Wife Wants a Hall Pass Ch. 60

Story Info
Too Busy, Let's Slow Down.
11.5k words
4.4
9.8k
12
0

Part 60 of the 67 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LewdLuke
LewdLuke
686 Followers

Hall Pass Ch. 60 - Too Busy, Let's Slow Down

By: LewdLuke

Maria and her two boys came to the table. The boys thanked me for letting them use the pool and everyone around the table thanked Maria for the fine dinner. The party was officially over. Linda and Maria had cleaned the kitchen and loaded Juan's truck earlier. Everyone walked out to the truck to say their goodbyes.

We watched the truck move down the hill and then Anne took my hand and led me to the pool. I dimmed the pool lights on the way. All four of us were in the pool in a heartbeat. A heartbeat later, the girls were both naked.

I thought, "Okay." I stripped my trunks off and tossed them up onto the pool apron. Anne came to me with a pretty smile on her face and an evil glint in her eye. We were in water a bit over waist deep. I pulled her close to me and moved into water that was a little deeper. She wrapped her legs around me and I pinned her to the pool wall as we kissed.

She grasped my stiffening cock in one hand and whispered, "God, I want this thing inside me." She asked, "Would you like to let Eric watch you fuck his little sister?" She hesitated and said, "He has never seen anything like that before."

I had to pause for thought.

She said, "Look."

Linda had maneuvered Eric to the shallow end of the pool and had him sitting on the second step of the stair. Its surface was just awash. She was on her knees a few steps below and between his legs. She was holding his hard cock in both her hands. As we watched, she bent and kissed the top of its head as if she were an East Indian snake charmer. She then sucked the head and maybe an inch of the shaft into her mouth. I heard Eric sigh as he lay back on the pool apron. He took her head in both his hands and began to fuck her mouth slowly. The monster jerked in Anne's hand. She giggled.

I drew close to Anne's ear and asked in a whisper, "Have you ever seen your brother get a really nice blowjob?"

She giggled and answered in her own whisper, "I have. I've seen it from up close. I've seen it from about where Linda is right now." The monster moved in her hand again. She giggled and asked, "Would you like a really nice blowjob right now?"

I answered, "I think that I had rather be in a nice warm bed with you?" I continued, "This is our last night together. Let's not waste it with a quickie in a cold pool." We left the pool quietly via the ladder in the deep end. Anne displayed some exuberance as she led me up the stairs to the blue room. We arrived there both naked and wet. She led me directly to the window overlooking the pool and said, "Watch." She then fetched towels from the bathroom. She handed me a towel and excused herself to dry her hair.

I watched as I dried my body and my hair as best I could. My wife was sucking Eric's cock but she was being very careful not to take him over the edge. It was just foreplay. She treats me to that same pleasure. I had watched their flirts earlier. They had become so blatant that I thought Maria would notice. I wasn't sure that she hadn't.

Linda wanted that hard cock deep in her sweet pussy. I knew that she would have Eric out of the pool and in the pool house as soon as she realized that Anne and I were gone. I felt no jealousy and my increasing arousal became apparent to me when I realized that I was gently stroking the hard cock that lay in my hand. The voyeur in me was coming out.

I watched as Linda rose to her knees and looked about. She had realized that they were alone. She lay down full length on Eric and they kissed. She spoke and then stood as she pulled Eric to his feet. His cock became visible to me in it's entirety for the first time. It stood proudly and I thought, "Linda's earlier description of it was accurate."

I watched them until Linda led him out of sight into the pool house. Her enthusiasm was apparent. I was happy for her and I wanted to watch her get fucked by the young stud that she had enjoyed so much this week. I went to Anne and let her finish drying my hair. It only took a minute or so. I kissed her and told her that I would make the room cooler.

The room was too warm so I left and went to the thermostat that controlled this A/C zone of the house. I set it to sixty degrees and the A/C came on immediately. I went to the bar, made myself a stiff drink, and acquired a glass of wine for Anne from the kitchen. I hurried back to the blue room. I didn't want to miss any of the show. I knew that Linda would put off showering and drying her hair until after they had sated their passion at least to some degree.

I delivered Anne's wine to her and crawled upon the bed. I sat my drink on the nightstand and reached for the TV remote. I hit the power button and the equipment lit up. I keyed in the code for the security system and a view of the bed in the pool house came into view almost instantly. The settings had not changed. I could see the whole bed and everything was in sharp focus.

It was evidently warm in their room too. Linda and Eric were not under the covers. Eric's face was buried in Linda's slit. She was holding him there with both hands and rhythmically thrusting into him. I turned the audio volume up. A sweet moan from Linda drew Anne's attention. She laid her dryer on the vanity and fluffed her hair as she came to me.

The TV illustrated that the action there was not foreplay. Eric intended to bring Linda to completion. She knew it and was not far from letting it happen. She can cum so easily when she is properly stimulated and this young man obviously knew what he was doing.

Anne snuggled close where she could see and took over the chore of stroking my cock for me. She thought we were watching a porn flick. It took a moment for her to recognize Linda and Eric. She gasped and then giggled. She said, "Eric told me that there was a camera in the pool house. He asked if we had been watching them."

I said, "I looked in on them once while you were asleep the other night. They were sleeping, so I didn't watch for more than a minute or two." I didn't mention my attack of jealousy. I paused and said, "Linda and I watched you and Eric for a few minutes the night that you slept with him."

She giggled and said, "Nothing happened that night. You couldn't have seen anything."

I replied, "I saw the two of you snuggle and spoon with each other. It was obvious to me that you love each other and are very comfortable with those feelings." After a pause, I added, "Truthfully, I was disappointed that nothing happened. You both were wearing PJs for shit's sake."

She said, "We do love each other. We have been sleeping together like that since I was two or three years old. It doesn't have anything to do with sex. We haven't had sex together for a long time but I would have talked him into it if I had known you wanted me to." She continued, "I asked him to doggy fuck me but he knew I was just teasing him."

I opted not to tell her that I had heard her ask to be doggy fucked. I chuckled and said, "Maybe next time."

Anne said, "Linda is about to cum all over my brother's face."

It happened. We heard Linda's scream over the TV and it drifted up to our window from the pool house too. Her rhythmic thrusts morphed into an uncontrollable bucking motion. In self-defense, Eric did the same thing I would have done. He took control, forcefully held her in place and continued eating her sweet pussy. She finally became still and her whole body just quivered while she had her orgasm. It appeared to be very good, lasted a long time and then she seemed to fall into a state of relaxed contentment. Eric definitely knew how to handle her.

He only let her bask in the afterglow for a moment or so while they kissed. He then rose between her legs. She spread herself open to him and used her hand to guide his cock to her entrance. As we watched, he slid that hard cock completely inside my wife's pussy. She rose to meet his thrust and they froze it that position for a few seconds before they began to fuck each other slowly.

I felt no jealousy and my arousal was about to get out of hand.

Linda's knees rose into the air and she planted her feet on the bed on either side of her lover. Her arms went around his neck and they kissed as they fucked each other. Eric seemed to wallow in her depths. Linda's legs wrapped themselves around her Scottish playmate. They continued to fuck.

I couldn't take any more. I shifted my attention to Anne. I rolled on top of her and kissed her. I felt her open herself in invitation to me.

She whispered, "Fuck me, Luke. I need to cum. I want you inside me." She used her fingers to spread her outer lips for me. I easily slipped inside her and I felt the head of my cock touch the hardness of her cervix. Her pussy squeezed me as I began to thrust into her. She met those thrusts and purred in my ear.

I was much too close to the edge. I was fighting hard not to disappoint Anne by cumming too soon. Linda screamed again as her second orgasm enveloped her. Anne said, "Harder, Luke. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I snuck a peek at the TV screen. I could see Eric's butt clinches as he pumped cum into my Linda. She was eagerly receptive to his efforts. She was lost in the pleasure of her own orgasm.

My first spasm didn't surprise anyone. I fucked Anne harder as she had requested but I really went off in my own world to enjoy my orgasm. I used her body for my own pleasure while I thought about Linda fucking her Lancelot. For the first time, I experienced Jealousy over Linda while I was cumming in another woman's pussy. It was only a slight pang of jealousy and it was an especially nice pussy.

I felt Anne wrap her tight young body around me and draw me deeper inside her. My jealousy evaporated and I thought, "Luke, love the one you're with." From that moment on, I gave my full attention to Anne. I helped her through her orgasm while I finished mine and then, I willed myself to maintain my erection long enough to give her another one a minute later. I love multi-orgasmic women, especially when they go off in strings like firecrackers.

When this one was over, I was damned glad. I had worked so hard that I hurt all over. Another ten seconds of exertion would have seriously injured me. Luckily, Anne was used up too. I rolled off her and she moved close enough to touch me. She lay on her back beside me. We both slipped into that place inside where you can go to soak in ecstasy while you recover. It was a nice place to be. I let it last as long as I could. Anne brought me back to the real world a bit too soon.

She whispered, "Damn, Luke. Watching turned us both on, didn't it?" She took two more deep breaths before she could go on. She continued her thought, "I'm going to find a way to watch more often."

I looked at the TV. Linda and Eric were under a thin sheet. They were apparently involved in a game of, Slap-and-Tickle. I could hear Linda's giggles and coos. I pointed the remote at the tube and pressed the "off" button.

I replied, "Watching is a powerful stimulant. Especially if you have an emotional connection to the person you are watching."

The room had cooled off and we had too. Anne sat up in place and drew the covers up and over us. She lay back down and snuggled close to me. I was glad that I didn't have to move.

We cuddled and allowed another twenty minutes to pass without conversation. Finally, Anne said, "We need to shower."

I asked, "Are we through for the evening?"

She replied, "I am if you are. This isn't a contest. I just want you to hold me while we sleep." In another moment she said, "If we sleep now, maybe we can wake up early enough to have something in the morning before we have to go." She didn't allow me to answer. She said, "Give me a few minutes." She slipped out of our warm spot and padded to the bathroom on bare feet.

Half an hour later, we were both dry and sparkly. We wadded up in our spoon together to make us a new warm spot. Sleepytime was sneaking up on both of us. Unbelievably, the proximity of Anne's sweet-smelling, smooth and naked body induced the monster to move.

I said, "The smell of orange blossoms excites me."

She asked, "Are you reminded of Michelin?"

I just said, "Yes," and let it go at that. A moment later, I asked, "Have we done everything that you wanted us to do?"

She turned the question over in her mind for a time before she answered. She said, "There is one thing but I will save it for the next time. You can only pack so much into such a short visit."

I said, "Tell me what we missed."

She replied, "It's not necessary. It will be good for me to have something to look forward to."

My thought was, "There may not be a next time." I said, "Tell me then, what the best part of your visit was."

Without hesitation, she answered, "The day and night that we spent alone together. That was very special. I want more of that."

I replied, "I would like to have more of that too. You made me feel young again." I hesitated for a moment and said, "Now, tell me what we missed."

She snuggled closer to me and said, "Okay, if you really want to know." A few seconds later, she said, "I wanted to have sex with Linda at least once." That surprised me enough that I remained quiet while I digested her words. She said, "I just never found the right time to approach her."

I asked in a surprised voice, "Where did that come from?" In another moment, I realized where she had picked up that notion. I asked, "Michelin again, right?"

She giggled and asked, "Are you surprised?"

Of course, I had to say, "No, I don't think I will ever be surprised by anything you say or do. I don't think you have any limits." I had to chuckle aloud. I said, "Tell me how that came about."

She replied, "Soon after it became known that Bobby was seriously ill, I was with Michelin when she was having a bad day. She was drowning in despair. We were alone at my home after I had helped her with some paperwork for the medical people that were to supervise Bobby's treatments. I held her as she cried for Bobby. She asked me to lie down with her and hold her. I had never had a homosexual experience beyond playing with other girls during puberty. I knew that Michelin was bisexual and I knew where our situation might lead. Michelin needed me. I gave myself to her."

I drew her closer to me. She took my hand from her boob, raised it to her lips and kissed it.

She said, "Some weeks later, we had another encounter. I instigated that event just because I wanted the experience." After a pause, she said, "I enjoyed it. We have since spent several evenings together."

I asked, "Does Bobby know?"

She answered, "Oh yes. Our first experience was without his knowledge. It just happened but Linda told him of it the first time that she felt she could. He gave us his blessing. He knows that he will be unable to have sex while he is being treated. He said that he was happy for me to help Michelin through the bad time." She giggled and went on, "He also said that he intended to shag me properly as soon as he felt better."

I laughed and said, "That is the Laird Wilkinson that I know."

She said, "I would allow that to happen but I don't think it ever will." She said, "Bobby is very sick, Luke." A moment later she added, "He always looked younger than his true age to me. That is no longer true. He appears old and tired now." Then she continued, "Michelin says he will recover. I hope she is right."

We were quiet for a time. Anne cried softly for a few minutes as I held her. She gathered herself back together and said, "Michelin told me that Linda was bi and that I would enjoy being with her. She also told me that you would enjoy watching. I wish I could have made it happen. Maybe I will next time."

I just held her for a few minutes while all that sank in. At length, I said, "I will make sure there is a next time. I have enjoyed you so much. I can't stand the thought of never seeing you again."

She giggled and replied, "I'm glad that you said that. I will look forward to that time." She turned to face me and we cuddled together. She said, "Michelin told me that you and Linda allowed her to sleep in the middle, on occasion. Maybe you can arrange that for me one night."

I chuckled and said, "Look forward to it."

She giggled and tucked herself into the hollow of my shoulder and put her arm around me. I let her be quiet and held her. She drifted into sleep. I lay there and thought about what had passed between us this week. We shared too much sex in too many ways. We became closer emotionally to the point where she could easily tell me some of her secrets.

I enjoyed being there with her and after a time, I let sleep take me.

XXXXX

I was awake again before daylight. My bed partner had moved while we slept. She was lying on her left side and bent forward away from me. Only her cute bottom was touching me. It was easy for me to roll toward her, wrap her in my arms and draw her into my spoon. Even in her sleep, she purred and snuggled closer to me. The monster was already suffering from morning-wood syndrome. I pressed him against her. He moved. I held her and let her sleep.

I drifted back into that nice place between sleep and wakefulness where lucid dreams occur. I dreamed that Anne was with Linda. I was watching them from a short distance. I was too far away to touch them and if I had, I would have been intruding. Their arms and legs were intertwined. They were kissing and squirming together. They moved together as if they were fucking. Then I saw that Linda was wearing a strap on. They were fucking. The monster moved with a bit more urgency as the dream faded and I snapped awake.

I found myself with a rock hard cock but more significantly, an extreme need to take a leak. I let myself come fully awake before I kissed Anne's shoulder gently and slipped out of bed. She didn't wake up.

The bedroom was cold. I made sure that Anne was secure in her warm place and went into the bathroom. I clicked on the overhead heat lamp. It had enough power to knock the chill off but not enough to overheat the small room. I relieved myself and then washed my face, brushed my teeth and shaved.

Back in the bedroom, I looked down at Anne. She was sleeping peacefully. The monster moved. I knew that if I crawled back in bed with her that I would be properly shagging her without mercy in five minutes or less. I thought, "This will be a long day for her. She and Eric are going to fly to California today. They will pick up two time zones. They will have to rent a car and drive some unknown distance to their hotel and check in. Their flight is not until the middle of the afternoon. They are in for a long day.

I looked at the clock. It was two minutes before six. I walked to the window and looked out. The pool house was still quiet and there was the glow of dawn on the eastern horizon. I estimated that sunrise was still half an hour away. I decided to do my normal morning run and let Anne sleep. I had been ignoring my exercise regimen this week. I would still have time to bang her eyes out when I returned.

I dressed in sweats and left the house. It was pleasantly warm out. I would guess not quite seventy degrees. I did my first lap around the lake in a slow jog. When I got back to my starting point, I had worked up enough body heat to shed my sweatshirt. I did my second lap at my normal brisk run.

I zoned out and let my mind wander as I ran. I thought about Anne. I relived our time together at Six Flags. I watched her cum all over herself on the roller coaster. I thought, "It is unbelievable how sexy she is." I wished that my time with her wasn't over. I thought, "I should have found a way to take her to see the Redwoods. I could have spent another week fucking her and we could have had more alone time."

Six minutes passed and I was back at the starting point. Linda was sitting on the bench waiting for me. The instant I saw her, I was glad that I wasn't going to see the Redwoods. She always affects me that way. She is the woman I truly love. She stood and met me a few steps before I crossed the line. I stopped and she came into my arms. I had worked up a good sweat by then and I was bare-chested.

LewdLuke
LewdLuke
686 Followers