, "Eric taught me how to do that."

That little piece of information left me speechless.

To be continued...

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
684 Followers